Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,494)

Showing posts 889,861 - 889,880 of1,033,947
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>No, although he was in the 08 (R) primary.
In both general elections I chose Obama however.
In local elections, where the turnouts are smaller each vote gains importance particularly in school board races and city councils where teaturds and religious freaks can really cause problems.
Registering in the opposite party in an attempt to negatively affect their candidate selection is an unethical practice to be expected of a retired used car dealer.

Since: Nov 11

Westerville, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

frontporchreactionary wrote:
<quoted text>So, that only proves that in Lamb's estimation there was adequate security and why no security request was turned down. Upon hearing of the Benghazi attack, President Obama first order was to provide all necessary resources possible for the U S Consulate in Benghazi. So, take the stuffing out of your ears and stop listening to right wing conspiracy horseshit about no U S response to the Benghazi attack.
Hey duffball: No matter how you want to rewrite history or blindly believe the teleprompter incompetent Kenyan Muslim in the White House, he said the riot was because of a movie - PERIOD.

Your Travelgate queen shout to a senator who questioned the movie motive.

You are a Libtard therefore you are wrong!!!

Congress investigation proved conclusively it was NOT about a movie no body saw.

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Obama stated that Mubarak "had to go" and the Egyptian military took their cue to maintain their funding.
There was less freedom in Egypt under Morsi than under Mubarak.
Hey stupid, Obama said that Mubarak 'had to go' AFTER the Egyptian military backed up the will of the people and Egypt's courts and parliamentary government.(Again, the decision to remove Mubarak and Morsi had nothing to do with President Obama)

“Come Home America!”

Claymont, Delaware 19809

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey duffball: No matter how you want to rewrite history or blindly believe the teleprompter incompetent Kenyan Muslim in the White House, he said the riot was because of a movie - PERIOD.
Your Travelgate queen shout to a senator who questioned the movie motive.
You are a Libtard therefore you are wrong!!!
Congress investigation proved conclusively it was NOT about a movie no body saw.
You're a nut so why bother commenting on subject that you know nothing about or care about either; Troll?

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
A better question would be "is there ANYTHING baruck could do that you WOULDNT support"?
Seriously, your nubian nut-nuzzling is so gay, all the other phags are embarrassed.......
An even better question would be "Is there ANYTHING that could happen ANYWHERE in the world that morons like you wouldn't BLAME him for?".
Seriously, you closet limp dick pussee, you should be embarrassed.
Parent

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Hey stupid, Obama said that Mubarak 'had to go' AFTER the Egyptian military backed up the will of the people and Egypt's courts and parliamentary government.(Again, the decision to remove Mubarak and Morsi had nothing to do with President Obama)
..and look how well that has all worked out...
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>So, that only proves that in Lamb's estimation there was adequate security and why no security request was turned down. Upon hearing of the Benghazi attack, President Obama first order was to provide all necessary resources possible for the U S Consulate in Benghazi. So, take the stuffing out of your ears and stop listening to right wing conspiracy horseshit about no U S response to the Benghazi attack.
Front…. During Obama’s press conference on Benghazi he was asked a simple question “Did You Send Help” the answer to the question required a simple Yes or No and the President refuse to answer!! I think Obama's new policy for questions about Benghazi or any other Issues is “Don’t ask… And I won’t Tell!”
mercy

Europe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Am mercy i want to share my life experience to
every body on this site.i was in a serious
relationship with peter i love him so much we have dated for almost
6 years now.until he meant another girl called rose
he told me that he is know longer interested in dating me any more. i
was so confuse i don’t know what to do.so i told
my friend about what my love just told me and he told me that she can solve
my problem i was doubting her how can that be
possible.so she directed me to a spell caster
called drsababa.so i contacted him and i explain
every thing to him and he told me that my problem
will be solved within two days if i believe i said OK.So he cast a spell for
me and after two days my love came back to me
begging me on his knees on the ground asking me to forgive him.Am so
happy now. so that why i decided to share my
experience with every body that have such problem you can contact his email via
email, drsababa@outlook.com
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Registering in the opposite party in an attempt to negatively affect their candidate selection is an unethical practice to be expected of a retired used car dealer.
I've always been registered as an (R) you stupid fk and vote overwhelmingly for (R) candidates, such as John Mica, otherwise I'd have no one to vote for.

What is it about Florida's districts that eludes you?

In many of my district's races there aren't even any Democrat's on the ballot much less others.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, despite his dishonesty, ignorance of science,lies and pandering to the dimwitted and mentally feeble[like you] the oceans haven't risen an inch.
Hail Oblama!
That's one inch higher up the evolutionary ladder than you knuckledragging right wing morons.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
by encouraging the original revolution, which was destined to destabilize the country....
It would have been far better to allow Mubarak to grow old and die, probably sooner rather than later.
It's a good guess. But then, the 'falling government' syndrome was spreading east.

Egypt was just the next domino.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
And Obama is using drones to spy on farmers and see if farmers are hugging and kissing their cows!!!
Do not believe me?
http://dailycaller.com/2012/06/06/epa-drones-...
Personally, I don't care.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Liberals are the ones divided against themselves!
Obamacare anyone?
lol! t-p anyone?

Party hijackers!

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
"Islam" sucks, plain and simple. Not to say there arent a lot of good muslims, but there are just too many radical losers for it to ever be successful/peaceful faction. Sounds a lot like the same vices, downfalls, and travails of the American negro (of which many ARE muslim).....
I can say the same about Christianity; Islam's just a few centuries behind. I think all religion's suck but t don't mind if people want to believe in fairy tales, just don't try applying those fairy tales to me.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
<quoted text>
Tensing what’s with the Teabagger Stuff?
I have a deep seated disdain for the teabaggers and will continue to refer to them as such. All I've seen from so called "Taxed Enough Already" baggers is attacks on individual liberty. Abortion and gay marriage have ZERO to do with "Taxed Enough Already". They're a bunch of phony christian right-wingers pretending to have a political ethic. If they were really "Taxed Enough Already" they'd have joined the extant Libertarian Party.

They didn't 'cause they're liars.

Most common reasons I've heard why they don't go LP: the LP doesn't support US Imperialism and doesn't want to legislate gay marriage or abortion rights.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Obama blasts Republicans for obstruction to ACA implementation in weekly address
"A lot of Republicans seem to believe that if they can gum up the works and make this law fail, they’ll somehow be sticking it to me. But they’d just be sticking it to you."
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2013/08/17/1231...
Which is why it's interesting how you don't hear cons claiming victory under sequestration.

They're awfully, awfully quiet!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Patriot wrote:
Horror! Muslim Brotherhood (the one Obama Supports with Our tax dollars) Torches Christian Orphanage in Menia
http://gopthedailydose.com/2013/08/16/horror-...
http://creepingsharia.wordpress.com/...
You've got that bassackwards moron. He's supporting the military that ousted Morsi. You know, Morsi of the Muslim Brotherhood?

Keeerist y'all are stupid.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
McCain needed help from Sarah Palin to barely save his ass in the 2010 primary. Graham will get the boot in the 2014 primary.
????

You're saying McCain and Palin got together BEFORE the general?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>No, although he was in the 08 (R) primary.
In both general elections I chose Obama however.
In local elections, where the turnouts are smaller each vote gains importance particularly in school board races and city councils where teaturds and religious freaks can really cause problems.
... where they don't have primaries so you aren't disenfranchised by being I or other.
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Another willful, leftist ignoramus, Palin was right, Oblama and the dems lied thru their grimy teeth.
Death panels are here to stay.
Steve Even Howard Dean ( D ) agrees with Palin about Death Panels and he’s No Right Wing Conspirator, he’s a Liberal, Liberal he makes Ted Kennedy look Conservative!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 889,861 - 889,880 of1,033,947
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

105 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 min ScarletandOlive 96,031
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min ritedownthemiddle 42,944
Amy 4-17 8 min ScarletandOlive 14
Chicago ranked among top 25 most frugal cities 11 min Guest 1
Abby 4-17 11 min Kuuipo 17
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 42 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 47,005
IL Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Illinois ... (Oct '10) 46 min jimtownhounddogsniffing 6,533
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 59 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,425
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]