Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1433978 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#971619 Aug 27, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar and a racist.
:)
Ah, there's the other phag sister. LOL Knew you'd show up for sister Fenris soon enough.

Still sore about the ass kickin' the Magic Mormon got, I see. That ol' black magic sure beat the wimpy Mitt white Mormon Magic! That's what happens when a weak white man crosses swords with a powerful black man. That big, black trouser snake made the Magic Mormon's look like a little boy toy!

And the Magic Mormon went down to defeat at the hands of a powerful black man. Is that what's got you troubled, Bunky??

It'll be even more fun to watch President Hillary destroy whatever Corporate puppet your batch of nitwits has the poor sense to nominate.

Location hidden

#971620 Aug 27, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
State v Arizona-ILLEGAL (CRIME)
Nadal Hussein "Workplace violence" (TREASON)
US invades LIBYA -Breach of WPA
Benghazi-More Failed Foreign Policy
LIES about Benghazi-(TREASON)
Russian WARNED Boston Chechnyn bombers, while the INEPT terrorized the AP ILLEGALY.(CRIME)
IRS profiling (Misdemenour)
State v Texas-ILLEGAL (CRIME)
WAR missiles on stand by aka "Syria" Breach of WPA
IMPEACH the Constitution breaking, War Power Act breaching COMMIE Jihadists!!!
"BRING THE TROOPS HOME"
NO MORE WAR!!!!!!!!!!
So now unemployed KY methheads are legal experts??

Have any courts validated your stupidity, or is it just the meth speaking?

Your time in CVH did you no good. You're still a sociopathic lunatic.
SistaNoneYa

Brodhead, KY

#971621 Aug 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
What planet are you delusionating from?

The planet of duh apes of ignorant, lying ass LoserTics?

Mutt be... mutt be you planet fo' sho'.
Patriot

Denver, CO

#971622 Aug 27, 2013
It Is Now Illegal To Feed The Homeless In Cities All Over The United States

http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/i...
TheIndependentMa jority

Brodhead, KY

#971623 Aug 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Russian WARNED Boston Chechnyn bombers, while the INEPT terrorized the AP ILLEGALY.(CRIME)

"BRING THE TROOPS HOME"

NO MORE WAR!!!!!!!!!!
TheIndependentMa jority

Brodhead, KY

#971624 Aug 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
"BRING THE TROOPS HOME"

Which is NOT LIBYA OR SYRIA!!!!!!!!!!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#971625 Aug 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah, there's the other phag sister. LOL Knew you'd show up for sister Fenris soon enough.
Still sore about the ass kickin' the Magic Mormon got, I see. That ol' black magic sure beat the wimpy Mitt white Mormon Magic! That's what happens when a weak white man crosses swords with a powerful black man. That big, black trouser snake made the Magic Mormon's look like a little boy toy!
And the Magic Mormon went down to defeat at the hands of a powerful black man. Is that what's got you troubled, Bunky??
It'll be even more fun to watch President Hillary destroy whatever Corporate puppet your batch of nitwits has the poor sense to nominate.
Well, gee wiz....you're *still* a liar and a racist:>

You are consistent, alright.
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#971626 Aug 27, 2013
<quoted text>
"BRING THE TROOPS HOME"
NO MORE WAR!!!!!!!!!!
You dudes are complete switch siders. Wasn't it a campaign tactic to attack Obama for wanting to bring the troops home, painting him as too incompetent to understand foreign policy &, times of war? Now you're screaming " bring the troops home as a party slogan, just to be in opposition of Obama. Iyour whole demeanor reeks of hypocrisy!
Patriot

Denver, CO

#971627 Aug 27, 2013
Since Our elected have decided to make it illegal to feed the homeless and with Our economy purposely tanking the way it is, many of We the People could be out of a job and homeless. Do FEMA Camps come to mind?

http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#971629 Aug 27, 2013
The Magic Negro tries asserting himself where he's not wanted: http://tinyurl.com/p4ebtqr
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#971630 Aug 27, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Since Our elected have decided to make it illegal to feed the homeless and with Our economy purposely tanking the way it is, many of We the People could be out of a job and homeless. Do FEMA Camps come to mind?
http://beforeitsnews.com/opinion-conservative...
Debunking Web Myths About FEMA Camps

Beck: By the way, if you want to get all of the information and more on the FEMA camps, debunk information that we couldn't get into the segment, help silence the annoying conspiracy freak in your life. There is enough out there. We don't need to make stuff up.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,513024,00...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#971631 Aug 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Difference is that you offer proof of your racism on a daily basis. You think I forget your bullshit about 'they have such nice cars in their driveways', while you drive an old wreck? You're both envious and hateful, all at the same time. And you make accusations based on no proof, just your condescending racist beliefs.
Tell us more about your sudden love for Saddam's former Generals. I find it interesting that you'd call Bush a liar based on the words of one of Saddam's Generals. Ever hear of 'disinformation', you moron?
You spend your life on this thread. Don't run away every time I show up. I enjoy pointing out your non Christian approach to life.
After all, wasn't it Jesus who said; "F--- the poor. I'm here to promote predatory Capitalism."
Hey hey hey, they let you out of solitary again?

Nobody cares what some mindless, bimbo convict spouts off about from a prison library. Baruck odumbo isn't going to commute your sentence for being a sexual predation no matter HOW much you suckle his nutsack here. Y

ou WILL do hard time, you WILL be raped in the shower, and you WILL be old & grey by the time you get out.

Have a nice life, convict.....:-)

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#971632 Aug 27, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Fox News Feels The Hate From Young Viewers As Ratings Plummet to a 12 Year Low
http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/27/fox-ne...
It's what everyone has known for a long time, a network designed to appeal to grumpy old men & women. Unfortunately that audience dies off quicker than they would like and "back to the past" doesn't hold much appeal to anyone except dwindling tea baggers & Museums.
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#971634 Aug 27, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama deliberately set out to fundamentally change this nation. Many Americans believe he is systematically dismantling capitalism with Obamacare, creating a nanny state and inciting division among the races and classes.
Obama would be targeted more than any other president if his skin color were fuchsia for no other reason than this.
It's like you get crazier with age &, you're aging by the day. If you came in office under the circumstances in which Obama came in, you would be trying to fundamentally trying to change the country also. That's y'all problem. Short term memory loss, mixed with voluntary memory loss. You try your best to forget &, make other forget the Bush debacle. Only dummies fall for it. Do you forget the monstrosity that happened prior to Obama's takeover or, are you just ignorant? I'll let you decide!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#971637 Aug 27, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
<quoted text>
It's what everyone has known for a long time, a network designed to appeal to grumpy old men & women. Unfortunately that audience dies off quicker than they would like and "back to the past" doesn't hold much appeal to anyone except dwindling tea baggers & Museums.
and there aren't even many 50s museums.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#971640 Aug 27, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a liar.
You, and all of your nitwit buddies on this thread are all about Obama being black.
From that, all sorts of lies have spread, many of them by you. This nonsense about Obama not looking like his fatner, the Muslim stupidity, the anti-capitalist lies, etc.
You're all about racial hatred, you grew up in the segregated South. The worst state of all for racial hatred, Florida, with it's history of turpentine plantations where blacks were held as slaves long after the Civil War ended.
You are a racist that is too stupid to know you're a racist. It's part of your DNA.
Little did Obama voters know that what the President really meant to say during his initial campaign was:“I hope no one notices how I change after I sucker them into voting me into office with empty promises about upholding the Constitution.”

There has been a great deal of Internet chatter in recent months about the massive difference between Senator Barack Obama and President Barack Obama. In light of the National Security Agency Spying revelations and what appears to be a looming military engagement in Syria, a 2007 Boston Globe interview with Senator Obama is a paramount example of how the President has changed— or, perhaps, of how he lied his way into the White House.
Here are a few key Obama statements from the interview:
The Supreme Court has never held that the president has such powers. As president, I will follow existing law, and when it comes to U.S. citizens and residents, I will only authorize surveillance for national security purposes consistent with FISA and other federal statutes.
The President does not have power under the Constitution to unilaterally authorize a military attack in a situation that does not involve stopping an actual or imminent threat to the nation.
As Commander-in-Chief, the President does have a duty to protect and defend the United States. In instances of self-defense, the President would be within his constitutional authority to act before advising Congress or seeking its consent.
Warrantless surveillance of American citizens, in defiance of FISA, is unlawful and unconstitutional.
I believe the [Bush] Administration’s use of executive authority to over-classify information is a bad idea. We need to restore the balance between the necessarily secret and the necessity of openness in our democracy – which is why I have called for a National Declassification Center.
Any President takes an oath to,“preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States.” The American people need to know where we stand on these issues before they entrust us with this responsibility – particularly at a time when our laws, our traditions, and our Constitution have been repeatedly challenged by this [the Bush] Administration.
Read the full interview here.
http://www.boston.com/news/politics/2008/spec...
Little did Obama voters know that what the President really meant to say during his initial campaign was:“I hope no one notices how I change after I sucker them into voting me into office with empty promises about upholding the Constitution.”

*I guess what you are saying is O'bama lied because he is black. er eh well I I I um see I I I well?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

#971641 Aug 27, 2013
steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Still nobody watches MSNBC, likely the few viewers they do have will switch to al jazeera.
BTW, Chickenfeathers, young people rarely watch the news, how ignorant are you? Unlikely there's 1 young person on here either.
you make a great point.

there are many more who get their news from the internet than there those who get their 'news' from FOX.

no matter the age.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#971642 Aug 27, 2013
<quoted text>
"BRING THE TROOPS HOME"
NO MORE WAR!!!!!!!!!!
Look at the headlines...I have never seen such a mess with any President of the United States:
DOES OBAMA KNOW HE'S FIGHTING ON AL-QAEDA'S SIDE?
FLASHBACK: Biden Wanted to Impeach Bush for Attack w/o Congress...
Strike within days...
Warplanes begin arriving in Cyprus...
Armed forces 'making contingency plans'...
White House: Not regime change!
Arab Allies Withhold Support...
NKOREA caught trying to send gas masks, weapons to Syria...
STOCKS JOLTED...
Oil Reaches 18-Month High...
Russia warns 'catastrophic consequences'...
Kucinich: USA Will Become 'al-Qaeda's air force'...
'Rebels' vow revenge attacks...
IRAN THREATENS ISRAEL...
WILL BE 'FIRST VICTIM'...
POLL: Attack On Syria Would Be Most Unpopular...
DAWN OF WAR.

and yet??? Frankly it is terrifying with the Hussein in the White House. It is O'bama... tearing the entire world apart to support his moslems.
Lickable

Spring, TX

#971646 Aug 27, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, yeah.
And, every Wahhabist terrorist in Saudi Arabia can enter the US with "special traveller" status.
They're here. They didn't come here to take up the American lifestyle. The only missing information is, what's their plan of attack.
With Obama spying on you and me, and ignoring them, there's no chance of stopping the attack. We'll just have to do what we do without, or in opposition to the treasonous government we will have. It should be obvious the White House is working with the Arab terrorists by now.
Yes! I knew you would jump on this one!
flack wrote:
<quoted text> I'm, right now, more worried about the 20,000 stinger type surface to air missiles missing from Libya. They have had plenty of time to make it to South America, trucked up through Mexico, and carried by mules across the border. By now a couple of hundred or more could be spread out all over America waiting on the order to launch all at one time. Such are my worries!!!
And Homeo runs away from another topic.
Homer, are you supporting Obama and helping Al Qaeda acquire chemical weapons?
You should worry about the attack on your wallet if you eat out in the Woodlands. How are two salads and two drinks worth $25.00? And it's a place with one of those buzzers that tells you when your order is ready. I wondered why the parking lot was only half full and there was no line.

Why is this thread so popular? Are you a millionaire, DB Writer? How can you afford to spend so much time on this?

Location hidden

#971647 Aug 27, 2013
<quoted text>
"BRING THE TROOPS HOME"
Which is NOT LIBYA OR SYRIA!!!!!!!!!!
I wish. You wish.

Bush started the fire by invading Iraq and turning it into shiite run place, beholden to Iran. Remember when he said they had WMD's, including chemical weapons? But later admitted he was wrong. But justified it by claiming Saddam was a bad man because he gassed the Kurds, with Reagan's help. That was 20 years earlier.

Now you say we should ignore Syria's use of chemical weapons? Assad isn't a bad man? He uses chemical weapons on his own people and we should ignore it?

I'm afraid we can't. Even sane Republiclowns in Congress agree. Assad has become too dangerous to leave in place. I hope a cruise missile goes right up his ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Dr Guru 225,530
Marine Joint Chiefs Chairman Rejects Obama Plan 32 min HillarysDeathList 6
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr singer not the song 103,656
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr They cannot kill ... 2,570
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 2 hr PEllen 2,093
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr PEllen 6,762
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 2 hr PEllen 3,209

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages