Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
891,561 - 891,580 of 1,101,348 Comments Last updated 8 min ago

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#970726 Aug 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Total bullsht. My doctor doesn't give Vitamin B12 shots to anyone for any reason particularly old ladies looking for one more reason to get something free from the nice doctor once or twice per month.
Only a moron would have posted that tripe.
Super B Complex, by Spring Valley provides over 200% of the daily requirement for B-12 and can be purchased for a bout $6 per 100 count. Turns your pee very light yellow.
Medical transcriptionist? LMAO
LOL-your doctor is a hack. And so you-you don't know the difference. Another brilliant liberal that has no idea about health-get your flu shot moron.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#970727 Aug 26, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do racists like you deny being racist?
Great moronic start to your 26,000 stupid post quest. Smart money says you'll get there by Labor Day.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#970728 Aug 26, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Environmentalists hate fire breaks and proper forest management.
...which includes logging to thin the forest...

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#970729 Aug 26, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, ban guns and gangs will change their initiations to something like who cann piss the furthest.
How did Wyatt Earp clean up Dodge?

I don't recall any pissing contests in those old westerns.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#970730 Aug 26, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably for the same reason child abusers don't like being called child abusers. Because that's what you are. You seem to have no problem keeping children in poverty.
It's easy to falsely accuse someone of something they aren't guilty of. Hopefully, you'll figure it out one of these days.
Don't be hatin', Lily.
Talk about twisting! You are the one who is against public education, foodstamps, healthcare...

You are against the poor, have been convinced that they are our countries worst problem, all the while you carry the water for the wealthy. This is typical thinking for a lower middle class person who realizes that they are one or two paychecks away from poverty themselves. It's sad.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#970731 Aug 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are 90 years old & your knee gives you pain & the cure is knee replacement, then the pain killer is likely better than the surgery. When people get old, surgery can lead to a down hill skid with infections or complications & difficult recovery times. Its a benefit vs cost analysis.
Some doctors push to the big buck treatments on our elderly when it is not the best option.
Patients need to be given honest information regarding the pluses & minuses.
Why do you have a problem with that?
She's been brainwashed to think that the IRS is going to determine who is eligible for procedures!!
I would do anything to avoid surgery; especially in advanced age.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#970732 Aug 26, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, it does. But I'm quite sure these decisions have been made for quite some time - without the IRS deciding it for us and changing the age to 65 instead of 80.
They control our medical decisions now - who gets what and when they get it under the government exchanges.
But you still don't get it though. Correct?
Dave trusts the Democrats. We don't.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#970733 Aug 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are 90 years old & your knee gives you pain & the cure is knee replacement, then the pain killer is likely better than the surgery. When people get old, surgery can lead to a down hill skid with infections or complications & difficult recovery times. Its a benefit vs cost analysis.
Some doctors push to the big buck treatments on our elderly when it is not the best option.
Patients need to be given honest information regarding the pluses & minuses.
Why do you have a problem with that?
No problem with honest information as long as the government is not involved and the patient has the ultimate choice.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#970734 Aug 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You plan on dumping the incoming mail in one big pile & we all get to search through it or are you planning on expanding every Post Office to include space so every person can have a lock box.
Neighborhood cluster mailboxes are a good compromise.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#970735 Aug 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
...which includes logging to thin the forest...
LOL! Yeah that's why they are logging. Fly into Portland,OR some day, you will see huge swaths of land completely devoid of trees.

Homer fine with cutting down trees, we need wood, but how about a little responsibility. I know I know, not a Republican thingie.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#970736 Aug 26, 2013
Homer wrote:
Surgery should always be a last resort. Once you cut into someone you invariably open up an entire new can of worms.
Republicans are always eager to perform operations because that is where the big money is.
Homer will cure cancer and heart blockages with voodoo.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#970737 Aug 26, 2013
Fox Fearmongers That Health Care Reform Gives The IRS Power To Discriminate Against Conservatives

Fox News' Steve Doocy Suggests The IRS Could Use Health Records To Interfere With Conservatives' Healthcare. Fox & Friends co-host Steve Doocy suggested that the IRS would be able to access Americans' private health information and meddle in specific health procedures:

DOOCY: Well, this is a little scary. Just think about the nexus of IRS with healthcare and the fact that she -- keep in mind, one of the things from the IG report was, one of the problems with the IRS, was they blamed ineffective management. Well, she was the management, and now she's running Obamacare at the IRS? Going forward, just imagine: okay, so you go in and you're, you're trying to get a doctor's appointment; right? And they go, we see from your tax records -- how would that possibly be possible?-- We see from your tax records that you support the Tea Party or conservative groups. You want a doctor's visit? Three weeks. You want hip replacement? Four years.

Carol listens to Steve Douchebag.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#970738 Aug 26, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Well lQQkie here, one moron teaching another one about fire.
LOL!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#970739 Aug 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You can order b-12 and inject yourself; no need to go to the doctor. They ship it to you along with the needles.
Spoken like an experienced junkie.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#970740 Aug 26, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
Great moronic start to your 26,000 stupid post quest. Smart money says you'll get there by Labor Day.
LOL! He's the idiot who posted altered photos of Trayvon Martin from Stormfront!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#970741 Aug 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Flack has been to busy to be on Topix much and was gone for two weeks. Haven't even had the TV on much.
flack starts speaking in third person; is this a sign of something?
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#970742 Aug 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should postal workers make any more than minimum wage for unskilled labor in a failing business?
Terminate the pension plan and problem solved.
You're a real jewel Galt.

Simple deal eh?

Write your congressman, or email him if you really want to be ignored.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#970743 Aug 26, 2013
Investigators in Louisiana suspect that an 8-year-old boy may have been inspired by the video game “Grand Theft Auto IV” to shoot his grandmother in the back of the head on Thursday, and he will not be charged with a crime.

CNN on Sunday reported that 87-year-old Marie Smothers had died where she lived at a mobile home park in in Slaughter, Louisiana. A statement from the East Feliciana Parish Sheriff’s Department said that the woman had been the 8-year-old boy’s “caregiver.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/26/louisia...

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#970744 Aug 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
ObamaKKKare has the power to tax, but not to fine. This is an important distinction.
so why are they saying they are going to fine these companies for not having O'bamacare. Interesting. I want more information on this fining stuff er eh taxing stuff. So let me get this straight this is not a fine?
http://news.investors.com/ibd-editorials-pers...

I am not trying to be combatant:)
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#970745 Aug 26, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
As I've said twice before, it wasn't me in that story. It was passed along in the same email I received.
But it's certainly not hard to believe Medicare suddenly denied that woman treatment under Obamacare.
It was happening everywhere. Physicians are now being bribed with more money to take Medicare patients because Obamacare depends on it and many were leaving it by the droves.
It's the same excuse Hitler's henchmen used...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min edogxxx 97,949
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 11 min Bill Braske 49,492
Abby 9-2 11 min edogxxx 1
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr the wandering girl 4,684
Crack and the Social, Moral, and Economic Decay... 3 hr joey 2
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0803... 4 hr mr innocent 1
Word (Dec '08) 5 hr andet1987 4,664
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 hr LRS 177,520
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000