Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1479535 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Since: May 11

Aspers, PA

#971044 Aug 27, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>O'bama is so skeered he pisses his pants just with the mere mention of Rush Limbaugh, that's your president. lol!


We all should be concerned when an entertainer dupes millions with lies and these people use this false information to vote. We should be concerned when Right Whiner legislators worry more about what Rush will say about them instead of worrying about what is best for our country.

Limbaugh, Beck, Norquist. All unelected people legislators try to please instead of doing what is needed.

Limbaugh loves gridlock. He believes in obstructionism.

If Rush had its way, nothing in Congress would happen unless a party controlled the House & had a super majority in the Senate.

He believes in my way or no way. No compromise.

And you freakin bozos believe him.
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#971045 Aug 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> They'll just bring them in from other states like they do know.
You can ban guns, box cutters, knifes, swords, scissors, sticks or stones. One will never disarm a deranged plantation liberal.

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#971046 Aug 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
We all should be concerned when an entertainer dupes millions with lies and these people use this false information to vote. We should be concerned when Right Whiner legislators worry more about what Rush will say about them instead of worrying about what is best for our country.
Limbaugh, Beck, Norquist. All unelected people legislators try to please instead of doing what is needed.
Limbaugh loves gridlock. He believes in obstructionism.
If Rush had its way, nothing in Congress would happen unless a party controlled the House & had a super majority in the Senate.
He believes in my way or no way. No compromise.
And you freakin bozos believe him.
The further you fools drift from the truth, the more you hate those that speak it.

It's the culture...
No Surprize

Saint Petersburg, FL

#971047 Aug 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Eed slings more slurs.
Now this racist f*ck will try to weasel out of it using lame excuses.
Is this all you right whiners got? Slurs? How many of you will jump in & defend oldf*ck racist Eed.
And you grievance predators and race pimp peddlers are still profiteering in racism and hate killing the country, cooking-up more racism and hate for America when W was and left office, something, an overdose of poison even a sellout obama still can't recover from today you complete idiot...

It's the culture...
Stoneman

Boise, ID

#971048 Aug 27, 2013
Oh, this is getting good.

Some two-bit tyrant in a country that has absolutely no significance to American interests slaughters his citizens with poisonous gas.

What is the child king to do? His secretary of state, Lurch, goes on television with Righteous Indignation and Moral Outrage. Oh, the horror! We must DO SOMETHING!

But wait-- didn't Saddam Hussein gas his people (the Kurds) and the Socialist/Democrats in the US spent the last 10 years vilifying Bush for "doing something"?

And now Big Bad Russia and China are threatening against intervention.

What is Boy Wonder supposed to do?

How about another round of golf?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#971049 Aug 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Eed slings more slurs.
Now this racist f*ck will try to weasel out of it using lame excuses.
Is this all you right whiners got? Slurs? How many of you will jump in & defend oldf*ck racist Eed.
You have to speak loudeer. I can't hear you from the back of the bus with all that rap "music" coming out of your ghetto blaster.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#971050 Aug 27, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Well gee whiz son.
The only one I see trying to destroy America are cons.
I'm still waiting for them to cheer the sequestration. Why are you people awfully quiet now? Look stupid?
your president is standing with Al Qaeda. I guess the winds have shifted for O'bama. This guy you call Hussein.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#971051 Aug 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> They'll just bring them in from other states like they do know.
Well, how about starting by arresting the people carrying stolen guns on the streets?
Got a problem with that?
The solution is simple. Enforce exsiting laws. Nobody believes Democrats will enforce any new law in their districts when they don't even enforce existing laws.
This gun control initiative is intended only to disarm what the Democrats see as "white America".

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#971052 Aug 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
We all should be concerned when an entertainer dupes millions with lies and these people use this false information to vote. We should be concerned when Right Whiner legislators worry more about what Rush will say about them instead of worrying about what is best for our country.
Limbaugh, Beck, Norquist. All unelected people legislators try to please instead of doing what is needed.
Limbaugh loves gridlock. He believes in obstructionism.
If Rush had its way, nothing in Congress would happen unless a party controlled the House & had a super majority in the Senate.
He believes in my way or no way. No compromise.
And you freakin bozos believe him.
And you believe Obama.

When's the last time you heard anything even resembling the truth come out of Obama's mouth?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#971053 Aug 27, 2013
Stoneman wrote:
Oh, this is getting good.
Some two-bit tyrant in a country that has absolutely no significance to American interests slaughters his citizens with poisonous gas.
What is the child king to do? His secretary of state, Lurch, goes on television with Righteous Indignation and Moral Outrage. Oh, the horror! We must DO SOMETHING!
But wait-- didn't Saddam Hussein gas his people (the Kurds) and the Socialist/Democrats in the US spent the last 10 years vilifying Bush for "doing something"?
And now Big Bad Russia and China are threatening against intervention.
What is Boy Wonder supposed to do?
How about another round of golf?
Assad isn't the one gassing the people. It is the O'bama sanctioned Rebels-i.e. Al Qaeda.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#971054 Aug 27, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
We all should be concerned when an entertainer dupes millions with lies and these people use this false information to vote. We should be concerned when Right Whiner legislators worry more about what Rush will say about them instead of worrying about what is best for our country.
Limbaugh, Beck, Norquist. All unelected people legislators try to please instead of doing what is needed.
Limbaugh loves gridlock. He believes in obstructionism.
If Rush had its way, nothing in Congress would happen unless a party controlled the House & had a super majority in the Senate.
He believes in my way or no way. No compromise.
And you freakin bozos believe him.
O'bama pisses his pants with the mere mention of Rush Limbaugh. O'bama went on TV and told the world he is skeered of Rush. Now about Putin. O'bama pisses his pants again.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#971055 Aug 27, 2013
Good morning rightwing dum dums and normal people.

So we had a good chat about deforestation(Republicans for), environmentalism(Republicans against) and drinking water(Republicans indifferent) yesterday.

So let's talk about how Bush got re-elected. I mean John Kerry aside, who voted for Bush the 2nd time around?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#971056 Aug 27, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, how about starting by arresting the people carrying stolen guns on the streets?
Got a problem with that?
The solution is simple. Enforce exsiting laws. Nobody believes Democrats will enforce any new law in their districts when they don't even enforce existing laws.
This gun control initiative is intended only to disarm what the Democrats see as "white America".
Do you ever run out of conspiracy theories?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#971057 Aug 27, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again stupid! Syria was and still is an ally of Iran which was the arch enemy of Sadaam Hussein's regime. Why would he send them there? That theory was debunked a long time ago by the Iraq Study Group.
You're an idiot!
More than six months after the start of the Syrian uprising, Iraq is offering key moral and financial support to the country’s embattled president, undermining a central U.S. policy objective and raising fresh concerns that Iraq is drifting further into the orbit of an American arch rival — Iran.

Iraq’s stance has dealt an embarrassing setback to the Obama administration, which has sought to enlist Muslim allies in its campaign to isolate Syrian autocrat Bashar al-Assad. While other Arab states have downgraded ties with Assad, Iraq has moved in the opposite direction, hosting official visits by Syrians, signing pacts to expand business ties and offering political support.

After Iraq sent conflicting signals about its support for Assad last month, Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki spoke firmly against regime change in Syria in an interview broadcast on Iraqi television Sept. 30.“We believe that Syria will be able to overcome its crisis through reforms,” Maliki said, rejecting U.S. calls for the Syrian leader to step down.

P.S. The Moslem allies O'bama enlisted are Al Qaeda.
Buroc Millhouse Obama

Hamden, CT

#971058 Aug 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
Good morning rightwing dum dums and normal people.
So we had a good chat about deforestation(Republicans for), environmentalism(Republicans against) and drinking water(Republicans indifferent) yesterday.
So let's talk about how Bush got re-elected. I mean John Kerry aside, who voted for Bush the 2nd time around?
Good morning zero.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#971060 Aug 27, 2013
Homer wrote:
Good morning rightwing dum dums and normal people.
So we had a good chat about deforestation(Republicans for), environmentalism(Republicans against) and drinking water(Republicans indifferent) yesterday.
So let's talk about how Bush got re-elected. I mean John Kerry aside, who voted for Bush the 2nd time around?
We are in the middle of an international crisis and you want to talk about Bush. How about you talk about your 'dum dum' president puffing his chest out and pissing his pants at the same time. And really Kerry aside...he may fall off his yacht during this crisis and demand a Purple Heart.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#971061 Aug 27, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Syria has a large chemical weapons facility located near Al Safirah which lies just to the Southeast of Aleppo. CNN did a special report on the facility last year with satellite images, a reporter on the ground and interviews with persons familiar with the site.
Syria didn't need or want Saddam's poorly made and improperly stored crap as it has a far superior facility along with guidance from long time ally Russia.
The born of stupidity right wing myth has been debunked over and over yet the crazies here persist with the nonsense.
You forgot to add that Israel bombed the Al Safirah facility weeks ago.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#971062 Aug 27, 2013
Mainstream media won't ask, "Where did Syria get WMDs".

Anyone know where Syria got WMDs?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#971063 Aug 27, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Mainstream media won't ask, "Where did Syria get WMDs".
Anyone know where Syria got WMDs?
there was no doubt Saddam had possessed and used chemical weapons (a fact to which the victims of Iraqi chemical attacks in both Kurdistan and Iran would doubtless testify were they not dead from chemical-weapons exposure), they had vanished from Iraq.
Realtime

Cape Canaveral, FL

#971064 Aug 27, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>You forgot to add that Israel bombed the Al Safirah facility weeks ago.
That's not so liar pos.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 21 min GEORGIA 3,524
Steve Wilkos : talk show host ? or simple mi... (Feb '08) 23 min stevecanfuckofffo... 456
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr SweLL GirL 10,057
News Obama's farewell speech in Chicago felt like th... 2 hr Captain Dunghorse 31
John Lewis is NOT a hero, he's an idiot who got... 2 hr NEEDS New BASHING 7
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr idiots the dems 234,006
NO Negrah HATE CRIMES,Ha Media protected 3 hr Jimmy Brown FB NFL 9

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages