Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#970667 Aug 26, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
What was once illegal is now subjective to decree.
Sen. Tom Coburn came right out and said it, "President Obama is getting perilously close to impeachment."
But President Obama knows he is immune to such scrutiny. His media lapdogs will make sure of it.
What a load. Tom Coburn will say anything; he's a liar.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#970669 Aug 26, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The original immigrants to Australia were all criminals!
...and your point is?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#970670 Aug 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm saying your stats are trash.
Fair enough. We're saying you are a retarded, chimpy lawn jockey.

See retard? It all balances out in the end...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#970671 Aug 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The IRS will not collect medical records under the ACA.
Sure thing, we trust you on the left! Obama has never misled us about anything (NOT!).

- ACA was going to save money!

- You can keep your own doctor!

- blah, blah, blah!!!!!!!!!

They already do Mr. Magoo!

"House asks IRS about purported seizure of millions of medical records

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/06/11/ho...
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Newington, CT

#970672 Aug 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
TheIRS investigation you mention had nothing to to with the ACA.
Become better informed & I won;t have to keep correcting your lies.
Be less of a gullible idiot and you then won't be challenged for being a naive. Learn how to type too, OK doofus?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#970673 Aug 26, 2013
<quoted text>
lily will be waving the pom-poms when Obama attacks Syria without a declaration of war by Congress.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#970674 Aug 26, 2013
Why does President Barack Obamas senior adviser Valerie Jarrett have Secret Service protection? I can explain shes the one that Pulls the Puppet Strings Obama until she gives the Green Light nothing Happens!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#970676 Aug 26, 2013
Obama's planned attack on Syria has 31% public support.

Of course, 31% of Americans would commit suicide if told to do so by Lord Obama.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#970677 Aug 26, 2013
<quoted text>
Pretty sure a lot of people are thinking the same thing.

But some republicans are denying this is a commonly shared opinion within the party.

It's better, I'm pretty sure they think, to let the dam break and the floods come.

They can clean up the mess a lot easier afterwards. And avoid being called racists.

Sometimes it's better for some people to learn things the hard way.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#970678 Aug 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
McDonald's employees are much more service oriented than the slugs at the Post Office.
Actually i made an error. McDonald's, Burger King, etc don't actually flip burgers anymore. They nuke them already precooked. So $15 an hour to stick something in the microwave is insane!!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#970679 Aug 26, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>I wouldn't vote the Park Ridge POS, for dogcatcher. All you should do is listen to her talk to her underlings. If she was anywhere near me and talked as she does, a backhand across her mouth, as I walked away, she would never see it coming.
lol! I think she's let politics get to her head.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#970680 Aug 26, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice response to being shown what an idiot you were to believe a spammed email.
The worst part is that after seeing these debunked over & over, you are still dumb enough to keep believing them.
Would you rather keep YOUR mom on painkillers instead of her getting the surgery to stop the pain?

Obama said that might be a better solution.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#970681 Aug 26, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
In the mean time unemployment rise to 9% and you Liberals still hating Sarah Palin who created 10,000 jobs in Alaska.
lol! Palin didn't create 10,000 jobs son. Oil companies did.

What she did do was quit. And that just happened to be the BEST thing she could do as well!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#970682 Aug 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Sorry, Obamacare is getting rid of the benefits for most at Olive Garden and similar places. You said spend millions on buildings and advertizing and putting minimum wage people in front of your customers was a bad idea. I proved you wrong. In places like libtard center of the universe California they are trying to make a TIPS part of the bill, automatically. I turn around and leave any establishment that adds the TIPS to the bill no matter the service.
TIPS = To Insure Prompt Service, not I don't pay my employees enough so you have to make up the difference no matter how bad the service sucks!!!!
No, that's a business decision.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#970683 Aug 26, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Well, you know, facts get in his way all the time.
Flack now wants to pay postal workers minimum wage.

You do understand that the PostOffice is not an ordinary business, right?

You to realize that Congress changed the way it funds its pensions so that it must prepay them 75 years in the future? That this is the main cause of their problems?

You do realize that attempts to streamline were blocked by Congress right?

But hey, you & Galt keep blaming the workers & think that paying them minimum wage is the answer.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#970684 Aug 26, 2013
<quoted text>
The original immigrants to Australia were all criminals!
AUTRALIAN PRIME MINISTER TELLS THE MUSLIMS EITHER ACCEPT US OR LEAVE FOR ANOTHER COUNTRY: This culture has been developed over two centuries of struggles, trials and victories by the millions of men and women who have sought freedom. We speak mainly ENGLISH, not, Spanish, Lebanese, Arabic, Chinese, Japanese, Russian or any other language. Therefore, if you wish to become part of our society..LEARN THE LANGUAGE!

Most Australians believe in God. This is not some Christian right wing, political push, but a fact, because Christian men and women, on Christian Principles, founded this nation, and this is clearly documented.

It is certainly appropriate to display it on our walls of our schools. If God offends you, then I suggest you consider another part of the world as your new home, because God is part of our culture.

We will accept your beliefs, and will not question why. All we ask is that you accept OURS AND LIVE in harmony and peaceful enjoyment with us.

THIS IS OUR COUNTRY, OUR CULTURE AND OUR LIFESTYLE, we will allow you every opportunity to enjoy all this.

But once YOU ARE DONE complaining, whining, and griping about our Flag, our Pledge, Our Christian Beliefs or OUR WAY OF LIFE, I highly encourage you to take advantage of one other great Australian freedom. THE RIGHT TO LEAVE!

If you aren't happy here then LEAVE! We didn't force you too come here. So accept the country you accepted.

WOW, finally a Leader who places His Country, His God, before any other gods. I wonder why the USA, Canada and other countries don't do the same? When in Rome you do as the Romans..is a famous quote.

Trust me if you go to any Arab country, you have to dress the way the women dress there or else you are jailed, tortured, whipped and who knows what else might happen to you. I will not travel to any of those countries and we are told to stay away..with reason.

Prevented this

#970685 Aug 26, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
lily will be waving the pom-poms when Obama attacks Syria without a declaration of war by Congress.
The liberals are now saying that O'bama will lob a few missiles and kill civilians just for the hell of it, to prove he is not pissing his pants.

Prevented this

#970686 Aug 26, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I think she's let politics get to her head.
yes everyone knows Hillary Clinton has brain damage, finally you get it.

Prevented this

#970687 Aug 26, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Palin didn't create 10,000 jobs son. Oil companies did.
What she did do was quit. And that just happened to be the BEST thing she could do as well!
O'bama really did quit. He sat on Oprah's couch with that moose he calls his wife and said "I will not run for President, I care about the people of Illinois, they deserve the representation that they elected me for." Ha ha ha.

Prevented this

#970688 Aug 26, 2013
Frank wrote:
Since Obama has been occupying the white House a smaller percentage of the working age population is employed. Obama claims to be the champion of the middle class,yet the middle class has been decimated and the quality of our jobs has declined to a point that most new hires are part time. Obama has poured hundreds of billions into the pockets of donors at Fanny and Freddy and to leaders in the banking industry,why is the home ownership rate the lowest that it has been in 18 years? Why has the number of Americans on food stamps increased by 50 percent while Obama has been in the White House? Why has the national debt gotten more than seven trillion dollars larger during the Obama era,after Obama promised to cut the debt in half? Obama should be apologizing to the American voters for all his lies and corruption.
the IRS will have the power to shut down companies that don't want O'bamacare--the IRS sanctioned by the O'bama plan with the democrats will shut down business after business with O'bamacare fines. What difference does it make to the democrats? NONE--as long as their constituents are getting medicated.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 16 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,798
Pierre de Coubertin And Emancipation Proclamation (Jun '12) 26 min fukuda 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 180,954
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr JOEL 70,627
My true thoughts about this song. 3 hr WhyNotLookAtHer 3
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 3 hr TheyfuckUsAll 5
World's Best Photo Art 5 hr Long Time Fan 5
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago