Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#968848 Aug 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why am I hearing the theme song from the Three Stooges now....
Your cohorts must be arriving!!!!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#968849 Aug 22, 2013
For years, I have been on record as demanding that no Black person should be permitted to take the witness stand without an interpreter. In the meantime, and for nearly two decades, I have refused to allow Blacks to take the witness stand with two exceptions. I allowed two Blacks to take the witness stand in two decades with less than desirable results.

Language and culture are now becoming issues in Florida v. Zimmerman. They have been “silent killers” in American jurisprudence. Law schools have never taught law students how to represent Black defendants. Courtrooms are “legal malpractice” factories. A cause of action exists for “legal malpractice”.

WHILE BLACKS ARGUE ABOUT RACE LOOK AT THIS BLACK AMERICAN NEED interperters from a BLACK LAWYER and all you do is compare to WHITES compare yourself to yourself

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#968850 Aug 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oops, you're wrong again.
One of the most interesting conclusions to come out of the seventh International Climate Change Conference sponsored by the Heartland Institute held in Chicago last year was that natural climate cycles have already turned from warming to cooling, global temperatures have already been declining for more than 10 years, and global temperatures will continue to decline for another two decades or more.
The Heartland Institute has effectively become the international headquarters of the climate realists, an analog to the UN’s Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC).
http://www.forbes.com/sites/peterferrara/2012...
You can see the speeches given at that conference here.
http://climateconference.heartland.org/
Been away for over a month, return to see Carol peddling the same brain dead stupidity!! All this from a brain polluted by nicotine and damaged from listening to the sex deviant O'Reilly.

Heartland Institute?? You've got to be kidding!! They're crazier than you are, and that's not easy!!

""In the 1990s, the group worked with the tobacco company Philip Morris to question serious cancer risks to secondhand smoke, and to lobby against government public-health reforms. More recently, the Institute has focused on questioning the science of human-caused climate change, and was described by the New York Times as "the primary American organization pushing climate change skepticism." The Institute has sponsored meetings of climate change skeptics, and has been reported to promote public school curricula challenging the scientific consensus on human-caused climate change.""

How'd their defense of cigarettes work for them?? Same will happen with Climate Change. Deniers fool the stupid folks like you, but most people see right thru the bullshit.

----------

Here's the truth, something you're allergic to and scared to death of;

2012 was one of the 10 warmest years on record globally

August 6, 2013

Worldwide, 2012 was among the 10 warmest years on record according to the 2012 State of the Climate report released online today by the American Meteorological Society (AMS). The peer-reviewed report, with scientists from NOAA’s National Climatic Data Center in Asheville, N.C., serving as lead editors, was compiled by 384 scientists from 52 countries (highlights, full report). It provides a detailed update on global climate indicators, notable weather events, and other data collected by environmental monitoring stations and instruments on land, sea, ice, and sky.

http://www.noaanews.noaa.gov/stories2013/2013...
----------

Funny part is that you're stupid enough to believe their propaganda, proof is that you're both a cigarette smoker and a diabetic!! You can't get more stupid than a diabetic who smokes!!

""Smoking and diabetes: a deadly combination

Why is smoking so bad for people with diabetes?

Smoking is bad for everyone. It increases your risk for lung cancer, heart attack and stroke. Each year, more than 45,000 Canadians die of smoking-related illnesses. People with diabetes face an even greater risk from smoking: just like high blood glucose levels, the poisonous chemicals in cigarette smoke attack blood vessels.This contributes to hardening of the arteries ( or what is known as atherosclerosis) which impairs the blood’s ability to carry oxygen throughout the body.

Together, the deadly combination of high blood glucose and smoking dramatically increases damage to the blood vessels that feed the heart, brain, eyes, kidneys and peripheral nerves, speeding up the long-term complications of diabetes.""

http://www.diabetes.ca/diabetes-and-you/livin...

Keep it up, Carol. You retired so you could collect Social Security early. Luckily, with your deadly habits, you won't be collecting for long. Cough up a lung for me!!
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#968851 Aug 22, 2013
Waxman wrote:
<quoted text>
denial.
Oh!! Lookie... another waxman wannabe... Damn you are stupid....

I'm not kidding...

It's the culture...
Waxman

Las Vegas, NV

#968852 Aug 22, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
The AFL-CIO, the union that got Harry Reid elected, is screaming they don't want Obamacare either.
(Don't think I can post this enough times.)
desperate.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#968853 Aug 22, 2013
OBAMA gives them the "ites" Leading up to July 4, 2013, this had been a bad week for Blacks. The U.S. Supreme Court announcedShelby Co. v. Holder this week. Blacks have been returned to 1870 when there was no provision to enforce the Fifteenth Amendment. By 1901, there were no Black members of Congress. Blacks have lost the right to testify against whites. This happened in Florida v. Zimmerman and the testimony of Rachel Jeantel.

TSM

El Paso, TX

#968854 Aug 22, 2013
The three biggest Liberals failures in History!! FDR ‘The New Deal, LBJ Great Society, and soon to be added to this list Obamacare!!

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#968855 Aug 22, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
somehow unlike every right wing nutjob on this thread?
but now that i think about, why am i acting like a right wing nutjob?
so now i'm miffed. i'm taking my copy & paste and going over to the Daily Holler so i can harass some super-uber-right wing nutjobs. and don't ask me to come back.
"sonic"
So sorry. You are miffed? You are going to run off like a coward? You will be missed, your lies and BS will be missed, they are almost always good for a chuckle.
Peace
KMA
WOW

Bronx, NY

#968856 Aug 22, 2013
WHO WILL BE THE NEXT BLACK PRESIDENT Mayor Michael Bloomberg ofNew York Citysaid,“We disproportionately stop whites too much and minorities too little”. William Thompson, Jr. is not the answer. He supports “stop and frisk”. He and his wife were on Bloomberg’s payroll four years ago and they are still eating out of his trough.

The Black community needs an independent mayor and not a “foot stool” of the Democratic Party. The circulation of independent nominating petitions can start on July 9, 2013. Blacks constitute the largest voting bloc inNew York City. We should elect a Black mayor and pat our butts at the U.S. Supreme Court.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#968857 Aug 22, 2013
White supremacists would love for us to remain in a “trance” until August 24, 2013. When we come alive, we will start financing our oppression by heading toWashington,DC. This is a trap. It only takes white supremacists seven weeks to complete their mission. Afterwards, they can cash in on one million Blacks emptying their pockets inWashington,DC.

Spokane, WA

#968858 Aug 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you suppose Syria obtained the poison gas, you fkn mutt?
"John Galt"
Maybe from saddam?
Peace
Jake

United States

#968859 Aug 22, 2013
WrningSgn wrote:
I am truly amazed how EASILY Mc Cain supporters state that they are "Not Proud of America"
You people that state that are phonies. Big FN Phonies.
These are the same clowns that have the Flags Up. Complain on Talk Radio day and night. Quickly label everyone else unAmerican.
But one election doesn't go your way. America is broken.
You people know NOTHING about fighting, or what it truly is to be an American. I'm glad this election exposed you people for the True Fake Phonies you really are.
God bless True Americans!!!!
wow! Really it's people like u that make me sick Obama is a pathetic excuse for a president u really think someone who thinks the constitution is just a piece of history has the right to be president u and the rest of ur UN american patriots should go and kill urselfs people like u make me reconsider the fact god created mankind and if it is true I dnt want to meet him for the likes of people like u what do u know about fighting I bet u have never served a day in ur life u pos!

Since: Sep 10

Location hidden

#968860 Aug 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank Marshal Davis dumped Ann Dunham after he found out she was pregnant, then arranged for her to marry a young communist from Kenya, who was also married, and get her out of the country to have the baby.
You have a unique way of making a complete ass of yourself. The above series of crazy lies is proof.

I see your insanity has grown much worse since I was here last.

I'll bet you still believe Rmoney won the election!!

Or that his loss was all Chris Christie's fault!!

You're one funny little insane birfer. And such a sore loser to boot!!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#968861 Aug 22, 2013
“Plantation Politics” vs. Regional Politics ©
Insanity occurs when a person repeatedly engages in the same conduct and expects a different result. This describes the political behavior of Blacks in New Jersey, New York and Connecticut. For starters, Blacks in each state are overwhelmingly enrolled in the Democratic Party.

To make matters worse, Blacks refuse to form a wing of the Democratic Party. Without occupying a progressive wing of the Democratic Party, Blacks are giving white rulers of the Democratic Party a blank check. In short, Blacks are willing to unconditionally endorse their own political oppression and to allow whites to select their political representatives.

This does not happen with white voters who refuse to fly wingless. The Republican Party has white wings. The Tea Party and the Libertarian Party are occupants in the wings of the Republican Party. Now, it seems as though the tail is wagging the dog. Like the “separation of powers” doctrine, there must be “checks and balances” in a two-party system.

It starts with recognizing that politics has a political cycle and a political timetable. The political cycle is every four years. Inside of each cycle is a political timetable. There are four timetables. Each timetable starts in January and ends in December. There are strategies and tactics in each political timetable.

For example, the political timetable for New York City started in January 2013. Blacks in New York City intend to set their alarm clocks for September 10, 2013 when it is too late to do anything except to vote for white choices on the ballot. This is “plantation politics”. Whites select our representatives. We elect them
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#968862 Aug 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
<quoted text>No No No, he put's up his 60 plus daily posts in between other assignments at his 16 hr per day 7 day per week job.
The job where he covers 3 time zones__Eastern, Central, Mountain and Pacific.
The younger generation has learned multi-tasking skills unknown to swindlers like you who made their living victimizing poor black folks by selling them crappy used cars.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#968863 Aug 22, 2013
To be an effective player in politics, Blacks must form a political party which is compatible with their political philosophy. The Democratic Party supported slavery. The Republican Party could live with slavery if the Union could be saved. Philosophically, neither party is compatible with the views of most Blacks.

Freedom Party was not founded to be an appendage of the Democratic Party. A political party which is not formed to be a political appendage of either the Democratic Party or the Republican Party is a threat to the two-party system. This explains the political opposition to the Freedom Party.

While Blacks have been unable to unite in a single neighborhood in the tri-state, whites have dismantled borders in the Eastern Seaboard.”Petty politics” is of no moment in either the Middle-Atlantic states or the Northeast. Whites initially started “regional government” with New York, New Jersey and Connecticut.

Spokane, WA

#968864 Aug 22, 2013
John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
The US has never fully ratified the Geneva Conventions and should never have participated at all to the extent that these treaties forfeit national sovreignty.
Obama's Muslim buddies behead folks all the time and he says...nothing...
"John Galt"
I am sure you have noted that president nobama also has no comment when a couple of bored blacks kill a white. Now just imagine his words if a couple of bored whites killed a black.
Peace

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#968865 Aug 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Frank Marshal Davis dumped Ann Dunham after he found out she was pregnant, then arranged for her to marry a young communist from Kenya, who was also married, and get her out of the country to have the baby.
You're confusing Barack's mother with your own.

I understand it helps you cope to think others had mothers like yours but really, making this Obama stuff up is a sign you need professional help.
Waxman

Las Vegas, NV

#968866 Aug 22, 2013
No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>Oh!! Lookie... another waxman wannabe... Damn you are stupid....
I'm not kidding...
It's the culture...
blunderous.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

#968867 Aug 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
If it were a civil war...
It's really foreign Al Qaeda insurgents trying to take over the country. If anything, we should be shooting them. If we're not going to shoot them, we should not have any involvement at all.
If the US intervenes, it would be on the side of Al Qaeda, Obama's allies in Libya during the Benghazi attack.

If the US stays out, Assad will liquidate Al Qaeda, just as Gaddafi would have in Libya.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min Enter 182,298
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr L Morales 71,302
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 3 hr L Morales 11
Southern Illinois Supports Police 3 hr Does not matter 1
Holiday Greetings 5 hr Daddy Warbucks 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Mister Tonka 98,886
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 5 hr Did enuf die 6
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago