Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
891,681 - 891,700 of 1,095,225 Comments Last updated 8 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>A senior Syrian official? Lemme take a wild azz guess here Lyin Galt__would that guy work for Assad?
BTW did you know that Assad never expected to take the reigns from his daddy and trained as a dentist? Did you know that he was a decent basketball player?
There is presently a coalition of 35 plus nations that are interested in some payback for the Assad regimes almost certain use of nerve gas resulting in at least 350 deaths and upwards of 1000 injuries.
France's Hollande is pizzed to the point that France might consider going it alone if the UN and NATO can't muster the courage.
There are really no good choices about how to react against Syria.
Blowing up the government center and ministries might be fun on the cheap.
Obama clearly prefers Al Qaeda over Assad.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/05...

Smallest government spender since Eisenhower?

Ruh Roh

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
Secretary of State John Kerry says the use of chemical weapons in Syria is "undeniable" and that the U.S. is considering how to respond:
"What we saw in Syria last week should shock the conscience of the world," said Kerry. "It defies any code of morality. Let me be clear: The indiscriminate slaughter of civilians, the killing of women and children and innocent bystanders by chemical weapons is a moral obscenity. By any standard, it is inexcusable. And despite the excuses and equivocations that some have manufactured, it is undeniable."
Didn't this clown say pretty much the same thing about Iraq?
It gets worse. How about this:

"And as Ban Ki-moon said last week, the U.N. investigation will not determine who used these chemical weapons, only whether such weapons were used, a judgment that is already clear to the world."

WTF??????????

So, who used them isn't important? We're just going to bomb Assad.
Ok. Let's just kill whomever is already our enemy if we're going to kill anyone.

How about we just start bombing Al Qaeda wherever we find them in Syria....

Kerry has always been a lying treasonous fraud.
When he says "...the U.N. investigation will not determine who....", bet the house it was one of his friends. Any enemy of the United States is a freind to Kerry.

This is a hoax. Nothing good will come from this. Americans will die just so Obama can help the Arabs make a show of killing Americans.

This isn't the first time Kerry helped the enemy kill Americans.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
"...putting an end to taxpayer-funded subsidies to large oil companies."
What subsidies?
What are the oil companies being subsidized for?
There has to be something written in some law somewhere that authorizes a payment of any subsidy for some reason. It's easy to find the subsidies paid to farmers. No problem finding them. For some reason, nobody on Earth has been able to find any subsidy paid to oil companies.
Do you think there is someone sitting in the Treasury saying something like, "I'm bored today. I think I'll just write a check to the oil companies."
I hear a lot of party line mantra about "subsidies to oil companies", but nobody has been able to give any description of them.
What are the oil companies being subsidized for?
What subsidies?
GFY..and Fenny too, while you're at it.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>A senior Syrian official? Lemme take a wild azz guess here Lyin Galt__would that guy work for Assad?
BTW did you know that Assad never expected to take the reigns from his daddy and trained as a dentist? Did you know that he was a decent basketball player?
There is presently a coalition of 35 plus nations that are interested in some payback for the Assad regimes almost certain use of nerve gas resulting in at least 350 deaths and upwards of 1000 injuries.
France's Hollande is pizzed to the point that France might consider going it alone if the UN and NATO can't muster the courage.
There are really no good choices about how to react against Syria.
Blowing up the government center and ministries might be fun on the cheap.
Let's go over what we do know.

Al Qaeda is our enemy.
Al Qaeda is in Syria.
How about we kill Al Qaeda in Syria?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I did not know you lived near Portland OR.
Logging is logging no matter where it's done. Swamp logging is around here as well as regular.
LCNlin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Carol is now in Area 51?
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>nuts/clueless/blow me
I'd watch out for Galt with that last suggestion, can he wear a wig?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Flack& Eman lead us to believe that all loggers replant.
'
This is because they are either dishonest & uninformed.
depends on the reason for logging, the wishes of the landowner, and the type of logging and where. Swamp logging of pine is replanted just like corn or wheat. Hardwood logging, like in WV, is naturally seeded from existing trees. You must be really dense to think that loggers don't replant their crop.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"everyone has know it" huh, Fraudy? Of course, there not many as knowledgeable of of the "queer circles" as you and Fenny Bate...seriously, did you ever meet a conspiracy theory you didn't promulgate? How about the woman who accused Dumbya of rape and later committed suicide maybe?
She's a ditto head; devotee of that fat in the closet junkie!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>GFY..and Fenny too, while you're at it.
You forgot to answer the question.

What subsidies?
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Logging is logging no matter where it's done. Swamp logging is around here as well as regular.
Lol, I wouldn't touch this with a ten foot log!

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fox News has rushed to defend oil companies in the wake of a Senate hearing in which oil executives were questioned about whether their companies should continue to receive tax subsidies. This follows Fox's long history of defending oil companies from criticism."
This is your evidence?
And, Mediamatters?
I've just got a couple of questions... well, more than a couple. Let's just start with the obvious.
Why in hell would you consider mediamatters a credible source?
How did Fox News "rush to defend oil companies"?
Your "source" was just a little weak describing that... well, they actually didn't back that statement up at all.
"oil executives were questioned about whether their companies should continue to receive tax subsidies"
WHAT SUBSIDIES?
What subsidies to oil companies are you talking about?
If you can't find any subsidies to oil companies, why do you think they exist? Because some Democrat asked about it?
I've got a suggestion. How about Obama cut those mythical subsidies out of the next budget he proposes.
BWAAAAWWW HAAAAAAAAAWWWWW HAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW
Its a video of your hero's show. In it he talks about these subsidies.

Oil company execs admit they exist.

Even you can't deny they exist.

And really, Mr Consti-f*cking - tution here thinks the President can just cut things out of the budget & change tax law all by himself.

You really get stupid when you are losing arguments.

Gettysburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

flack wrote:
<quoted text> depends on the reason for logging, the wishes of the landowner, and the type of logging and where. Swamp logging of pine is replanted just like corn or wheat. Hardwood logging, like in WV, is naturally seeded from existing trees. You must be really dense to think that loggers don't replant their crop.
So, seeding from existing trees is replanting?

What I am saying is that not all logging operations replant.

I see it all the time in PA on public land. They come in & take 90-95 % of everything & leave. There is no replanting.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Let's review some recent history.

The Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda aren't strong enough to take over Libya.

Karzai put the kabash on Obama's plan to put the Taliban back in control of the government of Afghanistan.

The Musliim Brotherhood just got kicked out of the government of Egypt.

Obama is 0 for three.

Now, Obama is going to help the Muslim Brotherhood and Al Qaeda take over Syria.

Who thinks Obama will be 0 for four after he gets Americans killed trying to help Al Qaeda in Syria?

Obama is Putin's bitch. That will always be true as long as Obama is so stupid he steps into every trap Putin sets. This is nothing more than a trap.

You can bet this time they are going to make us pay very dearly for putting an ignorant buffoon like Obama in as president.
We are about to get a very serious dose of egg on our face. And we have nobody to blame for it but ourselves.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Logging is logging no matter where it's done. Swamp logging is around here as well as regular.
To be fair when flying over West VA, or VA I did not see the complete deforestation like I did when flying over Oregon. Like I said I hope you are correct about the replanting I do remain skeptical knowing what good stewards corporate America is with our environment</end sarcasm>. I also doubt bottled/purified water is just a phase we are going through, you are old enough to remember when a person could drink water out of a faucet yes?.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
And really, Mr Consti-f*cking - tution here thinks the President can just cut things out of the budget & change tax law all by himself.
You watched the video?
Tell us what he said.

What subsidies?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

LCNlin wrote:
Carol is now in Area 51?
No, was at the mall.

But, according to top-ranking retired military who were once sworn to secrecy, a crashed UFO is still there.

Are you scared extraterrestrials are here?

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You need a lot of work on your reading and comprehension of the written English language.
Here's the statement again:

"I've got a suggestion. How about Obama cut those mythical subsidies out of the next budget he proposes."

Obama has submitted only two budgets since he came into office. These are called budget "proposals", you fucking moron.

Maybe if he took those mythical subsidies to oil companies out of his budget proposals, he might get at least one vote.
So far, the votes in Congress on the only two budgets Obama has ever submitted is 614 to ZERO. That's nothing. Nada. Zilch point shit.
Every Democrat in Congress thinks Obama is an idiot. He couldn't get one vote from even the Congressional Black Caucus.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>With your living on the dole background, you'd better be more wary of what Starbucks and the credit rating companies know about you than the IRS, Batty.
Actually, I'm living off your dole. Just as your grandparents lived off mine.

So I'm just getting back what the government took from me - at your expense.

Sorry, but it was your party's idea.

Don't know who's dole you're going to live off of. Better start Plan B if Democrats don't get booted out anytime soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 26 min RACE 97,745
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 54 min Jacques from Ottawa 176,672
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Ace 49,241
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Cold hard facts 3,898
Animal Rescue Group: Man Charged with Arizona M... (Oct '12) 1 hr Punish him good 3
Amy 8-19 1 hr Pippa 12
Amy 8-20 2 hr RACE 11
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••