Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1232676 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

John Galt

Temecula, CA

#971441 Aug 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>400? Bah, more like 10 to 20 thousand.
Flack says they were transported out of Libya and sent to South American there they were trucked to Mexico where they were then transported by mules(not mules), into America waiting for orders to strike. So if your 400 are with those then they are in the U.S.
Don't shoot me I am only the messenger.
...only takes one to cause a disaster...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#971442 Aug 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>400? Bah, more like 10 to 20 thousand.
Flack says they were transported out of Libya and sent to South American there they were trucked to Mexico where they were then transported by mules(not mules), into America waiting for orders to strike. So if your 400 are with those then they are in the U.S.
Don't shoot me I am only the messenger.
That would be easy to do. Just hide them under a ton of drugs and they'll get all the way to New York without anyone noticing.

(Why do we have a DEA? There's a do-nothing agency we can get rid of to cut spending.)
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#971443 Aug 27, 2013
PSA for Fenris.

Pat Robertson Claims Gays Deliberately Spread AIDS Using Sharp Jewelry

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/v...

watch out for those tongue studs.
Hey mental midget

United States

#971444 Aug 27, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a felony to threaten the president.
I suppose Eric Holder is all over this....
So, what problem do you have with a rodeo clown wearing an Obama mask?
Tuffy Gessling will be at the next Houston Rodeo and Livestock Show. I'm betting he's going to wear that mask. What do you think?
Is your name Tuffy too? I think you would make a perfect rodeo clown.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#971445 Aug 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm a racist too. it is what it is.
no prob last.
More importantly, I am more an idealist.
My primary belief was summed up in the Bill of Rights, and I most firmly believe in the manifest proliferation of those rights, and the protection of them.
I do not believe in any application of what is being termed "social justice". I believe the manifest application of individual justice will automatically produce social justice. Without individual justice, social justice is impossible.
... some musings.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#971446 Aug 27, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, hi phag. You still baiting the little boys at the elementary schools?
Yet another homo-erotic fantasy of our "I'm not gay, I just like to talk about homosexual stuff, just curious, mind you".
SHADOW

Boerne, TX

#971448 Aug 27, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>What welcome? Don't go away made, etc., your exhortations on all things black are every bit as informative as flack's purview of all things paranoid.
You get "made" today did ya? Is that the reason for the smart azz comments again.
Ah yes it is ol' dog face in person. You know the fake teacher who teaches muff diving in her spare time.
You are a joke loooooooosey. Go away.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#971449 Aug 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"After which, every politician that forced that Marxist bullshit on us objected to it for themselves."
The above is a lie.
Posting it over & over will not change that
RealDave what part of this is Unclear ‘Politicians Who Passed Obamacare Move to Exempt Themselves from Obamacare?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#971450 Aug 27, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>If there were such a thing as "biggot," you would be one...just what's a mentality like hate? Does it sound "familliar"
Even when I dig on you, I'm just twisting your tail to see how thin your skin is.
The truth is, if I ever came across you in need, I'd help without ever knowing who you are or what you are.
Yup. I'm a hater. I'm making personal calls to get the young black man working security in my building a job on a drilling rig because I'm a biggot and I know they'll look for any thin skin he has and dig there when they find it until he can't stand it anymore and quits... just like everyone else who ever did that job.
Yup. I'm such a biggot.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#971452 Aug 27, 2013
Hey mental midget wrote:
<quoted text>
Is your name Tuffy too? I think you would make a perfect rodeo clown.
Most bull riders do....
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#971453 Aug 27, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
More importantly, I am more an idealist.
My primary belief was summed up in the Bill of Rights, and I most firmly believe in the manifest proliferation of those rights, and the protection of them.
I do not believe in any application of what is being termed "social justice". I believe the manifest application of individual justice will automatically produce social justice. Without individual justice, social justice is impossible.
... some musings.
i think i can rhetorically sum it up.

If you cut off a thieves hands there will be no more thieves.

the projection you see may not be what you perceive. look closer.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#971454 Aug 27, 2013
Market down 165...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#971455 Aug 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...propaganda film by Michael Moore???..
wag the dog...
It is another Susan Rice UN production-it's the video analysis.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#971456 Aug 27, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Even when I dig on you, I'm just twisting your tail to see how thin your skin is.
The truth is, if I ever came across you in need, I'd help without ever knowing who you are or what you are.
Yup. I'm a hater. I'm making personal calls to get the young black man working security in my building a job on a drilling rig because I'm a biggot and I know they'll look for any thin skin he has and dig there when they find it until he can't stand it anymore and quits... just like everyone else who ever did that job.
Yup. I'm such a biggot.
Well good to know you're not all bad but still a complete and total liar.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#971457 Aug 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Market down 165...
Yay! Rightwinger's cheer!

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#971458 Aug 27, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>What welcome? Don't go away made, etc., your exhortations on all things black are every bit as informative as flack's purview of all things paranoid.
Hahahahahaha...made...hahahaha haha
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#971459 Aug 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
PSA for Fenris.
Pat Robertson Claims Gays Deliberately Spread AIDS Using Sharp Jewelry
http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/v...
watch out for those tongue studs.
A low life fool like sonicmoron is devoid of any logic, him out to get someone no matter what... Like many Negroes you are full of hate and racism.

It's the culture...

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#971460 Aug 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm a racist too. it is what it is.
no prob last.
You're only half racist.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#971461 Aug 27, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>If there were such a thing as "biggot," you would be one...just what's a mentality like hate? Does it sound "familliar"
Made.....hahahaha. you crack me up.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#971462 Aug 27, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
RealDave what part of this is Unclear ‘Politicians Who Passed Obamacare Move to Exempt Themselves from Obamacare?
Its a lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min litesong 53,491
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 24 min Learn to Read 189,862
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Michael Satterfield 99,538
abby 5-25-15 1 hr RACE 2
amy 5-25-15 2 hr RACE 2
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 2 hr luvingmygirls 400
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 70,019
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]