Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

San Jose, CA

#970242 Aug 25, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I am a Russian by decent-as in Lithuania. Seems Russia is becoming every thing America is not--but what America used to be. Putin is a leader, O'bama is a loser. Get rid of the queers, no abortions, believe in and show respect for G-d and the Bible. Russia opened the largest Jewish Museum-
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/2012/1108/In-e...
All their natural resources, more than anyone in the world. Yep--nothing is free.
Communists and Nazis believed the same thing even though they were at odds politically...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#970243 Aug 25, 2013
Bill and Hillary were married 30 years. When they first got married Bill said, "I am putting a box under the bed. You must promise never to look in it."

In all their 30 years of marriage Hillary never looked.
However, on the afternoon of their 30th anniversary curiosity got the best of her and she lifted the lid and peeked inside. In the box were 3 empty beer cans and $1874.25 in cash. She closed the box and put it back under the bed. Now that she knew what was in the box, she was doubly curious as to why.

That evening they were out for a special dinner. After dinner Hillary could no longer contain her curiosity and she confessed, saying, "I am so sorry. For all these years I kept my promise and never looked into the box under our bed. However today the temptation was too much and I gave in. But now I need to know why do you keep the empty cans in the box?"

Bill thought for a while and said, "I guess after all these years you deserve to know the truth. Whenever I was unfaithful to you I put an empty beer can in the box under the bed to remind myself not to do it again."

Hillary was shocked, but said, "I am very disappointed and saddened but I guess after all those years away from home on the road, temptation does happen and I guess that 3 times is not that bad considering the years." They hugged and made their peace.

A little while later Hillary asked Bill, "Why do you have all that money in the box?"

Bill answered, "Whenever the box filled with empties, I cashed them in."

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#970244 Aug 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
George Wallace was an economic populist, just like many Southern Democrats. Race was just a tool to win elections.
Right, Just Like LBJ and the way he looked at it.

Lyndon Johnson, and the Concept of the Democrat Plantation

http://commonsenseconspiracy.com/2012/10/lynd...

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#970245 Aug 25, 2013
flack wrote:
<quoted text> The police detained, questioned, and released the Zimmerman after determining he acted in self defense. That should have been the end of it. But the mob rule crowd wanted a lynching so the race baiters forced an illegal detention and trial. OJ was detained, questioned, and charged in the crime. There is a big difference.
Really, an in depth investigation? How did they determine it was self defense? Why was Zimmerman pursuing Martin? Why did he violate the standard rules of Neighborhood Watch? Who started the fight? Why didn't Zimmerman identify himself?

Maybe, just maybe, black people got tired of their kids getting mowed down & the cops saying "Oh Well, another dead black kid".
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#970246 Aug 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Noobody uses the US Mail to pay utility bills or conduct banking (except maybe retarded retired used car dealers).
Are you saying that you receive no regular mail at all relative to banking, utilities, insurance, taxes, or other government business such as auto tag renewals. None at all???

Stupid lying scumbag.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#970247 Aug 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama would confiscate law-abiding citizens guns to protect themselves from criminals who will always find a way to secure a weapon but hosts parties for rappers who fill young boys' heads with hatred and anger, glorifies guns and gangs, and instills deep-seeded disrespect for women and themselves.
And we wonder what the problem is.
lol! It's great that your proof is you.

Saves you time on research...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#970248 Aug 25, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
dood. i'm getting dizzy trying to read that convoluted screed, never mind that it's just one sentence. do some editing and i'll take another shot at it.
dood the truth is affecting you which is how Pseudo Liberals like yourself respond to the truth when they don't like it being told.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#970249 Aug 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Bullsht, obviously you, like Galt, have no earthly idea what was going on in Sanford.
Nor do I care. We have enough of those problems here to worry about without having to import them.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#970250 Aug 25, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>dood the truth is affecting you which is how Pseudo Liberals like yourself respond to the truth when they don't like it being told.
whatever you say Pseudo Conservative.

that was the point you were trying to make, wasn't it?
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#970251 Aug 25, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Less government, more jobs, less dependency.
In that order.
Sure Carol, Less government= more pollution, less worker protections and safety, more industrial disasters like in East Texas, more criminal activity from the big banks and more voter repression from Republican governors like in Texas and North Carolina. There's no evidence that lees government equals more jobs. Call it whatever you want you faux Christian but a moral government takes care of all of its citizens. I've said it before and I'll repeat it as many times as I need to. The people your shilling for want less government for the same reason criminals want fewer cops on the streets.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#970252 Aug 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that you receive no regular mail at all relative to banking, utilities, insurance, taxes, or other government business such as auto tag renewals. None at all???
Stupid lying scumbag.
Libtard not understanding what he reads again. He was talking about his use of the mail not what someone else sends him. Good grief!!! Most of all of that can,yes it is the 21st century, be received over the internet if requested. What someone else mails you is mostly out of your control. Friggin' libtards!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#970253 Aug 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Putting an innocent person on trial is a crime in itself and those like Obama who forced the issue are guilty.
lol! It never ceases to amaze me how 'perfect' cons view themselves!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#970254 Aug 25, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
They do. Next!
Prescription drugs are exempt from sales taxes in almost every state.

http://biztaxlaw.about.com/od/salesandusetaxe...

Since: Apr 09

Elmont, Long Island NY

#970255 Aug 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt is concerned about the world today, not an isolated incident that occurred during a war in 1967.
and that invasion of Lebanon a few years back, where the IDF specifically targeted civilians and infrastructure, that was an isolated incident.

or when they killed that unarmed American girl....

Galt like most Americans has no idea of what goes on in the West Bank or the Middle East for that matter.

come talk to me after you've been there and seen it first hand rather than the distortion we see in our media
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#970256 Aug 25, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again Carol, you've got to read the whole article and not just the headline. This from the article you've cited;
"The big drivers of red state income growth: energy and government benefit payments such as food stamps."
"North Dakota, a red state, tops the nation in income growth thanks to an oil boom. Other major energy states Alaska, Louisiana, Oklahoma and Texas are solidly Republican, polls show. Poor, southern red states depend heavily on government transfers for income and benefited from increases in Medicaid and other federal programs."
"The 12 swing states are diverse, but combined, they are remarkably average. Annual income per person is closer to the U.S. average than that in red or blue states. Last year, income rose 1.5% in swing states and 1.6% in the USA. Since Obama took office, income growth is up 1.9% in swing states and 2.0% in the USA."
The only one who shot themselves in the foot is you stupid.
NoDak is mainly a blue State due to farm subsidies, you homo. I grew up there..........
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#970257 Aug 25, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Galt cannot comment on a case where the facts are unknown.
lol!!! Why change now?
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#970258 Aug 25, 2013
Sen. Mike Lee (R-UT) told attendees at a town hall event this week that although conservatives may disagree with President Barack Obama's policies, it isn't evident the president has committed an impeachable offense, the Salt Lake Tribune reported Saturday.

Some attendees at Lee's town hall Wednesday in Spanish Fork, Utah approached the senator with their concerns that Obama violated the law and should be impeached, according to the newspaper.

Lee, himself a leader in the conservative movement to shut down the federal government as a means of defunding the Affordable Care Act, then told the attendees that it's not evident the president has committed any "high crimes and misdemeanors" up to this point.

"We're stuck with him," Lee said, as quoted by the Tribune.

http://livewire.talkingpointsmemo.com/entry/m...
winstonIpresume

Baltimore, MD

#970259 Aug 25, 2013
Jeebuss wrote:
Yep.
People don't care. They just wanted a black president. Period.
You're right, they have no one to blame but themselves when taxes skyrocket and the military becomes downsized, leaving us vulnerable to attacks.
They are actually happy that they have put this country in danger.
Please don't take this personally, but you are SO misinformed and ignorant, I simply HAD to reply. The ONLY TERRORIST THREAT the American People face, is from OUR OWN FASCIST GOVERNMENT. 9/11 was a staged false Flag Operation in order to illegally invade the Middle East, which would not have been POSSIBLE, WITHOUT 9/11. The HOAX of 9/11 also enabled the creation of a Domestic Police State, which has progressed to the point where our fascist Sock-puppet-in-Chief can now simply declare ANYONE a terrorist, DENY them an attorney, DENY them a trial, and LOCK THEM UP FOR LIFE with absolutely NO appeal! No evidence required! Ladies and gentlemen, THIS IS WHAT A POLICE STATE LOOKS LIKE!!!

It is so disheartening to know that so many American SHEEPLE are OBLIVIOUS to the fact that America is now the 21st Century Nazi Germany!!!! Heil O-BOMB-A! Our Fascist Fraud Dictator who takes his marching orders from the Psychopathic New World Order Banksters, like the Rothchilds, the Rockefellers, and Royal of England. 9/11 was the final leg in their Fascist Plot to install a One World Government, under a Totalitarian Police State, where personal rights mean NOTHING and everyone but the Elite are nothing more than compliant, obedient, dumbed-down SLAVES.....

THAT is the future of our country and our children...

UNLESS YOU PATHETIC, PROPAGANDIZED PUTZES WAKE UP AND RESIST THIS FASCIST CONSPIRACY, AND ABOLISH THIS FASCIST GOVERNMENT, PROSECUTE BUSH, CHENEY, O-BOMB-A et al, AND RESTORE THE CONSTITUTION AND THE RULE OF LAW AS OUR FOUNDERS INTENDED......

We are doomed....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#970260 Aug 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying that you receive no regular mail at all relative to banking, utilities, insurance, taxes, or other government business such as auto tag renewals. None at all???
Stupid lying scumbag.
I'll say that, you snivelling leftist puscee. I've been offgrid for 20 years, and do EVERYTHING online. But then again, Arizona is far advanced above and beyond most other freeloading blue states.....

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#970261 Aug 25, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Obama and Holder had zero to do with Zimmerman's arrest and eventual trial. Rick Scott and Pam Bobdi, both ushered into office by the TeaParty, knew they had "another" storm brewing in Sanford Florida and took the case away from the Seminole-Brevard state attorneys office and appointed the conservative JAX office to see the investigation through.
These people were all Republicans.
The Sanford police department has a history of not investigating "friends of LE" who shoot or beat black persons.
Stop making sht up!
What the hell kind of president comments on a local crime--O'bama and stinkin' Holder-up had the most to do with it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The truth regarding Ebola 27 min c Everett Coop 1
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 34 min Frijoles 71,006
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min WelbyMD 181,760
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 1 hr giantnig 8
It's the Gangs and Not the Police as Chicago's ... 2 hr joey 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Earthling-1 49,176
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Grau 68,881
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:25 pm PST