Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,529)

Showing posts 890,561 - 890,580 of1,034,585
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Right-wingers want to erase how George Bush's "Homeowner Society" helped cause the economic collapse
http://crooksandliars.com/john-amato/attempt-...
The "Homeowner Society" was just part of the deal the Democrats had with the Republicans to support the war in Iraq.
If you noticed, it was only after they had gotten everything they possibly could from the Republicans before they turned on them and began to oppose the war in Iraq.

To repeat:

The avalanche didn't start until two years after the Democrats took over full oversight of the financial institutions that caused the economic collapse.
During this period of "Housing started its slide in 2006", we had two years of constant lies from Christopher Dodd and Barney Frank. Christopher Dodd was being paid more in bribes by the financial institutions that caused the collapse than any other person in the entire Congress. Barney Frank threw his male page off his New York hotel balcony and got busted for running a male prostitution ring out of his house, and who knows hom many other felonies Barney Frank committed that we never heard of, so they didn't have to bribe him.
Just how uninformed are you?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting, I'll be optimistic american liberals will join that list of the extinct. Of course it may take the complete collapse of society for it to happen, but that's what liberals want anyway.
debunked
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you should take a look at the latest poll.
http://www.gallup.com/poll/163940/satisfactio...
Only 37% of Democrats are satisfied with the direction of the country. That's a lot who are dissatisfied.
Oddly enough, only 16% of Democrats were satisfied at the end of 2011 and then suddenly they became ecstatic at 64% right before the 2012 election.
Strange. Now reality has set it again. Democrats can't seem to make up their minds if they're happy or not.
Of course we're not happy nitwit! We have a GOP controlled House blocking any kind of legislation that would actually improve the economy. It's not the President who's throwing a wrench into the works, it's obstructionist Republicans who wasted 60 million taxpayer dollars trying to repeal the ACA, an effort they knew was doomed to failure.
But go ahead Carol, keep blaming the black guy with the funny name.
You're an idiot Carol.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The "Homeowner Society" was just part of the deal the Democrats had with the Republicans to support the war in Iraq.
If you noticed, it was only after they had gotten everything they possibly could from the Republicans before they turned on them and began to oppose the war in Iraq.
To repeat:
The avalanche didn't start until two years after the Democrats took over full oversight of the financial institutions that caused the economic collapse.
During this period of "Housing started its slide in 2006", we had two years of constant lies from Christopher Dodd and Barney Frank. Christopher Dodd was being paid more in bribes by the financial institutions that caused the collapse than any other person in the entire Congress. Barney Frank threw his male page off his New York hotel balcony and got busted for running a male prostitution ring out of his house, and who knows hom many other felonies Barney Frank committed that we never heard of, so they didn't have to bribe him.
debunked
Anthony W

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

My Momma always said that stupid is as stupid does. I want to be Mayor and I want Elliot to be Attorney General and I want Joe Biden to be President so we can have a rodeo clown in the White House.

I tell you this would be job creator. Social Media stocks will go up. Prostitution will be legalized (and not just for the Kennedys) and many handlers will become employed to help control Biden's frequent gaffes. We'll need extra teleprompters too. Buy that stock now.

This is no joke. The country has to sink lower and be more demoralized after having Obama for president so electing a class clown like Angry Joe is the straw that will break America's back.

The American people have been beaten down so bad and intimidated by the Democrats and MSM that it doesn't matter who the Democrats put up for president.

We, the American people, have gotten to the point where getting slapped in the face with lies after lies from Obama has become an accepted way of life.

Biden is telling everyone, you're so stupid and I'm going to take your stupidy to a whole new level.

You're going to vote for me for president if I run.

How does Biden know this?

Because Obama got reelected on non isses and a bad economy didn't he?

Biden knows stupid when he sees it. The low-informed want four more years of stupid and a bad economy, and damn it they're going to get it!

VOTE FOR JOE for free chicken in every free pot after you've smoked some!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't do this with comfort. Ann Dunham isn't too different than some other people I've known in my life. They use her to reinforce the obvious fraud that is Obama's promoted life. The evidence indicates a completely different story.
I detest frauds. Obama is a fraud. In the normal situation, I would not include any other individual in the condemnation of a fraud. However, this fraud is being used to destroy this country. This is not the normal situation of encountering a fraud.
There may be an afterlife where our life becomes inconsequential. What was, was. It was the life we lived. It has no significance in the afterlife. It's only significance is among the living.
To me, it is more disgusting that the Democrats create a lie out of her life. I feel sorrow for the life she was forced to live. She was duped, and paid for it with a life that was not happy for her. I condemn the people that duped her into believing what they promoted to her for their own personal enjoyment/pleasure/agenda.
She was just another victim of the communist lie and social engineering agenda falacy. She paid for it with the sadness her life obviously was.
How would any woman feel if they became pregnant, then dumped, then arranged to marry someone of convenience, then sent halfway around the world to a third world country in Africa to have a baby?
It seems to me her life was that of desperation and survival as best as can be done given the situation people like Frank Marshal Davis created for her.
There is a special place in heaven for people who were made to suffer like her.
We both don't like frauds, and you and I both agree Barack Obama is one of the biggest frauds ever pulled off in history.

But I just choose not to judge his mother.

She had no idea her son would become the president and would lie about and conceal everything in his past to become the president.

He's the one responsible for that. Not her.

I only blame her for raising an anti-capitalist son and, from all appearances, even lied to him, perhaps, about who his real father is.

Then again, maybe she didn't, but a hopeful presidential candidate having a Communist father wouldn't have gotten elected.

It's all just so murky - his past. And he wants more than anything for it to stay that way.

Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
No boots on the ground accomplishing more than Bush did with full invasions killing thousands of our sons & daughters.
Feel free to actually prove my posts wrong.
It's easy to prove your posts wrong, even though you are a weasel.

For example, in the above post, you state Bush did the invasions. That is mere rhetoric from you bimbos. The reality is this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Authorization_fo...

Liars like you never cite proof to backup your lies.

Yeah sure thing Moonbat, Obama accomplished a lot of good in Libya. The now fly Al Qaeda flags over government buildings, we lost 400 SAMs and:

"The black flag of Al Qaeda has been spotted flying over a public building in Libya, raising concerns that the country could lurch towards Muslim extremism. "

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/afr...

You are a liar and an idiot, 2008Bill.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course we're not happy nitwit! We have a GOP controlled House blocking any kind of legislation that would actually improve the economy. It's not the President who's throwing a wrench into the works, it's obstructionist Republicans who wasted 60 million taxpayer dollars trying to repeal the ACA, an effort they knew was doomed to failure.
You're an idiot Carol.
Hey Moonbat! How is Sweden doing?

Baawwaaahhh!!!!!

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Then why pay for uninsured in every hospital with your precious tax loot?
USA GOV PAYS FOR ALL MEDICAL ANYWAY!
ACA.......OBAMACARE!
IT'S EVERYWHERE!
wake up dummmmmmschittttt!
You are not thinking clearly, get your head out of the fog? Because state laws reiterate the all must be treated if they present themselves, for treatment Who... pays for all medical? Pull your head out and think. State Giverment for those on the dole, yourself included, Gee Whiz, you've never seen a waiting room at emergency ward, at the designated hospital in your town, maybe you should? We now know why you call Barack Hussein Obama a genius, he hoodwinked you?
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

President Chester A. Arthur and the Birthers, 1880ís Style

http://law.marquette.edu/facultyblog/2009/10/...

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that like saying birth contwol, or even self control, wasn't around in the middle of this century?
(kinda doubting that too)
it would seem that you lack good tense in discussing the Twenty-first Century.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>debunked
We know you learned how to spell the word "debunked".
How about you put some content into your posts. Participate in the discussion.
For instance, say something like "that is not accurate because (facts/logic/CREDIBLE sources - which exclude Snopes, Factcheck and Wikipedia and all the communist party rag sites.)

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

An autonomous quadcopter piloted by a smartphone

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
You're an idiot Carol.
Who's been blocking the budget for, what is it now, 5 years?
Who brought the deficit down from 1.6 trillion to less than 1.3 trillion?
It seems that it is necessary for Congress to be blocked from doing anything for this government to avoid certain collapse.

No more debt. Not for any reason. When any agency or department expends all the money appropriated for it, shut it down until there is more money in the treasure to appropriate for it.

And, how about a goddam budget. We are up to our eyeballs in debt on the verge of government collapse, and the Demcorats' solution to that problem is to get rid of the budget. You can't get more insane than that.

Shut the government down when there's no money in the Treasury to appropriate.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again stupid, sequestration was a Republican idea.
Once again, name caller who can't make a point without being one, cutting the deficit and federal budget spending is not only a good idea but an absolute necessity.

The Obama White House described the bipartisan debt deal that included sequestration as "a win for the economy and budget discipline." The Obama administration described sequestration specifically as a "strong enforcement mechanism to make all sides come together."

Republicans and Democrats blamed each other but leaders of both parties initially praised the idea of mandatory spending cuts when they were initially proposed and signed into law.

http://uspolitics.about.com/od/thefederalbudg...

The problem is when one side doesn't want to compromise on their pet spending projects because it might cost them votes.

Just like Obamacare and Democrats pushing Republicans out of the way, so was "Obamaquester".

That's when Obama began his "the sky is falling" speech tour. He should have been hammering out a compromise between Democrats and Republicans. That's what leaders do.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>debunked
Tell us about that.
Here's the post again for your convenient reference:

To repeat:

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
We both don't like frauds, and you and I both agree Barack Obama is one of the biggest frauds ever pulled off in history.
But I just choose not to judge his mother.
She had no idea her son would become the president and would lie about and conceal everything in his past to become the president.
He's the one responsible for that. Not her.
I only blame her for raising an anti-capitalist son and, from all appearances, even lied to him, perhaps, about who his real father is.
Then again, maybe she didn't, but a hopeful presidential candidate having a Communist father wouldn't have gotten elected.
It's all just so murky - his past. And he wants more than anything for it to stay that way.
I agree.
Like I said, there is a special place in heaven for people who were made to suffer like her.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Grampy wrote:
"Obama Administration Secretly Suspends Military Aid To Egypt"
Obama is quietly meeting the demands of his superiors in the Muslim Brotherhood.
If it was so quiet how did a dumbass like you hear about it?
Another fantasy conspiracy uncovered by the moron patrol.
NJ raider 1

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Assuming this is true (you didn't provide a source), it's not about not wanting children to be fed. It would be great if that's all SNAP was used for and to feed the truly needy.
It's about a massive federal government not overseeing the abuse and fraud because of its massive size which is taking money out of the paychecks of the middle and lower middle classes who are struggling to survive and feed their children without food stamps.
Don't you care about hardworking Americans who are just getting by without food stamps having to pay for those who have no problem abusing the broken system, especially since this president stifled jobs with Obamacare and encourages a welfare state?
You must know abuse and fraud is going on everywhere. There are absolutely no restrictions and no oversight. It's a smorgasbord of entitlements to anyone without a conscience.
Surely, you know there are people who have no conscience and abuse the broken system at others' expense.
Right?
I Sure do, let's start with the rich. Loopholes designed for &, taken advantage of by the rich to cut their obligatory tax contribution. These same loopholes are not privy to the lower classes you spoke of. Then let's talk about big business such as, oil. How is it a industry annually making record profits need subsides. Same can be said for the agricultural industry, farms, congress, the medical field etc... So why is it inbred in you to look at & point at those taken the smallest portion of of tax payers money. I'll tell you why. You look down on those not of equal financial status as you &, look up to those of greater financial status. It's a republican trait, the reason you won't win another election in the near future!

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

Before the sky really DIDN'T fall, Obama tried to scare us into thinking it would because those mean old republicans wouldn't give him what he wanted.

He should have been hammering out a compromise between Democrats and Republicans. That's what leaders do.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 890,561 - 890,580 of1,034,585
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 min wojar 167,679
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 min mdbuilder 43,022
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 5 min Eric 65,182
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 13 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,538
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr ScarletandOlive 96,151
Abby 4-20 1 hr cheluzal 10
Obama and Hillary's Just Dessert? 1 hr Buckeye 4
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE