Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
890,881 - 890,900 of 1,096,121 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The killer Zimmerman was shopping for another weapon, a shotgun, for his next victim. Even posed for a photo with the owner if the store.
Martin had the right to kill Zimmerman according to the stand your ground law. Would a jury have found him not guilty?
They didn't use the stand your ground law in that case. It was a simple case of self defense. Do you think they should change the laws to allow young people to simply go out and beat to death anyone that annoys them?

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Na, odumbo doesnt have the power, organization, or wherewithal to do something like that (even if he wanted to). Hell, he cant even push through a fully-funded ACA.
Remember that at the end of the day he is still half anglo, and doesnt want a bunch of freeloading, homicidal ni**achimps hanging out on his lawn either....
"The GOP has allowed a virus to infect their party, and what they had hoped would bring Republicans back to national power is actually tearing them apart." - Allen Clifton

You are the virus, its called moronitis.
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you never had sex outside of marriage, Rush called you a slut.
What kind of woman puts up with his hatred of women? Do you like being demeaned?
Rush is basically funded by the far right groups as he lost most of his corporate sponsors. They like the way he dupes morons like you.
If I tune in while on an errand, he always tells a lie & when I next check Topix, you fricken morons are regurgitating his crap..
If a woman earns a reputation,she keeps it. It is not societies responsibility to provide alibis,excuses or justifications for immoral behavior. It is the individuals responsibility to remain moral and decent.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
A huge share of this responsibility belongs to rap music, the LSM, liberals and Hollywood, IMO.
Exactly. We worry about our food sources and the FDA keeping us safe from food poisoning. But we blindly accept sources poisoning the morality of our younger generation and allowing propaganda to go unchecked which is misleading the public at large to serve those in power.

Strong voices have to start speaking out loud and clear and those of us who care have to rally around them.

A few are beginning to speak out about the garbage black boys are ingesting every day and the gratuitous violent garbage Hollyweird is feeding our young people, but they are mostly whispers.

Someone needs to grab a bullhorn and we all better figure out how to grab the bull by the horns.
BillCooperWasRig ht

Winnipeg, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

You Guys Blow Horse Cock!

Just Sayin...
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Fact is, bushie boy acted unwisely since he had no intelligence.
What Kerry or anyone else said doesn´t carry much weight unless you're abdicating bushie's authority.
Yeah I see comprehension is still a Task for Liberals, not only did Liberals support Bush in Jan 2003 running as a Presidential candidate’ Kerry’ said the following:
“If You Don't Believe Saddam Hussein Is A Threat With Nuclear Weapons, Then You Shouldn't Vote For Me.”(LA Times, 1/31/03) We should blame Clinton for 9/11/Iraq War because he failed to take out the Master Mind Osama…Right!!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
"The GOP has allowed a virus to infect their party, and what they had hoped would bring Republicans back to national power is actually tearing them apart." - Allen Clifton
You are the virus, its called moronitis.
LOL!!

Lets follow a proven formula, and stick with what we know here. Sckng ck (and generally being a limp-wristed anglo fairy) is your esteemed area of expertise. If you stray far from it (or the safety of your urban sewer), you will quickly be swallowed up by the vortex that is "the real world".

I would hate for that to happen, as I greatly enjoy btch-slapping you with minimal effort.

Please don't cheat me out of that leisurely (but enjoyable) activity......
LCNlin

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree; but the irony of that is that they don't want to pay the taxes to this country that protects them.
libertarians until their houses are on fire
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe this president and his administration yearn for civil unrest. It would make it easier for the federal government to implement a "civilian national security force" that is "as powerful and well-funded as the military" which Obama plainly touted as one of his goals. It would be easier to control and isolate whoever they deem a threat.
We're not in Kansas anymore. We're not even in the United States of America anymore. This is clearly a communist tactic.
Liberals cannot defend why any president would call for a "civilian national security force" as "well-funded and powerful as the military" under any circumstance.
This president is succeeding in fundamentally changing this country right under our noses one unnoticed step at a time and with our continued complacency.
From day one, I said we're in dangerous waters. We're now headed into a perfect storm.
Turning against each other would be playing into the hands of those in power who are seeking absolute power.
We have to find a way to encourage tolerance with strong voices and intervention to restore some sanity to the present insanity.
A divided country will fall. The consequences could be much worse.
OMG, meltdown in progress. Take a pill.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If a woman earns a reputation,she keeps it. It is not societies responsibility to provide alibis,excuses or justifications for immoral behavior. It is the individuals responsibility to remain moral and decent.
Oh this is rich! Coming from the father of a crackwhore who lost custody of her children.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
libertarians until their houses are on fire
Exactly

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
When the millenials get their ObamaKKKare tax bill from the IRS, they will vote Republican.
When those who buy insurance through the exchanges find out that the networks are crappy, they will vote Republican.
Be patient.
Thanks for reminding me again. It's what I've been hoping would prove to be the silver lining.

I'm still very concerned about those liberals who would rather witness our demise and support a communistic-type government than admit the emperor is butt naked revealing his real transparency.

There's hope that their brains will eventually tell them what their eyes can plainly see...or their pocketbooks...whichever.

But it's the civil unrest that seems to be growing which is of much more concern to me now.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>They didn't use the stand your ground law in that case. It was a simple case of self defense. Do you think they should change the laws to allow young people to simply go out and beat to death anyone that annoys them?
Zimmerman is a stalker and a murderer and will likely kill again.,

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

LETS GO MOUNTAINEERS!!!!.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>Martin brutally attacked Zimmerman. Do you think that the laws should be changed so that it would be legal for young people to brutally attack anyone that annoys them or ignores them? Tell that to the five foot tall 88 year old that was killed earlier in the week.
That's apples and oranges. No one advocates for murder, besides you rightwingers.

45-year-old Michael David Dunn, in Jacksonville for his son’s wedding, decided to stop at a gas station convenience store afterward so his girlfriend could buy a bottle of wine. Dunn parked next to an SUV with 4 teens inside and complained about their music that elicited a verbal response from the teenagers. Dunn pulled out his gun and fired eight or nine shots into the vehicle striking 17-year-old Jordan Davis several times killing him, and then fled the scene after Dunn told his girlfriend he “fired at these kids.” It was not immediately clear if Dunn had a permit to carry a loaded firearm. After arriving at their Jacksonville hotel, they heard on the news that someone died in the shooting prompting them to flee to their Brevard County home. Witnesses to the shooting took down his license plate number which helped police find Dunn’s house where he was then arrested on Saturday.

When he was arrested, Dunn claimed he was going to turn himself in, but it does not explain fleeing the scene, or the county, or why his girlfriend failed to alert law enforcement about the shooting. After his arrest, Dunn told detectives “he felt threatened and that is the reason he took action.” Police in Jacksonville said the teens were unarmed, and Dunn is being held without bail and was transported to a jail in Jacksonville Monday to face murder and attempted murder charges .

http://www.politicususa.com/2012/11/29/man-ki...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

On their wedding night, the young bride
Approached her new husband and asked
For $20.00 for their first lovemaking
Encounter.
In his highly aroused state,
Her husband readily agreed.
This scenario was repeated each time they made
Love, for more than 40 years, with him thinking that it was a
Cute way for her to afford new clothes and other incidentals that
She needed.
Arriving home around noon one day, she was
Surprised to find her husband in a very drunken state.
During the next few minutes, he explained that
His employer was going through a process of corporate
Downsizing, and he had been let go.

It was unlikely that, at the age of 59, he'd be able to find
Another position that paid anywhere near what
He'd been earning, and therefore, they were financially ruined.

Calmly, his wife handed him a bank book which
Showed more than forty years of steady deposits and interest totaling
Nearly $1 million. Then she showed him certificates of deposits issued
By the
bank which was worth over $2 million,
And informed him that they
Were one of the largest depositors in the bank.

She explained that for more than
Three decades she had 'charged' him for sex,
These holdings had multiplied and these were the
Results of her savings and investments.

Faced with evidence of cash and investments
Worth over $3 million, her husband was so astounded he could
Barely speak, but finally he found his voice and blurted out,
'If I'd had any idea what you were doing,
I would have given you all my business!'

That's when she shot him.

You know, sometimes, men just don't know when
To keep their mouths shut

See how easy it is to be a millionaire!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I don't think anyone loves the IRS; especially regular people and small business people who always bear the brunt of audits and levying. As my accountant always says; they do it because they can.
They can't get to the big tax evaders like Mitt Romney et al since they employ entire legal departments to make sure they are untouchable.
That being said; in Mass. you have to attach proof of having health insurance with your return; or you have to pay a penalty.
Most people comply; the idea is for everyone to realize that they have to have insurance. I'm not in love with Obamacare; I am and always have been a proponent of single payer healthcare paid through taxation as is done in Canada. It's cleaner, simpler and less complicated. Get rid of insurance companies; healthcare should not be a "for profit" business with ceos who are paid bonuses to withhold procedures so they can remain in good standing with their stockholders.
I've said this hundreds of times.
The USPS is a prime example of a non-profit business and the resulting service.

Without profit, there is no incentive to perform.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Exactly
Obama preps for cruise missile attack on Syrian government forces

August 23, 2013 7:36 PM

CBS News) WASHINGTON - CBS News has learned that the Pentagon is making the initial preparations for a cruise missile attack on Syrian government forces. We say "initial preparations" because such an attack won't happen until the president gives the green light.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-5759994...

I'm not kidding...

It's the culture...
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Dunn's case — which goes to trial on Sept. 23 — has other similarities to Zimmerman's and has even been called "Florida's next Trayvon Martin case."

In both cases, an older, non-black man claims self-defense for shooting and killing an unarmed, black 17-year-old who allegedly threatened him. Both men said their actions weren't racially motivated.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/michael-dunn-s...

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I love Rush. Did you know Mochelle O'bama has custom made lip stick for her large girth of mouth?
The 1st lady has degrees from Princeton and Harvard law. Rush failed out of SW Missouri State after 1 semester. Again, you're obviously extremely dimwitted

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 41 min joey 25
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Whiny1 4,640
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr LRS 176,797
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr andet1987 4,633
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 557
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Ace 49,265
Abby 8-15 3 hr Kuuipo 19
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 8 hr Toj 97,823

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••