Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,511)

Showing posts 890,201 - 890,220 of1,072,837
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I bet you'd be just as happy with a gum wrapper!
That's what the guys in the Bus Terminal restroom call you, Yeah.

The "gum wrapper".

You toothless wonder:>

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"yuck"
Pontificate as you see fit. The fact is congress gave president Bush the okay to proceed. As one of your hero's, biden said, I was for the war before I was against it. Typical flop flop.
For your information, no way a single American life should have been pissed away in Iraq. Those folks have been killing them selves for centuries, same old same old. America should not try to be the worlds policeman.
Peace
KMA
Had Obama invaded Iraq, you would have wanted him impeached, you old fool!!

Anything Obama attempts to do, you whine about, while Obama is pretty much following Bush's foreign policy. As I've always said, Obama is Bush Lite.

Yet you nitwits refuse to see that. You defend Bush and condemn Obama for the very same policies.

You're not fooling anyone, you old fool.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
As the investigation into the shooting death of a 13-month-old Brunswick toddler continues, some people are beginning to question the mother who's child was shot and killed during a morning walk.
The daughter of Sherry West, Ashley Glassey, said she does not want to falsely accuse anyone but she wants the truth.
Glassey, 21, lives in New Jersey and said her mother lost custody of her when she was 8. She said she has forgiven her mom and has spoken to her every day since Thursday's shooting but said some of her mother's responses have her concerned.
Glassey said she started to have her doubts after receiving a phone call from her mother telling her that her brother, Antonio Santiago, had been killed. She claims the night of the shooting her mother asked, "How soon do you think life insurance policy will send me a check?"
http://www.firstcoastnews.com/topstories/arti...
They've already investigated that thoroughly; discarded as a false allegation by a disgruntled stepchild.

The chimpy triggerman ("D'Marquis Elkins" LOL) had his co-defendant drop dime on him today WITHOUT immunity. End of story.

Dont get me wrong; the Mom's a loser...

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Bush as a leader destroyed the military of the USA, as well as the economy. We are a hollowed out force, due to Bush's treating the military like crap. Even the Generals say that.
Figures a nitwit like you would admire that record.
What's a copycat like you know about anything but copying others ideas, anyway?
"Even the Generals say that"?????

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH A....they confide in you, eh?

You're just one of the guys in the big club, eh, nutsack?

Hey,...can you do an Al Green rendition, too?

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
President Quisling Oblama is doing "everything humanly possible" to get the "hard facts" out of Syria re the gassing of rebels, hilarious, you can't make this stuff up.
Is he still investigating Bengazi?
hell...he's still trying to figure out who his real dad is.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobraina fails to mention that both he and you are as old as McCain, and are among the dinosaurs.
You're as old as fossilized dinosaur dung.

And just as useful.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Creating a caricature of the lying bas turd is easy.
He offers up so much material to work with!
Dat "he" be a "she" (sorta)....:-)

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Reminder: nutculur = female inmate @ max security unit MacDougall-Walker Correctional Institution. Level 4/5 security (ie the highest level). http://www.ct.gov/doc/cwp/view.asp...
PS; she STILL swallows pubes......
From your link:

"The facility focuses on education both academic (ABE, Pre-GED, GED, Special Education, TSOL), and at the MacDougall Building (Vocational Maintenance, Electro Mechanical, Micro Computers, Electronic Repair, Dental, and Commercial Cleaning). Programming is also a vital component of our mission and includes Parenting Skills, Sex Offender Treatment, Family Issues, Beyond Fear, Addiction Services, Aftercare and Fellowship AA/NA meetings.

The Industries program employs up to 70 inmates, some of whom graduated from various Vocational Education programs. A Regional Commissary employs up to 60 inmates. Others are employed in various capacities in the Food Service Operation, commercial cleaning and other janitorial functions essential to the hygiene, sanitation and cleanliness of the facility."

So nutsack might learn to swing a mop , flip burgers or become a Dental Asistant. That last one, Dental Assistant, might help with the pubic hair problem. Cool.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Got a video, black trash? let's see it.
Believe it or not Steve, sonic is better than MOST of the leftist psychotics on this site. Its just that he makes most of his $$ mixing hip-hop crap for gangsta thugs (so he has some strange loyalties to murdering chimps).

Oh, he's also an injun ("feather, not dot")....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Heard about this latest savagery on Fox, you watch a lot of Fox, don't you?
Police in Washington state are searching for two young suspects who beat a World War II veteran to death in a parking lot Wednesday night.
The Spokane Police Department says in a press release officers responded to reports of an assault and found the victim in his car with serious head injuries. He later died in the hospital.
Authorities on Thursday released surveillance photos of the two suspects, who they describe as African-American males between the ages of 16 and 19.
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/08/22/world-wa...
Sorry, chief, only your kind commit these atrocities.
Yeah, that one is another all-out feral chimp attack. Its been a really bad year for retarded negro thugs (but a GREAT year for lethal injection companies)...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
From your link:
"The facility focuses on education both academic (ABE, Pre-GED, GED, Special Education, TSOL), and at the MacDougall Building (Vocational Maintenance, Electro Mechanical, Micro Computers, Electronic Repair, Dental, and Commercial Cleaning). Programming is also a vital component of our mission and includes Parenting Skills, Sex Offender Treatment, Family Issues, Beyond Fear, Addiction Services, Aftercare and Fellowship AA/NA meetings.
The Industries program employs up to 70 inmates, some of whom graduated from various Vocational Education programs. A Regional Commissary employs up to 60 inmates. Others are employed in various capacities in the Food Service Operation, commercial cleaning and other janitorial functions essential to the hygiene, sanitation and cleanliness of the facility."
So nutsack might learn to swing a mop , flip burgers or become a Dental Asistant. That last one, Dental Assistant, might help with the pubic hair problem. Cool.
Hahahaha!! Nutculur is in the max security wing (where ip's were impossible to narrow down), but that section is limited to informants and pedophiles. Your guess is as good as mine which category she falls into.....:-)
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Lets hope GZ's aim is straight and true. A lot of feral chimps hunting him right now...

(CNN)-- George Zimmerman, who was acquitted of murder in the shooting death of Florida teenager Trayvon Martin last month, visited a gun manufacturer Thursday, his brother said.

Zimmerman visited the Kel-Tec headquarters in Cocoa, Florida, where the company manufactures, assembles and repairs its line of weapons, his brother, Robert, told CNN by text message. The facility contains a shooting range but does not sell guns.

The celebrity gossip site TMZ published a picture of Zimmerman smiling and shaking hands with someone it said was a Kel-Tec employee. It said Zimmerman asked about the KSG compact 12-gauge shotgun while he was there.

Kel-Tec manufactures the PF-9, the type of gun Zimmerman used to shoot Martin.

A jury acquitted Zimmerman in July of second-degree murder in Martin's February 2012 death. The neighborhood watch volunteer, now 29, killed the 17-year-old as he walked to his father's fiancee's house through a gated community in Sanford, Florida.

Zimmerman had called 911 to report Martin as a suspicious person. He acknowledges killing Martin but says it was in self-defense after the two had a confrontation.

His parents said Zimmerman and his family received many death threats after the acquittal. Zimmerman's defense attorney, Mark O'Mara, described his client as a marked man who wore a disguise and often strapped on body armor when he left home.

O'Mara said Zimmerman must now be protective of his safety because of the threats against him.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
anyone you know?
90 Year Old White WWII Veteran Beaten By Young Black Guy Dies ...
cryandhowl.com/.../90-year-old-white-wwii-vet... ;
May 8, 2012 - 90 Year Old White WWII Veteran Beaten By Young Black Guy Dies ... Sexually Assaults The 85 Year Old Wife Before He Beats Her To Death:.
I want the racist Azzhole-In-Chief to sit his useless buttdown on Late-Nite TV and have Rush Limbaugh shove something down his throat.

We need REAL entertainment, folks.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
Lets hope GZ's aim is straight and true. A lot of feral chimps hunting him right now...
(CNN)-- George Zimmerman, who was acquitted of murder in the shooting death of Florida teenager Trayvon Martin last month, visited a gun manufacturer Thursday, his brother said.
Zimmerman visited the Kel-Tec headquarters in Cocoa, Florida, where the company manufactures, assembles and repairs its line of weapons, his brother, Robert, told CNN by text message. The facility contains a shooting range but does not sell guns.
The celebrity gossip site TMZ published a picture of Zimmerman smiling and shaking hands with someone it said was a Kel-Tec employee. It said Zimmerman asked about the KSG compact 12-gauge shotgun while he was there.
Kel-Tec manufactures the PF-9, the type of gun Zimmerman used to shoot Martin.
A jury acquitted Zimmerman in July of second-degree murder in Martin's February 2012 death. The neighborhood watch volunteer, now 29, killed the 17-year-old as he walked to his father's fiancee's house through a gated community in Sanford, Florida.
Zimmerman had called 911 to report Martin as a suspicious person. He acknowledges killing Martin but says it was in self-defense after the two had a confrontation.
His parents said Zimmerman and his family received many death threats after the acquittal. Zimmerman's defense attorney, Mark O'Mara, described his client as a marked man who wore a disguise and often strapped on body armor when he left home.
O'Mara said Zimmerman must now be protective of his safety because of the threats against him.
Sad but good people have to arm themselves against the Magic Negro's family tree.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
We've got to speed up the execution process. I'll vote for any increase in taxes to build more prisons for these haters and killers.
Buying and manning more fleets of Garbage Trucks would be a cheaper alternative.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
We've got to speed up the execution process. I'll vote for any increase in taxes to build more prisons for these haters and killers.
Boy, did you nail this one.

The problem is the system has been geared for lawyer scum to make millions defending murderous P.O.S. in cases where there is absolutely NO doubt about their guilt (Hassan, Holmes, etc etc etc). Even in cases where they have actual video of the cold-blooded murders, blood-sucking scum attorneys file endless delay after endless delay over trivial, insignificant minutia.

Perhaps attorneys in cases like this should forfeit ALL fees associated with motions denied? In egregious cases of misrepresentation, criminal penalties of perjury should apply to the attorneys as well.

Those two changes would eliminate 90% of all frivolous motions, and speed up a process that is sorely in need of streamlining.

Or, we could just euthanize all the leftist phags.....:-)
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed, a back handed compliment however, considering the ridiculous and nonsensical discourse posted by most of the liberal lunatics and fabulists on here. An "injun" maybe, but in honor of his dubious and questionable heritage I have dubbed him "Chief Run a Mug".
"Hi-ya hi-ya hi-ya hi-ya"!!!

I grew up next to one of the most militant reservations back in the day, and kicked the crap out of many a drunken A.I.M. wannabe. Those were good times....:-)

I still think sonic would be OK in person, though ("whitey-hating" aside)....:-)

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Oblama is a coward, he can only field powderpuffs from Jay Leno, Letterman, etc.
Tonight he can't even reveal where his worthless commie America hating lesbian UN ambassador is.
Instead of drawing a red line against Assad's use of chemical weapons, the Boy Messiah squirts a yellow one in circles as he meanders across Late-Nite Entertainment.

IOWs, he's doing a pisspoor job of representing my country.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

"Come out, come out WHEREVER you are, nutculur!! We'll smear some honey on the pot"......:-)
Grey Ghost

Murrieta, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Where is my Anal tongue dart friend dem? I haven't seen him since he gave me ass warts

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 890,201 - 890,220 of1,072,837
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 8:58PM CDT

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••