Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
889,841 - 889,860 of 1,079,165 Comments Last updated 4 min ago
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"In 1980, just 4,400 American taxpayers had claimed an annual income of more than $1 million. By 1987, more than 35,000 did—a stunning eightfold increase."
I have stated as much, the rich got richer.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Sweet revenge.

The AFL-CIO, union that got Harry Reid elected, is now screaming they don't want Obamacare either.

UPS and UVA dropping spousal insurance coverage directly because of Obamacare.

But, hey, all you liberals on here, didn't Obama promise us over and over again if we liked our employer insurance, we could keep it and if we liked our doctors, we could keep them?

Wouldn't that make him a liar? As in "liar, liar, pants on fire" kind of liar?

Any of you feeling duped yet?
LCNlin

Pompano Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish for you to wake up and smell the coffee.
If GWB's economy looked like this president's after five years, you and your liberal media would be screaming bloody murder and wouldn't even try to contain yourselves from doing so.
But complacency rules the day when another liberal is screwing us into oblivion.
Wake up, LCN. You're on the wrong side. You would be considered a loyalist to the king in 1775. Is that really who you are?
When President Bush took office on Jan. 20, 2001, the S&P 500 stock market index stood at 1,342.54.

The day he left office, it was 805.22, a drop of 40 percent

Republican Stock market crash under President Bush, Oct. 2008.
Waxman

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
As far as retarded chimpy phags go, you are quite exceptional. Lick your floppy lips, take two bananas and a purple drank from petty cash, and call me in the morning.....

alarmed, fearful, frightened, horrified, horror-struck, hysterical (also hysteric), scared, scary, spooked, terrified, terrorized
fearsome, shrinking, tremulant, tremulous; agitated, anxious, apprehensive, disconcerted, disquieted, disturbed,jittery, jumpy, nervous, panicked, panicky, panic-stricken, perturbed, skittish, uneasy, upset, worried; phobic; appalled, dismayed, startled; cowed, daunted, intimidated, unnerved; coward, cowardly, craven, gutless.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Obamacare was a smokescreen as a first step to a single payer system. Reid admitted it outright on a PBS interview recently.

Dictators historically convince the easily fooled that government is only looking out for their best interests by offering free medical care.

Once they control your medical care, they control you.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Some of you really need to think about that.

Bye for now.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>We were never on the verge of losing the Cold War, the Soviet system collapsed from within, it was a bad system.
Besides we were discussing Reagan's defeat of the middle class.
What collapsed the Soviet Union was the pressure put on their communist economy to match the influence of the United States in the world, and match the military progress.
It's a no-brainer communism is a bad system. That brings us to the question of why do you adore the communist we somehow put in as president?
I recall stagflation knocking the shit out of the middle class during Carter's tenure. I recall by the end of Reagan's terms, everything had been put in place for the economic boom of the 90s to happen.
What are you talking about?
... what planet do you live on? Perhaps that's the difference between our observations. I was describing Earth.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
befuddled.

We know but don't keep embarrassing yourself.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>If I meet someone like that, not likely, I will pass that along. You are still a friggin' Communist wanting to ban all guns.
<nuts>
<clueless>
<spam>
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and what about that six figures character who posted on every single forum at the same time!
The Orlando Forum put's Topix into it's proper perspective, that's for sure.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Retired used car huckster beating the drums for US intervention.
America should avoid any involvement in this civil war.
If it were a civil war...
It's really foreign Al Qaeda insurgents trying to take over the country. If anything, we should be shooting them. If we're not going to shoot them, we should not have any involvement at all.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh give me a break Carol! The Global Warming Policy Foundation is a bunch whack job climate deniers headed by a dilettante called Lord Lawson who've been proven wrong on numerous occasions.
1. www.theguardian.com › Environment › Climate change scepticism&#8206;
o Cached
And you're presenting a 42 year old map as proof of what? Let's stick with what's happening now nitwit. The North Pole is now a freaking lake stupid!
www.forbes.com/.../melting-polar-ice-cap-crea... ...
I'll leave it, right in the garbage where it belongs.
I'll post this again just for you.

One of the most interesting conclusions to come out of the seventh International Climate Change Conference sponsored by the Heartland Institute held in Chicago last year was that natural climate cycles have already turned from warming to cooling, global temperatures have already been declining for more than 10 years, and global temperatures will continue to decline for another two decades or more.

The Heartland Institute has effectively become the international headquarters of the climate realists, an analog to the UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC).

http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2012...

You can see the speeches at that conference here.
http://climateconference.heartland.org/
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

RACISM ingrained in this GREAT LAWYER caused self destruction of a brilliant career what a shame racial hate from inside
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

In 1990, Maddox was indefinitely suspended by the Appellate Division of the State Supreme Court in Brooklyn after failing to appear before a disciplinary hearing to answer allegations regarding his conduct in the Brawley case.[10]

In 1996, Maddox was ordered to pay New York State $1,000 in legal costs for filing a false complaint of racial bias. He had alleged that he had had to apply to represent an indigent defendant in a murder case, while two lawyers who were white had been appointed to represent the other defendant in the case without having to apply. The state showed evidence that in fact, the two lawyers had applied and Maddox had filed a discrimination suit instead of going through the applications process. Michael Mukasey, at that time a Federal judge, ordered Maddox to pay New York State the legal costs it had incurred defending against the suit.[11] The following year, in 1997, Maddox and his group, the United African Movement, were fined $10,000 by New York City's Commission on Human Rights after they denied a white teacher access to a speech by Cornel West on the basis of her race.[12]
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
CBS News
August 7, 2013
Sun's Magnetic Field About to Flip Causing "Ripple Effect"
"As the sun's magnetic field begins to flip, the current sheet becomes wavy. Earth will dip in and out of the current sheet, as it orbits the sun. Researchers say the sun's magnetic field flipping could affect anything from the Earth's cloudiness or climate in and around the planet."
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-205_162-57597396/...
This happens approximately every 11 years.
Changes in the sun causes climate change patterns.
What a novel concept.
Sure Carol, but since it hasn't happened yet how do you explain the steady increases in average global temperatures? Let me once again, and I'm sure not for the last time lay this quote on you from Richard A. Muller, professor of physics at the University of California, Berkely, a MacArthur fellow and co-founder of the Berkeley Earth Surface Temperature project which by the way was ironically funded by the Koch Foundation;
“Three years ago I identified problems in previous climate studies that, in my mind, threw doubt on the very existence of global warming. Last year, following an intensive research effort involving a dozen scientists, I concluded that global warming was real and that the prior estimates of the rate of warming were correct. I’m now going a step further: Humans are almost entirely the cause.”
But go ahead keep living in that delusional little bubble.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
insecure.
Try and keep personal struggles to yourself.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

The AFL-CIO, the union that got Harry Reid elected, is screaming they don't want Obamacare either.

(Don't think I can post this enough times.)
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
That reminds me of something I wanted to look up earlier.
Senior Obama adviser Valerie Jarrett’s late father-in-law and Chicago Sun-Times columnist Vernon Jarrett was a key member of the South Chicago communist left of the late 1940s.
Vernon Jarrett moved to Chicago in 1946 to work as a journalist and was heavily influenced by the Communist Party USA. He was included on the with well-known Chicago Communist Party member, Frank Marshall Davis.
(The plot thickens...)
Frank Marshall Davis eventually left Chicago for Hawaii to work on the Honolulu Record run by Communist Party member Koji Ariyoshi.
So is it just a coincidence that Valerie Jarrett and Frank Marshall Davis - who both had communist backgrounds and connections - were so connected to Barack Hussein Obama? And that Frank Marshall Davis was such a prominent figure in Obama's young life and also happened to live in Hawaii before he was born?
Don't that kind of coincidence just happens.
Remind us all when and for how long Valerie was married to Jarret's mopey son.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
<quoted text>'hoping for a crash or another terrible economic plague to strike America?' Rightwingers pining away for such things...they have a dream...we will ruin Obama if we have to destroy the lives of every single American...
The economy is 15 trillion dollars.
The government is almost 25 percent of the economy.
Therefore, the part of the economy that actually pays for everything is only about 12 trillion dollars.

The total debt is 17 trillion dollars, one and a half times the size of the part of the economy that pays for everything.
The annual deficit has leveled off at 1.3 trillion dollars.
Every year the debt increases at 8 percent.
The real economy is stagnant.
There is no plan in existence to stop the debt from growing at 8 percent every year.
There is no plan in existence to grow the economy.

It's just a matter of time until there won't be any country in the world so stupid they continue giving us money.

Given the above facts, how long do you estimate it will be before our government collapses?

What is the Democrat plan for what to do after the government collapses? Martial law? Create a dictatorship?
Waxman

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
Sweet revenge.
The AFL-CIO, union that got Harry Reid elected, is now screaming they don't want Obamacare either.
UPS and UVA dropping spousal insurance coverage directly because of Obamacare.
But, hey, all you liberals on here, didn't Obama promise us over and over again if we liked our employer insurance, we could keep it and if we liked our doctors, we could keep them?
Wouldn't that make him a liar? As in "liar, liar, pants on fire" kind of liar?
Any of you feeling duped yet?
misapprehension.

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Oh, heck. Since I had to come back on to post about this, might as well repeat it one more time.

AFL-CIO, the union that got Harry Reid elected, is now screaming they don't want Obamacare either.

Seems no one wants it. But Obama is sticking to it like glue. And liberals are supplying the glue.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

76 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
last post wins! (Apr '13) 8 min boundary painter 293
Amy 7-24 11 min boundary painter 11
America's Doomsday preppers 34 min Tremendous waste 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 49 min Terry rigsby 48,870
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 54 min SpaceBlues 45,773
America’s Opportunity City 56 min City Journal 1
Topix is the governments lapdog 59 min Lapdog 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr jacques Mont Tremblant 174,515
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr edogxxx 97,516
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••