Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,562)

Showing posts 891,221 - 891,240 of1,034,091
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Want health care?
You've already got it. No hospital can refuse treatment to anyone who needs it.
Or, what you really want is the same health insurance as everyone else paying for it, right?
I'll tell you how to get health insurance like everyone in Congress has: get elected to Congress.
How to get health insurance everyone who works their whole life has: get a fucking job and show up for work every day on time and do what you're paid to do while you're at work.
Problem solved. That wasn't too difficult.
What other problem can we solve for you?
yes, Reagan made sure that ANYONE would get treatment when they walked into a hospital. and who pays for that treatment?

thanks a bunch Ron. no wonder my taxes are so damn high!!! never mind the 11 times you raised taxes!! most of my working life i've had to pay so redneck white trash can walk into hospitals and demand a liver transplant!!

and hey DB...do you have any idea of how full of shit you are? and that you can walk into any hospital you want and get free treatment and free drugs to fix that problem thanks to Republicans?

if i were you, which thank whatever deity you Neanderthals worship i am not, i'd go for the free Prozac.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you hate them, you hate everyone. Quel surprise.
The cost of living in New York compared to Idaho? Keep listening to Limbaugh, the fat drug addict; you're getting dumber by the day.
Why should moochers collect more welfare simply because of where they choose to live?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

I guess he big question on everyone's minds is will we ever have another Republican president?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Homer is debunked once again.
Ron Paul is retired.
LOL!! You really handed Homo his retarded azz there (hope you wore gloves).....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I guess you forgot about the Tea Baggers disrupting the peaceful town hall meetings to discuss healthcare reform.
You forget a LOT of things, homo. Must be the spooge....
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Lewis Black said take back Mexico all the way to the Suez Canal, and tell the messicans to "swim this bitch".
you do understand about irony and sarcasm, don't you?

i'm sorry to have to say this, but you cons are a bunch of humorless twits.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean anti-Semite like Farrakhan or Joe Kennedy?
Or anti-Israel like the Democratic platform and Obama?
Just need some clarification.
Is this Republican Twister? Joe Kennedy? Seriously? Farrakhan?

I don't really give a ratsazz what Ron Paul does; I'm happy he is continuting his anti-Semitism and white supremacy. It'll keep his squirrely son far from the White House. White Power!!

“All Human Freedom began”

Since: May 10

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Joe Kennedy is dead, Farrakhan is a whackjob, Ron Paul is a current member of the House of Representatives, do you think he should be attending?
'Or anti-Israel like the Democratic platform and Obama?' Debunked
Clarification complete.
Farrakhan and his monkeys work for the city of Chicago. Farrakhan and his monkeys also were hired by Senator Barack Hussein O'bama as security. Yes a whack job who was a close friend to the O'bama's--lived right down the street in Hyde Park. What a coincidence that they were friends huh?

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Obama to implement Shariah law in Oklahoma!!!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
I guess he big question on everyone's minds is will we ever have another Republican president?
Doubt it. Ted Cruz will be sorry he gave up his Canadian citizenship and single payer healthcare.
Who do they have? Chris Christie? Has he lost any weight since that surgery? Rand Paul, whose father is attending an anti-Semite conference? Michelle Bachman?
The only viable candidate they had was Jon Huntsman and they trashed him right away. Why? Because he was the only one with a brain.
I think Hillary's got it, but anything can happen in 3 years. Wendy Davis? Elizabeth Warren?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should moochers collect more welfare simply because of where they choose to live?
Ever play dodge rock? Guess you got hit in the head.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
Weasel. You are a liar & an idiot. We've seen this routine of yours before nimrod and it ain't workin'
Chimpydave might be the most retarded poster ever seen on topix......

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you do understand about irony and sarcasm, don't you?
i'm sorry to have to say this, but you cons are a bunch of humorless twits.
sure I think Louis Black is funny when he talks about how ignorant the messicans and negroes are.

Happy Pesach

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
Obama to implement Shariah law in Oklahoma!!!
O'bama tried to instill Shariah in Egypt too-look how that worked out for the country. Mubarak is being released. Shariah instillers Mo Bro Hoodies are being arrested and or killed.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, Reagan made sure that ANYONE would get treatment when they walked into a hospital. and who pays for that treatment?
thanks a bunch Ron. no wonder my taxes are so damn high!!! never mind the 11 times you raised taxes!! most of my working life i've had to pay so redneck white trash can walk into hospitals and demand a liver transplant!!
and hey DB...do you have any idea of how full of shit you are? and that you can walk into any hospital you want and get free treatment and free drugs to fix that problem thanks to Republicans?
if i were you, which thank whatever deity you Neanderthals worship i am not, i'd go for the free Prozac.
Yes, sending people to hospitals for anything that ails them is asinine and very expensive.

You can trace most of the country's current woes back to Reagan.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Bookkeeper At Georgia Elementary School Talked Down Shooter

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/b...

here's the kicker...the shooter was white.

the bookkeeper was black.

won't hear about that deal on FOX.

'Black person keeps crazy white person from shooting up a school!'

nope. never going to make onto FOX.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>LOL! I guess you forgot about the Tea Baggers disrupting the peaceful town hall meetings to discuss healthcare reform.
There is a world of difference between angry ordinary citizens and paid thugs sent by the President of the United States.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Is this Republican Twister? Joe Kennedy? Seriously? Farrakhan?
I don't really give a ratsazz what Ron Paul does; I'm happy he is continuting his anti-Semitism and white supremacy. It'll keep his squirrely son far from the White House. White Power!!
Chimp power!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>sure I think Louis Black is funny when he talks about how ignorant the messicans and negroes are.
but it sounded to me like you didn't much care for him going after a white person.

but sure I think Louis Black is funny when he talks about how ignorant the white people are.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Doubt it. Ted Cruz will be sorry he gave up his Canadian citizenship and single payer healthcare.
Who do they have? Chris Christie? Has he lost any weight since that surgery? Rand Paul, whose father is attending an anti-Semite conference? Michelle Bachman?
The only viable candidate they had was Jon Huntsman and they trashed him right away. Why? Because he was the only one with a brain.
I think Hillary's got it, but anything can happen in 3 years. Wendy Davis? Elizabeth Warren?
LMAO!! You are really a dried-out & retarded old stankygash....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 891,221 - 891,240 of1,034,091
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]