Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#969406 Aug 23, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
the question should never had been asked. Ken Starr had an agenda and was on a witch hunt. He coerced witnesses, sending them to jail when he didn't get the testimony he wanted. He started investigating the White Water real estate deal and when that didn't pan out, went from one accusation to dozens. Yet he couldn't find anything. He finally did, with the help of an illegal tape recording of a phone call. Yes in the state where Monica's phone conversation was recorded by Linda, it is illegal to record a person's phone conversation without their knowledge.
so the grand jury was based on illegally obtain evidence....and what happens to an indictment based on illegally obtained evidence....something about poisoning the well
What a loser response. How lame!
OBAMA NATION

Smithfield, NC

#969407 Aug 23, 2013

U.S SOLDIERS Expose Martial Law Agenda Plans

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#969408 Aug 23, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>And yet, when I look at the WH, there he is!
What is it with libtrds and their inability to understand what they read?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#969409 Aug 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Red states' income growing faster than blue states'
http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/nation/st...
Personal income in 23 red states has risen 4.6% since the recession began in December 2007, after adjusting for inflation. Income is up just 0.5% in 15 blue states and Washington, D.C., during that time.
...Well, that shoots your liberally-biased false assumption right in the foot, doesn't it?
Actually, no.

In fact, how it addresses the point seems to be lost on you.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#969410 Aug 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats will not even contemplate cutting waste and duplication in the entitlement programs.
Even though Obama promised to "eliminate waste, fraud and abuse 'line by line' in the budget" in 2008.
Sounded good to get elected, I suppose.
But actual cuts might be perceived as losing votes.
Funny. I thought you claimed you only report.

Obviously you're an activist!!!!

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#969411 Aug 23, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
And I don't think I can post this enough you goddamned liar, the AFL-CIO has no problem with the ACA they're objecting to the one year delay in implementing employer mandates. Got that stupid?
You better sit down.

According to the Las Vegas Sun:

Union leaders are concerned with a provision of the law that call for the provision of health insurance for people who work more than 30-hours per week, meaning workers’ hours could be cut so that employers don’t have to provide health insurance.

Danny Thompson, the head of the Nevada State AFL-CIO told the Sun in an interview this week,“We were told that if you liked the health insurance you had, then it would be left alone,” he said.“Well, it hasn’t been left alone.”

http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2013/aug/21/n...

The delay tee'ed them off too.

Since when does any president willy-nilly change any law of the land?

Obama thinks HE'S the government.

“fairtax.org”

gauley bridge wv

#969412 Aug 23, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Didn't see any question, try using proper punctuation next time.
Medicare part d
Was against it myself. If you could understand what you read you would have seen it.

“It's all about the struggle”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#969413 Aug 23, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh lookie, it's the little copycat!!
I know you haven't had an original idea in your life, but copying my picture proves that imitation is the highest form of flattery.
But I still wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.
So you're too stupid to understand the concept of sarcastic mockery? Here's a sample...

http://www.hulu.com/watch/19312

...loser.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#969414 Aug 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Democrats will not even contemplate cutting waste and duplication in the entitlement programs.
Even though Obama promised to "eliminate waste, fraud and abuse 'line by line' in the budget" in 2008.
Sounded good to get elected, I suppose.
But actual cuts might be perceived as losing votes.
Medicare Part D
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#969415 Aug 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
You better sit down.
According to the Las Vegas Sun:
Union leaders are concerned with a provision of the law that call for the provision of health insurance for people who work more than 30-hours per week, meaning workers’ hours could be cut so that employers don’t have to provide health insurance.
Danny Thompson, the head of the Nevada State AFL-CIO told the Sun in an interview this week,“We were told that if you liked the health insurance you had, then it would be left alone,” he said.“Well, it hasn’t been left alone.”
http://www.lasvegassun.com/news/2013/aug/21/n...
The delay tee'ed them off too.
Obama thinks HE'S the government.
Ever seen a full time union worker getting food stamps?

Me neither!

Red State full time non union workers:

ELIGIBLE AND ENCOURAGED TO GET FOOD STAMPS!

and welfare

And medicaid

Red States:

COME GIT YER FDERAL HAND ME OUTS!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#969419 Aug 23, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Medicare Part D
Medicare Part D is considered by many conservatives the worst legislation ever passed by Pseudo Liberal Republicans and Pseudo Liberal George W. Bush besides it added to the Federal Deficit by 7 trillion Dollars and wasn't even paid for.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#969420 Aug 23, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"sonic"
One more time you lie.
Spokane, WA
August 22, 2013
85 year old beaten to death by two teens. As you can imagine a front page story. Absolutely no mention of race was made in the story. The reason we know the color of the perpetrators was a photo from a surveilance camera which clearly showed they were black. That photo was not on the front page. Fortunately one person has been arrested. The 85 year old was a veteran of WW2 and was wounded while serving in the South Pacific.
Peace
KMA
maybe i should have been more specific about where you would find it.

Black teens in Oklahoma murder white Australian jogger for sport

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/20/black-teens...

and since i'm pretty sure no right wing nutjobs are spending time at Mother Jones....
WAKE THE HELL UP USA

Smithfield, NC

#969423 Aug 23, 2013
JUNE 2013 U S Government Activating FEMA Camps

Orlando, FL

#969424 Aug 23, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Some filthy rich making more by exploiting workers and getting tax cuts pumps the data.
MORE FOLKS ON FOOD STAMPS IN RED STATES.
?
?
?
poor, fat, sick and dumb?
Must be a red state!
Less government, more jobs, less dependency.

In that order.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#969427 Aug 23, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahha! "Platinum Plan"!!
Yeah, that's why you have to wait for the .10 sale at the State exchanges. You'd be better off scking off a cuban doctor to fix you up in an alley......
You leftist retards crack me up.....
What is your deal.......donggger!

BLUE CROSS OFFERED ON EXCHANGE HERE AND ELSEWHERE!

same doctors!

Same hospitals.

Great care.

Fenny fcktard. <------ in denial much!

(I am saving $400 a month! OBAMACARE! IT'S EVERYWHERE)

maybe with my $5 grand in savings I will take a vacation!

Stop by on the way and faaart in your face?

LOL! F U ;)
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#969428 Aug 23, 2013
89-Year-Old Wounded WWII Vet Beaten to Death by Two Black Teens

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

so does anyone really think a far right site would run a headline that says....89-Year-Old Wounded WWII Vet Beaten to Death by Two White Teens...?

no way any right wing site would ever be considered racist.....

Black teens beat WWII vet, 88, to death

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/wwii-vet-89-dies-a...

wellll, maybe.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#969429 Aug 23, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
are you really that stupid
senator craig was re-elected, I believe that shows support.
the evangelical crowd supported Rev Haggard,
"Worshippers are always challenged by crisis. And when tragedy and crisis strikes it is at that moment that you truly decide if you are a worshipper of the most high god. And today as the worship pastor of this church I am very proud of you,” said the Rev. Ross Parsley, who has replaced Haggard.
Ryan Price and his fiancee, Karen Geyer, were impressed.“It seemed genuine — from the heart. It’s unfortunate but it happens,” said Geyer.
“He’s reaching out and asking for forgiveness,” said Price."
Ted Haggard, mega-church founder felled by sex scandal, returns to pulpit
Gay revelations were a disaster for a hero of US evangelicals. Now he has launched a new church in his garden
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/jun/06/...
Sprm guzzlr Craig had been in the Senate for 18 years and in the House for ten. That's a lot of public restrooms where little kids might be present.

The stupid sumbich plead no contest hoping that no one would notice__LMAO. After his rants against Bill Clinton's indiscretions Craig believed no one would notice his.
WAKE THE HELL UP USA

Smithfield, NC

#969430 Aug 23, 2013
FEMA Drivers Expose mass Shipments Bullets Cofffins -

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#969431 Aug 23, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
are you really that stupid
senator craig was re-elected, I believe that shows support.
the evangelical crowd supported Rev Haggard,
"Worshippers are always challenged by crisis. And when tragedy and crisis strikes it is at that moment that you truly decide if you are a worshipper of the most high god. And today as the worship pastor of this church I am very proud of you,” said the Rev. Ross Parsley, who has replaced Haggard.
Ryan Price and his fiancee, Karen Geyer, were impressed.“It seemed genuine — from the heart. It’s unfortunate but it happens,” said Geyer.
“He’s reaching out and asking for forgiveness,” said Price."
Ted Haggard, mega-church founder felled by sex scandal, returns to pulpit
Gay revelations were a disaster for a hero of US evangelicals. Now he has launched a new church in his garden
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/jun/06/...
Now for the truth

Hagard isn't a politician

And

"Facing mounting pressure and a Senate ethics investigation launched by his own political party after an embarrassing arrest, Sen. Larry Craig has resigned from Congress"

Stupid fckn libturd still supports that womanizer, bill clinton.

Orlando, FL

#969432 Aug 23, 2013

Even delaying this monstrosity isn't going to change the ever-growing resistance against it.

Probably intensify it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 min edogxxx 98,366
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 12 min Kristy 47,033
Amy 10-1 23 min Mister Tonka 9
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 25 min HughBe 69,535
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 27 min LRS 178,608
Feel-good news is made near Ferguson 47 min reality is a crutch 1
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Always Smile 4,050

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]