Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
889,481 - 889,500 of 1,083,778 Comments Last updated 14 min ago
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
UPS dropping spouse coverage due to Obamacare, I Love It!!!
Liberals blaming UPS instead of Obamacare, as expected.
Only Fox News reporting the true about UPS and Obamacare.
Every time a Liberal looses a job or benefits due to Obama, I get happy!!!
Today I will celebrate UPS-Obanacare story with the fat filled ice cream, monkey face Mitchell Obama is tax-suing!!!
Like many other businesses, UPS is covering spouses who have coverage from their own jobs. Of course, the other coverage may not be as good, but too bad. Adios.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The average expectation can be placed on a family of 4 receiving up to $900 for their TANF allowance. A single person household can expect an average of up to $300.
FT minimum wage pays around $1200 a month.
Why would anybody work 40 hours per week for an extra $300 per month in a society that glorifies freeloaders?
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
This is getting comical....
Find out what Valerie Plame's job was, moron.
CIA desk clerk and Washington party girl.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

TSM wrote:
Howard Dean is considering running for president in 2016 there’s one undeniable truth about Liberals they never go away even when they dye it seems they pot up in November to Vote!! I’m waiting now for John Edwards to throw his hat into the ring!! Democratic Primary Theme could be ‘Oldies for Goodies or The Flash of the Past!!
Dean is a real liberal compared to a crypto-fascist like Hillary.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Damn right I will "mooch". After all it is my money. Been paying into the rip off Social Security since the 50's, still paying. You do your mooching in the present tense, your food stamps, your rent subsidies, and free health care.
Peace
KMA
Trying to break a corrupt system by extracting every dollar to which you are entitled is not mooching.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Contrary to President Obama's often-repeated promises, these UPS employees and their spouses liked their health-care plans, but they couldn't keep them. It's the latest in a long string of stories about coverage evaporating because of O'bamaCare. Liberals evidently expect corporations to absorb millions of dollars in government-mandated cost without batting an eye, because the bloated government they adore barely notices anything less than a billion dollars. Of course, unlike the government, corporations can't print money to cover ballooning expenses. It is all unraveling there genius--you are going to have to get a JOB.
ObamaKKKare has focused attention on the cost of medical care, so that even companies who have always covered their employees are searching for ways to cut back their coverage to the minimum required by the law.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask any muslim, Oblama international war criminal and mass murderer.. Can 1 billion people be wrong?
and i wonder what they say about G.W. Bush The Torture President??

why don't you give it up until you can find one thing about Obama that can't be laid back on the guy you voted for.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is possible and that's what successful Americans are doing. What's not possible, as I keep pointing out to everyone who moans about it, is for us to ever again compete with the likes of Indonesia in widget manufacturing.
Those jobs are gone, need to learn another skill beyond pushing a button on a press in the widget factory.
Many industries, including those that produce "widgets", have become highly automated so that labor costs are not that significant.

However, environmental regulations have essentially made some industries impossible in the US, and the cost of power is another major factor. It's not all just cheap wages.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, why don't you want to talk about the white guy who took an assault rifle to an elementary school 'cause he wanted to kill some cops? You seem drawn to violent crime and criminals.
Don't be dismissing just 'cause he's white, he's still a violent criminal idn't he?
He didn't shoot anybody.

The point in the Oklahoma story is the difference in the Obama reaction, or lack thereof, all based on race.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? Did they put out a list of targeted people earning over $250k???
OK, so you think it's acceptable to increase taxes only on certain people, then respond with a wiseass comment.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
Here's a quiz for the brain deads I'm apparently stuck with (where's the Homers and Carols of the thread?)
Just turned on CNBC and today:
DJIA, S&P, and NASDAQ all down.
Oil down.
Secondary bond market par values down across the board.
Treasury yields up.
Precious metals down.
Been like this for a couple of days. What financial factor is driving these changes?
Correct answer wins a chicken pot pie.
The stock market has been driven by the Fed for several years.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
America desperately needs to begin a dialogue about black teen thugs and racially insensitive bigot Presidents.
Only whites can commit hate crimes.

Blacks are exempt by Executive Order.
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't shoot anybody.
The point in the Oklahoma story is the difference in the Obama reaction, or lack thereof, all based on race.
No one condoned that heinous crime
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Dean is a real liberal compared to a crypto-fascist like Hillary.
Love him.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
They're called "Obamaphones" due to one video with a fat, black freeloading bovine[possibly ur wife] screeching that her phone was indeed an "Obamaphone".
Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama because he gives a free Phone
&#9658; 0:45&#9658; 0:45
www.youtube.com/watch... ;
Sep 26, 2012 - Uploaded by RealFreedom1776
Original Obamaphone Lady: Obama Voter Says Vote for Obama .... Free Obama Cell Phone Videoby The ...
Ur wife? Sister? Concubine?
i guess Bush shouldn't have extended it to include cell phones.

i can just see some white trash back in 2005 bragging about their free Bushphone.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Doesn't hurt at all, Run a Mug, because it's not true. Solidly blue California is the largest recipient of federal tax dollars far and away.
Your ignorance and dishonesty are appalling. Did Tonto ever tell a lie?
Where can we find liberal bastions California, New York, and Massachusetts? California is 43rd, getting back only $0.78 for every dollar it sends to Washington. New York is 42nd, and one penny better off, at $0.79 per dollar. Massachusetts is 40th, receiving $0.82 for every dollar it sends to DC.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/red-states-are...
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't shoot anybody.
He planned to; she talked him out it.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
ObamaKKKare has focused attention on the cost of medical care, so that even companies who have always covered their employees are searching for ways to cut back their coverage to the minimum required by the law.
Believe it or not, I can't wait until this time next year. The sinking reality will have set in by then. Then it's just another year before we finally see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Even Hillary won't be able to defend the mess her party created if it's bad as most expect and Democrats fear.
sonicfilter

Indianapolis, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't shoot anybody.
he didn't shoot anybody because a black women talked him out of it.

not really your idea of a hero eh?
Lily boca raton fl

Boca Raton, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
Bradley Manning Headed To Prison, While Those Who Authorized Torture Go Free
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/08/21/brad...
Maybe they'll chip in for his sex change surgery

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

43 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Word (Dec '08) 40 min _Zoey_ 4,591
Music Artists A to Z 42 min _Zoey_ 263
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Louis Slungpoo 45,893
The Best Investment Advice Of All Time 2 hr Chan 1
Top 100 Inspirational Quotes 2 hr Chan 1
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 477
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 3 hr andet1987 1,198
Amy 7-30 3 hr pde 21
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr LRS 175,138
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 10 hr PEllen 97,577
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs