Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
WAKE THE HELL UP USA

Smithfield, NC

#969423 Aug 23, 2013
JUNE 2013 U S Government Activating FEMA Camps

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#969424 Aug 23, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Some filthy rich making more by exploiting workers and getting tax cuts pumps the data.
MORE FOLKS ON FOOD STAMPS IN RED STATES.
?
?
?
poor, fat, sick and dumb?
Must be a red state!
Less government, more jobs, less dependency.

In that order.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#969427 Aug 23, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahha! "Platinum Plan"!!
Yeah, that's why you have to wait for the .10 sale at the State exchanges. You'd be better off scking off a cuban doctor to fix you up in an alley......
You leftist retards crack me up.....
What is your deal.......donggger!

BLUE CROSS OFFERED ON EXCHANGE HERE AND ELSEWHERE!

same doctors!

Same hospitals.

Great care.

Fenny fcktard. <------ in denial much!

(I am saving $400 a month! OBAMACARE! IT'S EVERYWHERE)

maybe with my $5 grand in savings I will take a vacation!

Stop by on the way and faaart in your face?

LOL! F U ;)
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#969428 Aug 23, 2013
89-Year-Old Wounded WWII Vet Beaten to Death by Two Black Teens

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/...

so does anyone really think a far right site would run a headline that says....89-Year-Old Wounded WWII Vet Beaten to Death by Two White Teens...?

no way any right wing site would ever be considered racist.....

Black teens beat WWII vet, 88, to death

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/wwii-vet-89-dies-a...

wellll, maybe.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#969429 Aug 23, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
are you really that stupid
senator craig was re-elected, I believe that shows support.
the evangelical crowd supported Rev Haggard,
"Worshippers are always challenged by crisis. And when tragedy and crisis strikes it is at that moment that you truly decide if you are a worshipper of the most high god. And today as the worship pastor of this church I am very proud of you, said the Rev. Ross Parsley, who has replaced Haggard.
Ryan Price and his fiancee, Karen Geyer, were impressed.It seemed genuine from the heart. Its unfortunate but it happens, said Geyer.
Hes reaching out and asking for forgiveness, said Price."
Ted Haggard, mega-church founder felled by sex scandal, returns to pulpit
Gay revelations were a disaster for a hero of US evangelicals. Now he has launched a new church in his garden
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/jun/06/...
Sprm guzzlr Craig had been in the Senate for 18 years and in the House for ten. That's a lot of public restrooms where little kids might be present.

The stupid sumbich plead no contest hoping that no one would notice__LMAO. After his rants against Bill Clinton's indiscretions Craig believed no one would notice his.
WAKE THE HELL UP USA

Smithfield, NC

#969430 Aug 23, 2013
FEMA Drivers Expose mass Shipments Bullets Cofffins -

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#969431 Aug 23, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
are you really that stupid
senator craig was re-elected, I believe that shows support.
the evangelical crowd supported Rev Haggard,
"Worshippers are always challenged by crisis. And when tragedy and crisis strikes it is at that moment that you truly decide if you are a worshipper of the most high god. And today as the worship pastor of this church I am very proud of you, said the Rev. Ross Parsley, who has replaced Haggard.
Ryan Price and his fiancee, Karen Geyer, were impressed.It seemed genuine from the heart. Its unfortunate but it happens, said Geyer.
Hes reaching out and asking for forgiveness, said Price."
Ted Haggard, mega-church founder felled by sex scandal, returns to pulpit
Gay revelations were a disaster for a hero of US evangelicals. Now he has launched a new church in his garden
http://www.theguardian.com/world/2010/jun/06/...
Now for the truth

Hagard isn't a politician

And

"Facing mounting pressure and a Senate ethics investigation launched by his own political party after an embarrassing arrest, Sen. Larry Craig has resigned from Congress"

Stupid fckn libturd still supports that womanizer, bill clinton.

Orlando, FL

#969432 Aug 23, 2013
Since when does any president willy-nilly change any law of the land?

Even delaying this monstrosity isn't going to change the ever-growing resistance against it.

Probably intensify it.
WAKE THE HELL UP USA

Smithfield, NC

#969433 Aug 23, 2013

Obama says YES for FEMA imprisonment of US citizens!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#969434 Aug 23, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever seen a full time union worker getting food stamps?
Me neither!
Red State full time non union workers:
ELIGIBLE AND ENCOURAGED TO GET FOOD STAMPS!
and welfare
And medicaid
Red States:
COME GIT YER FDERAL HAND ME OUTS!
Ruth Chambers Holt???
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TA...

Just how stupid is Ruth Chambers Holt?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TB...

Greensboro, NC - Knightdale, NC http://www.topix.com/album/detail/gainesville...

Ruth Chambers Holt miserable life forever engraved on the internet
http://www.google.com/search...

It's the culture..

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#969435 Aug 23, 2013
Karma is a_______ wrote:
<quoted text>
that happened in Arkansas in 91, Clinton didn't take office till Jan. 93. so it didn't happen while Clinton was POTUS, nor were any criminal charges filed.
Wtf? So? It happened. And not only with paula jones.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#969436 Aug 23, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Sprm guzzlr Craig had been in the Senate for 18 years and in the House for ten. That's a lot of public restrooms where little kids might be present.
The stupid sumbich plead no contest hoping that no one would notice__LMAO. After his rants against Bill Clinton's indiscretions Craig believed no one would notice his.
Realtime patronizes, disparages, or otherwise denigrates females and gays. Realtime's attitude is of superiority in the belief that women and gay's are inferior to him and thus deserving of less than equal treatment...

Realtime would prefer a jihad emirate and establish Sharia law. His goal never changes... Realtime answers the question as to which side actually 'wants women barefoot, illiterate, pregnant and gays persecuted'...

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#969438 Aug 23, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do we even have to click the link? The Oklahoma chimps are nabbed, and both soon will be in the Seattle beating too. If you've seen one feral ghetto chimp, you've seen them all....
so wasn't one of the 'chimps' in OK white?

wazzzzup chimp!? hows it hangin? word up bro!

though naturally, on the advice of his white lawyer, the white kid is going to have to say he didn't see who pulled the trigger.
Six figures

Spring, TX

#969439 Aug 23, 2013

Obama explains the need for prolonged detention of some people.
And yet Florida lets people go free who don't need to be free. I'm not naming names. You know who they are.
WAKE THE HELL UP USA

Smithfield, NC

#969440 Aug 23, 2013
August 22 2013 BREAKING NEWS FEMA 800 Detention Camps

Orlando, FL

#969441 Aug 23, 2013
Can hardly wait until this time next year when liberals on here try to defend Obamacare then.

Most Americans don't have any idea what they're supposed to do in less than two months.

One in four don't know it's the law of the land.

So who on here is prepared for October 1 and know what to expect in terms of their health care costs?

Almost feel guilty for feeling excited about the fallout.

Later.
WAKE THE HELL UP USA

Smithfield, NC

#969442 Aug 23, 2013
Obama Targeting 'Preppers' for Concentration Camps

sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#969443 Aug 23, 2013
steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true, Chief Chickenfeathers, the issue is the savagery emanating from and being taught in the black community. How much money have you gave to scumbag vile rappers who encourage this behavior?
You have only yourself and the black community to blame for the lack of interest when low life black thugs kill each other constantly, at this point it's a good thing, the less Traygone's out there the less dead innocent white people. You people are your own worst enemies, it's why american blacks are hated by everyone else.
so when are you low life white people going to stop killing each other? talk about a lack of white interest.

and i really don't understand the keeping it in the family thing. and killing the family dog? what the hell is that?

“fairtax.org”

Since: Dec 08

gauley bridge wv

#969444 Aug 23, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
Since when does any president willy-nilly change any law of the land?
Even delaying this monstrosity isn't going to change the ever-growing resistance against it.
Probably intensify it.
He thinks he's king which is where most of the problem comes from. How many presidents in the past used I, me, mine like this clown does. It's all about him. No president can just change a law simply by saying he will. He will cross a line and that will be the end of him.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#969445 Aug 23, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Sprm guzzlr Craig had been in the Senate for 18 years and in the House for ten. That's a lot of public restrooms where little kids might be present.
I'm sure dumbass dave will be along at any minute to tell you what a bigotted pos you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jim 183,730
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr KiMerde 51,359
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr mdbuilder 50,275
one million dollars 1 hr John Randle 1
easter house adoptions (Jan '11) 2 hr Victim of FOC84 19
Word (Dec '08) 3 hr _Zoey_ 4,958
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 3 hr _Zoey_ 5,354
abby 1-26 5 hr Mister Tonka 28
anybody know Glen Musielak? Glentech? (Mar '13) Sun Irving 74
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance