Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,562)

Showing posts 891,221 - 891,240 of1,071,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970306
Aug 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

OK leftist phags; a nice rainy day here in AZ, so methinks I'll hop on the bike for a quick ride. Be sure to play on the nearest freeway for the good of the country.... :-)
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970307
Aug 25, 2013
 
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Such as?
I can't believe you posted that stupidity.

Explain to us all what is necessary to conduct business online John.

Explain how congress mandates each of those necessities.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970308
Aug 25, 2013
 
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I am not a Pseudo Liberal Democrat but a Democrat.
ah. the distinction.

well convoluted one, i'm a conservative liberal and no democrat of any sort.

so i'm quite happy that Obama has lowered the deficit. and somehow, despite the right wing media fear mongering/gun industry advertisement, i still have my guns. and hey...drones.

is this a great country or what?!
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970309
Aug 25, 2013
 
For all those Race Baiters that attended ď I Had a Dream Ď memorial and tried to use Trayvon Martin as the poster child to repeal Ď stand your ground Ď again George Zimmerman was found not guilty on all charges and has asserted he shot Martin in self-defense. A federal investigation found that race was not a factor in the killing, and the prosecution never accused Zimmerman of killing Martin because he was black!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970310
Aug 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>go to Chicago the Pseudo Liberals there are killing one another with their stolen guns that Jessie Jackson Sr. surounds himself with.
Illustrating Chicago Values
http://www.heyjackass.com/
they don't 'own' those guns unless the gun store that sold them the guns out the backdoor fills out the paperwork.

what do you think it means when the ATF says 'lost'?

and now i'm wondering how many gun shop owners are black. very few i imagine. anyone?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970311
Aug 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Another mutt without a clue__do they grow you fkrs on a farm somewhere.
the clueless farm. owned and operated by EasyEed.

great harvest this year it seems.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970312
Aug 25, 2013
 
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
OK leftist phags; a nice rainy day here in AZ, so methinks I'll hop on the bike for a quick ride. Be sure to play on the nearest freeway for the good of the country....:-)
i'm hitting the court in a few. at least in redneckland i don't have to dodge bullets. well, as long as it isn't deer season.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970313
Aug 25, 2013
 
TSM wrote:
For all those Race Baiters that attended ď I Had a Dream Ď memorial and tried to use Trayvon Martin as the poster child to repeal Ď stand your ground Ď again George Zimmerman was found not guilty on all charges and has asserted he shot Martin in self-defense. A federal investigation found that race was not a factor in the killing, and the prosecution never accused Zimmerman of killing Martin because he was black!!
In an interview with Allison Samuels, Bernice King talks about her fatherís legacy, civil rights today and the Trayvon Martin case

George Zimmerman was found not guilty which outraged a great number of people. How do you feel?

I understood the reason behind peopleís anger since I thought evidence was there to show that Zimmerman was responsible for this young manís death. Manslaughter certainly seemed very reasonable. But with my law background Iím not sure the prosecution did all it needed to do make the case and I donít understand why. There were many issues from that night that werenít addressed and many statements about young black men that werenít rebutted by the prosecution. That was bothersome, as was the District Attorneyís upbeat demeanor after the verdict. I thought it was totally inappropriate and made you wonder if there wasnít some kind of arrangement in the end. Iíve never seen a DA so upbeat after losing such a high profile case.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08...
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970314
Aug 25, 2013
 
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
In an interview with Allison Samuels, Bernice King talks about her fatherís legacy, civil rights today and the Trayvon Martin case
George Zimmerman was found not guilty which outraged a great number of people. How do you feel?
I understood the reason behind peopleís anger since I thought evidence was there to show that Zimmerman was responsible for this young manís death. Manslaughter certainly seemed very reasonable. But with my law background Iím not sure the prosecution did all it needed to do make the case and I donít understand why. There were many issues from that night that werenít addressed and many statements about young black men that werenít rebutted by the prosecution. That was bothersome, as was the District Attorneyís upbeat demeanor after the verdict. I thought it was totally inappropriate and made you wonder if there wasnít some kind of arrangement in the end. Iíve never seen a DA so upbeat after losing such a high profile case.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08...
Son even the parents of Trayvon said it wasnít about Race and I agree!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970315
Aug 25, 2013
 
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I can't believe you posted that stupidity.
Explain to us all what is necessary to conduct business online John.
Explain how congress mandates each of those necessities.
Utilities and banks beg their customers to "go paperless" and offer incentives to do so.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970316
Aug 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
ah. the distinction.
well convoluted one, i'm a conservative liberal and no democrat of any sort.
so i'm quite happy that Obama has lowered the deficit. and somehow, despite the right wing media fear mongering/gun industry advertisement, i still have my guns. and hey...drones.
is this a great country or what?!
That is the goal of Pseudo Liberalism to become the conservatives in the political sense of what Conservatism is and that is against change and you haven't seen nothing yet but wait til Obama ties the Social Security SCAM to the Consumer Price Index and watch the Pseudo Liberal Democrats opinions really change about Obama which is what the 2014 budget calls for and he isn't worried because he can't seek re-election either.

Obamaís Chained CPI Throws Off Pols and Hereís How It Works

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/04/...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970317
Aug 25, 2013
 
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
they don't 'own' those guns unless the gun store that sold them the guns out the backdoor fills out the paperwork.
what do you think it means when the ATF says 'lost'?
and now i'm wondering how many gun shop owners are black. very few i imagine. anyone?
BS how do you think they are killing one and another in Chicago because they possess them so they own them unless they are proven & found to be stolen after the crime.

Since: Oct 12

Douglas, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970318
Aug 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed, that was the least Presidential (and most retarded) thing I've ever heard a seated POTUS say....
hahaha
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970319
Aug 25, 2013
 
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>BS how do you think they are killing one and another in Chicago because they possess them so they own them unless they are proven & found to be stolen after the crime.
62,000 guns 'lost' from gun stores since 2008.

so i suppose all the white folks have those illegal guns?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970320
Aug 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Libtard not understanding what he reads again. He was talking about his use of the mail not what someone else sends him. Good grief!!! Most of all of that can,yes it is the 21st century, be received over the internet if requested. What someone else mails you is mostly out of your control. Friggin' libtards!!!
B of a now gives you the option of having your atm receipt emailed to you instead of printed.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970321
Aug 25, 2013
 
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So... what you're saying is you don't need an ID to vote then?
wow.....
...not too swift, are you?

:)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970322
Aug 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
In an interview with Allison Samuels, Bernice King talks about her fatherís legacy, civil rights today and the Trayvon Martin case
George Zimmerman was found not guilty which outraged a great number of people. How do you feel?
I understood the reason behind peopleís anger since I thought evidence was there to show that Zimmerman was responsible for this young manís death. Manslaughter certainly seemed very reasonable. But with my law background Iím not sure the prosecution did all it needed to do make the case and I donít understand why. There were many issues from that night that werenít addressed and many statements about young black men that werenít rebutted by the prosecution. That was bothersome, as was the District Attorneyís upbeat demeanor after the verdict. I thought it was totally inappropriate and made you wonder if there wasnít some kind of arrangement in the end. Iíve never seen a DA so upbeat after losing such a high profile case.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08...
Interesting observation; also that they didn't push to have those 911 calls that Zimmerman made was odd.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970323
Aug 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>BS how do you think they are killing one and another in Chicago because they possess them so they own them unless they are proven & found to be stolen after the crime.
maybe they're pseudo guns. Your grammar is awful. Home skewled?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970324
Aug 25, 2013
 
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>That is the goal of Pseudo Liberalism to become the conservatives in the political sense of what Conservatism is and that is against change and you haven't seen nothing yet but wait til Obama ties the Social Security SCAM to the Consumer Price Index and watch the Pseudo Liberal Democrats opinions really change about Obama which is what the 2014 budget calls for and he isn't worried because he can't seek re-election either.
Obamaís Chained CPI Throws Off Pols and Hereís How It Works
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/04/...
i must like change.

for example...drones are much better than costly Republican wars.

and are you saying that we shouldn't lower spending on entitlements? but here's the funny part....

...In past fiscal showdowns, Republicans have slammed the White House for resisting entitlement reform, but so far, it seems Obamaís play has confused the GOPís messaging machinery...

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/04/...

so you must be loving that.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#970325
Aug 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that you receive no regular mail at all relative to banking, utilities, insurance, taxes, or other government business such as auto tag renewals. None at all???
Stupid lying scumbag.
I like how you added things to the list then called him a liar. ;-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 891,221 - 891,240 of1,071,797
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

21 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Midlothian Composer 3,813
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr lol 48,683
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 3 hr voice of peace 67,523
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 173,573
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Stuart Cudahy 45,444
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr cheluzal 97,432
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 5 hr andet1987 388
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••