Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1252077 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

TSM

El Paso, TX

#969969 Aug 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text> you should have stood up and been counted under bushie boy. But I guess it was more acceptable then!
Yeah I guess you disagree with Bill… Clinton no government could have failed to act against Iraq after September 11, 2001 attack in view of the intelligence provided or in Feb 2003: Kerry Said Leaving Saddam Hussein "Unfettered with Nuclear Weapons or Weapons of Mass Destruction Is Unacceptable." We could act like Liberals/Obama and blame Clinton…Right?
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#969970 Aug 24, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I love Rush. Did you know Mochelle O'bama has custom made lip stick for her large girth of mouth?
Oh really? Well that's great, she has lovely lips.

I'll bet you have a mouth like a straight line; probably looks like a cut on your face.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#969972 Aug 24, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah.
For every bit of collateral damage like the Aussie teen, there are 10-20 homicidal gang-bangers gunned down and removed from the gene pool. That's good news, and a positive trend we should nurture and applaud.....
I do believe this president and his administration yearn for civil unrest. It would make it easier for the federal government to implement a "civilian national security force" that is "as powerful and well-funded as the military" which Obama plainly touted as one of his goals. It would be easier to control and isolate whoever they deem a threat.

We're not in Kansas anymore. We're not even in the United States of America anymore. This is clearly a communist tactic.

Liberals cannot defend why any president would call for a "civilian national security force" as "well-funded and powerful as the military" under any circumstance.

This president is succeeding in fundamentally changing this country right under our noses one unnoticed step at a time and with our continued complacency.

From day one, I said we're in dangerous waters. We're now headed into a perfect storm.

Turning against each other would be playing into the hands of those in power who are seeking absolute power.

We have to find a way to encourage tolerance with strong voices and intervention to restore some sanity to the present insanity.

A divided country will fall. The consequences could be much worse.
Al Chimpton

Murrieta, CA

#969973 Aug 24, 2013
Where all the white women ?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#969975 Aug 24, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Only ghetto scum wear expensive footwear while sponging off the taxpayers.
And only phaggy "men" are concerned about fashion.
I picture njraider decked out like that negro "flavor flav".

BTW, here's what having a conversation with him is like....

Frank

Spokane, WA

#969976 Aug 24, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
too bad there wasn't video of the Martin killing. Zimmerman might have ended up where that 76 year old who shot the unarmed teen did.
A jury convicted Spooner of first-degree intentional homicide in the May 2012 killing of Darius Simmons. Surveillance video taken from Spooner's own security cameras showed him confronting the teen that morning, pointing a gun at him from about 6 feet away and shooting him in the chest.
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504083_162-575942...
Martin brutally attacked Zimmerman. Do you think that the laws should be changed so that it would be legal for young people to brutally attack anyone that annoys them or ignores them? Tell that to the five foot tall 88 year old that was killed earlier in the week.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#969977 Aug 24, 2013
TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah I guess you disagree with Bill… Clinton no government could have failed to act against Iraq after September 11, 2001 attack in view of the intelligence provided or in Feb 2003: Kerry Said Leaving Saddam Hussein "Unfettered with Nuclear Weapons or Weapons of Mass Destruction Is Unacceptable." We could act like Liberals/Obama and blame Clinton…Right?
Fact is, bushie boy acted unwisely since he had no intelligence.

What Kerry or anyone else said doesn´t carry much weight unless you're abdicating bushie's authority.
BillCooperWasRig ht

Winnipeg, Canada

#969978 Aug 24, 2013
Come On People!

My Last Post Was Gold!

Can`t Beat Satirical Humor, Mixed With Ground Shaking Facts!

;)
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#969979 Aug 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do believe this president and his administration yearn for civil unrest. It would make it easier for the federal government to implement a "civilian national security force" that is "as powerful and well-funded as the military" which Obama plainly touted as one of his goals. It would be easier to control and isolate whoever they deem a threat.
We're not in Kansas anymore. We're not even in the United States of America anymore. This is clearly a communist tactic.
Liberals cannot defend why any president would call for a "civilian national security force" as "well-funded and powerful as the military" under any circumstance.
This president is succeeding in fundamentally changing this country right under our noses one unnoticed step at a time and with our continued complacency.
From day one, I said we're in dangerous waters. We're now headed into a perfect storm.
Turning against each other would be playing into the hands of those in power who are seeking absolute power.
We have to find a way to encourage tolerance with strong voices and intervention to restore some sanity to the present insanity.
Na, odumbo doesnt have the power, organization, or wherewithal to do something like that (even if he wanted to). Hell, he cant even push through a fully-funded ACA.

Remember that at the end of the day he is still half anglo, and doesnt want a bunch of freeloading, homicidal ni**achimps hanging out on his lawn either....
Frank

Spokane, WA

#969980 Aug 24, 2013
Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
The killer Zimmerman was shopping for another weapon, a shotgun, for his next victim. Even posed for a photo with the owner if the store.
Martin had the right to kill Zimmerman according to the stand your ground law. Would a jury have found him not guilty?
They didn't use the stand your ground law in that case. It was a simple case of self defense. Do you think they should change the laws to allow young people to simply go out and beat to death anyone that annoys them?

Location hidden

#969981 Aug 24, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Na, odumbo doesnt have the power, organization, or wherewithal to do something like that (even if he wanted to). Hell, he cant even push through a fully-funded ACA.
Remember that at the end of the day he is still half anglo, and doesnt want a bunch of freeloading, homicidal ni**achimps hanging out on his lawn either....
"The GOP has allowed a virus to infect their party, and what they had hoped would bring Republicans back to national power is actually tearing them apart." - Allen Clifton

You are the virus, its called moronitis.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#969982 Aug 24, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Unless you never had sex outside of marriage, Rush called you a slut.
What kind of woman puts up with his hatred of women? Do you like being demeaned?
Rush is basically funded by the far right groups as he lost most of his corporate sponsors. They like the way he dupes morons like you.
If I tune in while on an errand, he always tells a lie & when I next check Topix, you fricken morons are regurgitating his crap..
If a woman earns a reputation,she keeps it. It is not societies responsibility to provide alibis,excuses or justifications for immoral behavior. It is the individuals responsibility to remain moral and decent.

Orlando, FL

#969983 Aug 24, 2013
steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
A huge share of this responsibility belongs to rap music, the LSM, liberals and Hollywood, IMO.
Exactly. We worry about our food sources and the FDA keeping us safe from food poisoning. But we blindly accept sources poisoning the morality of our younger generation and allowing propaganda to go unchecked which is misleading the public at large to serve those in power.

Strong voices have to start speaking out loud and clear and those of us who care have to rally around them.

A few are beginning to speak out about the garbage black boys are ingesting every day and the gratuitous violent garbage Hollyweird is feeding our young people, but they are mostly whispers.

Someone needs to grab a bullhorn and we all better figure out how to grab the bull by the horns.
BillCooperWasRig ht

Winnipeg, Canada

#969985 Aug 24, 2013
You Guys Blow Horse Cock!

Just Sayin...
TSM

El Paso, TX

#969986 Aug 24, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Fact is, bushie boy acted unwisely since he had no intelligence.
What Kerry or anyone else said doesn´t carry much weight unless you're abdicating bushie's authority.
Yeah I see comprehension is still a Task for Liberals, not only did Liberals support Bush in Jan 2003 running as a Presidential candidate’ Kerry’ said the following:
“If You Don't Believe Saddam Hussein Is A Threat With Nuclear Weapons, Then You Shouldn't Vote For Me.”(LA Times, 1/31/03) We should blame Clinton for 9/11/Iraq War because he failed to take out the Master Mind Osama…Right!!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#969988 Aug 24, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
"The GOP has allowed a virus to infect their party, and what they had hoped would bring Republicans back to national power is actually tearing them apart." - Allen Clifton
You are the virus, its called moronitis.
LOL!!

Lets follow a proven formula, and stick with what we know here. Sckng ck (and generally being a limp-wristed anglo fairy) is your esteemed area of expertise. If you stray far from it (or the safety of your urban sewer), you will quickly be swallowed up by the vortex that is "the real world".

I would hate for that to happen, as I greatly enjoy btch-slapping you with minimal effort.

Please don't cheat me out of that leisurely (but enjoyable) activity......
LCNlin

United States

#969989 Aug 24, 2013
lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree; but the irony of that is that they don't want to pay the taxes to this country that protects them.
libertarians until their houses are on fire
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#969990 Aug 24, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG, meltdown in progress. Take a pill.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#969991 Aug 24, 2013
Frank wrote:
<quoted text>If a woman earns a reputation,she keeps it. It is not societies responsibility to provide alibis,excuses or justifications for immoral behavior. It is the individuals responsibility to remain moral and decent.
Oh this is rich! Coming from the father of a crackwhore who lost custody of her children.
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#969992 Aug 24, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
libertarians until their houses are on fire
Exactly

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Enter 192,385
Another Centralia, IL Police Scandal: Officer ... 1 hr Counselor48 1
Ask Amy 7-5-15 5 hr mrs gladys kravitz 4
5 Truths You Cannot Disagree With. 6 hr Dave 11
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 7 hr Analog man 6,147
In Summer Please Help Me ribeye steak is best f... 7 hr MyChicagoSteak 1
Dear Abby 7-5-15 8 hr mrs gladys kravitz 6
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages