Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#969698 Aug 23, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"silly"
We are close to the Canadian border and this city has 2 large hospitals and two mid sized ones. Canadians are good clients, they come here to get services that they would wait months for and even then might not get them.
Peace
KMA
Canadian medicine saves lots of money by delaying treatment so that the patient dies first.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#969699 Aug 23, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"fetch almighty"
"silly" wishes that Limbaugh was silenced. She detests dissenting dialog. She is just into BS.
Personally I never listen to Limbaugh, to far right, but I would never want to silence him or anyone else. Jeepers I love it when president nobama opens his mouth, he always puts his foot into it.
Peace
The Magic Negro has put many other appendages into his mouth, too.

Lapeer, MI

#969700 Aug 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Madoff and virtually all of his clients were Jewish. His selling point was that they were getting an exclusive deal not available to Gentiles, a classic affinity fraud. Madoff took good care of his closest friends, but screwed the rest in his Ponzi scheme.
Buy American seems to be lost wandering his own little island.

As soon as I read your Affinity Scam, I understood it. My Jewish doctor and I discussed this.

Buy American needs to be talked down to. There is no other way:)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#969701 Aug 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Hitler Youth (German: About this sound Hitlerjugend (help·info), abbreviated HJ) was a paramilitary organization of the Nazi Party. It existed from 1922 to 1945. The HJ was the second oldest paramilitary Nazi group, founded one year after its adult counterpart, the Sturmabteilung (SA). It was made up of: the Hitlerjugend proper, for male youth aged 14 to 18; the younger boys' section, Deutsches Jungvolk (German Youth), for those aged 10 to 14; and the girls' section, the Bund Deutscher Mädel (the League of German Girls).
http://content.govdelivery.com/accounts/USHHS...
The Magic Negro knows that wisdom comes with age and so his aim is always at the under-20 crowd of malleable brains.
Hitler's Youth is being funded by my taxes and yours.
Brave New World, indeed.
Not really that great a problem. Obama can spread around all the money he wants, but his peeps are too lazy, unmotivated, and undisciplined to ever be a real threat to anybody. Well suited for gang killings and murdering innocent old men, but they can't shoot straight and will run in the face of any opposition.

Basically big-mouth turds like NJ Raider.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#969703 Aug 23, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Carol please more medical posts
LOL
Asked anyone to please disprove the controversial provisions in Obamacare that I received in an email before.

Realtime was graciously ungracious in doing so.

The old woman who was turned down by Medicare to receive a B12 shot is not that hard to believe.

But as for Harry Reid coming right out and saying Obamacare was the first step to single payer:

In an appearance on a Vegas PBS’ program “Nevada Week in Review”, Reid's response when asked by panelist Steve Sebelius whether ultimately the country would have to have a health care system that abandoned insurance as the means of accessing it, Reid said:“Yes, yes. Absolutely, yes.”

Look it up if you don't believe me.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#969704 Aug 23, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
malarky as the Irish would say
Physicians are apparently being bribed to take Medicare patients.

Read somewhere a few years ago, a fine might be imposed instead.

Guess it's easier to catch flies with honey.

Lapeer, MI

#969705 Aug 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Canadian medicine saves lots of money by delaying treatment so that the patient dies first.
What the hell....who needs Death Panels???

Just cut the costs through benign terminal neglect:)

"Your President loves you, Azzhole!"

Lapeer, MI

#969706 Aug 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Physicians are apparently being bribed to take Medicare patients.
Read somewhere a few years ago, a fine might be imposed instead.
Guess it's easier to catch flies with honey.
The Boy Messiah catches flies without honey.

Just ask Larry Sinclair.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#969707 Aug 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell....who needs Death Panels???
Just cut the costs through benign terminal neglect:)
"Your President loves you, Azzhole!"
The truth is that American medicine spends a lot of money on treating terminal patients who will die soon regardless. An honest discussion of this issue would be useful.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#969708 Aug 23, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"sonic"
Give it a rest. I have watched Fox News a good portion of the day. Every segment reported on the atrocity in Spokane, WA. where two thugs beat to death and 88 year old man. Not one of the segments described the pieces of crap who committed the crime as black, white or any other color. It is simply your racism that brings black into the conversation.
Peace
KMA
VIDEO!!

Fox News has recently engaged in racebaiting by baselessly claiming that a Florida student's beating on a school bus and the shooting of an Australian college student in Oklahoma were racially motivated. But police and a prosecutor involved in these cases debunked these claims during interviews on Fox.

....Instead of learning from their mistake, Fox News hosts also baselessly insisted race was a factor when reporting on the tragic death of Christopher Lane, an Australian attending college in Oklahoma. Because Lane was white and two of the three suspects charged in connection with his shooting are black, Fox presented this crime as having a racial bias. On the August 21 edition of Fox & Friends, the hosts demanded to know why President Obama, Al Sharpton, or Jesse Jackson hadn't commented on the case, an attempt to connect this crime to the killing of Trayvon Martin.

Once again, an official involved with the case debunked the network's assertions that race was a factor in this crime. On August 22, Fox News host Greta van Susteren interviewed local District Attorney Jason Hicks, who said that with all of his evidence for the case, he had nothing to "indicate that the killing of Christopher Lane was related to either his race or to his nationality."

http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/08/23/polic...

VIDEO!!

Lapeer, MI

#969709 Aug 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is that American medicine spends a lot of money on treating terminal patients who will die soon regardless. An honest discussion of this issue would be useful.
Agreed. The big question here is how to define "soon".

As an example, experimental advances in cancer treatment are often measured in extra months of life. Any Cost/Benefit Analysis dealing with increments of months in the life of a Poodle would easily convince us that the pooch ain't worth $100,000 treatment to extend its life by 3 months.

But we ain't talkin 'bout pooches here but somebody's mom or dad and so, in the final analysis, we must ask ourselves how we are to define the value of each individual's life. Is President Obama's life more 'valuable' than, say, Rush Limbaugh's? Christopher Lane?
Or how about 88 year old Joe Schmoe from an Akron retirement home?
Is little 6 month old Danny's life worth more than 45 year old drug queen lily's?

I fear that the Magic Negro's Medicine will rapidly lead to a further degradation of Life as we know it. Government-paid abortion and medicine is going to cheapen life worse than any Muslim Allah freak could ever do.

We sit on a knife-edge of moral decision making.

Lapeer, MI

#969710 Aug 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
VIDEO!!
Fox News has recently engaged in racebaiting by baselessly claiming that a Florida student's beating on a school bus and the shooting of an Australian college student in Oklahoma were racially motivated. But police and a prosecutor involved in these cases debunked these claims during interviews on Fox.
....Instead of learning from their mistake, Fox News hosts also baselessly insisted race was a factor when reporting on the tragic death of Christopher Lane, an Australian attending college in Oklahoma. Because Lane was white and two of the three suspects charged in connection with his shooting are black, Fox presented this crime as having a racial bias. On the August 21 edition of Fox & Friends, the hosts demanded to know why President Obama, Al Sharpton, or Jesse Jackson hadn't commented on the case, an attempt to connect this crime to the killing of Trayvon Martin.
Once again, an official involved with the case debunked the network's assertions that race was a factor in this crime. On August 22, Fox News host Greta van Susteren interviewed local District Attorney Jason Hicks, who said that with all of his evidence for the case, he had nothing to "indicate that the killing of Christopher Lane was related to either his race or to his nationality."
VIDEO!!
There's that Progressive code-word again! "debunked"!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. ....

Consider yerself 'debunked', baby:)
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#969711 Aug 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
VIDEO!!
VIDEO!!
VIDEO!!

Dolt.

Lapeer, MI

#969712 Aug 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Boy Messiah catches flies without honey.
Just ask Larry Sinclair.
Yep. Here he is doing it: http://ts1.mm.bing.net/th...

When the Magic Negro talks sh it, the flies show up.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#969713 Aug 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
VIDEO!!
VIDEO!!
Anybody who doesn't think the killing of Chris Lane was racially motivated is blind. The authorities may want to downplay that to prevent the kind of circus that occurred in Florida, or to prevent vigilante justice, but that doesn't change the facts.

There is no comparison in that Trayvon Martin was a thug killed in self-defense after assaulting another person.
Waxman

Windsor, CT

#969714 Aug 23, 2013
Blah, blah,

blah, blah, blah, blah!!!

Me er eww smerwt liberwal!!!!
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
VIDEO!!
VIDEO!!
LCNlin

United States

#969715 Aug 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans need a candidate with fire in his belly, a burning desire to do whatever is necessary to win.
Mitt Romney again!
NJ raider 1

Newark, NJ

#969716 Aug 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really that great a problem. Obama can spread around all the money he wants, but his peeps are too lazy, unmotivated, and undisciplined to ever be a real threat to anybody. Well suited for gang killings and murdering innocent old men, but they can't shoot straight and will run in the face of any opposition.
Basically big-mouth turds like NJ Raider.
Well buckle your boots pilgrim! If it's war you want, it's war you'll get! Lol! You ain't built to walk a mile in these Jordan's or, stomp the yard in these Tim's. The best you've done is patched up some wounds during a war. You're like a kicker in the NFL, on the team for one purpose &, one purpose only. To stop the bleeding! The best you've done is shot at an animal from a deep distance. You ain't got the heart of a 15yr old from the hood. You just talk tough, " princess."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#969717 Aug 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed. The big question here is how to define "soon".
As an example, experimental advances in cancer treatment are often measured in extra months of life. Any Cost/Benefit Analysis dealing with increments of months in the life of a Poodle would easily convince us that the pooch ain't worth $100,000 treatment to extend its life by 3 months.
But we ain't talkin 'bout pooches here but somebody's mom or dad and so, in the final analysis, we must ask ourselves how we are to define the value of each individual's life. Is President Obama's life more 'valuable' than, say, Rush Limbaugh's? Christopher Lane?
Or how about 88 year old Joe Schmoe from an Akron retirement home?
Is little 6 month old Danny's life worth more than 45 year old drug queen lily's?
I fear that the Magic Negro's Medicine will rapidly lead to a further degradation of Life as we know it. Government-paid abortion and medicine is going to cheapen life worse than any Muslim Allah freak could ever do.
We sit on a knife-edge of moral decision making.
Galt is talking primarily about elderly people in nursing homes who have little quality of life and are transferred to hospitals to die where huge amounts of money are spent in a very few days when there is no hope of recovery.

In any event, the families should make the decision based on an honest discussion of the situation with ABSOLUTELY NO INVOLVEMENT BY THE GOVERNMENT IN ANY WAY.
LCNlin

United States

#969719 Aug 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Wisdom from Antie Gaut?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 10-30 26 min Toj 29
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 59 min gimpyolman 50,791
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 47,611
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 179,691
A young black kid asks his mother, "Mama what's... 1 hr AintItThe truth 13
Democraps join Fergie lynch mobs. 1 hr Lets get whitey 2
Charles Barkley said it! 1 hr Sez a Mouthfull 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 98,570

High Wind Warning for Cook County was issued at October 31 at 9:05AM CDT

Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance