Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Weak People Blame Others”

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#969669 Aug 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Madoff ran an affinity scam where his victims thought they were screwing other people, so in some ways got what they deserved for their greed.
What the hell are you talking about? Affinity fraud are investment frauds that prey upon members of identifiable groups, such as religious or ethnic communities, language minorities, the elderly, or professional groups. The fraudsters who promote affinity scams frequently are or pretend to be members of the group

And who condones the actions of the greatest Wall Street swindler of all time? Of course, a follower of the blue blooded GOP.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#969670 Aug 23, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
McCain is a leader of the Republiclown Party.
He was your standard bearer in 2008, and you voted for him!!
Funny how you losers turn on your own, like a pack of feral dogs.
McCain was not the first choice of the average Republican,he was the mass medias choice. He was just the better choice between Obama and what the media allowed us to have. If your hungry, an over-ripe tomato is better than a lump of coal.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#969671 Aug 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah, i'd say you do. i've watched Burn Notice from day one. Sam Axe is the man. let's hope he gets his own show.
I love 'em all from Michael to his mom, his brother and Sam but my all time favorite is Fiona. "Can't we just shoot 'em?"

You know Michael's mom used to be part of Cagney & Lacey, right?
Frank

Spokane, WA

#969672 Aug 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
slavery was a sin? not according to Rush Limbaugh.
No one in the United States that is seventeen today was alive a hundred and ninety ago.

Lapeer, MI

#969673 Aug 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
WHERE IN THE WORLD IS SAMANTHA POWER?- UN Ambassador Samantha Power was on a personal trip when she missed this week’s emergency Security Council meeting on the use of chemical weapons in Syria, U.N. diplomats have reported. Power, who tweeted a call for U.N. action after news broke of the gas attack and has long advocated military intervention in the ongoing Syrian civil war, was said to be in a location where no travel arrangements could be made.
Power’s hawkish stance on Syria and the Obama administration’s argument for the UN’s centrality to addressing Syria are both damaged by the fact that Power opted to be away from Turtle Bay as the Syria struggle continued to devolve. Whether it was a family vacation with husband Cass Sunstein, also a senior adviser to President Obama, or something else, a diplomat leaving her duty post so soon after being confirmed does not suggest a high administration priority for the crisis or its putative emphasis on the UN.
I was signing some mortgage papers in McDonald's this afternoon and caught part of a CNN interview of the Magic Negro regarding Syria. The Boy Messiah's Big Mouth earlier drew a line in the sand and then later walked away in shame. Now, the jerk actually says we can't do anything about Syria without getting the nod from the U.N.

One of the Round Table participants pointed out that over a million refugee CHILDREN are in harm's way at this moment and the Jerk-In-Chief says we can't do anything about Syria without first getting the nod from the U.N.

So much for leadership of the Free World, eh?

But Free Cellphones and Welfare Cheese for every obese bass turd who can vote for a Liberal back home here. Those starving, dying Syrian orphans can't give the Magic Negro anything in return so he says f*ck 'em.

Hospitals are filling with the sick & dying victims of chemical attack and the Boy Messiah once again says we need to 'investigate' some more.

Maybe Jay Leno will have him on again this week to sing Al Green and Tap Dance for us.

Lapeer, MI

#969674 Aug 23, 2013
WAKE THE HELL UP USA wrote:
<quoted text>
JESUS WILL GET THE LAST LAUGH
Correction: Jesus is coming and He's mad as hell.

Lapeer, MI

#969675 Aug 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas – A dozen gun rights supporters plan to march in a western Arkansas city this weekend with their firearms on display to highlight a law that they argue allows the open carry of handguns, despite an attorney general's opinion saying otherwise.
Arkansas Carry, a gun rights group, on Saturday plans to hold an invitation-only "open carry" march in Fort Smith to highlight the disputed law, which took effect Aug. 16. Attorney General Dustin McDaniel last month said the new law makes technical corrections regarding the possession of a handgun but didn't remove the restrictions on carrying weapons openly.
Arkansas law currently states that being on a journey is a defense to prosecution for illegally carrying a weapon, but doesn't define what constitutes a journey. The new law defines a journey as traveling "beyond the county in which the person lives."
The head of Arkansas Carry, which has about 200 members in the state, says the advisory opinion by McDaniel is wrong.
"Basically we're going to do the walk because it's legal and we're trying to show that act 746 does authorize open carry contrary to what the attorney general said," Steve Jones, the group's chairman, said Thursday.
Jones said the group coordinated the event with police and prosecutors, though city officials say they're staying out of the debate over McDaniel's opinion. In an email to officers, Fort Smith Police Chief Kevin Lindsey wrote that the city prosecutor advised him there wouldn't be a violation of the law unless "an officer could prove that there was an unlawful attempt to employ a handgun, knife, or club as a weapon against a person."
Fight the bass turds

Lapeer, MI

#969676 Aug 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
How many more Chelsea Manning types will betray the United States now that Obama has opened up the military to open homosexuals?
Funny that you mention it because I was thinking the same thing on my way home this evening. The Boy Messiah has opened Pandora's Box like it was a jewelry cache and our security will plummet.

The Magic Negro is carrying out the wishes of his Kenyan tribal step-dad. What have we done to ourselves?!!

Lapeer, MI

#969677 Aug 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Never was a birther.
But I highly suspect Frank Marshall Davis is Obama's father.
Obama looks just like him. Nothing like Obama, Sr.
The Magic Negro looks to me to be more like every black guy in the Seventh Fleet.

Lapeer, MI

#969678 Aug 23, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Maintaining good health can indeed prevent may health problems.
Catching high Cholesterol or high pressure before it leads to a hear attack is an example.
Healthcare includes screening,
Insurance enables & encourages people to get regular doctor's appointments. Let aloe millions can't afford these things without health insurance.
You are really dumber than sh*t.
Maintaining good mental health is something you should look into.

Thinking would help. Use it or lose it, jerk.

Lapeer, MI

#969679 Aug 23, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Correction:
Ft, Hood shooter found guilty.
Obama promises to appeal.
Allah Akbar

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#969680 Aug 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The goal of ObamaKKKare is a single payer government system. Any other impression is just for suckers and/or useful idiots like you.
"John Galt"
You do not think "buy american" is useful for anything do you? Well, maybe for a chuckle or two.
Peace
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#969681 Aug 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Maintaining good mental health is something you should look into.
Thinking would help. Use it or lose it, jerk.
lol! You should follow that advice son!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#969682 Aug 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Allah Akbar
lol! Your religious chant, eh?

Spokane, WA

#969683 Aug 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so FOX did the 'Black teens' thing too?
pictures? just to make sure the FOXbots were free from confusion?
'Ok, I get Black, and I get teens, but......?'
"sonic"
Give it a rest. I have watched Fox News a good portion of the day. Every segment reported on the atrocity in Spokane, WA. where two thugs beat to death and 88 year old man. Not one of the segments described the pieces of crap who committed the crime as black, white or any other color. It is simply your racism that brings black into the conversation.
Peace
KMA

Spokane, WA

#969684 Aug 23, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbass dave eats man meat.
"Eman"
You are not saying "real dumb" sucks cock are you?
Peace

Spokane, WA

#969685 Aug 23, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>BTW your President O'bama is a drunk and druggie, he disappears way too much:)
"fetch almighty"
You left out he has also engaged in gay sex.
Peace

Lapeer, MI

#969686 Aug 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
It was a story sent to me in my email. Don't know who the woman in the story is. Probably a story being passed along.
But apparently this happened to someone and probably is beginning to happen to a lot of others in their 70s.
The next step, of course, is the Obama control freaks forcing doctors to take Medicare patients or pay a fine.
Gotta control the people, ya' know.
Absolute power corrupts absolutely.
The Hitler Youth (German: About this sound Hitlerjugend (help·info), abbreviated HJ) was a paramilitary organization of the Nazi Party. It existed from 1922 to 1945. The HJ was the second oldest paramilitary Nazi group, founded one year after its adult counterpart, the Sturmabteilung (SA). It was made up of: the Hitlerjugend proper, for male youth aged 14 to 18; the younger boys' section, Deutsches Jungvolk (German Youth), for those aged 10 to 14; and the girls' section, the Bund Deutscher Mädel (the League of German Girls).

http://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/USHHS...

The Magic Negro knows that wisdom comes with age and so his aim is always at the under-20 crowd of malleable brains.

Hitler's Youth is being funded by my taxes and yours.

Brave New World, indeed.
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#969687 Aug 23, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>The Republics were the progressive conservatives,they wanted our country to be better for future generations and for the decent family minded citizens. The Democrat party has been more for the hedonist and fools.
So, would that make you a hedonist or, a fool? Since you're up on history, you should know about the party swap between dems &, republicans around say, 1964. The Dixiecrats a.k.a. " Southern Democrats" dominated the south. Look at the south today. It's dominate red states or, " Republican states." I'll ask you just like I ask everyone else. Which is more likely, all the Southern Democrats packed up &, moved north or, the 2 major political parties swapped identities? Which is more plausible?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#969688 Aug 23, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Debunked, all of it, I'm surprised that a smart medical transcriber with all sorts of training and a rigorous continuing education program would fall for such nonsense.
You never fail to disappoint!
Doll
Well, thank you for the debunking. It's why I asked anyone who wanted to disprove it to please do.

Now I feel so much better.

GI Joe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min KiMare 49,842
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 49 min RJS 7,783
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 178,062
Amy 9-19 1 hr liner 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,493
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 46,679
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 98,229
Amy 9-18 5 hr Kuuipo 28
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search