Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#970322 Aug 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
In an interview with Allison Samuels, Bernice King talks about her fatherís legacy, civil rights today and the Trayvon Martin case
George Zimmerman was found not guilty which outraged a great number of people. How do you feel?
I understood the reason behind peopleís anger since I thought evidence was there to show that Zimmerman was responsible for this young manís death. Manslaughter certainly seemed very reasonable. But with my law background Iím not sure the prosecution did all it needed to do make the case and I donít understand why. There were many issues from that night that werenít addressed and many statements about young black men that werenít rebutted by the prosecution. That was bothersome, as was the District Attorneyís upbeat demeanor after the verdict. I thought it was totally inappropriate and made you wonder if there wasnít some kind of arrangement in the end. Iíve never seen a DA so upbeat after losing such a high profile case.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08...
Interesting observation; also that they didn't push to have those 911 calls that Zimmerman made was odd.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#970323 Aug 25, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>BS how do you think they are killing one and another in Chicago because they possess them so they own them unless they are proven & found to be stolen after the crime.
maybe they're pseudo guns. Your grammar is awful. Home skewled?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#970324 Aug 25, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>That is the goal of Pseudo Liberalism to become the conservatives in the political sense of what Conservatism is and that is against change and you haven't seen nothing yet but wait til Obama ties the Social Security SCAM to the Consumer Price Index and watch the Pseudo Liberal Democrats opinions really change about Obama which is what the 2014 budget calls for and he isn't worried because he can't seek re-election either.
Obamaís Chained CPI Throws Off Pols and Hereís How It Works
http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/04/...
i must like change.

for example...drones are much better than costly Republican wars.

and are you saying that we shouldn't lower spending on entitlements? but here's the funny part....

...In past fiscal showdowns, Republicans have slammed the White House for resisting entitlement reform, but so far, it seems Obamaís play has confused the GOPís messaging machinery...

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/04/...

so you must be loving that.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#970325 Aug 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that you receive no regular mail at all relative to banking, utilities, insurance, taxes, or other government business such as auto tag renewals. None at all???
Stupid lying scumbag.
I like how you added things to the list then called him a liar. ;-)
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#970326 Aug 25, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Son even the parents of Trayvon said it wasnít about Race and I agree!!
that's nice.

but i do and as you were just shown, i'm not the only one.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#970328 Aug 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Utilities and banks beg their customers to "go paperless" and offer incentives to do so.
FPL has installed smart meters__very nice devices that pay for themselves IMO but of course a couple of thousand meter readers get pink slips. Oh Well! And FPL closes the nuclear power plant at Crystal River in favor of the huge solar field at Indiantown and switching from coal to natural gas.

Chalk it all up to progress or sht happens over time eh?

How will FPL collect payment from the brokeazz and elderly who cain't afford computers, cain't work computers and cain't have a bank account to withdraw from?

I'll wait for your ignorant reply.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#970329 Aug 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Disclosure Project - Over 500 government, military, and intelligence community witnesses testifying to their direct, personal, first hand experience with UFOs, ETs, ET technology, and the cover-up that keeps this information secret.
http://disclosureproject.org/
Here's a short list of their members:
Merle Shane McDow: US Navy Atlantic Command
Lt. Col. Charles Brown: US Air Force (Ret.)
"Dr. B" Lance Corporal Jonathan Weygandt: US Marine Corps
Maj. George A. Filer, III: US Air Force (Ret.)
Nick Pope: British Ministry of Defense Official
Master Sgt. Dan Morris: US Air Force, NRO Operative
Sgt. Karl Wolf: US Air Force
Dr. Robert Wood: McDonnell Douglas Aerospace Engineer
Sgt. Leonard Pretko: US Air Force
Dr. Paul Czysz: McDonnell Douglas Career Engineer
Astronaut Edgar Mitchell
John Callahan: FAA Head of Accidents and Investigations
Michael Smith: US Air Force Radar Controller
Neil Daniels: United Airlines Pilot
Lt. Frederick Fox: US Navy Pilot
Captain Robert Salas: US Air Force, SAC Launch Controller
Prof. Robert Jacobs: US Air Force
Harry Allen Jordan: US Navy
James Kopf: US Navy Crypto Communications
Astronaut Edgar Mitchell
FAA Division Chief John Callahan
Sgt. Chuck Sorrells: US Air Force (ret.)
Commander Graham Bethune: US Navy (ret.)
Mr. Enrique Kolbeck: Senior Air Traffic Controller,
Captain Robert Salas
Professor Robert Jacobs: Lt. US Air Force
Lt. Colonel Dwynne Arneson: US Air Force (ret.)
Colonel Ross Dedrickson: US Air Force/AEC (ret.)
Astronaut Gordon Cooper
Admiral Lord Hill-Norton: Five-Star Admiral, Former Head of the British Ministry of Defense
Security Officer Larry Warren: United States Air Force,
Major-General Vasily Alexeyev: Russian Air Force,
Master Sergeant Dan Morris: US Air Force/NRO Operative (ret.)
A.H.: Boeing Aerospace
This group is lobbying Congress for a hearing to disclose government and military secrecy and that we are, in fact, not alone.
I was teasing you:)

Yes, there must be something behind the sightings and interactions. Surely, there will always be a percentage of fraud just as with Sasquatch, Big Foot and Obamacare, for example, but there's no need to throw out the baby with the bath water. When hundreds of people both on the ground and in the air witness an aerial UFO display in broad daylight over a bustling airport and then the Feds claim is was just a freakish weather pattern, it reeks with the same smell as the Magic Negro's earlier NSA denials.

I've had experiences myself.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#970330 Aug 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I can't believe you posted that stupidity.
Explain to us all what is necessary to conduct business online John.
Explain how congress mandates each of those necessities.
Realtime talking out his ass again. Cant list 1 of the many laws he claims have to be repealed to stop the usps.

Lapeer, MI

#970331 Aug 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
However, if you're really interested, watch the documentary "Out of the Blue". You can find it on Netflix or in its entirety on YouTube. It goes into great detail and shows clips of the press conference with those involved in the Disclosure Project.
If you don't believe UFOs and alien beings are visiting our planet, there's no doubt in my mind you will be after watching it.
But nothing to be concerned about. They've been here for a long time and are doing more to help us. They would have already shown intent to harm us if that was their intention.
Well...I just hope they aren't surreptitiously stuffing ballot boxes for the Magic Negro and his tribe:)
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#970332 Aug 25, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
He would have, were it not for his fatal mistake. Now THAT was one expensive purple drank....:-)
Ah! Con law!
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#970333 Aug 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Since when does any president willy-nilly change any law of the land?
Even delaying this monstrosity isn't going to change the ever-growing resistance against it.
Probably intensify it.
The only monstrosity here is you Carol. Only a monstrosity would be alright with insurance companies taking people's money in the form of premiums and the either use every trick in the book to deny paying for care or simply drop their coverage.
Only a monstrosity would think it's okay to cut off a cancer patient's chemotherapy because of an arbitrary lifetime cap and force that person's family into debt and bankruptcy just to pad the bottom line.
Only a monstrosity would agree with denying someone who survived childhood cancer or developed juvenile diabetes or any other disease when they young needed insurance as adults.
You're also a fool. People have already been getting checks from their insurance companies when their medical outlays didn't come up to 80% of what was received in premiums. Families are saving money because their children can stay on the family policy until 26.
Why do you think the Republicans are fighting so hard against it stupid? It they thought it was going to fail they'd let it and have all of the political hay they needed for years. They're afraid it's going to work. It was after all their own damned idea in the first place.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#970334 Aug 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>FPL has installed smart meters__very nice devices that pay for themselves IMO but of course a couple of thousand meter readers get pink slips. Oh Well! And FPL closes the nuclear power plant at Crystal River in favor of the huge solar field at Indiantown and switching from coal to natural gas.
How will FPL collect payment from the brokeazz and elderly who cain't afford computers, cain't work computers and cain't have a bank account to withdraw from?
"The elderly" need a bank account to receive Social Security. A computer is not necessary in order to have direct bill payment from a checking account.

Just try to pay a utility bill in cash.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#970335 Aug 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
62,000 guns 'lost' from gun stores since 2008.
so i suppose all the white folks have those illegal guns?
it would be interesting to know who does have them and if we only knew it is probably ATF.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#970336 Aug 25, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed, that was the least Presidential (and most retarded) thing I've ever heard a seated POTUS say....
lol! I guess in your eyes, invading a sovereign country for no reason at all while killing American and international soldiers is considered 'presidential'.

Sounds like a Hitler presidency you adore!

Lapeer, MI

#970337 Aug 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Martin Luther Kingís Dream Still Lives
In an interview with Allison Samuels, Bernice King talks about her fatherís legacy, civil rights today and the Trayvon Martin case
Letís talk about Trayvon Martin. How do you think your father would have handed the aftermath of the unarmed teenagerís death?
Obviously a childís death upsets me and the idea that so much had to be done just to get an arrest really does make the point that this country and African-Americans have to be fully aware of whatís going on around us. We have to know and understand the laws and how they pertain to us and fight those that donít support our rights. Itís also important to understand that my father would have reached out to both the Martin family and to [shooter George] Zimmerman in a situation like this. He would have extended his hand to both to begin the healing because we have to heal in order to move forward. Daddy fought for both justice and peace so he would have cared about both families and worked with both families to bring them to a better place in a very tragic situation.
George Zimmerman was found not guilty which outraged a great number of people. How do you feel?
I understood the reason behind peopleís anger since I thought evidence was there to show that Zimmerman was responsible for this young manís death. Manslaughter certainly seemed very reasonable. But with my law background Iím not sure the prosecution did all it needed to do make the case and I donít understand why. There were many issues from that night that werenít addressed and many statements about young black men that werenít rebutted by the prosecution. That was bothersome, as was the District Attorneyís upbeat demeanor after the verdict. I thought it was totally inappropriate and made you wonder if there wasnít some kind of arrangement in the end. Iíve never seen a DA so upbeat after losing such a high profile case.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08...
Thanks to the racist efforts of the Magic Negro and the Jesse Sharptons, it is no longer a dream but has become an American Nightmare.

Take your pompous propaganda and shove it up your sex organ.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#970338 Aug 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Utilities and banks beg their customers to "go paperless" and offer incentives to do so.
Just sent my son off to college. Housing services gave me $25 of his first months rent if we signed up for their online services (paperless).

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#970339 Aug 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>FPL has installed smart meters__very nice devices that pay for themselves IMO but of course a couple of thousand meter readers get pink slips. Oh Well! And FPL closes the nuclear power plant at Crystal River in favor of the huge solar field at Indiantown and switching from coal to natural gas.
You are truly an idiot.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#970340 Aug 25, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe they're pseudo guns. Your grammar is awful. Home skewled?
You're personal hygiene is awful. Public skewled?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#970341 Aug 25, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
...not too swift, are you?
:)
If you're claiming to be slower than me, then I agree son!
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#970342 Aug 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Can hardly wait until this time next year when liberals on here try to defend Obamacare then.
Most Americans don't have any idea what they're supposed to do in less than two months.
One in four don't know it's the law of the land.
So who on here is prepared for October 1 and know what to expect in terms of their health care costs?
Almost feel guilty for feeling excited about the fallout.
Later.
Guess what Carol? I don't have to do anything since I'm already covered. All of my family and most everyone I know is covered.
Those one out of four that don't know that the ACA is law are probably right wingers that are even stupider than you.
Now that's a scary thought.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 8 min Frijoles 71,119
Disgraceful treatment at O'Hare 17 min far away 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 53 min Rogue Scholar 05 181,872
The truth regarding Ebola 1 hr STORY NOW ON TV 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMare 51,264
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 49,238
The Violence in Chicago is from Gangs and Not t... 2 hr joey 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:21 pm PST