Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

#969462 Aug 23, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Sprm guzzlr Craig had been in the Senate for 18 years and in the House for ten. That's a lot of public restrooms where little kids might be present.
The stupid sumbich plead no contest hoping that no one would notice__LMAO. After his rants against Bill Clinton's indiscretions Craig believed no one would notice his.
He's a real weirdo. Remember him castigating Bill Clinton? "He's a nasty boy, a dirty nasty boy..."
Oh please, and dragging that poor long suffering wife into it saying he's not gay. Whatever.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#969463 Aug 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. But I know good when I see it.
yeah, i'd say you do. i've watched Burn Notice from day one. Sam Axe is the man. let's hope he gets his own show.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#969465 Aug 23, 2013
WHERE IN THE WORLD IS SAMANTHA POWER?- UN Ambassador Samantha Power was on a personal trip when she missed this week’s emergency Security Council meeting on the use of chemical weapons in Syria, U.N. diplomats have reported. Power, who tweeted a call for U.N. action after news broke of the gas attack and has long advocated military intervention in the ongoing Syrian civil war, was said to be in a location where no travel arrangements could be made.

Power’s hawkish stance on Syria and the Obama administration’s argument for the UN’s centrality to addressing Syria are both damaged by the fact that Power opted to be away from Turtle Bay as the Syria struggle continued to devolve. Whether it was a family vacation with husband Cass Sunstein, also a senior adviser to President Obama, or something else, a diplomat leaving her duty post so soon after being confirmed does not suggest a high administration priority for the crisis or its putative emphasis on the UN.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#969466 Aug 23, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
From the blaze
HATE THEM’: HERE’S WHAT TEEN ACCUSED OF MURDERING AUSTRALIAN STUDENT HAD TO SAY ABOUT ‘WHITE’ PEOPLE, GUNS AND KILLING ON TWITTER
From wnd
POLICE: TEENS KILL BASEBALL PLAYER 'FOR FUN'
so which is it? fun or racism?

and i wonder what those sites have to say about our Black President? maybe it's just all in 'fun'?

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#969467 Aug 23, 2013
Just had to post this before taking a little break...trying to save liberals from themselves is hard work.

"When my information changes, I change my opinion. What do you do, Sir?" - John Maynard Keynes

"The more corrupt the state, the more numerous the laws." - Tacitus
WAKE THE HELL UP USA

Smithfield, NC

#969468 Aug 23, 2013
TO ALL CHRISTIANS wrote:
Obama's Executive Order 16303 now
gives his government total martial law powers
over the population in an emergency...
or even at peacetime!
This law allows them to erase your right to bear arms, throw your family into prison without a trial and even confiscate your food stockpiles!
It's the end of the constitution...as we know it.
There is a reason why they are doing this....and in just a minute you'll understand why. And the facts I'm about to expose will reveal that the "emergency" they are so concerned about is not only probable it's likely to hit in the next 8-10 months or less.
And if you want to ensure that you and your family make it through safely to the other side...pay close attention. http://patriotsurvivalplan.com/video.php...
@@@@@@@@@@
The military ouster of Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi will likely have ramifications far beyond the ancient country's borders, potentially affecting the balance of power in the Middle East, the influence the U.S. can wield in the region and the worldwide price of oil. http://www.cnbc.com/id/100864339
PLEASE PRAY WHEN OBAMA TRIES TO OVER THROW THE USA CONSTITUTION THAT THE USA MILITARY WILL OUSTER OBAMA AND SUPPORT THEIR OATH TO UPHOLD THE USA CONSTITUTION!!!!!!
THANK YOU,
IN JESUS NAME
KINGS OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS!!!!!!!!!!
JESUS WILL GET THE LAST LAUGH
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#969469 Aug 23, 2013
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas – A dozen gun rights supporters plan to march in a western Arkansas city this weekend with their firearms on display to highlight a law that they argue allows the open carry of handguns, despite an attorney general's opinion saying otherwise.

Arkansas Carry, a gun rights group, on Saturday plans to hold an invitation-only "open carry" march in Fort Smith to highlight the disputed law, which took effect Aug. 16. Attorney General Dustin McDaniel last month said the new law makes technical corrections regarding the possession of a handgun but didn't remove the restrictions on carrying weapons openly.

Arkansas law currently states that being on a journey is a defense to prosecution for illegally carrying a weapon, but doesn't define what constitutes a journey. The new law defines a journey as traveling "beyond the county in which the person lives."

The head of Arkansas Carry, which has about 200 members in the state, says the advisory opinion by McDaniel is wrong.

"Basically we're going to do the walk because it's legal and we're trying to show that act 746 does authorize open carry contrary to what the attorney general said," Steve Jones, the group's chairman, said Thursday.

Jones said the group coordinated the event with police and prosecutors, though city officials say they're staying out of the debate over McDaniel's opinion. In an email to officers, Fort Smith Police Chief Kevin Lindsey wrote that the city prosecutor advised him there wouldn't be a violation of the law unless "an officer could prove that there was an unlawful attempt to employ a handgun, knife, or club as a weapon against a person."
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#969470 Aug 23, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The "white kid" is singing like a canary. Bet he turns state's witness.
oh no doubt the white kid will get off.

the right wing sites will love that.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#969471 Aug 23, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
The "white kid" is singing like a canary. Bet he turns state's witness.
He looks more like a "white African-American."
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#969472 Aug 23, 2013
How many more Chelsea Manning types will betray the United States now that Obama has opened up the military to open homosexuals?
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#969473 Aug 23, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO@U. SAVING $400/month with odumbocare? You must already be near death anyway...
You couldnt even FIND where I live (much less make it within 50 acres of here). Even if you did, you'd have broken & entered and would be: a)beaten down and arrested at gunpoint b)hogtied in the cactus; c)transported to the nearest LEO office for processing.
C'mon down, so we can test out that blue-plate special health plan....:-)
Fenny fcktard: living in fear behind barbed wire in self imposed prison.

Wake up!

Republicans first to use ACA!

Richy rich immediately put grown kids on parents plan till age 26.

An ACA law component.

All those Republican kids: on parents insurance! Live at home till age 45.

(They won't work in daddy's slave factory either!)

(Me: ate large bowl of Chili....You: nose up to my azzzzzzz.........BIG FHAAAART!!!!)
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#969475 Aug 23, 2013
OzRitz wrote:
Should Bradley Manning's request to become a woman be covered under Obama care.:)
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-237...
Chelsea Manning is unlikely to last long enough unless kept in solitary confinement.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#969476 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
See that's where you make your mistake. The classification "chimp" knows no racial boundaries. Its more a designation of saggy-pants-ed, ebonics-regugitating sociopaths, than it is a classification via ethnicity.
It's just coincidence most of the retards described above are negroes.... Right?:-)
so you're saying that wannabe white thugs should be classified as chimps?

i can see that. wholeheartedly agree. nail on the head. you've never been more right about something. you're the man.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#969477 Aug 23, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. But I know good when I see it.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!

Good joke there son!

Thanks for making my day!

I love this comedy channel!
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#969479 Aug 23, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever hear of Bosnia Frank? Around 100,000 Muslim men women and children were murdered by Christian Serbs just because of their religion.
The genocide went in both directions, and in any event was none of our business.
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#969480 Aug 23, 2013
<quoted text>
[sigh]
We are really debunking the other today Might be time to crack open the Glenn Fiddich purple drank and chill.....
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/23/authorit...
PS; now THOSE people above are inbred chimps.....:-)
too early to be drinking. bong?

just kidding. been many years since the rock&roll days. and anyway, i never inhaled.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#969481 Aug 23, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>O'bama WAS responsible for Katrina-he forgot to walk on the water and calm it--maybe he was bored that day.
LOL!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#969482 Aug 23, 2013
Police in Vegas say 'sovereign citizen' plot to kill officers thwarted

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/23/authorit...

sounds to me more like it was a sex thing.

.... rigged it to bind captives to cross beams during interrogation, and recorded videos....

sovereign something.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#969483 Aug 23, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as preventative medicine
<laughing>
Doctor Carol, MD
There is such a thing preventive (not "preventative") medicine, but it is only marginally effective.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#969484 Aug 23, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>Hey troll.

Come on down to a red state!

Run by Republicans!

On your first day on the job:

Your employment package includes:

How to file for food stamps.

How to file for Medicaid.

How to file for welfare.

On a full time job!

Red States: fail. Run by Republicans!

(Just what are Republicans good at?)
Detroit already go Bankruptcy: it is a Democratic run hell hole.

Every single city that is bankrupt is Liberal.

Texas keeps creating 70% of the jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
World's Best Photo Art 13 min Monte 4
EverGreen Belgrade 27 min servonazis 15
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques Ottawa 180,935
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 48,587
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,795
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 3 hr JOEL 70,617
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr j_m_w 98,695
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News