Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
890,201 - 890,220 of 1,079,768 Comments Last updated 5 min ago
Grey Ghost

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Where is my Anal tongue dart friend dem? I haven't seen him since he gave me ass warts
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Wow, get a load of the mug on THIS chimp!! Here is a feral ape with a rap sheet a mile long, yet he's out causing mayhem. I cant believe the phags at the huffy post covered it....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/22/sean...

Sean Carnell, Man Arrested Following Violent 'Rampage,' May Have Used Bath Salts: Police

The Huffington Post |
By Sebastian Murdock Posted: 08/22/2013

Sean Carnell faces multiple felony charges following a bizarre rampage through an Idaho town The laundry list of felony charges Sean Daniel Carnell has racked up is almost unreal.

KTVB reports the 23-year-old Idaho man went on a "rampage" through the streets of Meridian on Wednesday, brutally attacking unsuspecting victims.

Deputy Chief Tracy Basterrechea told the news station his officers believe Carnell was intoxicated during the incident, and that evidence indicates he may have consumed bath salts, synthetic drugs made from legal chemicals that mimic the dangerous effects of cocaine, amphetamines and other illegal stimulants.

While details of his destruction are still being sifted through, Bastrrechea gave a rough timeline of Carnell's mayhem.

At around 10 a.m. Carnell allegedly punched a 15-year-old repeatedly in the face at a skatepark before stealing his skateboard. Carnell then yelled at a 10-year-old boy and allegedly kicked his dog before walking away.

In his most devastating act of violence, Deputy Basterrechea says Carnell took a shovel and beat a construction worker over the head and back, putting the man in a hospital where he remains in serious condition.

Carnell then forced his way into the home of a 36-year-old woman and allegedly tried to strangle her, but fled when her daughter called police. According to police, the suspect then left the apartment and pushed a 45-year-old man in a wheelchair down the street before tipping him over.

As police arrived, Carnell allegedly broke out the windows of a house. Despite all the alleged violence, police said Carnell was arrested quietly and without further incident.

The list of charges against Carnell is long, and if convicted on all counts, he'll face a lengthy prison sentence. He has been charged with felony battery, felony kidnapping, felony robbery, battery with intent to commit a serious felony and felony burglary. His misdemeanors include battery, destruction of property, theft, animal cruelty and assault.

Bath salts are notorious for sending its users into dangerous mental states, like Seth Montgomery Easter, 23, who was found naked jumping on the hoods of cars in West Virginia. Arresting officer, Sgt. Greg Losh, described the man as being "naked as a jaybird," according to a Charleston Daily Mail report.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Oh, how sad for you leftist phags. Another feral chimp proven to be a murderer (this time killing a mexican baby in a stroller). And you retarded phags were saying "it was the dad". LMAO@U....:-)
MARIETTA, Ga.– An 18-year-old man accused of fatally shooting a baby in a stroller during a robbery attempt in coastal Georgia twice counted down from five and threatened the baby before the deadly shot, his teenage co-defendant testified Thursday.
Dominique Lang took the stand at the murder trial of De'Marquise Elkins, who is accused of shooting 13-month-old Antonio Santiago on March 21. Police say the 15-year-old Lang was an accomplice, and he is also charged with murder and will be tried at a later date.
The killing in the port city of Brunswick, not far from Savannah, drew national attention, and the trial was moved to the Atlanta suburb of Marietta owing to extensive publicity. Elkins faces life in prison if convicted of murder. At the time of the shooting he was 17, too young to face the death penalty if convicted under Georgia law.
Prosecutors said information from Elkins' mother and sister led investigators to a pond where they found a .22-caliber revolver. Elkins' mother, Karimah Elkins, is standing trial alongside her son on charges of evidence tampering and lying to police. Elkins' sister also was charged with evidence tampering.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/22/teen-co-...
WWII vet, beaten by teens outside Eagles Lodge, dies. They were O'bamasons again. Probably bored.
http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-news/photos-...

http://www.kxly.com/news/spokane-news/elderly...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy, did you nail this one.
The problem is the system has been geared for lawyer scum to make millions defending murderous P.O.S. in cases where there is absolutely NO doubt about their guilt (Hassan, Holmes, etc etc etc). Even in cases where they have actual video of the cold-blooded murders, blood-sucking scum attorneys file endless delay after endless delay over trivial, insignificant minutia.
Perhaps attorneys in cases like this should forfeit ALL fees associated with motions denied? In egregious cases of misrepresentation, criminal penalties of perjury should apply to the attorneys as well.
Those two changes would eliminate 90% of all frivolous motions, and speed up a process that is sorely in need of streamlining.
Or, we could just euthanize all the leftist phags.....:-)
Burn Notice

Fiona Glenanne: "I say we hunt her down. Ammunition's cheap."

http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0078634/quote...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
the latest, 2 shaved apes beat 85 year old WWII veteran to death, you must be so proud of your people. When can we expect the scumbag president to comment and condemn?
so should he say something about this?

Police: Father suspended from work days before shooting family

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/52818622/ns/local_n...

i'm pretty sure your reaction to the President talking about white on white violence would be something i'd like to see in person.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Burn Notice
Fiona Glenanne: "I say we hunt her down. Ammunition's cheap."
http://www.imdb.com/character/ch0078634/quote...
love that show.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I live in Central Florida you stupid fk, surrounded by interracial, get a fkn clue. Realbrother was a figment of your racist imagination. I never posted with him__or half the other shtbags on this forum.
You posted with him you just choose not to remember:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Real-Broth...
He was all over the place when you were going on and on about some battery powered dil-do.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
Syrian toxic massacre shocks world as it's reported that between 500 and 1300 men, women and children were gassed, many while asleep in rebel held neighborhoods near Damascus.

It's the largest chemical since the 1980's when Saddam gassed the Iraqi Kurd town of Halabja with ordinance furnished by the US under the Reagan Administration.

UN chemical inspectors are in Syria but the information is coming slowly.
And they know incompetent Obama will do nothing else he will risk his freely given speech based Peace Nobel Prize!

There is no oil in Syria as on Libya so the child-man will do nothing.

Notice that Syria did not dare to use chemicals under the real Bush Administration. I wonder why?

Because they know that under Bush, like under Reagan, you do not mess with the United States.

Only incompetent sissies allow mass murder of women and children.

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Liar. Those phones were around long before Obama. tic
But they were not CALLED ObamaPhone.

See? You do not get it!

Obama wants the credit for being Santa Claus with other people's money.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

‘IN LIFE, YOU’VE GOT TO STAND FOR SOMETHING’: VET REFUSES TO SHOW ‘THE BUTLER’ AT HIS MOVIE THEATER

A Korean War veteran who has owned a movie theater in central Kentucky for more than three decades is refusing to run “The Butler” due to the anti-Vietnam War stance of one of its lead actresses.

Ike Boutwell, who opened MoviePalace and Showtime Cinemas in Elizabethtown in the 1980s, told the News-Enterprise that in all these years he has not, to his knowledge, let one movie with Jane Fonda play in his theater.

I trained hundreds of pilots to fly, many of whom Ms. Fonda clapped and cheered as they were shot down,” the former Marine said of the pilots he trained to fly in Vietnam because he was considered too old at that point to serve himself, the News-Enterprise reported.

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>GOP Governors: Shhh, DonÂ’t Call Our Obamacare Money Obamacare!

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/08/re...
You are a Liberal therefore you are wrong.

Governors ONLY in favor of the Medicaid extension ONLY what Bush would allowed MEDICAID EXTENSION, not takeover of the health industry, no the new tax called Obamacare the largest tax increase in history!

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Friends, police struggle to make sense of Shaler family's shooting

James Edwards kills daughter, self on Winterset Drive

Read more: http://www.wtae.com/news/local/allegheny/frie...

make sense of it?

simple. he's white.

it seems you white folks shouldn't own guns.

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
ThereÂ’s an Obamacare program that Republicans use more than Democrats

A new poll finds that young Republicans are more likely to have health coverage through their parentsÂ’ policy than young Democrats, an option widely expanded under the Affordable Care Act.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
Because Republican parents WORK while Democrat parents collect Welfare.

See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites!

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

QVC Cancels on Jane Fonda: Actress Blames 'Well Funded and Organized Political Extremist Groups'

AMEN to US.

No one was more of a political extremist than Fonda with the likes of Ayers and Dorn, cheering communism.
Never forget.

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>You ever wonder about that old saying?

I think it must've been a libuhrulTIC that made it up, fork in hand, no ethically earned cake of its' own, so they had to lower their fork standards to trying to steal the cake of off someones else's plate.

Probably part of some early cult member of the Occupy anyone else's anything cult of loserTics, before them found Wall street.
To mean the Occupiers that defecated in police car?

Or the ones that raped that idiot Liberal woman?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
love that show.
The best script and character writing I have ever encountered.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a Liberal therefore you are wrong.
Governors ONLY in favor of the Medicaid extension ONLY what Bush would allowed MEDICAID EXTENSION, not takeover of the health industry, no the new tax called Obamacare the largest tax increase in history!
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.
Q: Is the new health care law “the biggest tax increase in history”?

A: In raw dollars, perhaps. But several tax increases just since 1968 were larger as percentages of the economy, or in inflation-adjusted dollars.

Using “constant” dollars — all adjusted to equal the value of a dollar in 2009 — the ACA drops to fourth place, and the tax increase signed in 1982 by President Reagan becomes the largest since 1968.

http://www.factcheck.org/2012/07/biggest-tax-...

everyone knows that.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Had Obama invaded Iraq, you would have wanted him impeached, you old fool!!
Anything Obama attempts to do, you whine about, while Obama is pretty much following Bush's foreign policy. As I've always said, Obama is Bush Lite.
Yet you nitwits refuse to see that. You defend Bush and condemn Obama for the very same policies.
You're not fooling anyone, you old fool.
"nutsucker"
You are not very bright are you? On many occasions I have posted the US intervention in Iraq was a mistake and you will have to look very hard to find a post where I lauded former president Bush, let alone defended him or his policies.
Now, you with the big mouth who lies with nearly every post bring up an instance where I defended Bush. You are correct in one thing I do post negative opinions of president nobama. A boy failing to do a man's job.
Peace
KMA

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Your sons?
Black Men Rape And Beat To Death White 85-Year-Old Wife Of D ...
patdollard.com › Law Enforcement&#8206;
Apr 26, 2012 - The motive was robbery but 85-year-old Nancy was raped and beaten to death. Ninety-year-old Bob was beaten and shot with a BB gun.
"Steve Richards"
Do you think president nobama will comment on this case?
Peace
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
Republicans fighting Republicans,
what a beautiful sight
Meanwhile you DemoKKKrats will swallow whomever Obama selects in 2016, like good little Obamabots.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 5 min Religionthebiglie 48,900
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 min Mister Tonka 97,526
DELSU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SES... 8 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
AAU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESSI... 12 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
Amy 7-24 20 min Pippa 21
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 21 min voice of peace 67,936
OAU PRE DEGREE/DIPLOMA FORM FOR 2014/2015 SESSI... 25 min DR ADEKUNLE 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 48 min jacques Mont Tremblant 174,603
Abby 7-24 11 hr Pippa 42
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••