Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#969925 Aug 24, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Second, insurance will become available to people who now use expensive hospital emergency room treatments instead of going to a primary care physician. This lowers costs because they will have their conditions treated before the expensive critical stage.
Why would anyone believe that people who go to emergency rooms for convenience will behave any differently?

They will just go to the emergency room more often.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#969927 Aug 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Only ghetto scum wear expensive footwear while sponging off the taxpayers.
And only phaggy "men" are concerned about fashion.
The ghetto cheese crowd should not be allowed to buy Air Jordon's...

I'm not kidding...

It's the culture...
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#969928 Aug 24, 2013
PROTECTED CLOWN OBAMA wrote:
http://atlah.org/2013/08/17/ob ama-is-a-protected-clown/
Dr. James David Manning interviews Dr. Wiley Drake on the rodeo clown who was banned from the Missouri State Fair for making fun Barack Hussein (The Long Legged Mack Daddy) Obama. Recorded on 15 August 2013.
Leftists are more concerned about a blackface rodeo clown than about teenage black executioners.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#969929 Aug 24, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I will never pay for O'bama care--NEVER!
You then will go to jail.

It is a TAX, a new tax.

If you refuse to pay your taxes owed under the new tax system called Obamacare you will then go to jail and lose everything.

You are force to pay fur illegal healthcare.

Welcome to the Liberal Utopia!

Detroit 100 times bigger.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#969930 Aug 24, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree; but the irony of that is that they don't want to pay the taxes to this country that protects them.
lol! Different Constitution...
BillCooperWasRig ht

Winnipeg, Canada

#969931 Aug 24, 2013
Just A Clip For Anyone Who Wants To Know Who The REAL Puppet Master Is.

Curious George Finally Meets His Master!

Ha ha ha...

Not Really Funny To Me Actually, It Infuriates Me!

And So Should It Infuriate YOU!

;)

United States

#969932 Aug 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>Should clarify that even though not a birther...I don't trust anything about this president's past or what he desperately doesn't want us to know.

Don't know if that makes me an "official" birther or not.

Seems inconsequential to me given the known facts and the blanketed shroud of mystery overshadowing this president.
Obama pays one million a year to lawyers, to keep his birth record and college transcripts away from the idiot Liberals.

I guess Dan Rather will have to make to Obama's bitty certificate and college transcripts as he easily did with Bush!

Funny how ONLY Liberals were fooled by Dan Rather!!!

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites easy to fool!

United States

#969933 Aug 24, 2013
Obama the king of class welfare!

See? Democrats are brain dead hypocrites easy to fool.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#969934 Aug 24, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm betting none of your kids or grandkids have polio or malaria. I'll also bet you probably have all if not most of your teeth.
Rachel Carson, considered a hero by many, contributed to the death of millions from malaria by promoting junk science that resulted in the banning of DDT.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#969935 Aug 24, 2013
Then there's this:

The Government Accountability Office examined IRS information security policies, plans, and procedures; tested controls over key financial applications; and interviewed key agency officials at six sites, said officials.

While the IRS corrected 28 of the 89 weaknesses and deficiencies - 21 of 74 previously identified information security control weaknesses and 7 of 15 previously identified program deficiencies, 61 of them, or about 69%, remain unresolved as stated in the GAO report.

http://www.examiner.com/article/obamacare-cit...

Sure hope they bridge that 69% gap in security weaknesses.

Any liberals not having a good feeling about this too yet?

United States

#969936 Aug 24, 2013
Detroit destroyed by Democrat Parasites.

It is a fact!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#969937 Aug 24, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Orange County Florida regular unleaded selling at $3.20___Orange County Florida home values up 50% versus 2010___utility prices holding steady.
Coors Light 24 count bottles or cans still $17.99 Bud-Bud Light as well.
Fk the fed chairman and his horse.
Light beer is for sissies.

Gas in California is $4.

The Fed controls the stock market.

United States

#969938 Aug 24, 2013
Hey Liberals,

Had you heard your Messiah without a teleprompter?

Sarah Palin run circles around your man-child incompetent "Marine-corpse" who acted "stupidly"!!!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#969939 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Agree; but the irony of that is that they don't want to pay the taxes to this country that protects them.
The US government that invades our privacy while protecting us from invasion by Syria?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#969940 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>
You're pathetic. Did you know Rush has custom made depends made for his large girth?
Rush isn't as fat as you or Hillary.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#969941 Aug 24, 2013
Anonymous of Indy wrote:
<quoted text>sure was and you obviously dont know much either which you just pointed that out for everybody and confirmed it.
so your proof is that you provided none? Then I guess bushie boy did find wmds in Iraq.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#969942 Aug 24, 2013
<quoted text>
You're pathetic. Did you know Rush has custom made depends made for his large girth?
Have you ever fully trusted the IRS as an independent and powerful agency who is not held accountable by anyone in the federal government?

Even before Obamacare, most Americans had a slight distrust of the IRS and its autonomous power.

Now they have even more power over our money and our medical care.

Are you really okay with this?

If your answer is a stubborn "yes", tell me why you're okay with this.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#969943 Aug 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
The IRS was given expansive new powers including more authority to share your personal information — not only about your income but also your healthcare.
Officials at the U.S. Treasury estimates that eventually the IRS will need a minimum of 5,000 and perhaps as many of 16,000 additional employees to carry out the new law’s many mandates.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504383_162-526807...
http://www.aei.org/article/health/healthcare-...
http://www.forbes.com/sites/scottgottlieb/201...
At the helm of the IRS's eight newly created Obamacare enforcement offices is Sarah Hall Ingraham, the former commissioner of the office responsible for tax-exempt organizations during the targeting scandal.
http://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2013/0...
I don't have a good feeling about this.
Never did.
When the millenials get their ObamaKKKare tax bill from the IRS, they will vote Republican.

When those who buy insurance through the exchanges find out that the networks are crappy, they will vote Republican.

Be patient.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#969944 Aug 24, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Mo free shit is hard to vote against when it's all the cheese crowd know loser...
I'm not kidding...
It's the culture...
don't think there will be too many white people there.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#969945 Aug 24, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
You then will go to jail.
It is a TAX, a new tax.
If you refuse to pay your taxes owed under the new tax system called Obamacare you will then go to jail and lose everything.
You are force to pay fur illegal healthcare.
Welcome to the Liberal Utopia!
Detroit 100 times bigger.
Make sure to manage your withholding so that you owe money on April 15, or the IRS will just take your "refund."

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 47 min JOEL 71,561
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 57 min wojar 185,148
Mrs. Bush: History will vindicate her husband (Jun '08) 3 hr Just Saying 54,548
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr femiguy 51,578
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr Moon Rhythm 5,088
mai hindu ladki hu mujhe muslim ladke se shadi ... 6 hr abdul 3
Ask Amy 3-5-15 7 hr Kuuipo 7
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:51 pm PST