Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#970821 Aug 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Yeah! That you're an idiot!
On the other hand, Obama always speaks in the first person....I, I, I, I, I, I, I, I.....
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#970822 Aug 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> problem is with Homer's bad eye sight he doesn't see the trees planted to replace the ones cut down. Trees are a crop just like corn or wheat. The pines around here are on a 20 year cycle. loggers wouldn't be in business long if they didn't replace the crop.
I was on the ground there as well and did a lot of driving, up to Mt. Hood and what have you, can only go but what I did see, sure there were some areas where there was some replanting but I did not see as nearly as much as the massive amounts they had cut down. I do hope you are correct(for once).

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#970823 Aug 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> So you are calling Ron Paul, RadPaul, John Boehner & mot Republicans in Congress liars?
They all claim oil industry subsidies exist.
How much is the U.S. government paying for every oil company to drill a hole?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#970824 Aug 26, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Trial set to begin for retarded feral chimp that beat to death a handicapped couple in their 80's & 90's.....
http://www.kjrh.com/dpp/news/local_news/tyron...
No need to refer to such trash as a "feral chimp."

"Animal" is sufficient.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#970825 Aug 26, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why not? Anything would be better than this fraud clown act we have now. I'm betting that you'd at least have some clue about what's going on in our government.
But, I'm also betting Vallerie Jarrett would be pulling your strings, too, just like she's in control of Obama today.
I've got to know. Would you be pitching or catching with Vallerie Jarrett? You have to know she bends Obama over every day.
What nonsensical stuff are you babbling about today? Personally I'd like to hear more about this George Soros fellow.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#970826 Aug 26, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Trial set to begin for retarded feral chimp that beat to death a handicapped couple in their 80's & 90's.....
http://www.kjrh.com/dpp/news/local_news/tyron...
they finally caught the second chimp that murdered the WW 2 Vet.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#970827 Aug 26, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Back on the permanently ignore list with you. It's pointless and totally frustrating to try to communicate in writing with one who is hopelessly illiterate...maybe you should write for free help with your problem: " With Big Oil raking in record profits, House Democrats offered a Motion to Recommit to the House Republican short-term spending bill this afternoon making a responsible cut to the budget: putting an end to taxpayer-funded subsidies to large oil companies. Repealing these subsidies would save taxpayers tens of billions over the next decade and even ex-Shell CEO John Hofmeister agrees saying “with high oil prices, such subsidies are not necessary.”
Rep. William Keating (D-MA) offered the motion on the House floor saying “let’s stop sending taxpayers’ money to the most profitable companies in the world.”
...Republicans voted unanimously against the motion, defeating it by a vote of 176-249.
That's your GOP. They're willing to cut that deficit on the backs of the poor, the elderly, women, the middle class, public employees ... For all of us, it's "so be it" as jobs disappear. But they sure as hell won't endanger the massive profits of their Big Oil friends."
"...putting an end to taxpayer-funded subsidies to large oil companies."

What subsidies?
What are the oil companies being subsidized for?
There has to be something written in some law somewhere that authorizes a payment of any subsidy for some reason. It's easy to find the subsidies paid to farmers. No problem finding them. For some reason, nobody on Earth has been able to find any subsidy paid to oil companies.
Do you think there is someone sitting in the Treasury saying something like, "I'm bored today. I think I'll just write a check to the oil companies."

I hear a lot of party line mantra about "subsidies to oil companies", but nobody has been able to give any description of them.

What subsidies?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#970828 Aug 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> problem is with Homer's bad eye sight he doesn't see the trees planted to replace the ones cut down. Trees are a crop just like corn or wheat. The pines around here are on a 20 year cycle. loggers wouldn't be in business long if they didn't replace the crop.
I did not know you lived near Portland OR.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#970829 Aug 26, 2013
Secretary of State John Kerry says the use of chemical weapons in Syria is "undeniable" and that the U.S. is considering how to respond:

"What we saw in Syria last week should shock the conscience of the world," said Kerry. "It defies any code of morality. Let me be clear: The indiscriminate slaughter of civilians, the killing of women and children and innocent bystanders by chemical weapons is a moral obscenity. By any standard, it is inexcusable. And despite the excuses and equivocations that some have manufactured, it is undeniable."

Didn't this clown say pretty much the same thing about Iraq?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#970830 Aug 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
DemoKKKrats Drag US into Undeclared War on Syria
DAMASCUS, Syria A senior Syrian official said Monday that his country will defend itself against any international attack and will not be an easy target as the U.S. and other countries ramp up rhetoric in response to an alleged chemical weapons attack last week on a rebel-held neighborhood of the Syrian capital.
In an interview with The Associated Press in Damascus, Syrian Deputy Foreign Minister Faisal Mikdad said airstrikes or other action against Syria would also trigger "chaos" and threaten worldwide peace and security.
He spoke Monday as support for an international response was mounting if it is confirmed that President Bashar Assad's troops were responsible for the Aug. 21 attack, which activists say killed hundreds.
The Obama administration is now talking behind the scenes as if there is almost no doubt about Assad's use of chemical weapons, CBS News senior White House correspondent Major Garrett reported on "CBS This Morning."
President Obama is moving toward a military strike against Syria. Any final decisions haven't been made, but senior administration officials talk of Syria now as a place where the U.S. and its allies must exact a military price for heavy use of chemical weapons. There is no longer serious debate within the administration if the Assad regime used chemical weapons last week.
A senior Syrian official? Lemme take a wild azz guess here Lyin Galt__would that guy work for Assad?

BTW did you know that Assad never expected to take the reigns from his daddy and trained as a dentist? Did you know that he was a decent basketball player?

There is presently a coalition of 35 plus nations that are interested in some payback for the Assad regimes almost certain use of nerve gas resulting in at least 350 deaths and upwards of 1000 injuries.

France's Hollande is pizzed to the point that France might consider going it alone if the UN and NATO can't muster the courage.

There are really no good choices about how to react against Syria.

Blowing up the government center and ministries might be fun on the cheap.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#970831 Aug 26, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>What nonsensical stuff are you babbling about today? Personally I'd like to hear more about this George Soros fellow.
I enjoyed it when you "moderate" whack jobs blamed Katrina on Bush...

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#970832 Aug 26, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I was on the ground there as well and did a lot of driving, up to Mt. Hood and what have you, can only go but what I did see, sure there were some areas where there was some replanting but I did not see as nearly as much as the massive amounts they had cut down. I do hope you are correct(for once).
Flack& Eman lead us to believe that all loggers replant.
'
This is because they are either dishonest & uninformed.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#970833 Aug 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>A senior Syrian official? Lemme take a wild azz guess here Lyin Galt__would that guy work for Assad?
BTW did you know that Assad never expected to take the reigns from his daddy and trained as a dentist? Did you know that he was a decent basketball player?
There is presently a coalition of 35 plus nations that are interested in some payback for the Assad regimes almost certain use of nerve gas resulting in at least 350 deaths and upwards of 1000 injuries.
France's Hollande is pizzed to the point that France might consider going it alone if the UN and NATO can't muster the courage.
Obama clearly prefers Al Qaeda over Assad.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#970834 Aug 26, 2013
http://www.forbes.com/sites/rickungar/2012/05...

Smallest government spender since Eisenhower?

Ruh Roh

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#970835 Aug 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
Secretary of State John Kerry says the use of chemical weapons in Syria is "undeniable" and that the U.S. is considering how to respond:
"What we saw in Syria last week should shock the conscience of the world," said Kerry. "It defies any code of morality. Let me be clear: The indiscriminate slaughter of civilians, the killing of women and children and innocent bystanders by chemical weapons is a moral obscenity. By any standard, it is inexcusable. And despite the excuses and equivocations that some have manufactured, it is undeniable."
Didn't this clown say pretty much the same thing about Iraq?
It gets worse. How about this:

"And as Ban Ki-moon said last week, the U.N. investigation will not determine who used these chemical weapons, only whether such weapons were used, a judgment that is already clear to the world."

WTF??????????

So, who used them isn't important? We're just going to bomb Assad.
Ok. Let's just kill whomever is already our enemy if we're going to kill anyone.

How about we just start bombing Al Qaeda wherever we find them in Syria....

Kerry has always been a lying treasonous fraud.
When he says "...the U.N. investigation will not determine who....", bet the house it was one of his friends. Any enemy of the United States is a freind to Kerry.

This is a hoax. Nothing good will come from this. Americans will die just so Obama can help the Arabs make a show of killing Americans.

This isn't the first time Kerry helped the enemy kill Americans.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#970836 Aug 26, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
"...putting an end to taxpayer-funded subsidies to large oil companies."
What subsidies?
There has to be something written in some law somewhere that authorizes a payment of any subsidy for some reason. It's easy to find the subsidies paid to farmers. No problem finding them. For some reason, nobody on Earth has been able to find any subsidy paid to oil companies.
Do you think there is someone sitting in the Treasury saying something like, "I'm bored today. I think I'll just write a check to the oil companies."
I hear a lot of party line mantra about "subsidies to oil companies", but nobody has been able to give any description of them.
What subsidies?
GFY..and Fenny too, while you're at it.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

#970837 Aug 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>A senior Syrian official? Lemme take a wild azz guess here Lyin Galt__would that guy work for Assad?
Let's go over what we do know.

Al Qaeda is our enemy.
Al Qaeda is in Syria.
How about we kill Al Qaeda in Syria?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#970838 Aug 26, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>I did not know you lived near Portland OR.
Logging is logging no matter where it's done. Swamp logging is around here as well as regular.
LCNlin

United States

#970839 Aug 26, 2013
Carol is now in Area 51?
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#970840 Aug 26, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>nuts/clueless/blow me
I'd watch out for Galt with that last suggestion, can he wear a wig?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 16 min litesong 46,701
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr mahz 49,851
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Eric 69,397
OnePotChefShow 2 hr Tan 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr andet1987 621
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 3 hr andet1987 1,473
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 3 hr andet1987 1,280
Amy 9-18 5 hr edogxxx 35
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr loose cannon 178,068
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr edogxxx 98,231
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE