Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,521)

Showing posts 890,401 - 890,420 of1,033,037
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
can't admit to being wrong?
so you and BillO do have a lot in common.
Chester Arthur was Garfield's VP who became the President after Garfield was assassinated. Arthur was a natural born citizen. His father emigrated to the U.S. and eventually became a naturalized citizen.

But I wasn't wrong about anything. After making the comment Americans elect presidents with American fathers, I asked another poster to point out another president whose father wasn't.

You did instead.

Arthur's father wasn't a Muslim who married his mother when he was already married to another woman. And Arthur didn't look like another man who was a Communist and a close family friend who looked just like him.

But thanks anyway for pointing out Chester Arthur was elected Garfield's VP and then became the president even though his father wasn't born in America.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
Beware: O'bama Officials have recruited bloggers and private groups to promote and publicize the new law, although their attempt to engage in a similar relationship with the NFL and the NBA was rejected by the leagues.
The federal government has a $41 million contract with public relations firm Weber Shandwick for a national campaign to push O'bamaCare through different channels. Separately, federal grants are fueling a $684 million outreach effort through the states.
Well, that explains the poster, Obama the Genius...though I don't think his posts are exactly what the Obama officials had in mind.

Night fetch.
Forum

Carlsbad, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I hope he runs on that!
Oh please, please, please, please, please say you're not teasing and that's what his primary platform will read!!!!
(lol! I love this comedy channel!)
We need a hispanic President now to prove that he knows
better.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Pallone Addresses Prescription Drug Abuse and Fraud in Medicare Part D with New Bill
Pallone is the Ranking Member of the House Energy and Commerce Subcommittee on Health and wrote his bill on the heels of a Health and Human Services Office of Inspector General’s report released last month, which found that Medicare paid for 30,000 prescriptions for controlled substances that were ordered by individuals who did not have the authority to prescribe prescription drugs prescribed by unauthorized individuals including massage therapists, athletic trainers, social workers and interpreters. The report also states that of these prescriptions, more than 7,000 were narcotics, such as oxycodone, which have the highest potential for abuse and can be diverted and resold for profit.
http://www.politickernj.com/67470/pallone-add...
What is the purpose of another bill when these actions are already criminal?
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
using the Canadian WND as a source is sure to irritate.
if you're Ultra Left Wing crazy.
lol! At least we can all agree it takes facts out of the equation!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Chester Alan Arthur was born October 5, 1829, in Fairfield, Vermont. His father, William Arthur, was born just outside the village of Cullybackey, County Antrim, Ireland.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chester_A._Arthu...
so you weren't a history teacher?
I can't imagine what Lois taught.

I bet she got her charges just as confused!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, how nice of you to share that little bit of history trivia which is neither here nor there and of which no one even knows or cares about.
But if I'm ever on Jeopardy and Arthur's father's birthplace is one of the answers, I'll be prepared with the question, What is Cullybackey, County Antrim, Ireland?
And I'll think of you.
lol! It obviously proves you lied son.

I'm sure that's a tidbit you wanted to slide by.

I wonder what you would have done to your kids if they gave the same excuse you just did?

Detention!!!!!!!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Anyone who believes a 2600 page bill allowing the feds to run our healthcare system is a good thing is beyond a pinhead, my description in imbecile. Are you an imbecile?
All I need to know about Obamacare is right here:
Is Congress Trying to Exempt Itself From Obamacare ...- The Blaze
www.theblaze.com/.../is-congress-trying-to-ex... ;
Apr 25, 2013 - Whats This About Congress Exempting Itself From Obamacare?..... Like they exempted themselves a few weeks ago against insider trading?
Liberals are so stupid.
lol! Well, you used theblaze as a source.

I guess you're dead set on proving you're an imbecile!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>"If ObamaCare were sound health care policy, Secretary Sebelius wouldn't have to resort to video contests and prizes to tempt people to sign up." MAYBE you will get that blow up doll you so desire:)
Muslim Terrorists would like Blow Up dolls:>
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
A little hot, wasn't it?
The weather is always nice on a golf course.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>about 20 years ago Hawaii was held up as a model for national universal health-care. Now it is broke and even its vaunted employer mandated coverage is not guaranteeing everyone is getting coverage.
(Notice the democrats say nuttin' about Hawai'i now.) Universal Health Care in Mass. is bleeding the state dry, long wait times AND hospitals are suing the state for NON PAYMENT For services or UNDERPAYING for services.
http://specfriggintacular.files.wordpress.com...
lol! The laws haven't changed son.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
LMAO @ the leftist phags still insisting odumbocare will pay for itself. In his op-ed today, P.O.S. paul krugman admitted the only way odumbocare could be stopped at this point is if the Repubs were able to stop the raising of the debt ceiling. So if it "pays for itself", why do we need to increase the national debt?
Leftists are after only one thing; "handouts"...:-)
Remember now....paul krugman and the Magic Negro both won Nobels.

Birds of a feather, Skunks of a stripe.....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, we should continue to torture the little wimp, but all within reason. After all, who ELSE will I get but dumbdave to shine the little shoes and belt buckle on this uniform before he wears it on my lawn....
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thum...
lol! the puppy is still a wiki warrior!

I love this comedy channel!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
Beware: O'bama Officials have recruited bloggers and private groups to promote and publicize the new law, although their attempt to engage in a similar relationship with the NFL and the NBA was rejected by the leagues.
The federal government has a $41 million contract with public relations firm Weber Shandwick for a national campaign to push O'bamaCare through different channels. Separately, federal grants are fueling a $684 million outreach effort through the states.
Did I help pay for this?

Nobody asked my permission!!
LCNlin

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Chester Arthur was Garfield's VP who became the President after Garfield was assassinated. Arthur was a natural born citizen. His father emigrated to the U.S. and eventually became a naturalized citizen.
But I wasn't wrong about anything. After making the comment Americans elect presidents with American fathers, I asked another poster to point out another president whose father wasn't.
You did instead.
in the real world

Wrapped up in a white blanket, Prince George sleeps cradled by his mother, the Duchess of Cambridge, as his proud father casts a protective arm around his family in the intimate pictures.

In his first interview since his son’s birth on July 22, Prince William said he and his wife were enjoying being parents but were looking forward to being able to sleep through the night again.

He added that Prince George was “doing very well” and reminded him of himself and his brother, Prince Harry, when they were children.

"He's a little bit of a rascal, I'll put it that way,” he told CNN.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a federal law and the federal IRS will be the enforcer, how is it not federal ran?
Mass. isn't Obamacare and Mass. is no model to aspire to anyway.
If you think the feds can run anything properly, take a look at the post office.
Why is congress and it's aide's being exempted? Because it's crap, that's why, as many of you ignoramus's will find out.
Injudgement doesn't seem to be quite all there at times:>
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Muslim Terrorists would like Blow Up dolls:>
In your case, the vacuum between your ears would cause you to implode!

I guess in that event, you really are a 'sucker!!!!!'
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Remember now....paul krugman and the Magic Negro both won Nobels.
Birds of a feather, Skunks of a stripe.....
So... you're saying cons are losers?

wow.

I'll settle for idiots.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The weather is always nice on a golf course.
You should hold your club high in Florida during a thunderstorm.....
Yeah

Mililani, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I help pay for this?
Nobody asked my permission!!
Trust me, you don't count son!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 890,401 - 890,420 of1,033,037
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min wojar 167,455
Abby 4-17 4 min Kuuipo 29
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 min well 47,028
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 24 min Mister Tonka 96,067
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 49 min Eric 65,059
Obama and Hillary's Just Dessert? 1 hr josphd 3
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 1 hr josphd 7,547
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••