Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#970262 Aug 25, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
and that invasion of Lebanon a few years back, where the IDF specifically targeted civilians and infrastructure, that was an isolated incident.
or when they killed that unarmed American girl....
Galt like most Americans has no idea of what goes on in the West Bank or the Middle East for that matter.
come talk to me after you've been there and seen it first hand rather than the distortion we see in our media
maybe he does know what's going...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#970263 Aug 25, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Really, an in depth investigation? How did they determine it was self defense? Why was Zimmerman pursuing Martin? Why did he violate the standard rules of Neighborhood Watch? Who started the fight? Why didn't Zimmerman identify himself?
Maybe, just maybe, black people got tired of their kids getting mowed down & the cops saying "Oh Well, another dead black kid".
Hey Sherman. I got news for you the police do that all day, every day. Some more news for you. They held a trial, a verdict was reached, he was found innocent. Get over it loser.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#970264 Aug 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> lol! It never ceases to amaze me how 'perfect' cons view themselves!
It aint easy being me, donger. I'm thinking about packing on a hundred pounds, scotch taping my eyes into a slant, tehn getting behind a wok and imagining I'm you for a day. You know; a modern-day "Chinaman like me".....
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#970265 Aug 25, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Nor do I care. We have enough of those problems here to worry about without having to import them.
Then why are you posting about an event that you're not interested in and have no real knowledge of???

Lonely?

BTW what is pvt 7 rd?

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#970266 Aug 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama would confiscate law-abiding citizens guns to protect themselves from criminals who will always find a way to secure a weapon but hosts parties for rappers who fill young boys' heads with hatred and anger, glorifies guns and gangs, and instills deep-seeded disrespect for women and themselves.
And we wonder what the problem is.
I hear all this talk about President Obama trying to take guns away from law abiding citizens, but I haven't seen or heard anything from him to that effect. care to send me a link.

I am well aware though that the firearm and ammunition industries in America have been making record profits because of these rumors.

I don't suppose that they could be the source of those rumors in order to boost profit margins. Geesh imagine that, and some people are foolish enough to fall for it.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#970267 Aug 25, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
and that invasion of Lebanon a few years back, where the IDF specifically targeted civilians and infrastructure, that was an isolated incident.
or when they killed that unarmed American girl....
Galt like most Americans has no idea of what goes on in the West Bank or the Middle East for that matter.
come talk to me after you've been there and seen it first hand rather than the distortion we see in our media
WTF would want to be in that shthole,even for a day? Move the entire "state" of Israel here, and drop a few big ones over the entire region. That gene pool needs cleansing....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#970268 Aug 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Obama and Holder had zero to do with Zimmerman's arrest and eventual trial. Rick Scott and Pam Bobdi, both ushered into office by the TeaParty, knew they had "another" storm brewing in Sanford Florida and took the case away from the Seminole-Brevard state attorneys office and appointed the conservative JAX office to see the investigation through.
These people were all Republicans.
The Sanford police department has a history of not investigating "friends of LE" who shoot or beat black persons.
Stop making sht up!
How'd that trial work out for you? I forget......:-)

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#970269 Aug 25, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
NoDak is mainly a blue State due to farm subsidies, you homo. I grew up there..........
Really North Dakota is a blue state. and here I thought Jack Dalrymple, the governor of North Dakota was a republican Funny thing is so did he.

Both houses of the State legislature are also controlled by Republicans..

President Pro Tem of the Senate Terry M. Wanzek,(R)

Speaker of the House Bill Devlin,(R)

tell me son, do you ever let facts get in the bubble

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#970270 Aug 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so where do they get their guns....
Lost and Loaded? 62,000 Guns 'Missing' from Gun Shops Since 2008
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/atf-report-rev...
the ATF lost their own guns--in MEXICO--remember. I suspect these guns are in the hands of O'bama supporters illegal as they may be.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#970271 Aug 25, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> Did he son?
He would have, were it not for his fatal mistake. Now THAT was one expensive purple drank....:-)

Since: Oct 12

Ford City, PA

#970272 Aug 25, 2013
I'm not your son but yes he did the autopsy show it in the liver
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#970273 Aug 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Then why are you posting about an event that you're not interested in and have no real knowledge of???
Lonely?
BTW what is pvt 7 rd?
Retarded legislation from that dipsht cuomo in NY...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NY_SAFE_Act
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#970274 Aug 25, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Libtard not understanding what he reads again. He was talking about his use of the mail not what someone else sends him. Good grief!!! Most of all of that can,yes it is the 21st century, be received over the internet if requested. What someone else mails you is mostly out of your control. Friggin' libtards!!!
Maybe you should go back and find the original post that lyin Galt replied to___dummy.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#970275 Aug 25, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell kind of president comments on a local crime--O'bama and stinkin' Holder-up had the most to do with it.
Indeed, that was the least Presidential (and most retarded) thing I've ever heard a seated POTUS say....

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#970276 Aug 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Then why are you posting about an event that you're not interested in and have no real knowledge of???
Lonely?
BTW what is pvt 7 rd?
Have no idea. Where's it from? Going to a movie. BBL.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#970277 Aug 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
whatever you say Pseudo Conservative.
that was the point you were trying to make, wasn't it?
you made my point and proved you are a bigot & hypocrite.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#970278 Aug 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that you receive no regular mail at all relative to banking, utilities, insurance, taxes, or other government business such as auto tag renewals. None at all???
Stupid lying scumbag.
Tax bills and automobile registration renewals, nothing else (except unwanted junk mail from utilities and banks).

In other words, only the retarded government still uses snail mail.

The average individual can easily save $50-100 per year on postage by conducting business online.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#970279 Aug 25, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Sherman. I got news for you the police do that all day, every day. Some more news for you. They held a trial, a verdict was reached, he was found innocent. Get over it loser.

And they did it in Sanford all the time with dead black kids.

If the black community said nothing & national spotlight did not get shown on Standard, they would not had a trial at all.

If the police department did its job & properly investigated at the time, Zimmerman might not be found not guilty.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#970280 Aug 25, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>You lack in comprehension, heavily! Zimmerman wasn't even charged for over a month. Had the police charged Zimmerman like they shouldn't, nobody outside the state of Florida would've even heard of Zimmerman or, Trayvon Martin. I don't care what the circumstances, if a blackman shoots &, kills anyone, he will be charged &, face a trial. The cases are identical if not for that 1 gigantic difference!
Really excellent news here, chimpy. I think you ought to go out and try and avenge Jafar's death. You've achieved good numbers there, but I KNOW you can do better with just a little more effort.....:-)

Trenton ties record for most homicides in a year

Updated: Aug 24, 2013 9:21 AM MST

TRENTON, N.J.(AP)- Trenton has tied its record for most homicides in a year.

Authorities say 26-year-old city resident Jafar Lewis was shot and killed Friday night during a confrontation on a city street, making him the 31st person killed in Trenton this year. That ties the record set in 2005.

It's not yet clear what sparked the dispute that led to Lewis' death.

Authorities say he was in a car with some other people and the assailant's vehicle was alongside that car when the dispute got heated. Both men then exited their vehicles, and the shooting occurred around 9:20 p.m. on Middle Rose Street.

Lewis was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead early Saturday. The assailant fled the scene and remained at large Saturday.

Copyright 2013 The Associated Press. All rights reserved

Read more: http://www.myfoxny.com/Story/23246384/trenton...

Since: Oct 12

Ford City, PA

#970281 Aug 25, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>Sure Carol, Less government= more pollution, less worker protections and safety, more industrial disasters like in East Texas, more criminal activity from the big banks and more voter repression from Republican governors like in Texas and North Carolina. There's no evidence that lees government equals more jobs. Call it whatever you want you faux Christian but a moral government takes care of all of its citizens. I've said it before and I'll repeat it as many times as I need to. The people your shilling for want less government for the same reason criminals want fewer cops on the streets.
and where is this moral government?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 12-18 31 min RACE 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min Learn to Read 181,744
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 68,879
Why do some cover for obumbler? 1 hr HolderjakdMyCock 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr auntiesemite 70,992
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,833
It's the Gangs and Not the Police as Chicago's ... 2 hr Culture Auditor 1
Deat Abby 12-16 2 hr Mister Tonka 70
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:26 pm PST

NFL12:26PM
Trestman on Cutler benching: I think we need a spark
Yahoo! Sports12:48 PM
Jay Cutler wants to stay in Chicago, but will the Bears keep him?
NBC Sports 1:35 PM
Jimmy Clausen: 'Gained knowledge' since last start in 2010
NBC Sports 1:50 PM
Marc Trestman: 'I think we need a lift at quarterback'
ESPN 2:17 PM
Cutler: 'Crossed my mind' Bears tenure over