Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,498)

Showing posts 889,941 - 889,960 of1,073,330
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
You really have no clue. Illegal gun sales are made all the time & when they trace the gun back to the owner guess what, it was stolen.
They don't report them because they were sold.
They had to be stolen before they were sold, you fucking moron.

That brings up a point I've made here many times. When a gun has been identified as being part of a crime, why don't we get a history of that gun along with the history of the criminal?
I think the history of any gun used in a crime should be made public information. It could end up like the gun confiscated from my father in Maryland. When the court ordered the gun returned to him, the police has switched the 9mm Astor for an old Ruger 22 revolver. The actual gun confiscated from my father probably ended up on the street in DC.
A public record would show that gun once belonged to my father, was seized by police, then somehow ended up being used in a drive-by shooting.
That's not too different than when Carl Rowan shot at some kid in his backyard in DC with a pistol his son had stolen from the FBI evidence locker and given to him.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Law abiding citizens usually report crimes, dufus. Also, responsible people also have their possessions insured. For an insurance policy to pay, the insurance company will require a police report.
So, I can't see where the bill you reference will change anything. Responsible people already do that. So, what was the real purpose of that bill?
law abiding....

Pennsylvania led the nation in the number of firearms lost or stolen from federally licensed gun dealers last year, according to a new government report released as part of the White House's effort to keep attention on gun issues in the wake of the Sandy Hook school massacre.

Of the 1,502 guns reported lost or stolen from Pennsylvania dealers in 2012, more than 1,300 of them were listed as lost.

The number of lost Pennsylvania guns is more than two times greater than most states. Of the 1,263 lost or stolen guns from federally licensed dealers in Texas, for example, 575 were lost.

The report doesn't explain where or how the guns were lost, nor why the state misplaces more guns.

http://articles.mcall.com/2013-06-18/news/mc-...

'lost' means sold to those who they shouldn't have been sold to. back door deals if you will.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Try and keep personal struggles to yourself.
you might try that yourself.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

The video at the link below shows the observable effects of RF/MW radiation from a Smart Meter on human blood cells using dark-field microscopy -

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/08/live-bloo...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
... idiots.
The Constitution has authority over any fucking law, dumbass.
If either you or Obama had ever read the Constitution, and were educated enough to understand that it is the Constitution where are all the rules any law must comply with, you and Obama would understand this very simple principle about this constitutional republic.
you and your ilk have not been assigned the task of interpreting the Constitution.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

LIBERAL LOVE Blacks in New York are suffering because of their lack of knowledge of Black history and the U.S. Constitution. This lack of knowledge is being passed down to future generations. Public schools are pipelines to the prison-industrial complex. There are virtually no organizations in New York that sponsor weekly forums on politics, economics, law and history.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that the best ya got, ya fkn mutt?
Go back to your nap, geezer.
Galt nastier than usual today, did that 3.6 earthquake knock over and break your favorite candle holder? You lose one of your favorite wigs?

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>Younger__LMAO, tour posts reek of a late thirties birth date. Multi-tasking is overrated and counts for poor production-communication skills.
Galt__you're a liar and a troll__your single redeeming value is that you provide frequent segues on this anonymous forum.
So why do you call him Galt??

We all know he's the same stupid Nobraina that's been here under various names for the entire time of this thread's existence.

He's still in a PA nursing home, alone and depressed. Spinning his fantasies about a life he never had and could never attain.

The proof is the amount of time he spends on this thread. Think about it. It's his only source of social interaction, just like Carol. They both collect Social Security and have nothing going on in their lives. So they come here and spend their entire waking hours spouting nonsense and stupidity, all the while being laughed at. They don't care, even negative attention is preferable to the abject loneliness of their lives.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Descendants of enslaved Africans were not only caught in the middle but they were also placed in a vise. They were simply voters. Collective bargaining and political leverage had not been on their menu. Sen. Charles Sumner of Massachusetts had warned Blacks during Reconstruction that the vote was meaningless to them without invoking the First Amendment. Blacks ignored his advice and became political pawns.

The foundation for the formation of a political party is the First Amendment. First and foremost, a political party has to be able to send a political message. This is political speech. The Free Soil Party sent a political message in 1860. President Abraham Lincoln received it. On January 1, 1863, he penned the Emancipation Proclamation.

Since we have no knowledge of either history or the law, we will go into polling booths on November 6 “scared and ignorant”. Fear is the product of ignorance. Most Blacks will not be voting for President Barack Obama. Instead, they will be pleading for more time to beat back white supremacy even though the “Final Solution” is looming on the horizon.

History is repeating itself. The year, 2012, may be a replay of 1876. The Tea Party has been formed to send a message even if it fails to seize the White House in 2012. Many Black preachers are urging their congregations to vote for “Negro heathenism” and against “booty politics”. Blacks need to identify the critical issues without the help of Black preachers.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text> Naw say it ain't so!!! All these libtards have sworn for years he and the Russians would never do that!!! LMAO!!!
Hey Flack, have you checked out the "crazy bitch wedding march?"

Hah, that white wedding wedding dress had to be secondhand__eh?

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

flack wrote:
<quoted text>The fact she enjoyed people taking nude pictures of her doesn't help your case.
You talking about those pictures that are not of Obama's mother??

Do all of you freaking flacktards get the same e-mails & believe each & every one??

My God you are easily duped. Do some research. & Really, before you run around calling people sluts, make sure your facts are straight.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

truth wrote:
When will righty whiners here fess up?
Red States "run by Republicans"
Have more food stamps
More poor people
Worse education
More medicaid
Higher sales taxes
Higher violent crime rates
Higher school to incarceration rates
Higher obesity
Higher diabetes
Worse infant mortality
War on women's rights
War on lawful voters
Lower wages and benefits
(Just what are Republicans good at?)
Exploiting workers and putting more money in their own pockets?
Off shoring American jobs and firing USA workers?
Like Romney?
Republicans are horrible leaders.
Just look how they ruined every red state!
We have a welfare state!

It's called "every red state" Run By Republicans!

Hey carol:

Why do red states use far more food stamps than any others?

I thought your GOP was "great at leadership"

How come red states flow all the loot to those few at the top,

and make the workers suffer? Low wages and benefits are the norm in "red states"

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

It sure looks like Republicans make horrible leaders and bosses?

Greedy to the core, Lie all the time, Just awful folks!

Look at red states: Leadership is horrible!

The genius kicked urrrrrrrr azzzzzzzz!

OBAMACARE!

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

RIP GOP
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
That brings up a point I've made here many times. When a gun has been identified as being part of a crime, why don't we get a history of that gun along with the history of the criminal?
I think the history of any gun used in a crime should be made public information. It could end up like the gun confiscated from my father in Maryland. When the court ordered the gun returned to him, the police has switched the 9mm Astor for an old Ruger 22 revolver. The actual gun confiscated from my father probably ended up on the street in DC.
A public record would show that gun once belonged to my father, was seized by police, then somehow ended up being used in a drive-by shooting.
That's not too different than when Carl Rowan shot at some kid in his backyard in DC with a pistol his son had stolen from the FBI evidence locker and given to him.
There is a long history of police selling confiscated firearms for profit.

Who protects us from the police?
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing should be untouchable.
Plus, eliminate all federal spending on education, a state and local function.
Great, why start with the small spending? Go right for Defense, SS and Medicaid.

And as long as interest on the debt is at 6% rescind all the Bush tax cuts.
Tonto

London, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>

The Iroquois completely wiped out the entire Huron nation in one of those wars.
These clowns here are so ignorant....
Ya think? Honey, let me walk you through this... If you kill the other tribe and take their women... you're, like, A MARINE. moron!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
So, just like you, your father was a criminal. D'OH

The nut didn't fall too far from that nut tree.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Multilateral trade agreement crafted by mega-corporations would undermine jobs, expand GMO's, Big Pharma, restrict Internet freedom and strengthen global government...

http://www.activistpost.com/2013/08/trans-pac...

Recognize? http://biblehub.com/niv/revelation/18.htm
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
law abiding....
Pennsylvania led the nation in the number of firearms lost or stolen from federally licensed gun dealers last year, according to a new government report released as part of the White House's effort to keep attention on gun issues in the wake of the Sandy Hook school massacre.
Of the 1,502 guns reported lost or stolen from Pennsylvania dealers in 2012, more than 1,300 of them were listed as lost.
The number of lost Pennsylvania guns is more than two times greater than most states. Of the 1,263 lost or stolen guns from federally licensed dealers in Texas, for example, 575 were lost.
The report doesn't explain where or how the guns were lost, nor why the state misplaces more guns.
http://articles.mcall.com/2013-06-18/news/mc-...
'lost' means sold to those who they shouldn't have been sold to. back door deals if you will.
AND HOW DOES this bigotted concept help BLACK PEOPLE
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Republican Governors: Shhh, Don’t Call Our Obamacare Money Obamacare!

A variety of Republican governors have sought federal funds under Obamacare, many of them to expand Medicaid eligibility for more residents, a centerpiece of the law that the Supreme Court made optional for states last year.

But shhh! Don’t call it Obamacare, they say, for they despise that law.

In the latest example, vociferous Obamacare critic and Texas Gov. Rick Perry is seeking roughly $100 million in federal funds under a program set up under Obamacare, called Community First Choice, to help states provide home-based health care to chronically ill Medicaid patients, as Politico reported this week.

Perry’s office said Politico’s story was “not accurate” and pointed TPM to a Texas Tribune article in which the governor’s aides downplay the connection of the funds to Obamacare, and noted that what they’re seeking is not the broader Medicaid expansion to extend eligibility to more low-income residents.

“The bottom line is it has nothing to do with Obamacare,” said Perry spokeswoman Allison Castle.

Only it has everything to do with Obamacare. As the Department of Health and Human Services explained last February, the new Community First Choice program was explicitly set up under the Affordable Care Act and offers federal funds so states can pay a higher reimbursement rate to providers of home-based care. The aim was to ratchet back an incentive for ill patients to go to a nursing facility when they can be cared for at home.

Perry is in good company among Republican governors, many of whom want billions of federal funds under the law’s Medicaid expansion, but don’t want to call it Obamacare.

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/08/re...

Amazing. Friggin' hypocrites.

See, I told you Republicans love federal spending.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Galt nastier than usual today, did that 3.6 earthquake knock over and break your favorite candle holder? You lose one of your favorite wigs?
The quake was less than five miles from the Galt mansion. Enough to wake Galt from a pleasant sleep, but no damage.

As for Galt's mood, sometimes that pompous scumbag Realtime goes too far beating up on defenseless women and needs to be put in his place.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 889,941 - 889,960 of1,073,330
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info