Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
890,741 - 890,760 of 1,095,514 Comments Last updated 20 min ago
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Both were Psuedo Liberals too within the Republican Party or RINO's and both would make great Pseudo Liberal Democrats too.
RINO(Republican in Name Only)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_In_Na...
http://www.conservapedia.com/RINO
Pseudo Liberal
http://liberapedia.wikia.com/wiki/Pseudoliber...
And they both gained the GOP nomination.

That's what happens when you have two, small competing groups at the opposite ends of the spectrum....

.... the guy in the middle gets in.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just passed on some information that was sent to me via email.
There were only two provisions that concerned me. I ended up looking it up myself and those two concerns were abated.
"Demanded" others to disprove it?
Hyperbole much?
That's what's known as 'spamming' son.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
The lies from the left, the alarmists, the hypocrites[think fat Al] the Luddites, the grant moochers are who we need to worry about.
Now then Chickenfeathers, have you parked your IC auto yet? If not, you don't care one bit. Just another phoney, like Al "big oil" Gore.
a Leaf.

http://www.nissanusa.com/electric-cars/leaf/...

fisherman have a tendency to worry about the environment. though i must admit i drive the Range Rover to go fishing.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The son was a weakling who committed suicide. The wife is doing OK. Madoff protected both from the criminal prosecution that they probably deserved.
You can guess all you want.

He still didn't protect them as you claimed.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I remember that one. The old guy was already getting ready to check out from health issues, and just decided to whack out the neighbor kid who stole guns from him. I wouldnt have done it, but then again the kid wouldnt have been able to successfully rob me.....:-)
You'd have a point...

... except they didn't find any weapons.

Sorry pookie. As usual, your memory is flawed.

Par for the course...

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And they both gained the GOP nomination.
That's what happens when you have two, small competing groups at the opposite ends of the spectrum....
.... the guy in the middle gets in.
Democrats came out in large numbers and voted for Romney in the State Primaries too since the Obama camp knew that Romney was farther to the left than Obama and they are that way in the Northeast and it doesn't matter if they are Republican or Democrat.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
the azzhole i hate to love.
damn intelligent right wing troll. doesn't the Topix TOS say something about that being grounds for all of your posts to be deleted?
come on man. get stupid or i'm reporting you to the moderators.
LOL!! I must admit, I've been banned more than once here. I've found a way around it though (must be aggravating them to no end).
Let me have my evening beer; that will increase my SQ (stupidity quotient)......
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Words of denial by a child beater. It's easy to accuse someone falsely, isn't it?
The increasing violence by young black men is not a coincidence.
It started after the Trayvon Martin verdict and is growing in intensity.
Did you know about that website posted by an employee of Homeland Security literally inciting a war on whites?
The hysteria is out of control and is directly related to Trayvon Martin. It's not unreasonable to question an angry black poster if it would have been better if Martin had succeeded in killing Zimmerman since Martin was, in fact, the attacker.
Can't a person be considered suspect in a high crime area if they fit the profile of the perpetrators without becoming the attacker?
The two recent senseless murders after the numerous attacks on whites in the name of Trayvon and now a government employee declaring an outright war on whites has gotten out of control and must be stopped. It all began after the verdict.
The killer Zimmerman was shopping for another weapon, a shotgun, for his next victim. Even posed for a photo with the owner if the store.
Martin had the right to kill Zimmerman according to the stand your ground law. Would a jury have found him not guilty?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
When are these lunatics like Holmes, Loughner,etc. going to stop slaughtering white people and do some actual good with their killings?
If I'd have been FCO (first contacting officer) on any of those crime sites, the perps wouldnt have been taken alive.

Besides, most of the spree killers are anglo leftist-extremists, which are literally the lowest species of life on this planet. They are scared of their own shadows (much less the groids), and other suburbanites are the easiest targets. No WAY they'd venture into the hood (although it would be nice).....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>You'd have a point...
... except they didn't find any weapons.
Sorry pookie. As usual, your memory is flawed.
Par for the course...
Already said that dong. Not so much with the reading comprehension, huh? Get your chubby azz back in the kitchen. Cashew chicken tonight, bizitch...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The killer Zimmerman was shopping for another weapon, a shotgun, for his next victim. Even posed for a photo with the owner if the store.
Martin had the right to kill Zimmerman according to the stand your ground law. Would a jury have found him not guilty?
I personally sent him a $500 gift certificate to Cabelas. You can call it a reward....:-)
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>Democrats came out in large numbers and voted for Romney in the State Primaries too since the Obama camp knew that Romney was farther to the left than Obama and they are that way in the Northeast and it doesn't matter if they are Republican or Democrat.
It's amazing what you people 'know' without a source... especially for something that supposed to be secret.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
a Leaf.
http://www.nissanusa.com/electric-cars/leaf/...
fisherman have a tendency to worry about the environment. though i must admit i drive the Range Rover to go fishing.
I like those better than the prius. Everytime I see one of those phagmobiles, I have an obscene urge to flatten them with my bulldozer (dont know why).

I wish I could have a fully electric car, but being 100% off-grid it would take too much of my system to charge them daily. Plus, the batteries are onerous......
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
If I'd have been FCO (first contacting officer) on any of those crime sites, the perps wouldnt have been taken alive.
Besides, most of the spree killers are anglo leftist-extremists, which are literally the lowest species of life on this planet. They are scared of their own shadows (much less the groids), and other suburbanites are the easiest targets. No WAY they'd venture into the hood (although it would be nice).....
Anglo leftist?

If that were true, they would most certainly be unarmed....

... as opposed to ultra right wing second amendment nuts!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Already said that dong. Not so much with the reading comprehension, huh? Get your chubby azz back in the kitchen. Cashew chicken tonight, bizitch...
I comprehend find son.

After all, if you look at what I was responding to, you'd see I'm right on point.

Not so much with intelligence are you son?

Well, no surprise there.....
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama thinks he is the government.
And once again Carol changes the subject when her lies and delusions are brought to light.
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Admitting it is the first step.
How about you admitting that you're totally clueless and a fraud as a Christian Carol?
EXPERT

Redding, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
How about you admitting that you're totally clueless and a fraud as a Christian Carol?
Just curious, who taught you to hate Christ?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you tell us Ackmed? Make sure they were killed in the name of Jesus. And leave out the ones who were only defending themselves.
Ya mean you can count the Muslims who are defending their homelands against foreign invaders but not the invaders themselves?

I assume that if the US were invaded you'd sit quietly waiting for them to save you from whatever they think you need to be saved from right?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 24, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't disagree that they qualify, what irks me is that you and Waxman, and Floriduh et. al. are ONLY interested in violent crimes in which blacks are the perpetrators.
Sure I can judge, that's why there's judgits.
Dimwit, your side has made it almost impossible to prosecute killers of any race in a timely manner and execute scumbags like Holmes and Hassan.
Colorado is going to spend a fortune to prosecute the patently guilty Holmes.
Thanks liberals.
If you're so dissatisfied with the Founders' Rule of Law and Due Process you're welcome to leave. You won't be missed. I know your heros Bush and Obama have done their level best to eliminate both but its all slipping away from them. Real heros like Snowden, Manning, and Kokesh are exposing the criminal enterprises established by the Demopublican Party.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago