Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#969137 Aug 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
President Bush had no way of knowing that Saddam Hussein had shipped his weapons of mass destruction to Syria to evade inspection.
bushie boy had the Russians, Germans, French, and the UN telling him.

And in the, even that didn't matter since 500 tons of yellow cake was already known.

You're trying to create an event that didn't exist son.

I won't say you're a liar but.... you're lying..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#969138 Aug 22, 2013
Patriot wrote:
GLOBAL MARCH Against Chemtrails and GeoEngineering Sunday August 25th 2013
This is to remind everyone that a global march against Chemtrails and Geoengineering will take place in countries around the world Sunday, August 25, 2013.
http://the-tap.blogspot.com/2013/08/global-ma...
Why on Earth would you be protesting Geoengineering, an honorable profession? Do you think building foundations are designed by construction workers?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#969139 Aug 22, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure your knowledge of what black folks like and dislike is provided to you by other white people, who, like you, don't actually know any black people well enough to understand anything about them or what 'they' hate.
Yet you persist in your white inspired fantasies of what blacks are all about.
As a white person, I know it well. We make up and hear stories about people, based on race or ethnicity. But some of you buy into the hatred and meanness all too easily.
It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic.
Yes, Yes, Yes.....so let us instead listen to the Magic Negro, Jesse Sharpton, OJ Simpson, George Jefferson, JJ(Dynomite!) and Kanye West to help us understand just what it is that America's innocent Trayvon Martins like and dislike.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA.......

Fool and 1/2:)
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#969140 Aug 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
People too lazy to get their asses to the polls on Election Day should not be voting unless they have a physical disability that prevents voting in person. Many states require those voting by absentee ballot to certify that they are unable to vote in person. If your state has that requirement, is your ballot truthful?
Why? So now you're making a right 'conditional' on your position?

You really can't be American son.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#969141 Aug 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Retired used car huckster beating the drums for US intervention.
America should avoid any involvement in this civil war.
Too late fot that sentiment Galt.

WTH were doing in LIBYA???
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#969143 Aug 22, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you don't have children. I would hate to think that you are passing such drivel onto the next generation. People like you are what keeps racism alive.
Deleting the gene pool is never a good idea.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#969144 Aug 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I live in Central Florida you stupid fk, surrounded by interracial, get a fkn clue. Realbrother was a figment of your racist imagination. I never posted with him__or half the other shtbags on this forum.
Florida sux, a place where losers from NYC go to die.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#969145 Aug 22, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You're just a simple idiot son.
Nothing fancy. Nothing really outrageous. No bells and whistles. No flash or flair.
Just a very... simple... idiot.
I'm Ok with your assessment, dong (just as long as your fat chinaman butt keeps cooking).......

Lapeer, MI

#969146 Aug 22, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"dumos"
Now that your wife has booted your worthless ass out, when you visit a crackwhore you demand a receipt so you can write off the expense as entertainment.
Peace
KMA
And Obamacare will take care of that STD for him,too!

Isn't Progressive politics just grand?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#969147 Aug 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Yes, Yes.....so let us instead listen to the Magic Negro, Jesse Sharpton, OJ Simpson, George Jefferson, JJ(Dynomite!) and Kanye West to help us understand just what it is that America's innocent Trayvon Martins like and dislike.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA.......
Fool and 1/2:)
I just cant get over how great your avatar is......
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#969148 Aug 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
President Bush had no way of knowing that Saddam Hussein had shipped his weapons of mass destruction to Syria to evade inspection.
Just don't tell them about all the available tunnels for transporting all those "non-existant" WMDs to Syria...it won't fit in with their "Curious George goes to the Circus to play with the bad republican clown" coloring book story.

Lapeer, MI

#969149 Aug 22, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>"in assessable"??? Really, Cherodreep Eed? Which one did you attend? Pygmy Sisters of the Illiterate?(There are lots of scholarships to Catholic schools such as Massillon. Bet you've never seen so many Black Irish in your life.)
Try HRT, Bag Lady.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#969150 Aug 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Florida sux, a place where losers from NYC go to die.
You're just mad because they still allow libraries to exist there.

Lapeer, MI

#969151 Aug 22, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't like McCain. Never did. He's a showboat, and never saw a war he didn't want to start.
Having said that, I admire his latest activism. He's taken on the role, by default, of Republiclown Diplomat, which can't come easily for him.
He's talking about America and Israel's security. What's happening in Syrian and Egypt is not good for either..
You're a complete phony, Ed, no shock there. If McCain were supporting Bush or Rmoney under the same circumstances, you'd be calling him a hero.
I'm not back for long, just seeing if this forum was still as vapid as I recalled. It is, and more. A regular sociopathic babble of nothing.
Funny to see you sucking up to Nobraina!
Hard to type in that straightjacket, eh?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#969152 Aug 22, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
So what ever happened to the IRS Scandal that never was??
Or the made up Bengazi scandal of FAUX News?
Daryl Issa made an ass of himself, records prove that the IRS targeted both progressive and conservative groups.
And FAUX Nwws made suckers of all you nitwits, Carol in particular, who ranted about it for a month.
Obama is still kicking your asses, on all levels.
And will clean your seriously screwed up clocks in 2014.
Really? Then why do that halfsie-spearchucker and his minions whine like mules about "obstructionism"? Think its going to get better after the midterms, with him 10 points underwater? You might just be out of solitary by then, gash.

LMAO.......:-)
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#969153 Aug 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Most Republican Voters Oppose The Republican Plan To Shut Down The Government
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/22/gove...
The lunatics are pretty fixated on that option aren't they?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#969154 Aug 22, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Ok with your assessment, dong (just as long as your fat chinaman butt keeps cooking).......
lol! I keep pinching you a loaf son.

Saves water!

Lapeer, MI

#969155 Aug 22, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
And I would not piss on you if you were on fire. The loss of you would be no loss.
I do have a question, does your wife puke every time you come to bed.
Peace
KMA
No she doesn't.

He pays really good:)

Lapeer, MI

#969156 Aug 22, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Eed?
I didn't know I could right off earned income for entertainment expenditures. That means if I go to the movies this weekend I can write off the tickets and probably the popcorn too since its really just entertainment too right?
Wow, don't know why I've been paying that accountant all that money when I could have just consulted you.
Oh hey, you do have a bit of spittle on your chin there.
Is it even possible that you could really earn an honest income?

Just wundrin'...

Living off the compassion of others must wear on your pride, eh?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#969157 Aug 22, 2013
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nbc-news/5282271...

And other times- ya just gotta chuckle :-)....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min Kristy 47,085
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 28 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,570
Amy - 9-29-2014 30 min Stina2 38
Amy 10-2 40 min Stina2 9
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr rauner steals 4,061
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr Jonah1 50,078
Rauner, Quinn clash on Obamacare expansion ahea... 2 hr Le Jimbo 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr loose cannon 178,625
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 hr PEllen 98,375
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]