Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
890,001 - 890,020 of 1,079,647 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>LOL-O'bama supporters believe everything they are told. China and Russia are the leaders now. O'bama is burnt toast-he has a track record of screwing everything up. When France, who has no money and no sense is calling for a war in Syria, there is a problem.
lol! Cons believe what they make up... especially when it comes from other cons.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>But you've got time to count posts to see if anyone's have been removed. Flack you're a fkn genius on par with the drug addled braindead lying pos formerly known as Carol.
A big sign comes up and says posts are removed--no one has to count them. But go ahead since you are the genius. LOL.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
carol says it doesn't.
lol! Then she must be in China!
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Google doesn't work in florida?
You don't have it handy eh?

Figures__lying about sht that doesn't even matter.

Just one more dirtbag troll.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

John Boehner Rigs a Poll to Convince His Own Republicans Not To Shut Down the Government

Things just keep getting worse for the Republicans. They based their entire party platform on running against healthcare for Americans, and it turns out, that’s a pretty lonely position. Yes, Americans follow that old self-preservation model of wanting to live. Go figure. Poor John Boehner has to find a way to convince his Tea caucus to stop destroying the party’s national chances.

Byron York reported on a new poll today for the Washington Examiner,“Among people who say at this point that they plan to vote for the Republican candidate in 2014 — regardless of who it is — 51 percent said they opposed a shutdown, while 40 percent favored it.”

On the surface, this is very, very bad news for the Republican Party, but truthfully, this is exactly the message that House leadership like Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) is trying to impart to their rather dense Tea-freshman.

Conservatives, who live in a constant state of paranoia and mistrust of pretty much everyone but the latest Facebook message from the NRA, are already figuring out that the poll was rigged. See, the question was,“Some members of Congress have proposed shutting down the government as a way to defund the president’s health care law”. Respondents were asked whether they favored or opposed that plan.

Erick Erickson and other right wing brain trusts are staking their hopes on the notion that Republicans never said they were going to shut down government. They are just going to defund it and throw the economy into freefall until they get their way over ObamaCare. DUH.

Thus the question was rigged. NOT FAIR, liberal pollster.

However, the poll causing all of the drama was a Republican poll done for “Republican members of Congress” by an adviser to House leadership, who just so happens to keep warning Republican lawmakers to stop threatening to shut down the government.

A few of the alarm bells were,“Overall, 71 percent of those surveyed opposed a shutdown, while 23 percent favored a shutdown. Among Republicans, 53 percent opposed, versus 37 percent who favored.” It got worse,“Among Republicans who called themselves conservative, those who said they are very conservative favored shutdown by 63 percent to 27 percent, while those who said they are somewhat conservative opposed shutdown by 62 percent to 31 percent.”

Conservative Tea Partiers can’t unskew this poll, and claiming that they aren’t planning to shut down the government is a lame crutch that everyone but them knows won’t work. It will only work on them… And therein lay the trouble. Oh, epistemic closure how perfect you are.

http://www.politicususa.com/2013/08/22/republ...

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Detroit residents are not only clueless Democratic slugs but also irresponsible dog owners.

The Hood is always full of Pit Bulls, drugs and guns.

On Streets of Detroit: Around 50K Stray Dogs - http://tinyurl.com/lxvq3cb
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Tonto wrote:
<quoted text>
How much competence does it require? I mean... Alabama is a STATE! My dance instructor is from Alabama. She's this cute little blonde girl with blue, blue eyes, and she knows I'm a Yankee liberal AND YET!!! she'll still tolerate me when I drop my right hand to her ass like I have dementia. It makes her giggle. And when she giggles she'll press up against me cause she knows she makes me erect. And it's like ALL I can do not to just give her my wallet.
I just don't like wow long winded racist rants against Obama and for who?

These Republican racists on here?

Hey dancer!

Do you flamenco!

Long black mane blowing by her eyes, tickling her eye lash before a throw......

Get down man!

(I like Tonto classic better :)

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Absentee balloting is an invitation to voter fraud and should be eliminated for all except those physically unable to travel to the local polling place.
I disagree. IMO, relying on computerized systems to vote are much more open to manipulation by hackers. A system that mails out ballots to registered voters is far less open to voter fraud.
Tonto

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>A big sign comes up and says posts are removed--no one has to count them. But go ahead since you are the genius. LOL.
Really? Oh, that's probably because you come here with FLASH enabled, you fat old moron. Don't you know who these people are??? Are you retarded? Don't come to Topix with any ADOBE products enabled unless you're crazy.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>A big sign comes up and says posts are removed--no one has to count them. But go ahead since you are the genius. LOL.
Not on my forum__but if I click on the US News forum the post removed messages come up.

Do you post on US News? Why?

Don't lie now!

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Cons believe what they make up... especially when it comes from other cons.
What kind of idiots are taking so long in the jury to convict and prosecute Moslem Bro Hood murderer Nidal Hassan? Can you believe that it is taking this long? what? are they out golfing with O'bama? The whole circus with this moslem murderer was a disgrace. Don't you think? can you imagine your love ones being killed by a Moslem who pretended to defend America? it is horrific isn't it?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
I just don't like wow long winded racist rants against Obama and for who?
These Republican racists on here?
Hey dancer!
Do you flamenco!
Long black mane blowing by her eyes, tickling her eye lash before a throw......
Get down man!
(I like Tonto classic better :)
Ruth Chambers Holt???
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TA...

Just how stupid is Ruth Chambers Holt?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TB...

Greensboro, NC - Knightdale, NC http://www.topix.com/album/detail/gainesville...

Ruth Chambers Holt miserable life forever engraved on the internet
http://www.google.com/search...

It's the culture..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>But you've got time to count posts to see if anyone's have been removed. Flack you're a fkn genius on par with the drug addled braindead lying pos formerly known as Carol.
Like a retarded child in a candy store you idiots4life have used up all your ammunition for brains and still have nothing on Carol and still have nothing but you are an idiot left...

I'm not kidding Realtime... You suck...

It's the culture...
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
About this time next year, I'll try real hard not to say, "sux to be you" and hand you a warm washcloth because that egg will be fairly stuck on your face by then.
Delusional much Carol? Wasn't that supposed to happen last year? Maybe you didn't get the memo but you lost the presidential race and lost seats in both houses of Congress. Here's another fun fact for you Carol, over a million more votes were cast for Democrats un House races. Republicans only held the House because of rampant gerrymandering in states controlled by the GOP. With the approval rating for Republicans in Congress at around 18% I really wouldn't get my hopes up.

Since: Sep 08

Santa Barbara, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Tolerate yes, accept no.
I find it almost unbelievable that in this day and age you can't bring yourself to accept interracial marriage.

Not sure why I am surprised since you have never tried to hide your racism but I really feel sorry for you. You must be very insecure. You are certainly ridiculous in your thinking. I'll never understand why Republicans prefer to live in the past.
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
After the Civil War, the Democratic Party opened up its doors to Blacks who were willing to be political pawns. Stated differently, Blacks had duties but not rights in the Democratic Party. Blacks could elect candidates but they could not select them. Until 1944, Blacks were unable to get around the “white primary”.
Before 1965, unintelligent Blacks in the South were unable to register and enroll in the Democratic Party. After 1965, all ignorant Blacks nationwide were encouraged to join the Democratic Party. Whites finally realized that ignorance breeds fear. Terrorism had been an effective tool. The KKK had practiced free speech and free associations.
White merchants in Harlem openly practiced racial discrimination until the 1940&#8242;s. Sufi Abdul Hamid organized and led a boycott against these merchants in 1934. He was joined by John H. Johnson and the Citizens League for Fair Play. White merchants responded by obtaining a court order which ruled that Blacks must finance their own oppression. This court order ended the boycott.
In 1938, Rev. Adam Clayton Powell Jr. initiated a second boycott of Harlem merchants. Before he initiated this boycott, he had retained Belford V. Lawson, a Black attorney, to challenge white opposition to the use of a boycott as a tool to combat white racism. Lawson was successful in the U.S. Supreme Court and his effort connected the “Harlem Boycott” to the “Montgomery Bus Boycott”.
Blacks are financing their own oppression today because “history is repeating itself”. They have no memory of the “Harlem Boycott” of 1938 and faint memory of the “Montgomery Bus Boycott” in 1955. To move forward, an ethnic group must be able to understand its history and to connect the dots. This requires a fundamental knowledge of history.
SONICFILTH AND NJRAIDER1
Seriously? Nothing you've just posted has anything to do with anything going on today. Nothing you've posted explains your hatred for the black race, supposedly your people! You think people have a lower IQ just because they are affiliated with the opposition party. It's cool that you felt obligated to give a history lesson but, why didn't you continue on with the lesson, all the way up to 1964, when the 2 major political parties swapped identities?
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Republicans!

Show us how to put everyone on food stamps!

Red States: most food stamps!

Lowest wages!

F U!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Republicans!
Show us how to put everyone on food stamps!
Red States: most food stamps!
Lowest wages!
F U!
Ruth Chambers Holt???
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TA...

Just how stupid is Ruth Chambers Holt?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TB...

Greensboro, NC - Knightdale, NC http://www.topix.com/album/detail/gainesville...

Ruth Chambers Holt miserable life forever engraved on the internet
http://www.google.com/search...

It's the culture..

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The goal is education. The rule is the Constitution. Vouchers are a state's perogative. The federal government has no authority on the matter.
Eliminate the Department of Education and send money for education directly to the states.
Where is the constitutional provision for the federal government to fund State voucher programs with federal tax dollars as you outline above?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously? Nothing you've just posted has anything to do with anything going on today. Nothing you've posted explains your hatred for the black race, supposedly your people! You think people have a lower IQ just because they are affiliated with the opposition party. It's cool that you felt obligated to give a history lesson but, why didn't you continue on with the lesson, all the way up to 1964, when the 2 major political parties swapped identities?
"So why did the negro swap identities, political parties and move into the urban ghetto?“...

I'll have those n**g*rs voting demokkkRatic for the next 200 years” Lyndon B. Johnson

Yet widespread opinion among blacks: RACE TRUMPS COMMON SENSE...

If the Negro in the ghetto must eternally be fed by the masters hand that pushes him into a sold out ghetto, he will never become strong enough to escape the sellout of the ghetto, you idiot4life...

LBJ's welfare state left the black community in a permanent state of bondage to their political slavemasters.

I'm not kidding...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-24 6 min loose cannon 19
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 min andet1987 4,554
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 18 min Beno Kaka Inhere 174,598
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 27 min JOEL 68,371
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 35 min voice of peace 67,924
Abby 7-24 59 min Pippa 42
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 45,778
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••