Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#969754 Aug 23, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
To incent more doctor participation, the health law includes a 30% pay hike for PCPs in 2013 and 2014 who treat Medicaid patients.

http://www.californiahealthline.org/road-to-r...

What's so funny?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#969755 Aug 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The reason that homosexuals were banned from the military was always for security reasons, not mere bias.
Obama is just asking for trouble.
Ah! you mean like how the Japanese, Russian, German and Italian Americans were handled in the US during WWII!!!

I'm sure you miss those days!
LCNlin

United States

#969756 Aug 23, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
Delusional
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#969757 Aug 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Asked anyone to please disprove the controversial provisions in Obamacare that I received in an email before.
Realtime was graciously ungracious in doing so.
The old woman who was turned down by Medicare to receive a B12 shot is not that hard to believe.
But as for Harry Reid coming right out and saying Obamacare was the first step to single payer:
In an appearance on a Vegas PBS’ program “Nevada Week in Review”, Reid's response when asked by panelist Steve Sebelius whether ultimately the country would have to have a health care system that abandoned insurance as the means of accessing it, Reid said:“Yes, yes. Absolutely, yes.”
Look it up if you don't believe me.
lol! Amazing how you can't make your point, but instead demand others disprove it!

Sorry son. You can't disprove opinions.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#969758 Aug 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Physicians are apparently being bribed to take Medicare patients.
Read somewhere a few years ago, a fine might be imposed instead.
Guess it's easier to catch flies with honey.
lol! You know? You have 'interesting' sources.

You saw something....

You read somethings....

And now something you read a few years ago....

It's amazing how your sources have no sources!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#969759 Aug 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell....who needs Death Panels???
Just cut the costs through benign terminal neglect:)
"Your President loves you, Azzhole!"
lol! You've got them!

Say hello to Arizona son! There's a place for you there!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#969760 Aug 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
There’s No ‘Reverse Trayvon’ in Christopher Lane Killing
An Australian slain in Oklahoma has the right decrying hypocrisy over coverage of the white victim and black assailants. At least these killers face justice.
“I am deeply angry about this because of the callous attitude of the three teenagers,” said Tim Fischer, a former deputy prime minister, in an interview with Melbourne’s Herald Sun newspaper,“[But] it’s a sign of the proliferation of guns on the ground in the U.S.A. There is a gun for almost every American.”
Here in the U.S., however, Lane’s death has become fodder for conservative media, and in particular, its narrative of white victimization. See, the two suspects charged with murder aren’t just teenagers, they’re young black men. And for these right-wing provocateurs, the identity of the assailants is a direct rebuke to the “Justice for Trayvon” movement and evidence of racial hypocrisy from civil-rights leaders and anyone else who spoke out about the George Zimmerman trial.
....Fox & Friends took their usual approach, and attacked Sharpton and Jesse Jackson for not commenting on the shooting.“Right now, we’re going to go to a live shot of Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton,” said Brian Kilmeade, who then stage-froze for a transition that never happened. Guest host Ann Kooiman then punctuated the gag with a few accusatory questions,“Oh, wait, we don’t have it,” she said,“Why don’t we have it? Because they haven’t come forward and said anything. Are they going to? Will they? And should they?” Not to be outdone, Steve Doocy offered his take:“I wonder when celebrities are going to put on ‘I Am Chris Lane’ T-shirts?”
These complaints—which, at this point, are ubiquitous on the right—stem from a common assumption: that race, a white man killing a black boy, was the only thing that mattered for supporters of Trayvon Martin. And if that were true, Beck and Limbaugh would have a point. But it isn’t, and they don’t.
Last year, just a few months after Martin was killed, John Spooner, a 76-year-old white man in Milwaukee, shot and killed his neighbor, Darius Simmons, a 13-year-old black boy. Neither Al Sharpton nor Jesse Jackson made an appearance in Wisconsin, and the case drew little attention from national media. Why? Because law enforcement did their jobs. There was no time wasted in Milwaukee: Spooner was arrested, detained, and charged with first-degree murder.
In Sanford, Fla., there was no action from police. Weeks passed before the city began an investigation into Martin’s death and filed charges against Zimmerman. Indeed, without the activism of Al Sharpton—and others—there wouldn’t have been a trial. If Trayvon Martin became a household name, it’s because people perceived a miscarriage of justice, one that harkened back to Jim Crow.
There was no dereliction of duty in Duncan, Okla. In short order, police arrested the teens who killed Christopher Lane, and brought them to justice. Now, they’ll be tried for their crimes. Lane’s death is awful, but there’s no procedural misconduct to focus on. The system worked.
Not that this will change the narrative in conservative media. If Rush Limbaugh, Glenn Beck, and Fox News sell anything, it’s white anger and racial resentment. And for them, Christopher Lane isn’t a person as much as he’s a product.
http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2013/08...
Well, Well, Well....your Liberal Jays are squawking up a storm tonight, eh?

ahem. You gotta little bird poop dribblin' down yer head there, boy.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#969761 Aug 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Boy Messiah catches flies without honey.
Just ask Larry Sinclair.
Hi Larry!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#969762 Aug 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is that American medicine spends a lot of money on treating terminal patients who will die soon regardless. An honest discussion of this issue would be useful.
What do you mean... "American medicine"?????
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#969763 Aug 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
There's that Progressive code-word again! "debunked"!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. ....
Consider yerself 'debunked', baby:)
lol! Oooo!!! It's like the con one...'racists!'
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#969764 Aug 23, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Blah, blah,
blah, blah, blah, blah!!!
Me er eww smerwt liberwal!!!!
<quoted text>
lol! Ah! You're speaking in your native tongue I see!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#969765 Aug 23, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they will not.
To do so would not fit the propaganda agenda of the fascists/Democrats.
The Democrats simply want hate, hence power is priority.
Democrats are fascists. Period.
lol! And you're the nazi lover!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#969766 Aug 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney had no fire, refused to attack Obama.
Romeny had no direction.

He had too many masters to please.

The same problem McCain had.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#969767 Aug 23, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
AIRHEAD!!
lol! You aren't even that full son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#969768 Aug 23, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Howdie Thread RACIST.
Homophobe on man...
Clean your Brown Shirt, NAZI BOY!
Obamabot fool. Sponge.
<quoted text>
lol! You really should take your swastika off first son if you're going to make such idiotic remarks!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#969769 Aug 23, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
NJ Retard belongs in jail. I would not want that scumbag near my kids. They don't get any lower than that dirtbag NJ Retard.
lol! You have KIDS?!?!?!?!

Quick! Someone! Call the police!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#969770 Aug 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a mind game to play: take a present day 14-year old who is heavily into digital-gore game playing. Extrapolate this behavior and its potential consequences into adulthood 40 years hence.
This extreme morally shallow adult human is then placed into a position of making life/death issues regarding a hospitalized family member. Pull the plug or not to pull the plug?
It behooves us today to instill Life values into those coming of age not just for their benefit but for those of us entering advanced age. Reap what you sow.
However, the present day media mix of government and celebrity, I fear, will sour any attempts at instilling good moral worldviews of coming generations. Read: Hitler Youth Corp running the world of the future. Obama: "You didn't build that!", Big Brother did.
This potential corruption is a present day specter.
lol! So now you blame the world for the problems of kids?!?!?

Geez you people are really screwed on backwards!

Orlando, FL

#969771 Aug 23, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Try riding, in a car that be gliding. If I showed you where I live, you would think I was hiding! Just a couple bars from " Styles Pernero- a.k.a. Styles P of the LOX," that describes my living situation. I grew up in the hood, now I visit when I want. You, just been a coward in hiding all your life. So I really have to repost my last post? You're even lower on the totem pole than Galt. That's a crying shame. Mr. Irrelevant!
Would the black community be appeased if Trayvon Martin had succeeded in killing George Zimmerman?

Young black men attacking whites saying "This is for Trayvon" and now killing white people is quite distressing.

A Homeland Security employee now has a website up inciting a war on whites.

If Trayvon had succeeded in smashing Zimmerman's head or beating him to death, this wouldn't be happening?

Should Zimmerman have not defended himself? Martin couldn't be considered suspect in a high crime area without becoming the attacker when young black men had committed the crimes in that area?

None of this makes any sense and blacks are making the tensions much, much worse.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#969772 Aug 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Romeny had no direction.
He had too many masters to please.
The same problem McCain had.
Both were Psuedo Liberals too within the Republican Party or RINO's and both would make great Pseudo Liberal Democrats too.

RINO(Republican in Name Only)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_In_Na...

http://www.conservapedia.com/RINO

Pseudo Liberal

http://liberapedia.wikia.com/wiki/Pseudoliber...

Orlando, FL

#969773 Aug 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Amazing how you can't make your point, but instead demand others disprove it!
Sorry son. You can't disprove opinions.
Just passed on some information that was sent to me via email.

There were only two provisions that concerned me. I ended up looking it up myself and those two concerns were abated.

"Demanded" others to disprove it?

Hyperbole much?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 37 min Learn to Read 182,126
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min No Warming 49,335
For a meat-centric dinner, meet at Skrine Chops (Jan '08) 4 hr Reddog 6
delhi female 7 hr yatharth 1
Fight at Navy Pier 7 hr joey 1
abby 12-26 8 hr Mister Tonka 4
amy 12-26 8 hr Mister Tonka 4
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago