Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1236001 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Mililani, HI

#969761 Aug 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
The Boy Messiah catches flies without honey.
Just ask Larry Sinclair.
Hi Larry!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#969762 Aug 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The truth is that American medicine spends a lot of money on treating terminal patients who will die soon regardless. An honest discussion of this issue would be useful.
What do you mean... "American medicine"?????
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#969763 Aug 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
There's that Progressive code-word again! "debunked"!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.. ....
Consider yerself 'debunked', baby:)
lol! Oooo!!! It's like the con one...'racists!'
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#969764 Aug 23, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Blah, blah,
blah, blah, blah, blah!!!
Me er eww smerwt liberwal!!!!
<quoted text>
lol! Ah! You're speaking in your native tongue I see!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#969765 Aug 23, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
No, they will not.
To do so would not fit the propaganda agenda of the fascists/Democrats.
The Democrats simply want hate, hence power is priority.
Democrats are fascists. Period.
lol! And you're the nazi lover!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#969766 Aug 23, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Romney had no fire, refused to attack Obama.
Romeny had no direction.

He had too many masters to please.

The same problem McCain had.
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#969767 Aug 23, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
AIRHEAD!!
lol! You aren't even that full son!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#969768 Aug 23, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Howdie Thread RACIST.
Homophobe on man...
Clean your Brown Shirt, NAZI BOY!
Obamabot fool. Sponge.
<quoted text>
lol! You really should take your swastika off first son if you're going to make such idiotic remarks!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#969769 Aug 23, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
NJ Retard belongs in jail. I would not want that scumbag near my kids. They don't get any lower than that dirtbag NJ Retard.
lol! You have KIDS?!?!?!?!

Quick! Someone! Call the police!
Yeah

Mililani, HI

#969770 Aug 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a mind game to play: take a present day 14-year old who is heavily into digital-gore game playing. Extrapolate this behavior and its potential consequences into adulthood 40 years hence.
This extreme morally shallow adult human is then placed into a position of making life/death issues regarding a hospitalized family member. Pull the plug or not to pull the plug?
It behooves us today to instill Life values into those coming of age not just for their benefit but for those of us entering advanced age. Reap what you sow.
However, the present day media mix of government and celebrity, I fear, will sour any attempts at instilling good moral worldviews of coming generations. Read: Hitler Youth Corp running the world of the future. Obama: "You didn't build that!", Big Brother did.
This potential corruption is a present day specter.
lol! So now you blame the world for the problems of kids?!?!?

Geez you people are really screwed on backwards!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#969771 Aug 23, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Try riding, in a car that be gliding. If I showed you where I live, you would think I was hiding! Just a couple bars from " Styles Pernero- a.k.a. Styles P of the LOX," that describes my living situation. I grew up in the hood, now I visit when I want. You, just been a coward in hiding all your life. So I really have to repost my last post? You're even lower on the totem pole than Galt. That's a crying shame. Mr. Irrelevant!
Would the black community be appeased if Trayvon Martin had succeeded in killing George Zimmerman?

Young black men attacking whites saying "This is for Trayvon" and now killing white people is quite distressing.

A Homeland Security employee now has a website up inciting a war on whites.

If Trayvon had succeeded in smashing Zimmerman's head or beating him to death, this wouldn't be happening?

Should Zimmerman have not defended himself? Martin couldn't be considered suspect in a high crime area without becoming the attacker when young black men had committed the crimes in that area?

None of this makes any sense and blacks are making the tensions much, much worse.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#969772 Aug 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>Romeny had no direction.
He had too many masters to please.
The same problem McCain had.
Both were Psuedo Liberals too within the Republican Party or RINO's and both would make great Pseudo Liberal Democrats too.

RINO(Republican in Name Only)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republican_In_Na...

http://www.conservapedia.com/RINO

Pseudo Liberal

http://liberapedia.wikia.com/wiki/Pseudoliber...

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#969773 Aug 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Amazing how you can't make your point, but instead demand others disprove it!
Sorry son. You can't disprove opinions.
Just passed on some information that was sent to me via email.

There were only two provisions that concerned me. I ended up looking it up myself and those two concerns were abated.

"Demanded" others to disprove it?

Hyperbole much?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#969774 Aug 23, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
VIDEO!!
Fox News has recently engaged in racebaiting by baselessly claiming that a Florida student's beating on a school bus and the shooting of an Australian college student in Oklahoma were racially motivated. But police and a prosecutor involved in these cases debunked these claims during interviews on Fox.
....Instead of learning from their mistake, Fox News hosts also baselessly insisted race was a factor when reporting on the tragic death of Christopher Lane, an Australian attending college in Oklahoma. Because Lane was white and two of the three suspects charged in connection with his shooting are black, Fox presented this crime as having a racial bias. On the August 21 edition of Fox & Friends, the hosts demanded to know why President Obama, Al Sharpton, or Jesse Jackson hadn't commented on the case, an attempt to connect this crime to the killing of Trayvon Martin.
Once again, an official involved with the case debunked the network's assertions that race was a factor in this crime. On August 22, Fox News host Greta van Susteren interviewed local District Attorney Jason Hicks, who said that with all of his evidence for the case, he had nothing to "indicate that the killing of Christopher Lane was related to either his race or to his nationality."
http://mediamatters.org/blog/2013/08/23/polic...
VIDEO!!
"sonic"
Congratulations you are a Fox News adherent. You more than any other on this thread are current with all that comes up on Fox News. Good for you. if you had a brain you would have noted that I never said or commented on race or if it was a factor, I simply relayed an unfortunate event that happened in the city I live in. It is only cheap asswholes like you who bring race into every discussion. The newspaper in this city did not comment on race, they did publish pictures of the suspected assailants. Fox News did show the pictures of the thugs.
You "sonic" would be in hog heaven if a story broke about two white thugs shooting a black man in the back as he was out jogging. You make all your judgements based strictly based on color, not, on what one accomplishes. Al, blacks good, all whites bad. You are a racist.
Peace
KMA
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#969775 Aug 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Well, Well....your Liberal Jays are squawking up a storm tonight, eh?
ahem. You gotta little bird poop dribblin' down yer head there, boy.
you know how it is. you show up here and the race baiters are in full swing, so might as well throw some crap back at them.

it's just too damn bad this isn't an exclusively conservative thread. if you want that run over to one of the many right wing sites that are in full racial resentment mode. must be 50 of them. hop to.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#969776 Aug 23, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"sonic"
Congratulations you are a Fox News adherent. You more than any other on this thread are current with all that comes up on Fox News. Good for you. if you had a brain you would have noted that I never said or commented on race or if it was a factor, I simply relayed an unfortunate event that happened in the city I live in. It is only cheap asswholes like you who bring race into every discussion. The newspaper in this city did not comment on race, they did publish pictures of the suspected assailants. Fox News did show the pictures of the thugs.
You "sonic" would be in hog heaven if a story broke about two white thugs shooting a black man in the back as he was out jogging. You make all your judgements based strictly based on color, not, on what one accomplishes. Al, blacks good, all whites bad. You are a racist.
Peace
KMA
so you didn't watch FOX today?
THE MANNING REPORT

Smithfield, NC

#969777 Aug 23, 2013
Australian baseball player Christopher Lane out for a jog in an Oklahoma neighborhood is shot and killed by three “bored” teenagers who decided to kill someone for fun. Recorded on 21 August 2013. Read article here: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/national/police_...

“ATLAH: THAT’S WHAT GOD SAID.”
Anointed to establish families, churches and businesses, unlike any the world hath seen. Indeed the final product of the land, ATLAH, will boast of being the seat of the world’s banking, business, and education centers.

Love us or hate us?
Please Support Us

Three Trayvon Martin Type Thugs Kill Chris Lane

http://atlah.org/2013/08/22/three-trayvon-mar...
LCNlin

United States

#969778 Aug 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Would the black community be appeased if Trayvon Martin had succeeded in killing George Zimmerman?
Young black men attacking whites saying "This is for Trayvon" and now killing white people is quite distressing.
If Trayvon had succeeded in smashing Zimmerman's head or beating him to death, this wouldn't be happening?
Should Zimmerman have not defended himself? Martin couldn't be considered suspect in a high crime area without becoming the attacker when young black men had committed the crimes in that area?
None of this makes any sense and blacks are making the tensions much, much worse.
delusional
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#969779 Aug 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Words of wisdom from a white supremacist, what a load
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#969780 Aug 23, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
delusional
Gay (which isnt a surprise).....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former U.S. House Speaker Hastert indicted on f... 11 min Emily Latella 45
amy 6-2 22 min Mister Tonka 2
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 33 min Jeff Davis 189,814
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 33 min Reality 53,579
abby 6-2 34 min Mister Tonka 1
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr Red_Forman 5,253
Review: South Shore Self Storage, Inc. 3 hr gtwrubbertrack 1
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]