Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,479)

Showing posts 889,561 - 889,580 of1,071,663
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
you ask for something that if given you would do nothing but complain about it.
so yeah, let's let Obama start voicing his concerns about the black community and then trying to run legislation through to fix it and see how you act.
Obama stays silent on those concerns because of the Right. just look at how you act about anything he does.
so where would i find 'thoughts of my own'?

I kid you not...

It's the culture...

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so yeah, let's let Obama start voicing his concerns about the black community and then trying to run legislation through to fix it and see how you act.
Obama stays silent on those concerns because of the Right. just look at how you act about anything he does.
Tell us again where Obama was a community organizer? Where was that place? Oh, yeah. Wasn't Obama a community organizer, whatever the hell that is, in Chicago?
What Chicago needs is a community organizer that can lead them from the uncivilized norm that exists there today toward a civilized existence. Offhand, I can't think of anyone who can do that.

The United States ranks among the worst countries in the world for gun violence.
If the cities of Chicago, New York, Washington, D.C., and New Orleans are taken out of the calculation, the United States ranks the 4th best place in the world to live with respect to gun violence.
What do those four cities have in common?
The first thing that comes to mind is they have a traditional Democrat city government.
I suppose Detroit could be looked at, too.
Name a city in the US with a traditional Republican city government that resembles the obviously uncivilized cities run by Democrats.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonicmoron always a cut-n-paste self-congratulatory discussion, where little to no brain activity or thought progress is never made or required...

I kid you not.

It's the culture...

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonic, I'm betting you can't even define "supply-side economics".
The concept of a flat tax has been around forever. It was an argument for everyone paying a greater share of the tax burden than others since the beginning of taxation.
A flat tax is the only fair tax. EVERYONE pays. No exemptions. No exceptions. No excuses. A crackwhore gets 10 dollars, they cough up a buck fifty or so to the federal government. If you receive money in any way, you give a portion of that money to the federal government.
Let's see who gets elected when EVERYONE has to pay for what they vote for. I can guarantee you those criminals we have now won't be returning to Washington. They will have to take over the government and declare a dictatorship to stay there, which seems to be the plan.
so what is with you folks and Reagan's 47%? it kept Mitt out of office. you'd think you guys would learn from that. but let's let a FOX talking head explain...

Every person who talks and writes about politics gets stuff wrong. I’ve gotten my fair share wrong. But what I think I got most wrong in Campaign 2012 was the damage Mitt Romney’s “47%” remark would do to him.

It may seem obvious, but bear with me.

Mitt Romney was talking off the cuff to a supposedly off the record group of donors and muddled several data points together, ultimately telling the tale of the 47% who won’t vote for him for any reason. He was referencing the 47% who don’t pay taxes and interwove it with a 47% of locked in Obama support. The statement was a mess.

I didn’t think Mitt Romney would be as hurt by the statement as he was because I assumed Romney had misspoken in an off the cuff way. I assumed Romney would clarify that he knew many of those who have government assistance did not actually want the assistance, but needed it. I assumed he’d make the case that he’d help those people get off the government dole and back into work.

In other words, I assumed Romney believed what I believe — many of those people are good people who fell on hard times and are not of the same class of people who will vote for Barack Obama for free stuff. I was absolutely wrong. Romney not only believes completely what he said as he said it, he reinforced it with his post election analysis of his defeat blaming gifts to various classes of people. If that was true, as Newt Gingrich pointed out, Romney had plenty to gift to plenty strapped to the back of marching elephants.

Note to Mitt Romney: really, it’s you, not them. Seriously.

http://www.redstate.com/2012/11/20/ronald-rea...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

No Surprize wrote:
<quoted text>so where would i find 'thoughts of my own'?
I kid you not...
It's the culture...
you would find them in your list of copy and paste insults.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell us again where Obama was a community organizer? Where was that place? Oh, yeah. Wasn't Obama a community organizer, whatever the hell that is, in Chicago?
What Chicago needs is a community organizer that can lead them from the uncivilized norm that exists there today toward a civilized existence. Offhand, I can't think of anyone who can do that.
The United States ranks among the worst countries in the world for gun violence.
If the cities of Chicago, New York, Washington, D.C., and New Orleans are taken out of the calculation, the United States ranks the 4th best place in the world to live with respect to gun violence.
The first thing that comes to mind is they have a traditional Democrat city government.
Name a city in the US with a traditional Republican city government that resembles the obviously uncivilized cities run by Democrats.
get rid of guns.

seems you agree.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

correction...
So, only an idiot would conclude any new law is intended to be enforced in Democrat districts.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
so what is with you folks and Reagan's 47%? it kept Mitt out of office. you'd think you guys would learn from that. but let's let a FOX talking head explain...
Every person who talks and writes about politics gets stuff wrong. I’ve gotten my fair share wrong. But what I think I got most wrong in Campaign 2012 was the damage Mitt Romney’s “47%” remark would do to him.
It may seem obvious, but bear with me.
Mitt Romney was talking off the cuff to a supposedly off the record group of donors and muddled several data points together, ultimately telling the tale of the 47% who won’t vote for him for any reason. He was referencing the 47% who don’t pay taxes and interwove it with a 47% of locked in Obama support. The statement was a mess.
I didn’t think Mitt Romney would be as hurt by the statement as he was because I assumed Romney had misspoken in an off the cuff way. I assumed Romney would clarify that he knew many of those who have government assistance did not actually want the assistance, but needed it. I assumed he’d make the case that he’d help those people get off the government dole and back into work.
In other words, I assumed Romney believed what I believe — many of those people are good people who fell on hard times and are not of the same class of people who will vote for Barack Obama for free stuff. I was absolutely wrong. Romney not only believes completely what he said as he said it, he reinforced it with his post election analysis of his defeat blaming gifts to various classes of people. If that was true, as Newt Gingrich pointed out, Romney had plenty to gift to plenty strapped to the back of marching elephants.
Note to Mitt Romney: really, it’s you, not them. Seriously.
http://www.redstate.com/2012/11/20/ronald-rea...
The 47 percent number is accurate.
The rest of your bullshit is just political spin.

47 percent won't like a flat tax because they will actually have to start paying for what they vote for.
It's that simple. de Tocqueville had it exactly right.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
get rid of guns.
seems you agree.
A gun is a useless tool until a person chooses to use it you moron. A pencil is not relevant until a person chooses to write with it you idiot...

A gun is not relevant until a crime is committed.. After all, pencils don't misspell words, people do you dumbass...

You can ban guns, box cutters, knifes, swords, scissors, sticks or stones and fertilizer. One will never disarm a deranged liberal.

Gun laws have never or will make an insane, deranged liberal sane you fool.

I kid you not....

It's the culture...
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
The 47 percent number is accurate.
The rest of your bullshit is just political spin.
47 percent won't like a flat tax because they will actually have to start paying for what they vote for.
It's that simple. de Tocqueville had it exactly right.
political spin from a FOX talking head.

which is fine when he says what you want to hear.

so why do you hate Reagan's 47%?

if only you could spin your way out of that one.

Mitt Romney, meet Ronald Reagan. The Romney-Ryan campaign labels the 47 percent of people who don’t pay federal income taxes as “takers.” But to President Reagan, the godfather of today’s conservatives, anyone who worked for a living was a maker, whether he or she paid taxes or not.

Reagan strongly supported the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), which sends checks to Americans who work but earn less than around $46,000 a year, depending on family size. Recipients of the credit are among those who don’t pay income tax, but Reagan never regarded that as a problem. His administration estimated that the 1986 reform of the tax code would remove 6 million working poor from the tax rolls. Reagan called the reform a “sweeping victory for fairness” and “perhaps the biggest antipoverty program in our history.”

http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2012-09-...
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
Sonicfilter Quote:#916250

I kid you not...

It's the culture...

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
In the US Sharia Law only applies to its adherents in as much as it does not contravene the laws of the US.
fcktard.
That's what they used to say in every other Western country also. Your whole narrative is one big fat lie. Islamic law contravenes American freedoms in numerous particulars. Moslems have demanded, and received, special accommodation in public schools, in the workplace, in our government, and in privately owned businesses. The obfuscation and deliberate confusion spewed by liberals like you and all the other idiots is a tactic to defeat the prohibition of Islamic law in American courts and culture. If Sharia was so wonderful you would be trying to compare it to other religions, it would stand on its own. You are using the same tactic most terrorists use.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Everything DBWriter has posted in the last 24 hours - debunked

That should bring everyone up to speed.

Good morning everyone.
NJ raider 1

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
See how fast you single out a single aspect &, start attacking. Republican cities such as in republican states, have a higher propensity for racial violence than democratic cities. Sad to say it but, most murders in those cities you named are victims of gang violence, gang on hand violence! That's the life they chose. Nobody chose to be their race. They are what they are &, it's common in republican states that violence be taken under the guise of racial pretenses. That's what should looked at &, scrutinized. Both black & white. Southern N. America is racially divided &, it's almost like the system works with white racist to get off Scottfree. Talk about that!
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

America is great!

Subsidized Pot!

"D.C. government program to subsidize pot for poor patients"

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/aug/...

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
get rid of guns.
seems you agree.
I'd love to live in a world without guns.
Laws enforced by Democrats obviously won't do that. If you doubt that, just look at Chicago.
So, since that is an impossibility, and it's overwhelmingly obvious a defense against the uncivilized behavior of Obama's base is necessary, then you ain't gonna take my gun.
Get used to that fact.
PDUPONT

Chicopee, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because far too many on the left have simply lost their minds.
It's either a symptom of being power hungry or it's tied in with the dead birds and fish somehow. Not sure but think it's more the former.
Okay Carol, let's go with a popular definition of insanity often attributed to Albert Einstein;
Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.
The Republicans in the House have voted 40 times to repeal the ACA with no chance of it going any further. That would seem to indicate that they've totally lost their minds.
Your 2012 primary slate was a perfect example. You had one viable candidate in John Huntsman who could have actually won but he wasn't as delusional enough to attract the extreme right wing base. So when all of the crazies finally fell to the wayside you were left with a sociopathic snake oil salesman who got drubbed even in his home state.
forks_make_us_fa t

Norman, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Another Liberal job creator/success story!

"Illinois Offering $9-An-Hour Jobs To Have Workers Sign People Up For ‘Obamacare’"

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/08/21/ill...
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
political spin from a FOX talking head.
which is fine when he says what you want to hear.
so why do you hate Reagan's 47%?
if only you could spin your way out of that one.
Mitt Romney, meet Ronald Reagan. The Romney-Ryan campaign labels the 47 percent of people who don’t pay federal income taxes as “takers.” But to President Reagan, the godfather of today’s conservatives, anyone who worked for a living was a maker, whether he or she paid taxes or not.
Reagan strongly supported the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), which sends checks to Americans who work but earn less than around $46,000 a year, depending on family size. Recipients of the credit are among those who don’t pay income tax, but Reagan never regarded that as a problem. His administration estimated that the 1986 reform of the tax code would remove 6 million working poor from the tax rolls. Reagan called the reform a “sweeping victory for fairness” and “perhaps the biggest antipoverty program in our history.”
http://www.businessweek.com/articles/2012-09-...
I'm telling you, you can trace everything back to Reagan.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Homer wrote:
Everything DBWriter has posted in the last 24 hours - debunked
That should bring everyone up to speed.
Good morning everyone.
Enough of the small rocks this morning. Let's make these self-described "liberal" frauds break out the big rocks.

For a fraud like Obama to be admitted to Harvard after being a poor student and dropout at Occidental, and never even attending classes at Columbia, someone who busted their ass and made the sacrifices to attend Harvard had to be denied.

I wonder who was denied attendance at Harvard after busting their asses and making all the sacrifices so a fraud like Obama could get that on his fraudulent resume.

Who was the person refused admittance to Harvard so the fraud Obama could attend?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 889,561 - 889,580 of1,071,663
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

86 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min mdbuilder 45,440
I Hate my life and mom (Aug '07) 28 min hands on AR 1,756
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 28 min andet1987 386
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 45 min LRS 173,560
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 47 min hands on AR 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Toj 97,431
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr george 3,812
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info