Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#970311 Aug 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Another mutt without a clue__do they grow you fkrs on a farm somewhere.
the clueless farm. owned and operated by EasyEed.

great harvest this year it seems.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#970312 Aug 25, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
OK leftist phags; a nice rainy day here in AZ, so methinks I'll hop on the bike for a quick ride. Be sure to play on the nearest freeway for the good of the country....:-)
i'm hitting the court in a few. at least in redneckland i don't have to dodge bullets. well, as long as it isn't deer season.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#970313 Aug 25, 2013
TSM wrote:
For all those Race Baiters that attended ď I Had a Dream Ď memorial and tried to use Trayvon Martin as the poster child to repeal Ď stand your ground Ď again George Zimmerman was found not guilty on all charges and has asserted he shot Martin in self-defense. A federal investigation found that race was not a factor in the killing, and the prosecution never accused Zimmerman of killing Martin because he was black!!
In an interview with Allison Samuels, Bernice King talks about her fatherís legacy, civil rights today and the Trayvon Martin case

George Zimmerman was found not guilty which outraged a great number of people. How do you feel?

I understood the reason behind peopleís anger since I thought evidence was there to show that Zimmerman was responsible for this young manís death. Manslaughter certainly seemed very reasonable. But with my law background Iím not sure the prosecution did all it needed to do make the case and I donít understand why. There were many issues from that night that werenít addressed and many statements about young black men that werenít rebutted by the prosecution. That was bothersome, as was the District Attorneyís upbeat demeanor after the verdict. I thought it was totally inappropriate and made you wonder if there wasnít some kind of arrangement in the end. Iíve never seen a DA so upbeat after losing such a high profile case.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#970314 Aug 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
In an interview with Allison Samuels, Bernice King talks about her fatherís legacy, civil rights today and the Trayvon Martin case
George Zimmerman was found not guilty which outraged a great number of people. How do you feel?
I understood the reason behind peopleís anger since I thought evidence was there to show that Zimmerman was responsible for this young manís death. Manslaughter certainly seemed very reasonable. But with my law background Iím not sure the prosecution did all it needed to do make the case and I donít understand why. There were many issues from that night that werenít addressed and many statements about young black men that werenít rebutted by the prosecution. That was bothersome, as was the District Attorneyís upbeat demeanor after the verdict. I thought it was totally inappropriate and made you wonder if there wasnít some kind of arrangement in the end. Iíve never seen a DA so upbeat after losing such a high profile case.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08...
Son even the parents of Trayvon said it wasnít about Race and I agree!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#970315 Aug 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I can't believe you posted that stupidity.
Explain to us all what is necessary to conduct business online John.
Explain how congress mandates each of those necessities.
Utilities and banks beg their customers to "go paperless" and offer incentives to do so.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#970316 Aug 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
ah. the distinction.
well convoluted one, i'm a conservative liberal and no democrat of any sort.
so i'm quite happy that Obama has lowered the deficit. and somehow, despite the right wing media fear mongering/gun industry advertisement, i still have my guns. and hey...drones.
is this a great country or what?!
That is the goal of Pseudo Liberalism to become the conservatives in the political sense of what Conservatism is and that is against change and you haven't seen nothing yet but wait til Obama ties the Social Security SCAM to the Consumer Price Index and watch the Pseudo Liberal Democrats opinions really change about Obama which is what the 2014 budget calls for and he isn't worried because he can't seek re-election either.

Obamaís Chained CPI Throws Off Pols and Hereís How It Works

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/04/...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#970317 Aug 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
they don't 'own' those guns unless the gun store that sold them the guns out the backdoor fills out the paperwork.
what do you think it means when the ATF says 'lost'?
and now i'm wondering how many gun shop owners are black. very few i imagine. anyone?
BS how do you think they are killing one and another in Chicago because they possess them so they own them unless they are proven & found to be stolen after the crime.

Since: Oct 12

Kittanning, PA

#970318 Aug 25, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>Indeed, that was the least Presidential (and most retarded) thing I've ever heard a seated POTUS say....
hahaha
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#970319 Aug 25, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>BS how do you think they are killing one and another in Chicago because they possess them so they own them unless they are proven & found to be stolen after the crime.
62,000 guns 'lost' from gun stores since 2008.

so i suppose all the white folks have those illegal guns?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#970320 Aug 25, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Libtard not understanding what he reads again. He was talking about his use of the mail not what someone else sends him. Good grief!!! Most of all of that can,yes it is the 21st century, be received over the internet if requested. What someone else mails you is mostly out of your control. Friggin' libtards!!!
B of a now gives you the option of having your atm receipt emailed to you instead of printed.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#970321 Aug 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So... what you're saying is you don't need an ID to vote then?
wow.....
...not too swift, are you?

:)
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#970322 Aug 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
In an interview with Allison Samuels, Bernice King talks about her fatherís legacy, civil rights today and the Trayvon Martin case
George Zimmerman was found not guilty which outraged a great number of people. How do you feel?
I understood the reason behind peopleís anger since I thought evidence was there to show that Zimmerman was responsible for this young manís death. Manslaughter certainly seemed very reasonable. But with my law background Iím not sure the prosecution did all it needed to do make the case and I donít understand why. There were many issues from that night that werenít addressed and many statements about young black men that werenít rebutted by the prosecution. That was bothersome, as was the District Attorneyís upbeat demeanor after the verdict. I thought it was totally inappropriate and made you wonder if there wasnít some kind of arrangement in the end. Iíve never seen a DA so upbeat after losing such a high profile case.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08...
Interesting observation; also that they didn't push to have those 911 calls that Zimmerman made was odd.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#970323 Aug 25, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>BS how do you think they are killing one and another in Chicago because they possess them so they own them unless they are proven & found to be stolen after the crime.
maybe they're pseudo guns. Your grammar is awful. Home skewled?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#970324 Aug 25, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>That is the goal of Pseudo Liberalism to become the conservatives in the political sense of what Conservatism is and that is against change and you haven't seen nothing yet but wait til Obama ties the Social Security SCAM to the Consumer Price Index and watch the Pseudo Liberal Democrats opinions really change about Obama which is what the 2014 budget calls for and he isn't worried because he can't seek re-election either.
Obamaís Chained CPI Throws Off Pols and Hereís How It Works
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/04/...
i must like change.

for example...drones are much better than costly Republican wars.

and are you saying that we shouldn't lower spending on entitlements? but here's the funny part....

...In past fiscal showdowns, Republicans have slammed the White House for resisting entitlement reform, but so far, it seems Obamaís play has confused the GOPís messaging machinery...

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/04/...

so you must be loving that.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#970325 Aug 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that you receive no regular mail at all relative to banking, utilities, insurance, taxes, or other government business such as auto tag renewals. None at all???
Stupid lying scumbag.
I like how you added things to the list then called him a liar. ;-)
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#970326 Aug 25, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Son even the parents of Trayvon said it wasnít about Race and I agree!!
that's nice.

but i do and as you were just shown, i'm not the only one.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#970328 Aug 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Utilities and banks beg their customers to "go paperless" and offer incentives to do so.
FPL has installed smart meters__very nice devices that pay for themselves IMO but of course a couple of thousand meter readers get pink slips. Oh Well! And FPL closes the nuclear power plant at Crystal River in favor of the huge solar field at Indiantown and switching from coal to natural gas.

Chalk it all up to progress or sht happens over time eh?

How will FPL collect payment from the brokeazz and elderly who cain't afford computers, cain't work computers and cain't have a bank account to withdraw from?

I'll wait for your ignorant reply.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#970329 Aug 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Disclosure Project - Over 500 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret.
http://disclosureproject.org/
Here's a short list of their members:
Merle Shane McDow: US Navy Atlantic Command
Lt. Col. Charles Brown: US Air Force (Ret.)
"Dr. B" Lance Corporal Jonathan Weygandt: US Marine Corps
Maj. George A. Filer, III: US Air Force (Ret.)
Nick Pope: British Ministry of Defense Official
Master Sgt. Dan Morris: US Air Force, NRO Operative
Sgt. Karl Wolf: US Air Force
Dr. Robert Wood: McDonnell Douglas Aerospace Engineer
Sgt. Leonard Pretko: US Air Force
Dr. Paul Czysz: McDonnell Douglas Career Engineer
Astronaut Edgar Mitchell
John Callahan: FAA Head of Accidents and Investigations
Michael Smith: US Air Force Radar Controller
Neil Daniels: United Airlines Pilot
Lt. Frederick Fox: US Navy Pilot
Captain Robert Salas: US Air Force, SAC Launch Controller
Prof. Robert Jacobs: US Air Force
Harry Allen Jordan: US Navy
James Kopf: US Navy Crypto Communications
Astronaut Edgar Mitchell
FAA Division Chief John Callahan
Sgt. Chuck Sorrells: US Air Force (ret.)
Commander Graham Bethune: US Navy (ret.)
Mr. Enrique Kolbeck: Senior Air Traffic Controller,
Captain Robert Salas
Professor Robert Jacobs: Lt. US Air Force
Lt. Colonel Dwynne Arneson: US Air Force (ret.)
Colonel Ross Dedrickson: US Air Force/AEC (ret.)
Astronaut Gordon Cooper
Admiral Lord Hill-Norton: Five-Star Admiral, Former Head of the British Ministry of Defense
Security Officer Larry Warren: United States Air Force,
Major-General Vasily Alexeyev: Russian Air Force,
Master Sergeant Dan Morris: US Air Force/NRO Operative (ret.)
A.H.: Boeing Aerospace
This group is lobbying Congress for a hearing to disclose government and military secrecy and that we are, in fact, not alone.
I was teasing you:)

Yes, there must be something behind the sightings and interactions. Surely, there will always be a percentage of fraud just as with Sasquatch, Big Foot and Obamacare, for example, but there's no need to throw out the baby with the bath water. When hundreds of people both on the ground and in the air witness an aerial UFO display in broad daylight over a bustling airport and then the Feds claim is was just a freakish weather pattern, it reeks with the same smell as the Magic Negro's earlier NSA denials.

I've had experiences myself.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#970330 Aug 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I can't believe you posted that stupidity.
Explain to us all what is necessary to conduct business online John.
Explain how congress mandates each of those necessities.
Realtime talking out his ass again. Cant list 1 of the many laws he claims have to be repealed to stop the usps.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#970331 Aug 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
However, if you're really interested, watch the documentary "Out of the Blue". You can find it on Netflix or in its entirety on YouTube. It goes into great detail and shows clips of the press conference with those involved in the Disclosure Project.
If you don't believe UFOs and alien beings are visiting our planet, there's no doubt in my mind you will be after watching it.
But nothing to be concerned about. They've been here for a long time and are doing more to help us. They would have already shown intent to harm us if that was their intention.
Well...I just hope they aren't surreptitiously stuffing ballot boxes for the Magic Negro and his tribe:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chicago: Urine Trouble: How Can the CTA Keep It... 4 min BigjigsDigUrine 7
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 23 min Patriot AKA Bozo 47,053
Amy - 9-29-2014 24 min Mister Tonka 33
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 29 min Eric 69,537
Rattlesnake Logic 33 min LogicThatBITES 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 49 min Cali Girl 2014 50,053
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,612
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr door left open wa... 98,367

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]