Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#971142 Aug 27, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>A mindless observation sonicmoron - but the view into your tormented mind was worth the read.
It's the culture...
i must insist that you stop reading my mind.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#971143 Aug 27, 2013
In other news, it looks like George Zimmerman is about to recoup $200-300K in legal fees from the taxpayers of Florida for his fraudulent prosecution. Swilly, Realtime etc, why dont you just cut to the chase and send him a check directly?:-)
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#971144 Aug 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
ok Bush apologists, this should be the last word on the subject.
Syria is suspected of having one of the most advanced chemical warfare (CW) capabilities in the Middle East. The country's initial CW capability was provided by Egypt prior to the October 1973 war against Israel. Since then, Syria appears to have acquired an indigenous capability to develop and produce chemical weapons agents, including mustard gas and sarin, and possibly also VX nerve agent. Chemical weapons agents have allegedly been produced since the 1980s at facilities located near the Hama, Homs, and Al-Safira villages in the Aleppo region. However, Syria remains dependent on foreign sources for some dual-use equipment, and for the precursor chemicals critical to CW agent production. In recent years, Iran has been identified as a supplier of technical assistance and facilities for developing and producing CW-related precursors.
http://www.nti.org/country-profiles/syria/
much like the birthers, pretty soon you Bush apologists will be going on about how search engines should be banned from the internet in the name of all things liberal.
The Al-Safirah plant is so well known that dozens of reports can be found on google as well as satellite imagery.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#971145 Aug 27, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>and again why would Turkey back the United States? they are terrorists themselves. Islamist crazed terrorists backing the U.S.? er rather the muzzie lover O'bama.
They are a member of NATO and by treaty must help.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#971146 Aug 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>No war, if anything a few missile strikes to take out some WMD's, which is what Bush should have done in Iraq, oh wait there were no WMD's in Iraq. My 401K is fine after Bush almost zeroed it out.
See the post above yours Homer-if you can pull your head out of your dollar licking azz long enough anyway.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#971147 Aug 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
So now, the no government guy Dumbwaiter is calling police to stop & frisk people on the street? Or did you just want to stop those carrying guns? How do they know the gun was "stolen" ? Many black market guns are not stolen but straw purchased. Are you pushing a national data base of gun ownership?
I get it, you want only to stop black people.
The Government Cheese and Non Sentient Welfare Crowd you fool where The Blind Lead you race peddler...

The sad and dangerous part is, there are thousands of "Cheese Thieves" like yourself RealDave pimping, selling out black America at the moment for Money, Power and Votes...

You a grievance predator, you RealDave profiteering in racism and hate...

It's the culture...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#971148 Aug 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Amazing that all of the loons on this thread are pushing the Saddam connection in spite of overwhelming evidence to the contrary__not to mention that it defies logic.
You want overwhelming evidence?

The fact of Syrian use of chemical weapons should call the conventional wisdom about Iraq into question. The two countries were linked by their ruling Baathist parties and, as neighbors, engaged in trade, both legal and illegal, before the war. In 2006, Georges Sada, a former general of Saddam’s air force, detailed in his book,“Saddam’s Secrets,” how Saddam had secretly moved much of his WMD material to Syria before the U.S.-led invasion under the cover of providing relief to Syrian earthquake victims. Sada’s claim was supported by other sources as well. In 2004, a Syrian defector, Nizar Nayouf claimed that Iraqi WMDs had been hidden at three sites in Syria. Nayouf’s story appeared in the Dutch paper Der Telegraaf and is summarized on WorldThreats.com . Satellite reconnaissance photos from 2010 published in Israel’s Haaretz show Syrian military facilities in the same areas that Nayouf fingered. The same sites were identified in the 2004 book “End Game” by General Thomas McInerney and Paul Vallely as well as another former Iraqi general, Ali Ibrahim al-Tikriti.

http://www.examiner.com/article/syrian-chemic...

This evidence should at least be taken into serious consideration.

So try not to be so stubborn. Or gullible. Whichever.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#971149 Aug 27, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Gotta love a radio talk show guy who scares the idiot Obama.
Evidently Galt likes the idea that is Congressmen worry more about being on the good side of Limbaugh, Beck & Norquist, rather than on the side of our country.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#971150 Aug 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
and they wonder why us fiscal conservatives vote for Democrats.[!]
A democrat by any other name is still a democRat...
It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#971151 Aug 27, 2013
you sell a few copies of a fictional book about Clinton and the next thing you know...

Behold: The ‘Impeachment Store’ That Sells All Things Impeachment

What good is a conservative fever dream if no one can make a buck off it, right?

The people behind WND, perhaps the pre-eminent online purveyor of conservative fever dreams, on Sunday created an “Impeachment Store” section for their website’s online retail “superstore.”

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/201...

those bumpers stickers are going fast. you right wing suckers better get over there and buy your quota.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#971152 Aug 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i must insist that you stop reading my mind.
A life time of free shit is hard to vote against when it's all you know sonicfiller.

It's the culture..
el cid 777

Carbondale, PA

#971153 Aug 27, 2013
Hi! I am not going to speak about religion today.
I am interested in "space aliens"! We are not alone
in the universes! I, also, believe there are an
infinite number of universes, but one God, holding
everything together. Put this web address into
"GOOGLE" search sirian messages with a space in
between those two words and then hit enter....
Enjoy! Love, el cid 777
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#971154 Aug 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>The Al-Safirah plant is so well known that dozens of reports can be found on google as well as satellite imagery.
though as we can, and as i've pointed out on more than one occasion, carol won't use Google.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#971155 Aug 27, 2013
nobody wrote:
I would like to respond to these "Falsehoods" put forth by the previous uninspired author who has not the slightest idea of what socialized medicine means to the public in general.
1. The youth of and with the greatest potential will receive the appropriated amount of care, unless, of course, the money is there to buy additional care in addition to the paltry care that will be given, economically speaking, to the masses that will inundate the medical community, who will not want to take this social medicine because of the abundance of paperwork and the lack of care that can and will be instituted. Age will play a large factor, the old poor will be relegated to home care and have to have family members and some nurses or aides to the residence simply because the talented nurses and doctors will gravitate toward the more lucrative ventures.
2. Any so called"Petitions " will be money in hand. When I lived in communist Poland, of course one could go into the clinics and receive the standard, substandard care. This was, unless they carried things into the staff. There were the "Sausage and Vodka" doctors and the Chocolate and brandy" doctors. If the nurse was to give eye drops as ordered or some of the other medications the family would have to go to the market and first, buy the medication and then something nice for the nurses, in order for the medication to be given. Ungodly lazy employees. Why should they work when the pittance would be assured.
3. Any way you look at how the Bureaucrats write these"Laws" the need will be based on the ability to covertly influence the right folks working staff with the delights they mostly liked. All these laws that are written thousands upon thousands of pages at a time will mean nothing because, like now, go into any nursing home on the afternoon shift and see the lazy workers sitting in the break room half the shift or better watching TV and eating, while your loved one sits or lays in their feces and urine, with the dinner tray cold and unset for them to eat, providing they could eat in such deplorable shape, for lack of care. Do you really think that these lazy indolent would be health care workers care about your loved ones. My aunt in Poland died on the couch at home because she was always kicked off the dialysis machine because there was a young person who was there also. So she went home and died. Yes, your loved one will tell you all is good, out of fear of reprisal in the shifts when the so called management is there. Better stated mis-management.
The author who stated that all this hogwash that is promised by this o-blomo care is correct, it is all false and misleading and I applaud their candor, having practiced both in Poland and the USA I speak with authority.
Bribery is still necessary to obtain medical care in countries that were previously under Soviet control.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#971156 Aug 27, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>your president is standing with Al Qaeda. I guess the winds have shifted for O'bama. This guy you call Hussein.
Obama is just keeping his original promise to stand on the side of radical Islam.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#971157 Aug 27, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
But Obama got a Nobel Peace Price for doing nothing just promising peace in a speech.
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites easy to fool by MSNBC.
If you can't recognize the difference between Bush's unilateral invasion and military action as part of a coalition of nations, there is no hope for you as you are the one who is truly brain dead.

However, we have certainly used our Security Council vito power to stop actions against Israel. There is o reason we should not show Russia the same courtesy. Moscow is right, we shouldn't act before evidence is in hand. I hope Obama doesn't listen to the war mongers.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#971158 Aug 27, 2013
I figure I have another 30-40 years left to live, I often wonder if I'll live to see another Republican president.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#971159 Aug 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Evidently Galt likes the idea that is Congressmen worry more about being on the good side of Limbaugh, Beck & Norquist, rather than on the side of our country.
RealDave/PDUPONTS self-congratulatory diatribe where little to no progress is ever made you profiteering in racism and hate...

It'sthe culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#971160 Aug 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
Good morning rightwing dum dums and normal people.
So we had a good chat about deforestation(Republicans for), environmentalism(Republicans against) and drinking water(Republicans indifferent) yesterday.
So let's talk about how Bush got re-elected. I mean John Kerry aside, who voted for Bush the 2nd time around?
Galt preferred Bush over the leftwing phony war hero.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#971161 Aug 27, 2013
can see

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 9 min RACE 702
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 19 min Cheftell 68,777
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 29 min Roxie Darling 4,866
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min Atticus Tiberius ... 180,730
Are snowmobiles a problem in your neighbor hood ? 1 hr A Neighbor 1
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Concerned_American 388
Dear Abby 11/24/14 1 hr RACE 9
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News