Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
890,681 - 890,700 of 1,082,508 Comments Last updated 3 min ago
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Physicians are apparently being bribed to take Medicare patients.
Read somewhere a few years ago, a fine might be imposed instead.
Guess it's easier to catch flies with honey.
Lol

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
NJ Retard belongs in jail. I would not want that scumbag near my kids. They don't get any lower than that dirtbag NJ Retard.
Have your kids carry Lysol Spray.
NJ raider 1

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You're like a Pit Bull in the Hood, in the family for one purpose & one purpose only. To start the killing!
Live by the Hood, die by the Hood.
You could never be led to the outskirts of the Hood where civilization begins. It's the jungle for you - all the way, boy.
Try riding, in a car that be gliding. If I showed you where I live, you would think I was hiding! Just a couple bars from " Styles Pernero- a.k.a. Styles P of the LOX," that describes my living situation. I grew up in the hood, now I visit when I want. You, just been a coward in hiding all your life. So I really have to repost my last post? You're even lower on the totem pole than Galt. That's a crying shame. Mr. Irrelevant!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Try riding, in a car that be gliding. If I showed you where I live, you would think I was hiding! Just a couple bars from " Styles Pernero- a.k.a. Styles P of the LOX," that describes my living situation. I grew up in the hood, now I visit when I want. You, just been a coward in hiding all your life. So I really have to repost my last post? You're even lower on the totem pole than Galt. That's a crying shame. Mr. Irrelevant!
Your image is that of some futuristic dystopian slug ecking out a miserable existence in the dust of an urban reservation.

Maybe in another few thousand years your genetic disposition for deterioration will have petered out and you will stop swinging from the treetops.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Well buckle your boots pilgrim! If it's war you want, it's war you'll get! Lol! You ain't built to walk a mile in these Jordan's or, stomp the yard in these Tim's. The best you've done is patched up some wounds during a war. You're like a kicker in the NFL, on the team for one purpose &, one purpose only. To stop the bleeding! The best you've done is shot at an animal from a deep distance. You ain't got the heart of a 15yr old from the hood. You just talk tough, " princess."
LMAO@U, gutless little chimpanzee!! let's look at this week's headlines from your "great negro race war":

"Unarmed student shot in the back and murdered"

"88 year old WWII vet murdered by two negro teens"

You pssyfckphagnggs never fight on your own fair like a man; its always a sucker-punch here, 5-1 there, or a drive-by gunshot to an unarmed victim's back. Negro chimps are KNOWN to be gutless phags, and we will exterminate you gang-banging criminals one by one as such. Hell; the Oklahoma triggerman is already assured of getting a needle, as would be the two pusceenggrs that beat the 88 yr old to death (if it didnt happen in a left coast shthole).

Galt is right. You will NEVER be allowed to leave the NJ ghetto, and you will die there a penny-les coward. ALL negro thugs that think and act like gang-banging scum will continue to be mowed down and their smelly carcasses stacked like cordwood.

Bring on your "race war" with your pathetic 14% of the US population, sambo. You, your puerto beaner girl, and your little tamale mutts wont make it ONE BLOCK out of your NJ sewer.....:-)
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Anybody who doesn't think the killing of Chris Lane was racially motivated is blind. The authorities may want to downplay that to prevent the kind of circus that occurred in Florida, or to prevent vigilante justice, but that doesn't change the facts.
There is no comparison in that Trayvon Martin was a thug killed in self-defense after assaulting another person.
the circus in Florida? you mean where the guy walks until enough noise is made by those who need to make noise to make sure that someone actually gives a damn about an unarmed teen being killed?

can you remember the last time a black person killed a white person and they got to walk out of jail the same day they shot someone?? but that only happens with white people doesn't it?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

White people who kill black people in 'Stand Your Ground' states are 354% more likely to be cleared of murder

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23639...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Try riding, in a car that be gliding. If I showed you where I live, you would think I was hiding! Just a couple bars from " Styles Pernero- a.k.a. Styles P of the LOX," that describes my living situation. I grew up in the hood, now I visit when I want. You, just been a coward in hiding all your life. So I really have to repost my last post? You're even lower on the totem pole than Galt. That's a crying shame. Mr. Irrelevant!
Hahahha, you little simian, urkel puscee!! Learn to speak English, you backwards hood phaggot. Nobody cares about whether you live or die. When you're gone you'll just be another greasy black spot on the asphalt, surrounded by a wailing group of half-breed inbreds.

Now go out and kick it on sewer boulevard, homey!! You the main chimp!!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
AIRHEAD!!

the FOX talking heads are a bunch of racist pigs.

but let's consider their audience, shall we?
Patriot

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

What do you call an Ethipian with a pickle on his head??

A 1/4 Pounder! Hahaha
Patriot

Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Could be a Kenyan too!
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

There’s No ‘Reverse Trayvon’ in Christopher Lane Killing

An Australian slain in Oklahoma has the right decrying hypocrisy over coverage of the white victim and black assailants. At least these killers face justice.

“I am deeply angry about this because of the callous attitude of the three teenagers,” said Tim Fischer, a former deputy prime minister, in an interview with Melbourne’s Herald Sun newspaper,“[But] it’s a sign of the proliferation of guns on the ground in the U.S.A. There is a gun for almost every American.”

Here in the U.S., however, Lane’s death has become fodder for conservative media, and in particular, its narrative of white victimization. See, the two suspects charged with murder aren’t just teenagers, they’re young black men. And for these right-wing provocateurs, the identity of the assailants is a direct rebuke to the “Justice for Trayvon” movement and evidence of racial hypocrisy from civil-rights leaders and anyone else who spoke out about the George Zimmerman trial.

....Fox & Friends took their usual approach, and attacked Sharpton and Jesse Jackson for not commenting on the shooting.“Right now, we’re going to go to a live shot of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton,” said Brian Kilmeade, who then stage-froze for a transition that never happened. Guest host Ann Kooiman then punctuated the gag with a few accusatory questions,“Oh, wait, we don’t have it,” she said,“Why don’t we have it? Because they haven’t come forward and said anything. Are they going to? Will they? And should they?” Not to be outdone, Steve Doocy offered his take:“I wonder when celebrities are going to put on ‘I Am Chris Lane’ T-shirts?”

These complaints—which, at this point, are ubiquitous on the right—stem from a common assumption: that race, a white man killing a black boy, was the only thing that mattered for supporters of Trayvon Martin. And if that were true, Beck and Limbaugh would have a point. But it isn’t, and they don’t.

Last year, just a few months after Martin was killed, John Spooner, a 76-year-old white man in Milwaukee, shot and killed his neighbor, Darius Simmons, a 13-year-old black boy. Neither Al Sharpton nor Jesse Jackson made an appearance in Wisconsin, and the case drew little attention from national media. Why? Because law enforcement did their jobs. There was no time wasted in Milwaukee: Spooner was arrested, detained, and charged with first-degree murder.

In Sanford, Fla., there was no action from police. Weeks passed before the city began an investigation into Martin’s death and filed charges against Zimmerman. Indeed, without the activism of Al Sharpton—and others—there wouldn’t have been a trial. If Trayvon Martin became a household name, it’s because people perceived a miscarriage of justice, one that harkened back to Jim Crow.

There was no dereliction of duty in Duncan, Okla. In short order, police arrested the teens who killed Christopher Lane, and brought them to justice. Now, they’ll be tried for their crimes. Lane’s death is awful, but there’s no procedural misconduct to focus on. The system worked.

Not that this will change the narrative in conservative media. If Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and Fox News sell anything, it’s white anger and racial resentment. And for them, Christopher Lane isn’t a person as much as he’s a product.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Glenmora, LA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
White people who kill black people in 'Stand Your Ground' states are 354% more likely to be cleared of murder
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23639...
Great news!! That means the law is working the way it was supposed to. The more dead, gangbanging feral chimps littering the ground, the better off the world will be......
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Madoff and virtually all of his clients were Jewish. His selling point was that they were getting an exclusive deal not available to Gentiles, a classic affinity fraud. Madoff took good care of his closest friends, but screwed the rest in his Ponzi scheme.
Then I guess he wasn't that close to his son and wife.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Fox & Friends' Newest 'Scary Black Man' Race Card: "Racist Tweets"

http://www.newshounds.us/20130822_fox_friends...
kelly

Marion, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

nonononono

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Folks, Daffy Duck could handle the Middle East better than the Dark Duck has.

Actually, in the Middle East, he's known as Foghorn Leghorn: lotsa mouth, little brain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
To incent more doctor participation, the health law includes a 30% pay hike for PCPs in 2013 and 2014 who treat Medicaid patients.

http://www.californiahealthline.org/road-to-r...

What's so funny?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason that homosexuals were banned from the military was always for security reasons, not mere bias.
Obama is just asking for trouble.
Ah! you mean like how the Japanese, Russian, German and Italian Americans were handled in the US during WWII!!!

I'm sure you miss those days!
LCNlin

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Delusional

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info