Barack Obama, our next President

Barack Obama, our next President

There are 1263787 comments on the Hampton Roads Daily Press story from Nov 5, 2008, titled Barack Obama, our next President. In it, Hampton Roads Daily Press reports that:

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hampton Roads Daily Press.

Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#969153 Aug 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
Most Republican Voters Oppose The Republican Plan To Shut Down The Government
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/22/gove...
The lunatics are pretty fixated on that option aren't they?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#969154 Aug 22, 2013
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm Ok with your assessment, dong (just as long as your fat chinaman butt keeps cooking).......
lol! I keep pinching you a loaf son.

Saves water!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#969155 Aug 22, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"nutsucker"
And I would not piss on you if you were on fire. The loss of you would be no loss.
I do have a question, does your wife puke every time you come to bed.
Peace
KMA
No she doesn't.

He pays really good:)

Lapeer, MI

#969156 Aug 22, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Really Eed?
I didn't know I could right off earned income for entertainment expenditures. That means if I go to the movies this weekend I can write off the tickets and probably the popcorn too since its really just entertainment too right?
Wow, don't know why I've been paying that accountant all that money when I could have just consulted you.
Oh hey, you do have a bit of spittle on your chin there.
Is it even possible that you could really earn an honest income?

Just wundrin'...

Living off the compassion of others must wear on your pride, eh?
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#969157 Aug 22, 2013
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nbc-news/5282271...

And other times- ya just gotta chuckle :-)....
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#969158 Aug 22, 2013
<quoted text>
I just cant get over how great your avatar is......
lol! I bet you'd be just as happy with a gum wrapper!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#969159 Aug 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Hard to type in that straightjacket, eh?
You seem to have gotten the hang of it with all your practice!
Kal

Florence, OR

#969160 Aug 22, 2013
"O Mother, even a dullard
becomes a poet who meditates upon thee
raimented with space,
three-eyed creatrix of the three worlds,
whose waist is beautiful
with a girdle made of numbers of dead men's arms ..."
from Karpuradistatra hymn
translated from Sanskrit by Sir John Woodroffe
But, of course,you were (and are) a poet and a genius born of fire and grief (in a World filled to overflowing with dullards), long before we magically became entwined forever in some mysterious, synchronous web of unbreakable gossamer weave -- my head resting briefly (and forever) on your chest,(unless you prefer my foot), enraptured just listening to your heart.
"My Child (Lover),
you need not know much in order to please Me.
Only love me dearly.
Speak to me as you would your mother,
if she had taken you in her arms ..."
K

Lapeer, MI

#969161 Aug 22, 2013
Nuculur option wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny how you applauded when Bush invaded Iraq, but now talk like the coward you truly are. Funny how upset you were by Saddam gassing the Kurds, but don't care about Syrians.
You're just a fraud, Nobraina. This is only an attack on Obama, it has nothing to do with policy or doing what's right.
If we sit by and allow Assad to use chemical weapons on his people, where is the moral high ground?
Oh, I forgot. You have no morals.
Are you trying to place a Bush mask over the Magic Negro's head?

When the Boy Messiah draws a red line in the sand, it becomes a moral issue to you. But if Bush does it, it becomes a shameful calamity.

Bush drew the line and acted when someone stepped over it.

The Magic Negro drew a line and when someone stepped over it he goes on Late-Nite, dances and sings Al Green.

Bush was a leader. The Magic Negro is a celebrity loser.
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#969162 Aug 22, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry you don't know the difference between a question and whining. But then you thought zimmerman would be found guilty, so your stupidity doesn't surprise me.
Isnt this the first time nutculur has posted since the GZ verdict? LMAO, that was a heapin helpin portion of "crow"....
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#969163 Aug 22, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I bet you'd be just as happy with a gum wrapper!
Dont make me yank your greencard again, donger. You'll be back slingin a wok in TaiGang before you can say "chop suey"......

Lapeer, MI

#969164 Aug 22, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
http://www.nbcnews.com/video/n bc-news/52822718#52822718
And other times- ya just gotta chuckle :-)....
Magic Negro speeches are not covered by the 1st Amendment but by the EPA.

Maybe that was the Sierra Club complaining in the background.

Lapeer, MI

#969165 Aug 22, 2013
<quoted text>
Isnt this the first time nutculur has posted since the GZ verdict? LMAO, that was a heapin helpin portion of "crow"....
When he swallows, it's not the crow that hurts his throat lining but the gobs of pubic hair.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#969166 Aug 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
More like a big government Republican who never saw a war he didn't like. A new generation of Republican leaders will soon replace dinosaurs like McCain.
"John Galt"
I surely hope you are correct. You are more optimistic than I am.
Peace

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#969168 Aug 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to place a Bush mask over the Magic Negro's head?
When the Boy Messiah draws a red line in the sand, it becomes a moral issue to you. But if Bush does it, it becomes a shameful calamity.
Bush drew the line and acted when someone stepped over it.
The Magic Negro drew a line and when someone stepped over it he goes on Late-Nite, dances and sings Al Green.
Bush was a leader. The Magic Negro is a celebrity loser.
Bush as a leader destroyed the military of the USA, as well as the economy. We are a hollowed out force, due to Bush's treating the military like crap. Even the Generals say that.

Figures a nitwit like you would admire that record.

What's a copycat like you know about anything but copying others ideas, anyway?

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#969169 Aug 22, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>No son. They voted to let bushie boy decide about action in iraq.
It was his decision.
Really. Truly. You can even check the US Constitution....oooooooo.... I bet you didn't read it. Sorry!
"yuck"
Pontificate as you see fit. The fact is congress gave president Bush the okay to proceed. As one of your hero's, biden said, I was for the war before I was against it. Typical flop flop.
For your information, no way a single American life should have been pissed away in Iraq. Those folks have been killing them selves for centuries, same old same old. America should not try to be the worlds policeman.
Peace
KMA
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#969171 Aug 22, 2013
<quoted text>
No doubt she's a loser, but they've got the chimp triggerman dead to rights....
As the investigation into the shooting death of a 13-month-old Brunswick toddler continues, some people are beginning to question the mother who's child was shot and killed during a morning walk.

The daughter of Sherry West, Ashley Glassey, said she does not want to falsely accuse anyone but she wants the truth.

Glassey, 21, lives in New Jersey and said her mother lost custody of her when she was 8. She said she has forgiven her mom and has spoken to her every day since Thursday's shooting but said some of her mother's responses have her concerned.

Glassey said she started to have her doubts after receiving a phone call from her mother telling her that her brother, Antonio Santiago, had been killed. She claims the night of the shooting her mother asked, "How soon do you think life insurance policy will send me a check?"

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/topstories/arti...

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#969173 Aug 22, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"John Galt"
I surely hope you are correct. You are more optimistic than I am.
Peace
Nobraina fails to mention that both he and you are as old as McCain, and are among the dinosaurs.

Lapeer, MI

#969174 Aug 22, 2013
<quoted text>
I just cant get over how great your avatar is......

Creating a caricature of the lying bas turd is easy.

He offers up so much material to work with!
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

United States

#969175 Aug 22, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
When he swallows, it's not the crow that hurts his throat lining but the gobs of pubic hair.
Reminder: nutculur = female inmate @ max security unit MacDougall-Walker Correctional Institution. Level 4/5 security (ie the highest level). http://www.ct.gov/doc/cwp/view.asp...

PS; she STILL swallows pubes......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 10 min Justus von Liebig 194,598
Chicago One Direction concert on the 23rd! 1 hr Tristascottcom 1
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 54,323
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Mister Tonka 100,283
Sasitorn boonsin 3 hr donna 1
News Hogar Crea, regional drug rehab group, ripping ... (Apr '08) 11 hr Sergant of order 161
News Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 12 hr Gas Woman 70,145
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages