Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
890,641 - 890,660 of 1,083,636 Comments Last updated 1 min ago
NJ raider 1

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The Republics were the progressive conservatives,they wanted our country to be better for future generations and for the decent family minded citizens. The Democrat party has been more for the hedonist and fools.
So, would that make you a hedonist or, a fool? Since you're up on history, you should know about the party swap between dems &, republicans around say, 1964. The Dixiecrats a.k.a. " Southern Democrats" dominated the south. Look at the south today. It's dominate red states or, " Republican states." I'll ask you just like I ask everyone else. Which is more likely, all the Southern Democrats packed up &, moved north or, the 2 major political parties swapped identities? Which is more plausible?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Debunked, all of it, I'm surprised that a smart medical transcriber with all sorts of training and a rigorous continuing education program would fall for such nonsense.
You never fail to disappoint!
Doll
Well, thank you for the debunking. It's why I asked anyone who wanted to disprove it to please do.

Now I feel so much better.

GI Joe.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it's no worries for Canadian citizens. When they're sick, they can go the doctor not worrying if they can afford it and not worrying how they will pay for a long hospital stay or surgery and having to go bankrupt and lose their homes.
Americans don't go until it becomes urgent. It's cheaper to take care of a small cyst before it becomes a full blown cancerous tumor. Cheaper to have regular wellness checkups and be aware of your health than wait until you're so sick that you're on your deathbed and broke on top of it.
"silly"
We are close to the Canadian border and this city has 2 large hospitals and two mid sized ones. Canadians are good clients, they come here to get services that they would wait months for and even then might not get them.
Peace
KMA
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The only link that the democrat party had to the average worker was the labor union. Today most union members don't belong to labor union,they belong to government unions. Government workers don't need unions,they work at jobs that are covered by civil service and government regulations. The time period you are referring to is a facade. Black people were not allowed to belong to the unions that were in partnership with the Democrat party,they had to join the Porters Union or the Tobacco/Confectioners Union. Democrats are such hypocrites.
Construction trades unions have always been notoriously segregated.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
uggghh
"fetch almighty"
"silly" wishes that Limbaugh was silenced. She detests dissenting dialog. She is just into BS.
Personally I never listen to Limbaugh, to far right, but I would never want to silence him or anyone else. Jeepers I love it when president nobama opens his mouth, he always puts his foot into it.
Peace
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you talking about? Affinity fraud are investment frauds that prey upon members of identifiable groups, such as religious or ethnic communities, language minorities, the elderly, or professional groups. The fraudsters who promote affinity scams frequently are or pretend to be members of the group
And who condones the actions of the greatest Wall Street swindler of all time? Of course, a follower of the blue blooded GOP.
Madoff and virtually all of his clients were Jewish. His selling point was that they were getting an exclusive deal not available to Gentiles, a classic affinity fraud. Madoff took good care of his closest friends, but screwed the rest in his Ponzi scheme.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Buy American or Drop Dead wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell are you talking about? Affinity fraud are investment frauds that prey upon members of identifiable groups, such as religious or ethnic communities, language minorities, the elderly, or professional groups. The fraudsters who promote affinity scams frequently are or pretend to be members of the group
And who condones the actions of the greatest Wall Street swindler of all time? Of course, a follower of the blue blooded GOP.
By the way, Madoff was hardly a "Wall Street swindler" given that he invested almost none of the money swindled from the Jewish community, including Jewish charities.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
<quoted text>McCain was not the first choice of the average Republican,he was the mass medias choice. He was just the better choice between Obama and what the media allowed us to have. If your hungry, an over-ripe tomato is better than a lump of coal.
Republicans need a candidate with fire in his belly, a burning desire to do whatever is necessary to win.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
I was signing some mortgage papers in McDonald's this afternoon and caught part of a CNN interview of the Magic Negro regarding Syria. The Boy Messiah's Big Mouth earlier drew a line in the sand and then later walked away in shame. Now, the jerk actually says we can't do anything about Syria without getting the nod from the U.N.
One of the Round Table participants pointed out that over a million refugee CHILDREN are in harm's way at this moment and the Jerk-In-Chief says we can't do anything about Syria without first getting the nod from the U.N.
So much for leadership of the Free World, eh?
But Free Cellphones and Welfare Cheese for every obese bass turd who can vote for a Liberal back home here. Those starving, dying Syrian orphans can't give the Magic Negro anything in return so he says f*ck 'em.
Hospitals are filling with the sick & dying victims of chemical attack and the Boy Messiah once again says we need to 'investigate' some more.
Maybe Jay Leno will have him on again this week to sing Al Green and Tap Dance for us.
Obama is a pathetic excuse for a leader. Syria is not our problem, but if we ever face a real problem with that wimp in charge we are screwed. Obama is cared of Rush, let alone Putin or the Chinese leader of the day.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that you mention it because I was thinking the same thing on my way home this evening. The Boy Messiah has opened Pandora's Box like it was a jewelry cache and our security will plummet.
The Magic Negro is carrying out the wishes of his Kenyan tribal step-dad. What have we done to ourselves?!!
The reason that homosexuals were banned from the military was always for security reasons, not mere bias.

Obama is just asking for trouble.
Stoneman

Boise, ID

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as preventative medicine
<laughing>
Doctor Carol, MD
I have to agree. I went to an osteopath guy 15 years ago. He set me up with a diet and exercise plan (weightlifting, bicycling, etc.).

Now I'm 55 years old, I have 14% body fat, I can curl 90 lbs. 12 reps, do 20 pull ups, and beat most kids half my age in racquet sports.

I don't wait until I need pills.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
We are close to the Canadian border and this city has 2 large hospitals and two mid sized ones. Canadians are good clients, they come here to get services that they would wait months for and even then might not get them.
Peace
KMA
Canadian medicine saves lots of money by delaying treatment so that the patient dies first.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"fetch almighty"
"silly" wishes that Limbaugh was silenced. She detests dissenting dialog. She is just into BS.
Personally I never listen to Limbaugh, to far right, but I would never want to silence him or anyone else. Jeepers I love it when president nobama opens his mouth, he always puts his foot into it.
Peace
The Magic Negro has put many other appendages into his mouth, too.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Madoff and virtually all of his clients were Jewish. His selling point was that they were getting an exclusive deal not available to Gentiles, a classic affinity fraud. Madoff took good care of his closest friends, but screwed the rest in his Ponzi scheme.
Buy American seems to be lost wandering his own little island.

As soon as I read your Affinity Scam, I understood it. My Jewish doctor and I discussed this.

Buy American needs to be talked down to. There is no other way:)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Hitler Youth (German: About this sound Hitlerjugend (help·info), abbreviated HJ) was a paramilitary organization of the Nazi Party. It existed from 1922 to 1945. The HJ was the second oldest paramilitary Nazi group, founded one year after its adult counterpart, the Sturmabteilung (SA). It was made up of: the Hitlerjugend proper, for male youth aged 14 to 18; the younger boys' section, Deutsches Jungvolk (German Youth), for those aged 10 to 14; and the girls' section, the Bund Deutscher Mädel (the League of German Girls).
http://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/USHHS...
The Magic Negro knows that wisdom comes with age and so his aim is always at the under-20 crowd of malleable brains.
Hitler's Youth is being funded by my taxes and yours.
Brave New World, indeed.
Not really that great a problem. Obama can spread around all the money he wants, but his peeps are too lazy, unmotivated, and undisciplined to ever be a real threat to anybody. Well suited for gang killings and murdering innocent old men, but they can't shoot straight and will run in the face of any opposition.

Basically big-mouth turds like NJ Raider.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Carol please more medical posts
LOL
Asked anyone to please disprove the controversial provisions in Obamacare that I received in an email before.

Realtime was graciously ungracious in doing so.

The old woman who was turned down by Medicare to receive a B12 shot is not that hard to believe.

But as for Harry Reid coming right out and saying Obamacare was the first step to single payer:

In an appearance on a Vegas PBS’ program “Nevada Week in Review”, Reid's response when asked by panelist Steve Sebelius whether ultimately the country would have to have a health care system that abandoned insurance as the means of accessing it, Reid said:“Yes, yes. Absolutely, yes.”

Look it up if you don't believe me.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
malarky as the Irish would say
Physicians are apparently being bribed to take Medicare patients.

Read somewhere a few years ago, a fine might be imposed instead.

Guess it's easier to catch flies with honey.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Canadian medicine saves lots of money by delaying treatment so that the patient dies first.
What the hell....who needs Death Panels???

Just cut the costs through benign terminal neglect:)

"Your President loves you, Azzhole!"

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Physicians are apparently being bribed to take Medicare patients.
Read somewhere a few years ago, a fine might be imposed instead.
Guess it's easier to catch flies with honey.
The Boy Messiah catches flies without honey.

Just ask Larry Sinclair.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell....who needs Death Panels???
Just cut the costs through benign terminal neglect:)
"Your President loves you, Azzhole!"
The truth is that American medicine spends a lot of money on treating terminal patients who will die soon regardless. An honest discussion of this issue would be useful.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

83 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min wojar 175,111
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 min Terry rigsby 49,001
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 13 min _Zoey_ 4,566
last post wins! (Apr '13) 14 min gauntlet 305
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 17 min nono 3,849
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min truth-facts 45,891
Amy 7-30 39 min Julie 20
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••