Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,585)

Showing posts 891,681 - 891,700 of1,071,178
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970800
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OBAMA IS GAY wrote:
I Announced Obama's Homosexuality 4 Years Ago
OBAMA FIRST HOMOSEXUALITY PRESIDENT!
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Everyone in the queer circles has know it for years. Ask any old timer in Boystown, in Chicago and they can't believe that queer O'bama was elected. People from Rev. WRights wrong church has come forward with same information. O'bama is a fake through and through. A girl that saw him having oral sex in a hotel in Chicago has since died of strange causes. Did you know O'bama has fake teeth now too. All the queers will tell you this.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970801
Aug 26, 2013
 
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
And Obama says he went to Columbia...
Answer the question.
What subsidies to oil companies are you claiming exist?
I'm betting you still can't identify one subsidy you claim exists.
Your hero, Andrew Nepolitano says they exist.

Are you calling him a liar too????

http://mediamatters.org/research/2011/05/13/f...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970802
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

DemoKKKrats Drag US into Undeclared War on Syria

DAMASCUS, Syria A senior Syrian official said Monday that his country will defend itself against any international attack and will not be an easy target as the U.S. and other countries ramp up rhetoric in response to an alleged chemical weapons attack last week on a rebel-held neighborhood of the Syrian capital.

In an interview with The Associated Press in Damascus, Syrian Deputy Foreign Minister Faisal Mikdad said airstrikes or other action against Syria would also trigger "chaos" and threaten worldwide peace and security.

He spoke Monday as support for an international response was mounting if it is confirmed that President Bashar Assad's troops were responsible for the Aug. 21 attack, which activists say killed hundreds.

The Obama administration is now talking behind the scenes as if there is almost no doubt about Assad's use of chemical weapons, CBS News senior White House correspondent Major Garrett reported on "CBS This Morning."

President Obama is moving toward a military strike against Syria. Any final decisions haven't been made, but senior administration officials talk of Syria now as a place where the U.S. and its allies must exact a military price for heavy use of chemical weapons. There is no longer serious debate within the administration if the Assad regime used chemical weapons last week.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970803
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Guess that's why there's over 20,000 pages of regulations - to keep all of this "misleading" information from being so confusing.
Keep following Obama and the rest of the liberal herd right over the cliff. Like buffalo. You'll figure out soon enough you followed the wrong buffalo.
With your living on the dole background, you'd better be more wary of what Starbucks and the credit rating companies know about you than the IRS, Batty.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970804
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So you are calling Ron Paul, RadPaul, John Boehner & mot Republicans in Congress liars?
They all claim oil industry subsidies exist.
I don't recall reading anything Ron Paul posted here. I recall you posting about some subsidies to oil companies you claim exist, but for some reason you haven't been able to identify even one.

Answer the question.
What subsidies to oil companies are you claiming exist?
I'm betting you still can't identify one subsidy you claim exists.

Use your mouse. Click around until you find some evidence of a subsidy to the oil companies.

You'll have a problem, though, because there aren't any.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970805
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone in the queer circles has know it for years. Ask any old timer in Boystown, in Chicago and they can't believe that queer O'bama was elected. People from Rev. WRights wrong church has come forward with same information. O'bama is a fake through and through. A girl that saw him having oral sex in a hotel in Chicago has since died of strange causes. Did you know O'bama has fake teeth now too. All the queers will tell you this.
"everyone has know it" huh, Fraudy? Of course, there not many as knowledgeable of of the "queer circles" as you and Fenny Bate...seriously, did you ever meet a conspiracy theory you didn't promulgate? How about the woman who accused Dumbya of rape and later committed suicide maybe?

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970806
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Homer wrote:
First Ted Cruz now the logging industry, Homer's influence knows no bounds.
Homer 2016, I don't need no stinking VP
Yeah, but just in case, I'm over 35, DAR, and available...how ya' been?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970807
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hero, Andrew Nepolitano says they exist.
Are you calling him a liar too????
http://mediamatters.org/research/2011/05/13/f...
"Fox News has rushed to defend oil companies in the wake of a Senate hearing in which oil executives were questioned about whether their companies should continue to receive tax subsidies. This follows Fox's long history of defending oil companies from criticism."

This is your evidence?
And, Mediamatters?

I've just got a couple of questions... well, more than a couple. Let's just start with the obvious.

Why in hell would you consider mediamatters a credible source?

How did Fox News "rush to defend oil companies"?
Your "source" was just a little weak describing that... well, they actually didn't back that statement up at all.

"oil executives were questioned about whether their companies should continue to receive tax subsidies"

WHAT SUBSIDIES?

What subsidies to oil companies are you talking about?

If you can't find any subsidies to oil companies, why do you think they exist? Because some Democrat asked about it?

I've got a suggestion. How about Obama cut those mythical subsidies out of the next budget he proposes.

BWAAAAWWW HAAAAAAAAAWWWWW HAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970808
Aug 26, 2013
 
John Galt wrote:
The Farmers' Almanac is using words like "piercing cold," ''bitterly cold" and "biting cold" to describe the upcoming winter. And if its predictions are right, the first outdoor Super Bowl in years will be a messy "Storm Bowl."
The 197-year-old publication that hits newsstands Monday predicts a winter storm will hit the Northeast around the time the Super Bowl is played at MetLife Stadium in the Meadowlands in New Jersey. It also predicts a colder-than-normal winter for two-thirds of the country and heavy snowfall in the Midwest, Great Lakes and New England.
"We're using a very strong four-letter word to describe this winter, which is C-O-L-D. It's going to be very cold," said Sandi Duncan, managing editor.
Based on planetary positions, sunspots and lunar cycles, the almanac's secret formula is largely unchanged since founder David Young published the first almanac in 1818.
Modern scientists don't put much stock in sunspots or tidal action, but the almanac says its forecasts used by readers to plan weddings and plant gardens are correct about 80 percent of the time.
Last year, the forecast called for cold weather for the eastern and central U.S. with milder temperatures west of the Great Lakes. It started just the opposite but ended up that way.
Caleb Weatherbee, the publication's elusive prognosticator, said he was off by only a couple of days on two of the season's biggest storms: a February blizzard that paralyzed the Northeast with 3 feet of snow in some places and a sloppy storm the day before spring's arrival that buried parts of New England.
Wow cold in the northeast with a good chance of snow, just like last winter and the last and the last and the last, etc etc etc , e pluribus unum

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970809
Aug 26, 2013
 
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! Yeah that's why they are logging. Fly into Portland,OR some day, you will see huge swaths of land completely devoid of trees.
Homer fine with cutting down trees, we need wood, but how about a little responsibility. I know I know, not a Republican thingie.
problem is with Homer's bad eye sight he doesn't see the trees planted to replace the ones cut down. Trees are a crop just like corn or wheat. The pines around here are on a 20 year cycle. loggers wouldn't be in business long if they didn't replace the crop.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970810
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hero, Andrew Nepolitano says they exist.
Are you calling him a liar too????
http://mediamatters.org/research/2011/05/13/f...
Well, well, well.
Looks like some lunkhead Democrat actually mentioned Andrew Napolitano.
But, you didn't get that from the source you posted, dufus.

How do you think Andrew Napolitano would be as president?
How do you think he would be as a candidate?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970811
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Everyone in the queer circles has know it for years. Ask any old timer in Boystown, in Chicago and they can't believe that queer O'bama was elected. People from Rev. WRights wrong church has come forward with same information. O'bama is a fake through and through. A girl that saw him having oral sex in a hotel in Chicago has since died of strange causes. Did you know O'bama has fake teeth now too. All the queers will tell you this.
This is your life on crystal meth!

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970812
Aug 26, 2013
 
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
flack starts speaking in third person; is this a sign of something?
Yeah! That you're an idiot!

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970813
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
"Fox News has rushed to defend oil companies in the wake of a Senate hearing in which oil executives were questioned about whether their companies should continue to receive tax subsidies. This follows Fox's long history of defending oil companies from criticism."
This is your evidence?
And, Mediamatters?
I've just got a couple of questions... well, more than a couple. Let's just start with the obvious.
Why in hell would you consider mediamatters a credible source?
How did Fox News "rush to defend oil companies"?
Your "source" was just a little weak describing that... well, they actually didn't back that statement up at all.
"oil executives were questioned about whether their companies should continue to receive tax subsidies"
WHAT SUBSIDIES?
What subsidies to oil companies are you talking about?
If you can't find any subsidies to oil companies, why do you think they exist? Because some Democrat asked about it?
I've got a suggestion. How about Obama cut those mythical subsidies out of the next budget he proposes.
BWAAAAWWW HAAAAAAAAAWWWWW HAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWW
Back on the permanently ignore list with you. It's pointless and totally frustrating to try to communicate in writing with one who is hopelessly illiterate...maybe you should write for free help with your problem: " With Big Oil raking in record profits, House Democrats offered a Motion to Recommit to the House Republican short-term spending bill this afternoon making a responsible cut to the budget: putting an end to taxpayer-funded subsidies to large oil companies. Repealing these subsidies would save taxpayers tens of billions over the next decade and even ex-Shell CEO John Hofmeister agrees saying “with high oil prices, such subsidies are not necessary.”

Rep. William Keating (D-MA) offered the motion on the House floor saying “let’s stop sending taxpayers’ money to the most profitable companies in the world.”

...Republicans voted unanimously against the motion, defeating it by a vote of 176-249.

That's your GOP. They're willing to cut that deficit on the backs of the poor, the elderly, women, the middle class, public employees ... For all of us, it's "so be it" as jobs disappear. But they sure as hell won't endanger the massive profits of their Big Oil friends."

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970814
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

John Galt wrote:
DemoKKKrats Drag US into Undeclared War on Syria
DAMASCUS, Syria A senior Syrian official said Monday that his country will defend itself against any international attack and will not be an easy target as the U.S. and other countries ramp up rhetoric in response to an alleged chemical weapons attack last week on a rebel-held neighborhood of the Syrian capital.
In an interview with The Associated Press in Damascus, Syrian Deputy Foreign Minister Faisal Mikdad said airstrikes or other action against Syria would also trigger "chaos" and threaten worldwide peace and security.
He spoke Monday as support for an international response was mounting if it is confirmed that President Bashar Assad's troops were responsible for the Aug. 21 attack, which activists say killed hundreds.
The Obama administration is now talking behind the scenes as if there is almost no doubt about Assad's use of chemical weapons, CBS News senior White House correspondent Major Garrett reported on "CBS This Morning."
President Obama is moving toward a military strike against Syria. Any final decisions haven't been made, but senior administration officials talk of Syria now as a place where the U.S. and its allies must exact a military price for heavy use of chemical weapons. There is no longer serious debate within the administration if the Assad regime used chemical weapons last week.
It's a trap.
Al Qaeda hates us.
Assad hates us.
Getting involved in Syria will be disastrous.

But, maybe Obama is supposed to give the muslims a really big target to hit so they can have an impressive show on Al Jazzeera news.
Now, how long would the Arabs squeal if Obama delivered an aircraft carrier for them to sink?

from the New York Times:

EGYPTIANS WONDER: U.S. IN CAHOOTS WITH MUSLIM BROS?- NYT:“As patrons of [Cairo’s] Red Apple Cafe ignored the new 9 p.m. curfew, the presence of an American elicited bountiful conspiracy theories, all of them involving America’s plan to destroy Egypt through its paid Brotherhood confederates….‘Americans are with the Muslim Brotherhood,’ Farouq stated in a tone suggesting that it was common knowledge.‘O.K., you did something good when you killed Osama bin Laden, but now you are with Al Qaeda. You support the terrorists.’”

When even the New York Times says Obama is working with the Arab terrorists, you have to know it's blatantly obvious all around the world.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970815
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Trial set to begin for retarded feral chimp that beat to death a handicapped couple in their 80's & 90's.....

http://www.kjrh.com/dpp/news/local_news/tyron...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970816
Aug 26, 2013
 
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Rush speaks & you regurgitate.
O'bama told me he was afraid of Rush. O'bama pisses his pants he is so skeered of Rush. LOL.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970817
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"everyone has know it" huh, Fraudy? Of course, there not many as knowledgeable of of the "queer circles" as you and Fenny Bate...seriously, did you ever meet a conspiracy theory you didn't promulgate? How about the woman who accused Dumbya of rape and later committed suicide maybe?
Hellooo fake teacher-are you working on your second abortion yet?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970818
Aug 26, 2013
 
Homer wrote:
First Ted Cruz now the logging industry, Homer's influence knows no bounds.
Homer 2016, I don't need no stinking VP
Why not? Anything would be better than this fraud clown act we have now. I'm betting that you'd at least have some clue about what's going on in our government.
But, I'm also betting Vallerie Jarrett would be pulling your strings, too, just like she's in control of Obama today.

I've got to know. Would you be pitching or catching with Vallerie Jarrett? You have to know she bends Obama over every day.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970819
Aug 26, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

pssssst. Hey. Obama. Putin is in the next room.

Will somebody bring a mop in here?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 891,681 - 891,700 of1,071,178
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••