Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#970297 Aug 25, 2013
TSM wrote:
I Had a Dream reminded me of the late Paul Wellstone ( D ) memorial that turn into a Political campaign!! MLK must be turning in his grave that his son was used as a Pawn…Shameful!!
These Race Baiters that took to the podium failed to mention there Racial History!! The man that killed MLK Sr.’ James Earl Ray (D) also supported George Wallace!! The party that wire tape Kings Office, Blocked access to Black Students at an Alabama University, and use Fire Hoses/K-9 Dogs on Civil Rights Marchers and oppose 80% of black legislation were Democrats!!
sigh

conservative democrats.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#970298 Aug 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt cannot comment on a case where the facts are unknown.
"John Galt"
You are much different than "sonic". "sonic" does not offer his thoughts based on facts he bases his opinions on bias and the mostly left wing web sites he cuts and pastes from.
Peace
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#970299 Aug 25, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really that clueless? Its like odumbocare; no need to repeal it, just stop the $$ flow through defunding. What has the US Postal Systems bottom line looked like in recent years? No one uses it, and its broke.
leftist retards (shakes head)....
Another mutt without a clue__do they grow you fkrs on a farm somewhere.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#970300 Aug 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
liberals don't own guns. or at least that's what i've been told.
go to Chicago the Pseudo Liberals there are killing one another with their stolen guns that Jessie Jackson Sr. surounds himself with.

Illustrating Chicago Values

http://www.heyjackass.com/
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#970301 Aug 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i can deal with that knowing that i'm in good company.
hey Fenris, whazzzup?
no offense intended Fenris, but Anonymous is anonymous so i had to pick someone else. i would offend the anonymous person if i could.
LOL!! I prefer the more technical term, "chain-yanker".

Remember this guy?

TSM

El Paso, TX

#970302 Aug 25, 2013
Al Sharpton tried to deflect criticism for his inaction on the Lane Shooting ‘ I’m sure if this would have been two White Boys shooting a Black Man in the back I’m sure Al would have proceeded with caution so not to create Riots in the streets by simply stating to the Black community ‘Nothing to Protest’ Because It Wasn’t ‘Racial’ and ‘System Worked’ RIGHT!!!

Location hidden

#970303 Aug 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
i can deal with that knowing that i'm in good company.
hey Fenris, whazzzup?
no offense intended Fenris, but Anonymous is anonymous so i had to pick someone else. i would offend the anonymous person if i could.
I am not a Pseudo Liberal Democrat but a Democrat.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#970304 Aug 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Another mutt without a clue__do they grow you fkrs on a farm somewhere.
"Woof woof", little bitch. Its called the funny farm, and we use retarded leftist turds like you as fertilizer. About time we found an actual benficial use for you.

So you think the Postal service is going great, huh? Dear God, I hope you were exposed to gamma rays somewhere along the line. I'd hate to think you were BORN this retarded.....

On December 5, 2011 the USPS announced it would close more than half of its mail processing centers, eliminate 28,000 jobs and reduce overnight delivery of first-class mail. This will close down 252 of its 461 processing centers.[60](At peak mail volume in 2006, the USPS operated 673 facilities.)[61] As of May 2012, the plan was to start the first round of consolidation in summer 2012, pause from September to December, and begin a second round in February 2014; 80% of first class mail would still be delivered overnight through the end of 2013.[62]

In May 2012, the service announced it had modified its July 2011 plan to close about 3,700 small post offices. Instead, rural post offices would remain open with reduced retail hours (some as little as two hours per day) unless there was a community preference for a different option.[63] In a survey of rural customers, 20% preferred the "Village Post Office" replacement (where a nearby private retail store would provide basic mail services with expanded hours), 15% preferred merger with another Post Office, and 11% preferred expanded rural delivery services.[64] Approximately 40% of postal revenue already comes from online purchases or private retail partners including WalMart, Staples, Office Depot, Walgreens, Sam's Club, Costco, and grocery stores.[64]

In February 2013, the service announced plans to eliminate Saturday delivery, beginning in August 2013. According to an official report on November 15, 2012, the U.S. Postal Service lost $15.9 billion its 2012 fiscal year. The U.S. Postal Service projects that cutting Saturday delivery will save them $1.9 billion annually.

Critics of the budget cuts say readjustments and closing "will be a mess", may not obtain projected savings, will cause severe dislocations, will run afoul of obligations under various collective bargaining agreements,[65] and will disproportionately affect employees who are veterans and minorities.[66][67]
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#970305 Aug 25, 2013
<quoted text>
LOL!! I prefer the more technical term, "chain-yanker".
Remember this guy?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =21QtXjUodsgXX
less filling!!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#970306 Aug 25, 2013
OK leftist phags; a nice rainy day here in AZ, so methinks I'll hop on the bike for a quick ride. Be sure to play on the nearest freeway for the good of the country.... :-)
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#970307 Aug 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Such as?
I can't believe you posted that stupidity.

Explain to us all what is necessary to conduct business online John.

Explain how congress mandates each of those necessities.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#970308 Aug 25, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>I am not a Pseudo Liberal Democrat but a Democrat.
ah. the distinction.

well convoluted one, i'm a conservative liberal and no democrat of any sort.

so i'm quite happy that Obama has lowered the deficit. and somehow, despite the right wing media fear mongering/gun industry advertisement, i still have my guns. and hey...drones.

is this a great country or what?!
TSM

El Paso, TX

#970309 Aug 25, 2013
For all those Race Baiters that attended “ I Had a Dream ‘ memorial and tried to use Trayvon Martin as the poster child to repeal ‘ stand your ground ‘ again George Zimmerman was found not guilty on all charges and has asserted he shot Martin in self-defense. A federal investigation found that race was not a factor in the killing, and the prosecution never accused Zimmerman of killing Martin because he was black!!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#970310 Aug 25, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>go to Chicago the Pseudo Liberals there are killing one another with their stolen guns that Jessie Jackson Sr. surounds himself with.
Illustrating Chicago Values
http://www.heyjackass.com/
they don't 'own' those guns unless the gun store that sold them the guns out the backdoor fills out the paperwork.

what do you think it means when the ATF says 'lost'?

and now i'm wondering how many gun shop owners are black. very few i imagine. anyone?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#970311 Aug 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Another mutt without a clue__do they grow you fkrs on a farm somewhere.
the clueless farm. owned and operated by EasyEed.

great harvest this year it seems.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#970312 Aug 25, 2013
OK leftist phags; a nice rainy day here in AZ, so methinks I'll hop on the bike for a quick ride. Be sure to play on the nearest freeway for the good of the country....:-)
i'm hitting the court in a few. at least in redneckland i don't have to dodge bullets. well, as long as it isn't deer season.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#970313 Aug 25, 2013
TSM wrote:
For all those Race Baiters that attended “ I Had a Dream ‘ memorial and tried to use Trayvon Martin as the poster child to repeal ‘ stand your ground ‘ again George Zimmerman was found not guilty on all charges and has asserted he shot Martin in self-defense. A federal investigation found that race was not a factor in the killing, and the prosecution never accused Zimmerman of killing Martin because he was black!!
In an interview with Allison Samuels, Bernice King talks about her father’s legacy, civil rights today and the Trayvon Martin case

George Zimmerman was found not guilty which outraged a great number of people. How do you feel?

I understood the reason behind people’s anger since I thought evidence was there to show that Zimmerman was responsible for this young man’s death. Manslaughter certainly seemed very reasonable. But with my law background I’m not sure the prosecution did all it needed to do make the case and I don’t understand why. There were many issues from that night that weren’t addressed and many statements about young black men that weren’t rebutted by the prosecution. That was bothersome, as was the District Attorney’s upbeat demeanor after the verdict. I thought it was totally inappropriate and made you wonder if there wasn’t some kind of arrangement in the end. I’ve never seen a DA so upbeat after losing such a high profile case.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#970314 Aug 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
In an interview with Allison Samuels, Bernice King talks about her father’s legacy, civil rights today and the Trayvon Martin case
George Zimmerman was found not guilty which outraged a great number of people. How do you feel?
I understood the reason behind people’s anger since I thought evidence was there to show that Zimmerman was responsible for this young man’s death. Manslaughter certainly seemed very reasonable. But with my law background I’m not sure the prosecution did all it needed to do make the case and I don’t understand why. There were many issues from that night that weren’t addressed and many statements about young black men that weren’t rebutted by the prosecution. That was bothersome, as was the District Attorney’s upbeat demeanor after the verdict. I thought it was totally inappropriate and made you wonder if there wasn’t some kind of arrangement in the end. I’ve never seen a DA so upbeat after losing such a high profile case.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08...
Son even the parents of Trayvon said it wasn’t about Race and I agree!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#970315 Aug 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I can't believe you posted that stupidity.
Explain to us all what is necessary to conduct business online John.
Explain how congress mandates each of those necessities.
Utilities and banks beg their customers to "go paperless" and offer incentives to do so.

Location hidden

#970316 Aug 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
ah. the distinction.
well convoluted one, i'm a conservative liberal and no democrat of any sort.
so i'm quite happy that Obama has lowered the deficit. and somehow, despite the right wing media fear mongering/gun industry advertisement, i still have my guns. and hey...drones.
is this a great country or what?!
That is the goal of Pseudo Liberalism to become the conservatives in the political sense of what Conservatism is and that is against change and you haven't seen nothing yet but wait til Obama ties the Social Security SCAM to the Consumer Price Index and watch the Pseudo Liberal Democrats opinions really change about Obama which is what the 2014 budget calls for and he isn't worried because he can't seek re-election either.

Obama’s Chained CPI Throws Off Pols and Here’s How It Works

http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics/2013/04/...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min wojar 180,942
Julieanne Zenz 54 min Julieanne Zenz VR... 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr DonPanic 48,590
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Yumpin Yimminy 68,796
Are you sick of Topix polls or do you vote? 2 hr joey 4
EverGreen Belgrade 2 hr servonazis 17
Ferguson Protesters Promise 28-Hour Sit-In At C... 3 hr Liberal Lover 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News