Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
889,981 - 890,000 of 1,099,888 Comments Last updated 11 min ago
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#968989 Aug 22, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>A big sign comes up and says posts are removed--no one has to count them. But go ahead since you are the genius. LOL.
Not on my forum__but if I click on the US News forum the post removed messages come up.

Do you post on US News? Why?

Don't lie now!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#968990 Aug 22, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Cons believe what they make up... especially when it comes from other cons.
What kind of idiots are taking so long in the jury to convict and prosecute Moslem Bro Hood murderer Nidal Hassan? Can you believe that it is taking this long? what? are they out golfing with O'bama? The whole circus with this moslem murderer was a disgrace. Don't you think? can you imagine your love ones being killed by a Moslem who pretended to defend America? it is horrific isn't it?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#968991 Aug 22, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
I just don't like wow long winded racist rants against Obama and for who?
These Republican racists on here?
Hey dancer!
Do you flamenco!
Long black mane blowing by her eyes, tickling her eye lash before a throw......
Get down man!
(I like Tonto classic better :)
Ruth Chambers Holt???
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TA...

Just how stupid is Ruth Chambers Holt?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TB...

Greensboro, NC - Knightdale, NC http://www.topix.com/album/detail/gainesville...

Ruth Chambers Holt miserable life forever engraved on the internet
http://www.google.com/search...

It's the culture..
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#968992 Aug 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>But you've got time to count posts to see if anyone's have been removed. Flack you're a fkn genius on par with the drug addled braindead lying pos formerly known as Carol.
Like a retarded child in a candy store you idiots4life have used up all your ammunition for brains and still have nothing on Carol and still have nothing but you are an idiot left...

I'm not kidding Realtime... You suck...

It's the culture...
PDUPONT

Belchertown, MA

#968993 Aug 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
About this time next year, I'll try real hard not to say, "sux to be you" and hand you a warm washcloth because that egg will be fairly stuck on your face by then.
Delusional much Carol? Wasn't that supposed to happen last year? Maybe you didn't get the memo but you lost the presidential race and lost seats in both houses of Congress. Here's another fun fact for you Carol, over a million more votes were cast for Democrats un House races. Republicans only held the House because of rampant gerrymandering in states controlled by the GOP. With the approval rating for Republicans in Congress at around 18% I really wouldn't get my hopes up.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#968994 Aug 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Tolerate yes, accept no.
I find it almost unbelievable that in this day and age you can't bring yourself to accept interracial marriage.

Not sure why I am surprised since you have never tried to hide your racism but I really feel sorry for you. You must be very insecure. You are certainly ridiculous in your thinking. I'll never understand why Republicans prefer to live in the past.
NJ raider 1

Washington, DC

#968995 Aug 22, 2013
WOW wrote:
After the Civil War, the Democratic Party opened up its doors to Blacks who were willing to be political pawns. Stated differently, Blacks had duties but not rights in the Democratic Party. Blacks could elect candidates but they could not select them. Until 1944, Blacks were unable to get around the “white primary”.
Before 1965, unintelligent Blacks in the South were unable to register and enroll in the Democratic Party. After 1965, all ignorant Blacks nationwide were encouraged to join the Democratic Party. Whites finally realized that ignorance breeds fear. Terrorism had been an effective tool. The KKK had practiced free speech and free associations.
White merchants in Harlem openly practiced racial discrimination until the 1940&#8242;s. Sufi Abdul Hamid organized and led a boycott against these merchants in 1934. He was joined by John H. Johnson and the Citizens League for Fair Play. White merchants responded by obtaining a court order which ruled that Blacks must finance their own oppression. This court order ended the boycott.
In 1938, Rev. Adam Clayton Powell Jr. initiated a second boycott of Harlem merchants. Before he initiated this boycott, he had retained Belford V. Lawson, a Black attorney, to challenge white opposition to the use of a boycott as a tool to combat white racism. Lawson was successful in the U.S. Supreme Court and his effort connected the “Harlem Boycott” to the “Montgomery Bus Boycott”.
Blacks are financing their own oppression today because “history is repeating itself”. They have no memory of the “Harlem Boycott” of 1938 and faint memory of the “Montgomery Bus Boycott” in 1955. To move forward, an ethnic group must be able to understand its history and to connect the dots. This requires a fundamental knowledge of history.
SONICFILTH AND NJRAIDER1
Seriously? Nothing you've just posted has anything to do with anything going on today. Nothing you've posted explains your hatred for the black race, supposedly your people! You think people have a lower IQ just because they are affiliated with the opposition party. It's cool that you felt obligated to give a history lesson but, why didn't you continue on with the lesson, all the way up to 1964, when the 2 major political parties swapped identities?
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#968996 Aug 22, 2013
Republicans!

Show us how to put everyone on food stamps!

Red States: most food stamps!

Lowest wages!

F U!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#968997 Aug 22, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
Republicans!
Show us how to put everyone on food stamps!
Red States: most food stamps!
Lowest wages!
F U!
Ruth Chambers Holt???
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TA...

Just how stupid is Ruth Chambers Holt?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/kennett-mo/TB...

Greensboro, NC - Knightdale, NC http://www.topix.com/album/detail/gainesville...

Ruth Chambers Holt miserable life forever engraved on the internet
http://www.google.com/search...

It's the culture..

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#968998 Aug 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The goal is education. The rule is the Constitution. Vouchers are a state's perogative. The federal government has no authority on the matter.
Eliminate the Department of Education and send money for education directly to the states.
Where is the constitutional provision for the federal government to fund State voucher programs with federal tax dollars as you outline above?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#968999 Aug 22, 2013
NJ raider 1 wrote:
<quoted text>Seriously? Nothing you've just posted has anything to do with anything going on today. Nothing you've posted explains your hatred for the black race, supposedly your people! You think people have a lower IQ just because they are affiliated with the opposition party. It's cool that you felt obligated to give a history lesson but, why didn't you continue on with the lesson, all the way up to 1964, when the 2 major political parties swapped identities?
"So why did the negro swap identities, political parties and move into the urban ghetto?“...

I'll have those n**g*rs voting demokkkRatic for the next 200 years” Lyndon B. Johnson

Yet widespread opinion among blacks: RACE TRUMPS COMMON SENSE...

If the Negro in the ghetto must eternally be fed by the masters hand that pushes him into a sold out ghetto, he will never become strong enough to escape the sellout of the ghetto, you idiot4life...

LBJ's welfare state left the black community in a permanent state of bondage to their political slavemasters.

I'm not kidding...

It's the culture...

Location hidden

#969000 Aug 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps they are interested in all violent crime, but the violent black-on-black crime is so overwhelmingly obvious, in spite of an intentional effort by the media to ignore it, it obscures the other categories.
Uhhh, no; they're just racists. They use these stories to rationalize their irrational inclinations.

"See? We're right to hate all brown people because we only post stories of brown violent criminals."

I know, its pathetic.

Location hidden

#969001 Aug 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank Marshal Davis dumped Ann Dunham after he found out she was pregnant, then arranged for her to marry a young communist from Kenya, who was also married, and get her out of the country to have the baby.
Do you realize how stupid you sound? Frank Marshal Davis was 56 years old when Obama's 19 year old mother gave birth to him. Your assertion is asinine.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#969002 Aug 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Not on my forum__but if I click on the US News forum the post removed messages come up.
Do you post on US News? Why?
Don't lie now!
Link me to the US News forum I will see if I post there:)
Frank

Spokane, WA

#969003 Aug 22, 2013
LCNlin wrote:
<quoted text>
When President Bush took office on Jan. 20, 2001, the S&P 500 stock market index stood at 1,342.54.
The day he left office, it was 805.22, a drop of 40 percent
Republican Stock market crash under President Bush, Oct. 2008.
The 2008 Democratic National Convention was held in Denver, Colorado, from August 25 to August 28, 2008. Look for the straw that broke the camels back.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#969004 Aug 22, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it almost unbelievable that in this day and age you can't bring yourself to accept interracial marriage.
Not sure why I am surprised since you have never tried to hide your racism but I really feel sorry for you. You must be very insecure. You are certainly ridiculous in your thinking. I'll never understand why Republicans prefer to live in the past.
Born in 1938 he got by in life with a decent Northern high school education. Many did, millions did and the Florida, Arizona and CA retirement communities are full up with those racist azzholes.

Location hidden

#969005 Aug 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonic, I'm betting you can't even define "supply-side economics".
The concept of a flat tax has been around forever. It was an argument for everyone paying a greater share of the tax burden than others since the beginning of taxation.
A flat tax is the only fair tax. EVERYONE pays. No exemptions. No exceptions. No excuses. A crackwhore gets 10 dollars, they cough up a buck fifty or so to the federal government. If you receive money in any way, you give a portion of that money to the federal government.
Let's see who gets elected when EVERYONE has to pay for what they vote for. I can guarantee you those criminals we have now won't be returning to Washington. They will have to take over the government and declare a dictatorship to stay there, which seems to be the plan.
"A crackwhore gets 10 dollars, they cough up a buck fifty or so to the federal government."

Really? She does?

By what mechanism does she report this income and pay the federal tax on it?

This ought to be good.
Frank

Spokane, WA

#969006 Aug 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How about eliminating all funding of the United Nations, a completely worthless organization?
That wouldn't even be enough money to pay for Obama's entertainment budget.

Location hidden

#969007 Aug 22, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You're confusing Barack's mother with your own.
I understand it helps you cope to think others had mothers like yours but really, making this Obama stuff up is a sign you need professional help.
If they can’t back something up with reality, they’ll make something up, just to show you how wrong you are.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#969008 Aug 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Born in 1938 he got by in life with a decent Northern high school education. Many did, millions did and the Florida, Arizona and CA retirement communities are full up with those racist azzholes.
Overcrowded and under developed, Deltona is home to crazy mean old people, new young families, wanna be "gangsta" teenagers... and most importantly, deranged lunatics.

Deltona is a huge sprawling area of winding streets that lead to more winding streets that lead to more winding streets. The neighborhoods are as mismatched as the people, with shacks falling down next door to huge, weird looking 2 story homes. You can find the poorest inhabitants of this city zipping around town in their souped up BMW's, gas guzzling SUV's, or Mercedes... because even though they can't scrape together enough money to pay the electric bill they have no problem coughing up $450 for a car payment.

There is nothing to do in Deltona. Young families flock to "Dewey O", the local park, like wildebeest to a watering hole. Old people go door to door, soliciting their religion. Teenagers spend the majority of their time vandalizing things, smoking things, snorting things up their noses, or beating the living hell out of one another.

With a Walgreens on every corner, you'll never have to do without your pharmaceuticals.

The best part about Deltona is that you never know what you'll get killed for. Maybe over an X box? Maybe over the way you looked at that guy at the gas pump? Or maybe just because someone felt like it.

Oh... and Deltona Florida: Home of the 2004 mass murders

I'm not kidding...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 min YesWeCan 68,355
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 12 min edogxxx 97,917
Abby 8-29 14 min edogxxx 1
Amy 8-29 19 min edogxxx 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min SpaceBlues 46,295
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 28 min Donnie 177,357
Review: Anthony D S Grill (Jan '14) 42 min Aileen Rodriguez 6
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info