Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
890,841 - 890,860 of 1,095,337 Comments Last updated 6 min ago

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Hey Liberals,

Had you heard your Messiah without a teleprompter?

Sarah Palin run circles around your man-child incompetent "Marine-corpse" who acted "stupidly"!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree; but the irony of that is that they don't want to pay the taxes to this country that protects them.
The US government that invades our privacy while protecting us from invasion by Syria?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're pathetic. Did you know Rush has custom made depends made for his large girth?
Rush isn't as fat as you or Hillary.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>sure was and you obviously dont know much either which you just pointed that out for everybody and confirmed it.
so your proof is that you provided none? Then I guess bushie boy did find wmds in Iraq.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
You're pathetic. Did you know Rush has custom made depends made for his large girth?
Have you ever fully trusted the IRS as an independent and powerful agency who is not held accountable by anyone in the federal government?

Even before Obamacare, most Americans had a slight distrust of the IRS and its autonomous power.

Now they have even more power over our money and our medical care.

Are you really okay with this?

If your answer is a stubborn "yes", tell me why you're okay with this.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
The IRS was given expansive new powers including more authority to share your personal information — not only about your income but also your healthcare.
Officials at the U.S. Treasury estimates that eventually the IRS will need a minimum of 5,000 and perhaps as many of 16,000 additional employees to carry out the new law’s many mandates.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504383_162-526807...
http://www.aei.org/article/health/healthcare-...
http://www.forbes.com/sites/scottgottlieb/201...
At the helm of the IRS's eight newly created Obamacare enforcement offices is Sarah Hall Ingraham, the former commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations during the targeting scandal.
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2013/0...
I don't have a good feeling about this.
Never did.
When the millenials get their ObamaKKKare tax bill from the IRS, they will vote Republican.

When those who buy insurance through the exchanges find out that the networks are crappy, they will vote Republican.

Be patient.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Mo free shit is hard to vote against when it's all the cheese crowd know loser...
I'm not kidding...
It's the culture...
don't think there will be too many white people there.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
You then will go to jail.
It is a TAX, a new tax.
If you refuse to pay your taxes owed under the new tax system called Obamacare you will then go to jail and lose everything.
You are force to pay fur illegal healthcare.
Welcome to the Liberal Utopia!
Detroit 100 times bigger.
Make sure to manage your withholding so that you owe money on April 15, or the IRS will just take your "refund."
Lilys Vulva

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

My Gash looks like a couple of big Beef Jerky strips with an Afro above them, come and get it girls
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Some of us are growing weary of being charged with racism and hate by the sellout party that had a former Klansman (D)Robert Byrd serving in the senate, the longest-serving Grand Dragon member of the demokkkRatic party... until 2010... you racists...
I'm not kidding...
It's the culture...
wanna fix that whining you're doing?

quit acting like it's 'you' against 'them'.

and as we all know by now...Byrd was a conservative democrat.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
Hey Liberals,
Had you heard your Messiah without a teleprompter?
Sarah Palin run circles around your man-child incompetent "Marine-corpse" who acted "stupidly"!!!
lol! Palin....'hand notes'.... literally!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The US government that invades our privacy while protecting us from invasion by Syria?
you should have stood up and been counted under bushie boy. But I guess it was more acceptable then!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Maddow: GOP overreach has re-energized the civil rights movement

In the clip embedded below, Rachel Maddow discussed how Republican attempts to restrict voting access for traditionally Democratic constituencies has re-energized and given new focus to the civil rights movement. As the 50th anniversary of the March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom approaches, voting rights organizations and advocates are working all over the country to counteract the effect of restrictive new Republican voter ID laws and other attempts to keep young, poor, African-American and Latino voters away from the polls.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/24/maddow-...
SonicFelcher

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Any of my gay lib boyfriends up for a little fun tonite? Felching begins at 10 pm, bring your crazy straws.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever fully trusted the IRS as an independent and powerful agency who is not held accountable by anyone in the federal government?
Even before Obamacare, most Americans had a slight distrust of the IRS and its autonomous power.
Now they have even more power over our money and our medical care.
Are you really okay with this?
If your answer is a stubborn "yes", tell me why you're okay with this.
I don't think anyone loves the IRS; especially regular people and small business people who always bear the brunt of audits and levying. As my accountant always says; they do it because they can.
They can't get to the big tax evaders like Mitt Romney et al since they employ entire legal departments to make sure they are untouchable.
That being said; in Mass. you have to attach proof of having health insurance with your return; or you have to pay a penalty.
Most people comply; the idea is for everyone to realize that they have to have insurance. I'm not in love with Obamacare; I am and always have been a proponent of single payer healthcare paid through taxation as is done in Canada. It's cleaner, simpler and less complicated. Get rid of insurance companies; healthcare should not be a "for profit" business with ceos who are paid bonuses to withhold procedures so they can remain in good standing with their stockholders.
I've said this hundreds of times.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Sure dittohead; anyone who can say; "I'm a woman and I love Rush Limbaugh" should be committed to an institution. gfy
I love Rush. Of course I am not a Fluke slut like you--I am a Rush babe... now about that preventative O'bama care to stop brain cancer-have you given it anymore thought? O'bamacare allows one to cut their head off to prevent brain cancer.

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
An economic reality, although not a political reality.
Mexiamericanada!
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama pays one million a year to lawyers, to keep his birth record and college transcripts away from the idiot Liberals.
I guess Dan Rather will have to make to Obama's bitty certificate and college transcripts as he easily did with Bush!
Funny how ONLY Liberals were fooled by Dan Rather!!!
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites easy to fool!
liar

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I love Rush. Did you know Mochelle O'bama has custom made lip stick for her large girth of mouth?

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> lol! Palin....'hand notes'.... literally!
Clinton had hand notes too...physically.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

58 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,219
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 29 min Here He Goes Again 97,765
Amy 8-19 1 hr Kuuipo 13
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Beavis 176,676
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 49,244
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 2 hr Nono 3,900
Ferguson police shoot another black unarmed man! 2 hr Always Smile 23
Amy 8-20 3 hr Kuuipo 12
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••