Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
889,541 - 889,560 of 1,100,635 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#968515 Aug 22, 2013
I think Homer will go with a 'Reagan' theme today.

Big government, big spender, huge debt, allowed free reign for corporations to crush the middle class.

Reagan's Toll on the Middle Class

Top 1% average per-capita income -
1980 - 1990

427K --> 661K increase of 55%

Income of bottom 90% same time period decreased

30,900 --> 30,800

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2011/02/reaga...

Facts are facts, don't shoot the messenger.

10 years - he made us a nation of haves and gfy's

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#968516 Aug 22, 2013
steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it's called graft, Doorknob, political influence from her shiny husband in the senate, don't you know anything?
Why wasn't Moochelle replaced when she left?
Why are you ignoring the crook JJ Jr. and the corrupt system he's part of?
Michelle Obama part of alleged 'patient dumping' scheme in ...
www.examiner.com/.../michelle-obama-part-of-a... ;
And the scandal may very well involve First Lady Michelle Obama herself.... of Chicago's poor were visiting hospital emergency rooms for non-emergencies.
"She went from earning $121,910 in 2004 as an executive director at the hospital to making $316,962 in 2005 as a vice president, according to tax returns filed by the Obamas for those years."
pretty nice raise.
her job in the Chicago market would have been a 65 thousand dollar a year job. It's called pay to play.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#968517 Aug 22, 2013
Why are the Democrats that voted for Obamacare distancing themselves from Obamacare?

Why?

Because Democrats are brain dead hypocrites.

But on election night Americans will not forget what Democrats did to America under Obamacare.

Now that that that Liberal policy is taking effect people can see the real Liberal agenda.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#968518 Aug 22, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
And of course you can back this up with some actual evidence?
Of course you can't because you're pulling it right out of your rectal orifice as usual.
That's just a real world TRUTH of "affirmative action" DUHpont.

Nothing requiring any "evidence" at all actually....although if proper records were kept, it would be REAL easy then to see some who were bumped because of political "affirmative action" .
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#968519 Aug 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd love to live in a world without guns.
Laws enforced by Democrats obviously won't do that. If you doubt that, just look at Chicago.
So, since that is an impossibility, and it's overwhelmingly obvious a defense against the uncivilized behavior of Obama's base is necessary, then you ain't gonna take my gun.
Get used to that fact.
'I'd love to live in a world without guns.'

You friggin' Communist!
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#968520 Aug 22, 2013
PDUPONT wrote:
<quoted text>
And of course you can back this up with some actual evidence?
Of course you can't because you're pulling it right out of your rectal orifice as usual.
Bah, DBWriter has no use for 'facts' or 'evidence', these words mean nothing to him.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

#968521 Aug 22, 2013
Syrian toxic massacre shocks world as it's reported that between 500 and 1300 men, women and children were gassed, many while asleep in rebel held neighborhoods near Damascus.

It's the largest chemical since the 1980's when Saddam gassed the Iraqi Kurd town of Halabja with ordinance furnished by the US under the Reagan Administration.

UN chemical inspectors are in Syria but the information is coming slowly.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#968522 Aug 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
Ronald Reagan epitomizes the era of big government. He is the father of big government.
Maybe the father of Hollywierd and whineDUHM puppetry government.

But other than that-How many times we have to explain you Homer- FDR and he New Deal agenda was the fodder of dat there "big givverment" stuff?

Ten, eleven...geez it has be at least twelve times now.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#968523 Aug 22, 2013
TheIndependentMajority wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope. All that NON essential junk didn't exist back then.
Too BaDUH--that one gets squarely placed on the oduhmbophones.
Kinda like this one (snakes having to shed the skins of TRUTH-Constitutional/Patriot Act breaching THUGS!)
Secret court scolded NSA over surveillance in 2011, declassified documents reveal
Kimberly Dozier and Stephen Braun, The Associated Press (8/22/2013)
WASHINGTON -- The Obama administration has given up more of its surveillance secrets, acknowledging that it was ordered to stop scooping up thousands of Internet communications from Americans with no connection to terrorism ó a practice it says was an unintended consequence when it gathered bundles of Internet traffic connected to terror suspects.
One of the documents that intelligence officials released Wednesday came because a court ordered the National Security Agency to do so. But it's also part of the administration's response to the leaks by analyst-turned-fugitive Edward Snowden, who revealed that the NSA's spying programs went further and gathered millions more communications than most Americans realized.
The NSA declassified three secret court opinions showing how it revealed to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court that one of its surveillance programs may have collected and stored as many as 56,000 emails and other communications by ordinary Americans annually over three years. The court ruled the NSA actions unconstitutional and ordered the agency to fix the problem, which it did by creating new technology to filter out buckets of data most likely to contain U.S. emails, and then limit the access to that data.
The director of national intelligence, James Clapper, released the information Wednesday "in the interest of increased transparency," and as directed by President Barack Obama in June, according to a statement accompanying the online documents
Liar. Those phones were around long before Obama. tic
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#968524 Aug 22, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Why are the Democrats that voted for Obamacare distancing themselves from Obamacare?
Why?
Because Democrats are brain dead hypocrites.
But on election night Americans will not forget what Democrats did to America under Obamacare.
Now that that that Liberal policy is taking effect people can see the real Liberal agenda.
GOP Governors: Shhh, Donít Call Our Obamacare Money Obamacare!

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2013/08/re...
sonicfilter

Fishers, IN

#968525 Aug 22, 2013
Thereís an Obamacare program that Republicans use more than Democrats

A new poll finds that young Republicans are more likely to have health coverage through their parentsí policy than young Democrats, an option widely expanded under the Affordable Care Act.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/...
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#968526 Aug 22, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
Not, I does not!
Beside, did not the Obama regime said the stock market does not matter?
When the Stock Market goes up is thanks to Obama but when it crashes it is unrelated to Obama, right?
Do you want you cake and eat it too?
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.
You ever wonder about that old saying?

I think it must've been a libuhrulTIC that made it up, fork in hand, no ethically earned cake of its' own, so they had to lower their fork standards to trying to steal the cake of off someones else's plate.

Probably part of some early cult member of the Occupy anyone else's anything cult of loserTics, before them found Wall street.
Anthony W

New York, NY

#968527 Aug 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>'I'd love to live in a world without guns.'
You friggin' Communist!
Personally, I'm only in favor of guns because they are job creators in primarily Democrat neighborhoods who vote for Obama. They keep police and funeral workers employed. And, I thank God every day for the War on Common Sense, promotion of instant gratification over civilty and the emphasis of trivialization by the main stream media and Barack Obama, the best President ever.

The nation is not so much divided by "wars" between the rich and poor, men and women, or white and non-white. Instead, there is the world of reality versus that of triviality.

Let's play a game of "Which is more important?"

Question #1: Fracking oil and gas to create new energy for millions of homeowners and commuters -- while giving America a second chance at strategic energy independence?
or
while the beneficiaries mostly ignore these elemental efforts, putting my sexcapades on the front page or those of Bob Filner?

Question #2: 7,000 miles away there are still thousands of American soldiers of all races, ages, classes and genders in godforsaken conditions fighting the Taliban to allow millions in Afghanistan the chance for an alternative to medieval theocracy and to deter terrorists.

Meanwhile, back home, the nation is focused not on such existential struggles but transfixed by racial melodramas.

Was Oprah victimized by racial insensitively in a Swiss boutique when inquiring about purchasing a $38,000 crocodile purse? INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW!

Were 10 black "American Idol" contestants really victims of "cruel and inhumane" treatment because their arrest records were brought up on the show? INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW!

Should a rodeo clown -- whose stock and trade is humor -- be sent to "sensitivity training" for wearing an Obama mask? INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW!

Question #3: At the end of 2 years of near-record drought in California, the fate of hundreds of thousands of acres of irrigated farmlands, which feed millions of Americans and earn billions of dollars in critical foreign exchange, hinges on a snow-filled winter in the Sierra Nevada. You might never know of that razor's edge from the state legislature.

Rather than discussing new dams and canals, it debated whether transgendered youth in public schools could use the bathrooms of their choice and whether residents should need a permit to buy ammunition.

And how about those Kardashhians???? I'd vote for any of them in a heartbeat and am going to tweet some special, instantly gratifying photos right now.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#968528 Aug 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>Liar. Those phones were around long before Obama. tic
IF you had some reading comprehension HOMER-you would then have realized-

The internet did NOT make any sort of public user end GUI appearance until the late 90's in MANY places.

So NO, today's OVER USED and ABUSED, often NON-essential type cellular GUI services-were NOT around in Reagan's days.

You mindless obammer jackboot licking, wahwahwah it awrl Reagans fault when it not a Bushes fault DUHMMY.

Mmm..HoHo's back on the shelevs..hohoho...no devil dogs for yew lol.
Homer

Bethlehem, PA

#968529 Aug 22, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
I have a very important meeting about a prospect in Columbia now. I'll check back on you loons after that is over.
))))))))))
Good luck at your parole hearing.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#968530 Aug 22, 2013
Its okay wrote:
The worm turns!!! Republicans deserting the party likes rats abandoning a sinking ship!!
AND, when Republicans aren't deserting the party, the party deserts them as they did with Mark Sanford when the National Republican Congressional Committee chose not to back him over his Democratic opponent in the South Carolina special election. The fact that he won despite losing the GOP's support must be sweet revenge for Sanford and another example of a GOP in trouble.
TheIndependentMa jority

London, KY

#968531 Aug 22, 2013
Realtime wrote:
Syrian toxic massacre shocks world as it's reported that between 500 and 1300 men, women and children were gassed, many while asleep in rebel held neighborhoods near Damascus.
It's the largest chemical since the 1980's when Saddam gassed the Iraqi Kurd town of Halabja with ordinance furnished by the US under the Reagan Administration.
UN chemical inspectors are in Syria but the information is coming slowly.
WhatUH? WMD's??? Used on civilian populations?

Surely you jest!

(but thx for posting some more reality of comparisons for the repeatedly ignorant dhmfks)

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#968532 Aug 22, 2013
Question for gun folks:
1. Do you support the NRA's policy of creating and keeping a data base of gun owners that they secretly assembled without the knowledge of the people on the list?
2. Does this constitute a conspiracy or scandal?
3. Would this be considered a conspiracy or scandal if Obama ordered it?

Since: Nov 11

United States

#968533 Aug 22, 2013
Anthony W wrote:
<quoted text>Personally, I'm only in favor of guns because they are job creators in primarily Democrat neighborhoods who vote for Obama. They keep police and funeral workers employed. And, I thank God every day for the War on Common Sense, promotion of instant gratification over civilty and the emphasis of trivialization by the main stream media and Barack Obama, the best President ever.

The nation is not so much divided by "wars" between the rich and poor, men and women, or white and non-white. Instead, there is the world of reality versus that of triviality.

Let's play a game of "Which is more important?"

Question #1: Fracking oil and gas to create new energy for millions of homeowners and commuters -- while giving America a second chance at strategic energy independence?
or
while the beneficiaries mostly ignore these elemental efforts, putting my sexcapades on the front page or those of Bob Filner?

Question #2: 7,000 miles away there are still thousands of American soldiers of all races, ages, classes and genders in godforsaken conditions fighting the Taliban to allow millions in Afghanistan the chance for an alternative to medieval theocracy and to deter terrorists.

Meanwhile, back home, the nation is focused not on such existential struggles but transfixed by racial melodramas.

Was Oprah victimized by racial insensitively in a Swiss boutique when inquiring about purchasing a $38,000 crocodile purse? INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW!

Were 10 black "American Idol" contestants really victims of "cruel and inhumane" treatment because their arrest records were brought up on the show? INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW!

Should a rodeo clown -- whose stock and trade is humor -- be sent to "sensitivity training" for wearing an Obama mask? INQUIRING MINDS WANT TO KNOW!

Question #3: At the end of 2 years of near-record drought in California, the fate of hundreds of thousands of acres of irrigated farmlands, which feed millions of Americans and earn billions of dollars in critical foreign exchange, hinges on a snow-filled winter in the Sierra Nevada. You might never know of that razor's edge from the state legislature.

Rather than discussing new dams and canals, it debated whether transgendered youth in public schools could use the bathrooms of their choice and whether residents should need a permit to buy ammunition.

And how about those Kardashhians???? I'd vote for any of them in a heartbeat and am going to tweet some special, instantly gratifying photos right now.
All you need to know is:

Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

#968534 Aug 22, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>'I'd love to live in a world without guns.'
You friggin' Communist!
You, A mindless observation - but the view into a tormented mind was worth the read.

You can ban guns, box cutters, knifes, swords, scissors, sticks or stones. One will never disarm a deranged liberal.

I kid you not...

It's the culture...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 19 min Corrupt Democrats 1,911
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 20 min deutscher Nationa... 46
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 37 min KiMare 49,542
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 37 min JOEL 69,014
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr 40ish 4,675
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr wojar 177,414
Are ISIS and Obama in Cahoots??? 3 hr joey 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr edogxxx 97,938
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••