Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#970404 Aug 25, 2013
Filner who?

San Diego Republican accused of openly masturbating in men’s restroom

A spokesperson for DeMaio called the report “absurd and ludicrous,” although, according to other city employees, DeMaio’s habit of self-gratifying in public was common knowledge.

When asked who on the City Council knew of the incidents, City Councilwoman Marti Emerald told Dalton,“Everyone.”

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/24/san-die...

republicans must have a thing for restrooms.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#970408 Aug 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Filner who?
A spokesperson for DeMaio called the report “absurd and ludicrous,” although, according to other city employees, DeMaio’s habit of self-gratifying in public was common knowledge.
When asked who on the City Council knew of the incidents, City Councilwoman Marti Emerald told Dalton,“Everyone.”
Just more proof that Republicans must prepare to sling mud with DemoKKKrat scumbags.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#970409 Aug 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Never heard of Amscot before you mentioned it, but here are their fees:
http://www.amscotfinancial.com/resources/chec...
Many banks charges 2% for cashing government checks. Many banks won't cash the others that Amscot does.

You're a clueless out of touch old fk aren't you?

Two Amscots at The Villages__where everyone has terrific credit and hates DaBammy. Oh My!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#970410 Aug 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Filner who?
DeMaio is openly gay, which would get him bonus points if he were a DemoKKKrat.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#970411 Aug 25, 2013
Conservatives have selected Sunday, August 25, 2013, as the day they will show Facebook a thing or two. Their ingrained paranoid hysteria leads them to believe that Facebook is discriminating against them by censoring their racist and violent posts and pages. But they aren’t sitting still for it, and have issued this challenge:

“We are organizing a nationwide “blackout” of Facebook to protest their arbitrary and capricious policies targeting conservatives with censoring and suspensions. We are asking for all conservatives to suspend (deactivate) their accounts for at least 24 hours on August 25th.”

So far the Facebook Event page promoting the Great Facebook Blackout shows about 28,000 people pledging to “deactivate” their Facebook accounts. That amounts to approximately 2/1,000 of one percent of Facebook’s membership. Zuckerberg must be shaking in his Birkenstocks.

This is typical of the whining that emanates from the right whenever they invent some atrocity being thrust upon them. However, as usual, there is no evidence that their protestations are legitimate. Just like their opposition to reforms addressing health care, climate change, voting rights, gun safety, education, and the economy, teabagging right-wingers assert unsupported allegations and then mount hokey protests to combat the phoney complaint they invented.

This latest wingnut declaration of war is not the first time they have ventured to target Facebook. Last January they even launched an alternative to Facebook that they predicted would lure all the conservatives away. If that had been successful, of course, there wouldn’t be any Facebook conservatives to join in Sunday’s blackout.

The good news is that the 28,000 blackout participants are probably among the most vocal and annoying conservatives on the InterTubes. And with them signing off for the day it will be like a picnic free of those pesky red army ants. So liberals should take advantage of the holiday and enjoy themselves for that 24 hour period free of racist, ignorant, blather inspired by Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and Fox News.

http://www.newscorpse.com/ncWP/...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#970412 Aug 25, 2013
steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Delta, UPS to boot spouses from healthcare, thx Oblama, ya' lying sack of shit.
but UPS will save $60 million a year!

but we all know that had nothing to do with it.[?]

i wonder how many other companies are using the Obamacare excuse?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#970413 Aug 25, 2013
We’ve heard all the clichés/lies about Obamacare , Affordable, Keep your Doctor, Reduce Cost, etc. not true. Max Baucus, author and supporter of Obamacare, called the complications of the law's implementation a "train wreck coming," revealing the difficulties of the law! Today … Obama Admin Missed 50% of Deadlines on Obamacare to Date, not only do we know it’s a Train Wreck but even after Obamacare is fully implemented 30 million Americans will still be Unisured!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#970415 Aug 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Many banks charges 2% for cashing government checks. Many banks won't cash the others that Amscot does.
You're a clueless out of touch old fk aren't you?
Two Amscots at The Villages__where everyone has terrific credit and hates DaBammy. Oh My!
Banks do not charge anything to cash checks for their customers.

In fact, they offer completely free checking in exchange for direct deposit of government checks.

Skid row bums like you are an exception.

Nobody who has their act together would ever have any need for something like "Amscot." Maybe lily's black maid.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#970416 Aug 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just more proof that Republicans must prepare to sling mud with DemoKKKrat scumbags.
prepare? so you do that by pointing out Filner with his hand on every ass in sight, and then whine when some GOP pervert gets caught making love to urinals??

i'd vote for the guy with his hand on the ass every time. that other guy is going to smell like a urinal puck.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#970417 Aug 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>So you're looking for me son?
interesting....
I never frequent gay bars but I know a dckhead when I see one.

Looks like a German Helmet on your shoulders:)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#970418 Aug 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
but UPS will save $60 million a year!
but we all know that had nothing to do with it.[?]
i wonder how many other companies are using the Obamacare excuse?
Perhaps many, given that ObamaKKKare defines "acceptable" medical insurance and why should companies provide superior benefits to ObamaKKKare voluntarily?

The objective of business is profit, not employment or benefits.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#970419 Aug 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
DeMaio is openly gay, which would get him bonus points if he were a DemoKKKrat.
openly?

wanna tell us how you know that? though if you'd rather not i completely understand seeing as how i'm one of those bleeding hearts who doesn't really care one way or the other. hell, i might even start to like you.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#970421 Aug 25, 2013
Spokeshole for Covered California announced Friday that the system would not be fully operational by October 1, with the excuse that nobody ever expected it to be fully functional on time.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#970422 Aug 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
And what exactly have you been doing on topix for five years?
As you may recall, I worked from home the past 12 years, part-time the past four, and just recently retired.
You must have retired long before me.
I have, at best, 1/10th of your topix production babe.

Further you've explained your being grateful to be on your husbands health plan as you wouldn't be able to afford health insurance otherwise. Not sure about your twentyish daughter__is she on her fathers health plan, sponging of your current husband or doing without?

You're not one who should be complaining about ObamaCare but one broke azz bioch who should be anxious to participate__at least as you've explained here on topix.

I mentioned earlier that I have income from rentals, still work some and have pension(S)savings, stock.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#970423 Aug 25, 2013
Guess What Sex Act the GOP Candidate to Replace Bob Filner is Accused Of…

http://www.mediaite.com/online/guess-what-sex...

urinal fetish?

that has to be a new one. Galt?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#970424 Aug 25, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the rocky mountain piss water clouding your ability to see sarcasm?
That's part of the HIP philosophy... sarcasm.

In fact, it's first on the list isn't it?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#970425 Aug 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps many, given that ObamaKKKare defines "acceptable" medical insurance and why should companies provide superior benefits to ObamaKKKare voluntarily?
The objective of business is profit, not employment or benefits.
so it has nothing to do with Obamacare?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#970426 Aug 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I never frequent gay bars but I know a dckhead when I see one.
Looks like a German Helmet on your shoulders:)
lol! Oh, now that's not what you said. Clearly you were speaking for yourself!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#970427 Aug 25, 2013
lmao

The Republican Choice to Replace Bob Filner May Have a Public Monkey Spanking Problem

Public masturbation can be a symptom of sexual addiction and/or mental illness. Even if it is neither of these, it is a sign of poor impulse control and really poor judgment.

Sand Diego voters have been yanked around enough.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/25/republ...

omg check the pic.

i can't stop laughing.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#970428 Aug 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Light beer is for sissies.
http://www.sierranevada.com/
Chico California

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min jacques Ottawau 181,856
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Mothra 49,231
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 50 min Jonah1 51,258
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,919
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 720
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Rick Moss 71,088
The Violence in Chicago is from Gangs and Not t... 4 hr Culture Auditor 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:27 pm PST