Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#969128 Aug 22, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you don't have children. I would hate to think that you are passing such drivel onto the next generation. People like you are what keeps racism alive.
lol! Think about Lois.

She was a teacher!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#969129 Aug 22, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
Retarded lesbo convict......
lol! You're just a simple idiot son.

Nothing fancy. Nothing really outrageous. No bells and whistles. No flash or flair.

Just a very... simple... idiot.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#969130 Aug 22, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Especially the black women. There aren't enough decent black men to go around as it is for them. They hate white women marrying black men.
Galt notes that Caroline Kennedy and Chelsea Clinton both married nice Jewish boys instead of going interracial.

Perhaps one of the Obama kids will break the mold and go white.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#969131 Aug 22, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Come on little guy, my employer keeps "secret" data on policy holders. We do it for marketing purposes. Now run along and learn the difference betwern private and government entities.
Does your employer rant that the government should be prevented from keeping this SAME database?
Now run along dumbass and look up the definition of hypocrisy.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#969132 Aug 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Notarized by who? Are you really this stupid or just buried in the past?
A notary public. All nursing homes have them. Who else needs to vote absentee?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#969133 Aug 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
President Bush had no way of knowing that Saddam Hussein had shipped his weapons of mass destruction to Syria to evade inspection.
Ya mean all those satellites and surveillance we had over Iraq at the time didn't see anything?? We had airplanes in Iraqi Airspace for years!

Are you really stupid enough to make that claim??

You persist in stupid defenses that were long ago completely debunked. You're a master of ignorance above all.

in Nobraina's warped world, if you keep denying a fact, it's not a fact. That's why his life is here on Topix.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#969134 Aug 22, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"yuck"
Why are liberals like you such liars? The congress voted for the action in Iraq. biden was for the action before he was against it. Be honest.
Peace
KMA
PS: Your response, Bush lied. That doesn't hold water, just more lies and BS.
No son. They voted to let bushie boy decide about action in iraq.
It was his decision.
Really. Truly. You can even check the US Constitution....oooooooo.... I bet you didn't read it. Sorry!
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#969135 Aug 22, 2013
Most Republican Voters Oppose The Republican Plan To Shut Down The Government

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/22/gove...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#969136 Aug 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so has the mother gotten the insurance payout she asked for the day after the child was killed?
good thing the state files the murder charge.
No doubt she's a loser, but they've got the chimp triggerman dead to rights....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#969137 Aug 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
President Bush had no way of knowing that Saddam Hussein had shipped his weapons of mass destruction to Syria to evade inspection.
bushie boy had the Russians, Germans, French, and the UN telling him.

And in the, even that didn't matter since 500 tons of yellow cake was already known.

You're trying to create an event that didn't exist son.

I won't say you're a liar but.... you're lying..
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#969138 Aug 22, 2013
Patriot wrote:
GLOBAL MARCH Against Chemtrails and GeoEngineering Sunday August 25th 2013
This is to remind everyone that a global march against Chemtrails and Geoengineering will take place in countries around the world Sunday, August 25, 2013.
http://the-tap.blogspot.com/2013/08/global-ma...
Why on Earth would you be protesting Geoengineering, an honorable profession? Do you think building foundations are designed by construction workers?

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#969139 Aug 22, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure your knowledge of what black folks like and dislike is provided to you by other white people, who, like you, don't actually know any black people well enough to understand anything about them or what 'they' hate.
Yet you persist in your white inspired fantasies of what blacks are all about.
As a white person, I know it well. We make up and hear stories about people, based on race or ethnicity. But some of you buy into the hatred and meanness all too easily.
It'd be funny if it weren't so pathetic.
Yes, Yes, Yes.....so let us instead listen to the Magic Negro, Jesse Sharpton, OJ Simpson, George Jefferson, JJ(Dynomite!) and Kanye West to help us understand just what it is that America's innocent Trayvon Martins like and dislike.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA.......

Fool and 1/2:)
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#969140 Aug 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
People too lazy to get their asses to the polls on Election Day should not be voting unless they have a physical disability that prevents voting in person. Many states require those voting by absentee ballot to certify that they are unable to vote in person. If your state has that requirement, is your ballot truthful?
Why? So now you're making a right 'conditional' on your position?

You really can't be American son.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#969141 Aug 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Retired used car huckster beating the drums for US intervention.
America should avoid any involvement in this civil war.
Too late fot that sentiment Galt.

WTH were doing in LIBYA???
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#969143 Aug 22, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you don't have children. I would hate to think that you are passing such drivel onto the next generation. People like you are what keeps racism alive.
Deleting the gene pool is never a good idea.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#969144 Aug 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>I live in Central Florida you stupid fk, surrounded by interracial, get a fkn clue. Realbrother was a figment of your racist imagination. I never posted with him__or half the other shtbags on this forum.
Florida sux, a place where losers from NYC go to die.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#969145 Aug 22, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You're just a simple idiot son.
Nothing fancy. Nothing really outrageous. No bells and whistles. No flash or flair.
Just a very... simple... idiot.
I'm Ok with your assessment, dong (just as long as your fat chinaman butt keeps cooking).......

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#969146 Aug 22, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"dumos"
Now that your wife has booted your worthless ass out, when you visit a crackwhore you demand a receipt so you can write off the expense as entertainment.
Peace
KMA
And Obamacare will take care of that STD for him,too!

Isn't Progressive politics just grand?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#969147 Aug 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Yes, Yes.....so let us instead listen to the Magic Negro, Jesse Sharpton, OJ Simpson, George Jefferson, JJ(Dynomite!) and Kanye West to help us understand just what it is that America's innocent Trayvon Martins like and dislike.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA.......
Fool and 1/2:)
I just cant get over how great your avatar is......
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#969148 Aug 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Just don't tell them about all the available tunnels for transporting all those "non-existant" WMDs to Syria...it won't fit in with their "Curious George goes to the Circus to play with the bad republican clown" coloring book story.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 59 min Guru 182,028
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr ChicagOpinion 98,871
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 4 hr J RULES 71,188
Chicago Pizza Blows 6 hr joey 2
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 7 hr KiMare 51,279
AP Exclusive: Union members appointed after $10... (Mar '08) 7 hr IUEC 7,564
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 hr OzRitz 49,304
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info