Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#969913 Aug 24, 2013
flack wrote:
Atlanta's Fed Chairman suggests easing of monetary policy in the fall.
Better hang on! Or better yet sell!
Orange County Florida regular unleaded selling at $3.20___Orange County Florida home values up 50% versus 2010___utility prices holding steady.

Coors Light 24 count bottles or cans still $17.99 Bud-Bud Light as well.

Fk the fed chairman and his horse.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#969914 Aug 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>If you were right, many US based companies would have fled a long time ago. But they like US law that's protecting them.
Agree; but the irony of that is that they don't want to pay the taxes to this country that protects them.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#969915 Aug 24, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>

By the way Carol the ACA was passed by Congress not just decreed by the President. It was also upheld by the Supreme Court with Chief Justice Roberts writing the decision.
There are parts of the SCOTUS decision that create problems for ObamaKKKare that are not widely known, a key part being limits on the government's ability to increase the tax for failing to obtain coverage.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#969916 Aug 24, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>no kidding I think the same of O'bama and his being skeered of Rush--- O'bama must piss his pants when he has to meet with a world leader.
You're pathetic. Did you know Rush has custom made depends made for his large girth?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#969917 Aug 24, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>

Could the ACA be tweaked to make it better and address their concerns? Sure, a public option would be a big improvement and when health care reform was being debated 59.9% of Americans polled were for it.
There is zero chance of this happening within the foreseeable future.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#969918 Aug 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> Well, I'm not sure 'what's was all over the news or who was reporting it. But as I pointed out, apparently neither do you....
sure was and you obviously dont know much either which you just pointed that out for everybody and confirmed it.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#969919 Aug 24, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>My bad, I don't speak " Redneck Hillbilly." I understand your means of living is below standard but, that's no excuse for your ignorance of fashion! If it doesn't consist of " Wolverine or Caterpillar boots, 20yr old dirty ass fatigues, non matching flannel with the sleeves cut off &, a dirty ass Velcro strapped hat that an auto mechanic wouldn't even wear, it's as ignorant to you as the ghetto or, the struggle! You think " Marlboro menthol &, Coors Light " are both luxuries. Now jump on in that old ass F-150 &, get on down to your nearest outlet or, mall & find out about Timberland's a.k.a. Tim's. If you knew better, you'd do better but, you don't so, you won't!
Only ghetto scum wear expensive footwear while sponging off the taxpayers.

And only phaggy "men" are concerned about fashion.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#969920 Aug 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You defend those that would weaken our defenses.
Wow,the government has secrets.
You believe anyone should be able to steal those secrets& broadcast them?
Are you this naive??
Name one major thing either revealed.
We spy on other countries?
The data gathering that the NSA was doing was being monitors & when they stepped out of line, it was discovered & changes made.
Snowden deserves to be in jail. He plotted to stel secrets & turn them over to foreigners.
That's called treason.
No one is reading your emails.
Data mining routines sometimes captured data it should There programs like the NSA are being monitored & there is oversight.
You people need to get a grip & face today's realities.
I have had the government step in & request information from my company because of a cash bank transaction or wire transfers from certain countries. OMG
We need to allow our country to do its job in counter intelligence. That won' work if you keep demanding a published list of weekly activities.
Instead, put your efforts to situation where the government truly over steps its bounds. Like using "Sneak & Peak" to investigate drug deals instead of terrorist activities.
I with you on this Dave.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#969921 Aug 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
There is zero chance of this happening within the foreseeable future.
Disagree
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#969922 Aug 24, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're pathetic. Did you know Rush has custom made depends made for his large girth?
Poor pookie, lily never proof of what you claim. You a typical babble bot...

I'm not kidding...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#969923 Aug 24, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
Obama preps for cruise missile attack on Syrian government forces
August 23, 2013 7:36 PM
CBS News) WASHINGTON - CBS News has learned that the Pentagon is making the initial preparations for a cruise missile attack on Syrian government forces. We say "initial preparations" because such an attack won't happen until the president gives the green light.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-18563_162-5759994...
I'm not kidding...
It's the culture...
Galt missed where Congress declared war against Syria.

When did that happen?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#969924 Aug 24, 2013
The IRS was given expansive new powers including more authority to share your personal information not only about your income but also your healthcare.

Officials at the U.S. Treasury estimates that eventually the IRS will need a minimum of 5,000 and perhaps as many of 16,000 additional employees to carry out the new laws many mandates.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504383_162-526807...

http://www.aei.org/article/health/healthcare-...

http://www.forbes.com/sites/scottgottlieb/201...

At the helm of the IRS's eight newly created Obamacare enforcement offices is Sarah Hall Ingraham, the former commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations during the targeting scandal.

http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2013/0...

I don't have a good feeling about this.

Never did.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#969925 Aug 24, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Second, insurance will become available to people who now use expensive hospital emergency room treatments instead of going to a primary care physician. This lowers costs because they will have their conditions treated before the expensive critical stage.
Why would anyone believe that people who go to emergency rooms for convenience will behave any differently?

They will just go to the emergency room more often.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#969927 Aug 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Only ghetto scum wear expensive footwear while sponging off the taxpayers.
And only phaggy "men" are concerned about fashion.
The ghetto cheese crowd should not be allowed to buy Air Jordon's...

I'm not kidding...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#969928 Aug 24, 2013
PROTECTED CLOWN OBAMA wrote:
http://atlah.org/2013/08/17/ob ama-is-a-protected-clown/
Dr. James David Manning interviews Dr. Wiley Drake on the rodeo clown who was banned from the Missouri State Fair for making fun Barack Hussein (The Long Legged Mack Daddy) Obama. Recorded on 15 August 2013.
Leftists are more concerned about a blackface rodeo clown than about teenage black executioners.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#969929 Aug 24, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I will never pay for O'bama care--NEVER!
You then will go to jail.

It is a TAX, a new tax.

If you refuse to pay your taxes owed under the new tax system called Obamacare you will then go to jail and lose everything.

You are force to pay fur illegal healthcare.

Welcome to the Liberal Utopia!

Detroit 100 times bigger.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#969930 Aug 24, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree; but the irony of that is that they don't want to pay the taxes to this country that protects them.
lol! Different Constitution...
BillCooperWasRig ht

Winnipeg, Canada

#969931 Aug 24, 2013
Just A Clip For Anyone Who Wants To Know Who The REAL Puppet Master Is.

Curious George Finally Meets His Master!

Ha ha ha...

Not Really Funny To Me Actually, It Infuriates Me!

And So Should It Infuriate YOU!

;)

United States

#969932 Aug 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>Should clarify that even though not a birther...I don't trust anything about this president's past or what he desperately doesn't want us to know.

Don't know if that makes me an "official" birther or not.

Seems inconsequential to me given the known facts and the blanketed shroud of mystery overshadowing this president.
Obama pays one million a year to lawyers, to keep his birth record and college transcripts away from the idiot Liberals.

I guess Dan Rather will have to make to Obama's bitty certificate and college transcripts as he easily did with Bush!

Funny how ONLY Liberals were fooled by Dan Rather!!!

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites easy to fool!

United States

#969933 Aug 24, 2013
Obama the king of class welfare!

See? Democrats are brain dead hypocrites easy to fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 21 min loose cannon 180,684
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 48,456
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,770
nazi fascist star folks knashing their teeth 2 hr MomFascistsHere 10
Barry knew Goober before he did'nt know Goober 2 hr Rowdy Yates 5
Rattlesnake Logic 2 hr Forever Yours 34
Snopes confirms: X-MAS delivery VIRUS 2 hr Yes its true 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance