Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,538)

Showing posts 890,741 - 890,760 of1,072,427
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
LCNlin

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would the black community be appeased if Trayvon Martin had succeeded in killing George Zimmerman?
Young black men attacking whites saying "This is for Trayvon" and now killing white people is quite distressing.
A Homeland Security employee now has a website up inciting a war on whites.
If Trayvon had succeeded in smashing Zimmerman's head or beating him to death, this wouldn't be happening?
Should Zimmerman have not defended himself? Martin couldn't be considered suspect in a high crime area without becoming the attacker when young black men had committed the crimes in that area?
None of this makes any sense and blacks are making the tensions much, much worse.
delusional
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would the black community be appeased if Trayvon Martin had succeeded in killing George Zimmerman?
Young black men attacking whites saying "This is for Trayvon" and now killing white people is quite distressing.
A Homeland Security employee now has a website up inciting a war on whites.
If Trayvon had succeeded in smashing Zimmerman's head or beating him to death, this wouldn't be happening?
Should Zimmerman have not defended himself? Martin couldn't be considered suspect in a high crime area without becoming the attacker when young black men had committed the crimes in that area?
None of this makes any sense and blacks are making the tensions much, much worse.
Words of wisdom from a white supremacist, what a load
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
delusional
Gay (which isnt a surprise).....
LCNlin

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

The House Oversight Committee Chairman Rep. Darrell Issa (R-California) today called for hearings to investigate why no one has paid any attention to him in the weeks of hearings he has called for thus far.

“There is mounting evidence that no one listens to me, not even one little bit,” he told reporters on Capitol Hill.“The goal of these hearings is to find out why.”

He said that he first became aware that people might not be listening to him when he read a recent poll indicating that Americans’ primary concerns are jobs and the economy.

“Anyone in his right mind would know that this nation’s No. 1 problem right now is Benghazi talking points,” he said.

The California congressman said that he also intended “to investigate the chain of events that have led to people changing the channel the moment they see my face.”

“There is a consensus out there that I am an odious, self-serving tool who uses congressional hearings to advance my own petty political agenda,” he said.“I think it’s important to know who created that impression.”

Finally, Mr. Issa said, he hoped that the new hearings would “determine, once and for all, to what extent my moral authority has been undermined by allegations that I have been involved in car theft and arson.”

“The question is, what do the American people know about me and when did they know it?” he said.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Both were Psuedo Liberals too within the Republican Party or RINO's and both would make great Pseudo Liberal Democrats too.
RINO(Republican in Name Only)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_In_Na...
http://www.conservapedia.com/RINO
Pseudo Liberal
http://liberapedia.wikia.com/wiki/Pseudoliber...
Pseudo nutjob
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

it's nice to see that the black folks will still be voting for Democrats.

keep up the good work FOXbots.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the circus in Florida? you mean where the guy walks until enough noise is made by those who need to make noise to make sure that someone actually gives a damn about an unarmed teen being killed?
can you remember the last time a black person killed a white person and they got to walk out of jail the same day they shot someone?? but that only happens with white people doesn't it?
Putting a person through the wringer of a criminal trial to satisfy the mob when the prosecution has absolutely no evidence is unacceptable.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

It was reported that poor WWII veteran was beaten to death with flashlights.

Do we now need to impose flashlight laws and flashlight free zones now?

It's time we focused on the real problem and started addressing the lack of morality, a rejection of a higher power giving our young people a moral compass and raising their conscience to discern right from wrong.

The problem is our children are becoming zombies. Adults have failed to give them the proper direction and neglected to instill in them the intrinsic rewards of compassion and self-respect because of a politically correct poison unleashed on them by secularist progressive liberalism.

It's time to address the problem. Not the means by which our young people act out their frustrations because of our failures to teach them self-discipline and self-control.

Complacent adults are the enablers. Politically correct adults are the problem.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Then I guess he wasn't that close to his son and wife.
The son was a weakling who committed suicide. The wife is doing OK. Madoff protected both from the criminal prosecution that they probably deserved.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Fox & Friends' Newest 'Scary Black Man' Race Card: "Racist Tweets"
http://www.newshounds.us/20130822_fox_friends...
Pathetic that you think the brutal execution in Oklahoma is a joke, but it says a lot about your black racism.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

"The Ghetto" Too Short

Even though they put us down and call us animals
We make real big banks and buy brand new clothes
Drive fancy cars, make love to stars
Never really saying just who we are
We use alias names like TOO $HORT
Sell you stuff you might kill for
Young kids grow up and that's all they know
Didn't teach him in school now he's slangin dope
Only thing he knows is how to survive
But will he kill another brother before he dies?
In the ghetto, you keep one eye open
All day long, just hoping and hoping
You can pay your bills and not drink too much
Then the problems of life you'll be throwing up
Like me, but you don't see
Ten years from now, where will you be?

So much game in a Too $hort rap
Blacks can't be white and whites can't be black
Why you wanna act like someone else?
All you gotta do is just be yourself
We're all the same color underneath
Short Dog's in the house you'd better listen to me
Never be ashamed of what you are
Proud to be black stand tall at heart
Even though some people give you no respect
Be intelligent, when you put em in check
Cause when you're ignorant, you get treated that way
And when they throw you in jail you got nothing to say
So if you don't listen it's not my fault
I'll be getting paid while you'll be paying the cost
Sitting in the jailhouse running your mouth
While me and my peoples try to get out
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
it's nice to see that the black folks will still be voting for Democrats.
keep up the good work FOXbots.
Doesnt matter. Only 14% of US population, and half are in prison.

After they start their race war, they'll be only 7% of the population...:-)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Los Angeles having its coolest August since 1919, another victim of so-called man-made global warming.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Putting a person through the wringer of a criminal trial to satisfy the mob when the prosecution has absolutely no evidence is unacceptable.
too bad there wasn't video of the Martin killing. Zimmerman might have ended up where that 76 year old who shot the unarmed teen did.

A jury convicted Spooner of first-degree intentional homicide in the May 2012 killing of Darius Simmons. Surveillance video taken from Spooner's own security cameras showed him confronting the teen that morning, pointing a gun at him from about 6 feet away and shooting him in the chest.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575942...

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! So now you blame the world for the problems of kids?!?!?
Geez you people are really screwed on backwards!
The adults are always the problem. Adults have a moral obligation to bring up the generations behind us with the tools of mental, intellectual and spiritual integrity to function as productive and respectful citizens in society.

It's time we looked at ourselves in the mirror and figured out how and why we failed the younger generation. And then go in the exact opposite direction. And we better figure it out real quick.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
too bad there wasn't video of the Martin killing. Zimmerman might have ended up where that 76 year old who shot the unarmed teen did.
A jury convicted Spooner of first-degree intentional homicide in the May 2012 killing of Darius Simmons. Surveillance video taken from Spooner's own security cameras showed him confronting the teen that morning, pointing a gun at him from about 6 feet away and shooting him in the chest.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575942...
Oh, I remember that one. The old guy was already getting ready to check out from health issues, and just decided to whack out the neighbor kid who stole guns from him. I wouldnt have done it, but then again the kid wouldnt have been able to successfully rob me.....:-)

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Words of wisdom from a white supremacist, what a load
Words of denial by a child beater. It's easy to accuse someone falsely, isn't it?

The increasing violence by young black men is not a coincidence.
It started after the Trayvon Martin verdict and is growing in intensity.

Did you know about that website posted by an employee of Homeland Security literally inciting a war on whites?

The hysteria is out of control and is directly related to Trayvon Martin. It's not unreasonable to question an angry black poster if it would have been better if Martin had succeeded in killing Zimmerman since Martin was, in fact, the attacker.

Can't a person be considered suspect in a high crime area if they fit the profile of the perpetrators without becoming the attacker?

The two recent senseless murders after the numerous attacks on whites in the name of Trayvon and now a government employee declaring an outright war on whites has gotten out of control and must be stopped. It all began after the verdict.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Pathetic that you think the brutal execution in Oklahoma is a joke, but it says a lot about your black racism.
my black racism? whatever you say chimp. or is it chump? no, it's definitely chimp.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I remember that one. The old guy was already getting ready to check out from health issues, and just decided to whack out the neighbor kid who stole guns from him. I wouldnt have done it, but then again the kid wouldnt have been able to successfully rob me.....:-)
did he steal the guns? when did that trial occur? oh that's right, black folks don't need a trial to be pronounced guilty by FOXbot racists.

it's utterly amazing to me, not to mention that it's the height of hypocrisy, but i will, that any right wing nutjob would accuse me of racism.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Parked your car yet? If not stfu, you don't care one bit.
sure i care. the right wing media misinforming the public about global warming is something we should all care about.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 890,741 - 890,760 of1,072,427
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••