Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,540)

Showing posts 890,781 - 890,800 of1,078,384
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Words of denial by a child beater. It's easy to accuse someone falsely, isn't it?
The increasing violence by young black men is not a coincidence.
It started after the Trayvon Martin verdict and is growing in intensity.
Did you know about that website posted by an employee of Homeland Security literally inciting a war on whites?
The hysteria is out of control and is directly related to Trayvon Martin. It's not unreasonable to question an angry black poster if it would have been better if Martin had succeeded in killing Zimmerman since Martin was, in fact, the attacker.
Can't a person be considered suspect in a high crime area if they fit the profile of the perpetrators without becoming the attacker?
The two recent senseless murders after the numerous attacks on whites in the name of Trayvon and now a government employee declaring an outright war on whites has gotten out of control and must be stopped. It all began after the verdict.
The killer Zimmerman was shopping for another weapon, a shotgun, for his next victim. Even posed for a photo with the owner if the store.
Martin had the right to kill Zimmerman according to the stand your ground law. Would a jury have found him not guilty?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
When are these lunatics like Holmes, Loughner,etc. going to stop slaughtering white people and do some actual good with their killings?
If I'd have been FCO (first contacting officer) on any of those crime sites, the perps wouldnt have been taken alive.

Besides, most of the spree killers are anglo leftist-extremists, which are literally the lowest species of life on this planet. They are scared of their own shadows (much less the groids), and other suburbanites are the easiest targets. No WAY they'd venture into the hood (although it would be nice).....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You'd have a point...
... except they didn't find any weapons.
Sorry pookie. As usual, your memory is flawed.
Par for the course...
Already said that dong. Not so much with the reading comprehension, huh? Get your chubby azz back in the kitchen. Cashew chicken tonight, bizitch...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The killer Zimmerman was shopping for another weapon, a shotgun, for his next victim. Even posed for a photo with the owner if the store.
Martin had the right to kill Zimmerman according to the stand your ground law. Would a jury have found him not guilty?
I personally sent him a $500 gift certificate to Cabelas. You can call it a reward....:-)
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats came out in large numbers and voted for Romney in the State Primaries too since the Obama camp knew that Romney was farther to the left than Obama and they are that way in the Northeast and it doesn't matter if they are Republican or Democrat.
It's amazing what you people 'know' without a source... especially for something that supposed to be secret.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
a Leaf.
http://www.nissanusa.com/electric-cars/leaf/...
fisherman have a tendency to worry about the environment. though i must admit i drive the Range Rover to go fishing.
I like those better than the prius. Everytime I see one of those phagmobiles, I have an obscene urge to flatten them with my bulldozer (dont know why).

I wish I could have a fully electric car, but being 100% off-grid it would take too much of my system to charge them daily. Plus, the batteries are onerous......
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
If I'd have been FCO (first contacting officer) on any of those crime sites, the perps wouldnt have been taken alive.
Besides, most of the spree killers are anglo leftist-extremists, which are literally the lowest species of life on this planet. They are scared of their own shadows (much less the groids), and other suburbanites are the easiest targets. No WAY they'd venture into the hood (although it would be nice).....
Anglo leftist?

If that were true, they would most certainly be unarmed....

... as opposed to ultra right wing second amendment nuts!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Already said that dong. Not so much with the reading comprehension, huh? Get your chubby azz back in the kitchen. Cashew chicken tonight, bizitch...
I comprehend find son.

After all, if you look at what I was responding to, you'd see I'm right on point.

Not so much with intelligence are you son?

Well, no surprise there.....
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama thinks he is the government.
And once again Carol changes the subject when her lies and delusions are brought to light.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Admitting it is the first step.
How about you admitting that you're totally clueless and a fraud as a Christian Carol?
EXPERT

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you admitting that you're totally clueless and a fraud as a Christian Carol?
Just curious, who taught you to hate Christ?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you tell us Ackmed? Make sure they were killed in the name of Jesus. And leave out the ones who were only defending themselves.
Ya mean you can count the Muslims who are defending their homelands against foreign invaders but not the invaders themselves?

I assume that if the US were invaded you'd sit quietly waiting for them to save you from whatever they think you need to be saved from right?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't disagree that they qualify, what irks me is that you and Waxman, and Floriduh et. al. are ONLY interested in violent crimes in which blacks are the perpetrators.
Sure I can judge, that's why there's judgits.
Dimwit, your side has made it almost impossible to prosecute killers of any race in a timely manner and execute scumbags like Holmes and Hassan.
Colorado is going to spend a fortune to prosecute the patently guilty Holmes.
Thanks liberals.
If you're so dissatisfied with the Founders' Rule of Law and Due Process you're welcome to leave. You won't be missed. I know your heros Bush and Obama have done their level best to eliminate both but its all slipping away from them. Real heros like Snowden, Manning, and Kokesh are exposing the criminal enterprises established by the Demopublican Party.
EXPERT

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya mean you can count the Muslims who are defending their homelands against foreign invaders but not the invaders themselves?
I assume that if the US were invaded you'd sit quietly waiting for them to save you from whatever they think you need to be saved from right?
Do you think that only Muslims should be able to defend their homeland against foreign invaders?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

stupid grows even stronger....

Tea partier at Ted Cruz town hall:‘Canada is not really foreign soil’

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/23/tea-par...

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're so dissatisfied with the Founders' Rule of Law and Due Process you're welcome to leave. You won't be missed. I know your heros Bush and Obama have done their level best to eliminate both but its all slipping away from them. Real heros like Snowden, Manning, and Kokesh are exposing the criminal enterprises established by the Demopublican Party.
You defend those that would weaken our defenses.

Wow,the government has secrets.

You believe anyone should be able to steal those secrets& broadcast them?

Are you this naive??

Name one major thing either revealed.

We spy on other countries?

The data gathering that the NSA was doing was being monitors & when they stepped out of line, it was discovered & changes made.

Snowden deserves to be in jail. He plotted to stel secrets & turn them over to foreigners.

That's called treason.

No one is reading your emails.

Data mining routines sometimes captured data it should There programs like the NSA are being monitored & there is oversight.

You people need to get a grip & face today's realities.

I have had the government step in & request information from my company because of a cash bank transaction or wire transfers from certain countries. OMG

We need to allow our country to do its job in counter intelligence. That won' work if you keep demanding a published list of weekly activities.

Instead, put your efforts to situation where the government truly over steps its bounds. Like using "Sneak & Peak" to investigate drug deals instead of terrorist activities.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama gets away with thinking he is the government because people like you don't read current events and can't keep up.
http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2013/aug/21/n...
Once again Carol, you've got to read the whole article which you obviously didn't. The unions are concerned about language in the law that would seem to treat for profit plans differently than non profit plans as far as subsidies. They also have issues with the 30 hour a week cutoff for coverage as well as the one year delay for employer mandates. Sure, their concerns are valid and the ACA isn't a perfect piece of legislation. There never has been a perfect piece of legislation since the country was founded.
But contrary to your ignorant assertions do they want the whole thing scrapped.
Could the ACA be tweaked to make it better and address their concerns? Sure, a public option would be a big improvement and when health care reform was being debated 59.9% of Americans polled were for it. These improvements aren't going to happen as long as the GOP is dead set in their unrealistic attempts at throwing the whole thing out without anything to replace it.
So Carol, again why do you want patients on long term chemotherapy to get their treatments cut off because of an arbitrary lifetime cap? Why do you think that a survivor of childhood cancer be denied insurance coverage as an adult due to a pre existing condition? That doesn't sound too Christian to me.
By the way Carol the ACA was passed by Congress not just decreed by the President. It was also upheld by the Supreme Court with Chief Justice Roberts writing the decision.
DO YOU WANT TO GO BACK 50

Lillington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Addressing a meeting of Planned Parenthood last Friday, President Obama accused pro-lifers of wanting to "turn back the clock to policies more suited to the 1950s than the 21st century." Like any decade, the '50s had its problems -- racism, discrimination, sexism -- but I'll defend the '50s on other grounds, if the president will defend the decade that followed. In the '50s, for much of mainstream America drugs were something you bought at a pharmacy with a prescription; living together meant getting married first, then having babies; abortion was not legal; our culture wasn't the enemy; metal detectors were instruments one took to the beach to find loose change and schools and the streets were mostly safe. It's "Ozzie and Harriet" vs. Woodstock. Dr. Kermit Gosnell is on trial now in a Philadelphia courtroom indicted on charges that he performed late-term abortions and killed babies born alive during the procedures. Is this the 21 century the president prefers? It is actions like this -- not the policies of the '50s -- that have weakened America and harmed the women the president claims to be defending. How many women has the president talked to who lament their abortions and say they would have made another choice, if they had been shown alternatives? Does the president champion the rights of these women? According to FactCheck.org , as an Illinois state senator, Obama twice voted against the so-called "born-alive" bills that would have "defined any aborted fetus that showed signs of life as a 'born alive infant' entitled to legal protection." He opposed the bills, he said, "as backdoor attacks on a woman's legal right to abortion." He chose politics, not lives. In his speech to Planned Parenthood, the president never mentioned the word "abortion," preferring to talk instead about "women's health." Could it be because 40 years after the historic Roe v. Wade decision, public opinion on abortion has changed very little? For the most part, those who favor it, favor it; those who do not, do not. The president and Planned Parenthood's other defenders claim that if the organization were to be denied tax dollars, there would be fewer mammograms, cancer screenings and other services available, especially to poor women. Is this anything more than a distraction from Planned Parenthood's real purpose -- providing abortions?

DO YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO THE 50S

HELL YEA!
DO YOU WANT TO GO BACK 50

Lillington, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

According to analysis from the Chiaroscuro Foundation, a not-for-profit organization seeking to reduce the number of abortions in New York, Planned Parenthood "provides more abortions than any other organization in the United States, about one of every four U.S. abortions." "Planned Parenthood's bottom line is numbers," according to a 2011 op-ed for The Hill newspaper written by former clinic director Abby Johnson, "And, with abortion as its primary money-maker, that means implementing a quota.... I was directed to double the numbers of abortions our clinic performed in order to drive up revenue." Planned Parenthood spends a lot on electing liberal Democrats to office. It can afford to. According to its 2011-2012 annual report, the organization reported more than $1.2 billion in net assets and received a record $542 million in taxpayer funding. The pro-life Susan B. Anthony List has compiled the "Top 12 Reasons to Defund Planned Parenthood Now" ( www.sba-list.org/suzy-b-blog/top-12-reasons-d... ). Read it. Planned Parenthood and the left are inextricably linked. The organization works to elect Democratic candidates who will defend their mission and those candidates, once elected, fuel Planned Parenthood's agenda by funneling tax dollars their way and trumpeting their "good works" in the name of women's health. And millions of American children are aborted. This is what the 21st century has to offer us? This is what we should prefer over the '50s? A 1962 hit song looked back on the stability of the '50s and the values that shaped the decade. It was called "That's Old Fashioned." The Everly Brothers sang it. One of the verses goes: "It's a modern changing world Everything is moving fast But when it comes to love I like What they did in the past." That beats some of the lyrics from the psychedelic '60s.
DO YOU WANT TO GO BACK TO THE 50S??
HELL YEA!

By comparison, the'50s look pretty good to me.

http://townhall.com/columnists/calthomas/2013...

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

Atlanta's Fed Chairman suggests easing of monetary policy in the fall.

Better hang on! Or better yet sell!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 890,781 - 890,800 of1,078,384
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

26 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 min voice of peace 67,861
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 14 min Frijoles 68,358
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 2 hr NITiN 4
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr andet1987 4,543
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 hr andet1987 455
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 hr LRS 174,457
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 hr Mister Tonka 97,511
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 3:16AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs