Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,472)

Showing posts 889,421 - 889,440 of1,078,592
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

95.5% of Liberals say that Bush should not had blown the Twin Towers.

99.6% of Liberals also responded that Bush used too much TNT on Louisiana's levees.
nobody

Colonial Heights, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

politics is a joke, the rich run the show and the squalid poor eek out a living. Rich man, put your son in an army jeep in Afghanistan, why not? the poor have to go just to eat. Put the prisoners there instead of giving them all the luxuries of home. Just KY jelly and hemmhroidal suppositories. Put a gun in their hand and let them fight so that this dumb-ass country can keep the gene pool up. why on earth are the blacks allowed to breed like pigs and then the piglets all go to jail. Virginia SOL is deplorable, the students, to loosely use the word, are clueless and brain-dead, the teachers, the few that really are, are hopelessly lost because they are threatened and harassed to death. Let me be the principal of one of these tough schools and watch the sol go up, wanna bet?
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
See? If Obama says the police acted stupidly Liberals worship him but if he refuses to say a white kid could had being his son then Liberals blame the Republicans.
Obama said Trayvon Martin was more important than the White Hispanic.
If we ask him to say that white are impotent too, he world not say so and Liberals will accuse Republicans of cornering him.
See? Liberals are brain dead hypocrites.
The further democRats drifts from the truth, the more they will hate those that speak it...

It's the culture...

Since: Aug 13

waianae'hi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Okay

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
That's ok, I doubt 90% have a clue what Sharia Law is and how it interacts with our law or how it differs from Canonical Law (it doesn't).
fcktard.
it does. Canon law governs the Catholic Church while sharia is the religious law of Islam. The primary difference between the two systems of law is that canon law admits the validity of civil law within its system in many, if not most, instances -- while sharia is usually viewed as a comprehensive system of law that governs all aspects of society, both religious and secular. No doubt you are one of the 90% you say don't have a clue.

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
Here, read it again.
"A recent poll done by Public Policy Polling found that 29% of respondents in Louisiana blamed President Obama for the poor response following Hurricane Katrina."
You just bashed folks in Louisiana. LMAO! I'm sure in your mind it didn't seem that way, but then you're a stupid fck. Hahaha
I gave you too much credit, I assumed even you would realize it was a survey of Louisiana "Republicans". What person with an IQ over 80 would think Democrats would blame Obama for Katrina?
You really are a moron. I'll try to dumb down my posts for you and No Surprise in the future.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>it does. Canon law governs the Catholic Church while sharia is the religious law of Islam. The primary difference between the two systems of law is that canon law admits the validity of civil law within its system in many, if not most, instances -- while sharia is usually viewed as a comprehensive system of law that governs all aspects of society, both religious and secular. No doubt you are one of the 90% you say don't have a clue.
In the US Sharia Law only applies to its adherents in as much as it does not contravene the laws of the US.

fcktard.
Patriot

Boulder, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Illegal Aliens Demand Free Organ Transplants

August 20, 2013

Foreign nationals that have entered Our country illegally are boldly demanding everything from civil rights in the U.S. to driverís licenses and government benefits such as welfare and discounted tuition at public universities, so why stop there?

Now they want US, American taxpayers to finance their organ transplants! This is even more brazen than the discrimination lawsuits illegal aliens have filed against law enforcement agenciesóboth federal and localóin the U.S. over the years. To make their point, illegal aliens have gone on a hunger strike outside an Illinois hospital demanding free organ transplants for themselves and their fellow undocumented comrade invaders...

http://www.judicialwatch.org/blog/2013/08/ill...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
<quoted text>THEy TRY TO PULL EVERYONE INTO THEIR BIGOTTED world keep with the truth GOOD JOB
Indeed Sir; there is nothing more useless on the planet than tits on a bull and leftists.....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
In the US Sharia Law only applies to its adherents in as much as it does not contravene the laws of the US.
fcktard.
Stand your ground... Detzing using his "I am an idiot" defense...

It's the culture...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

FlyHawaiian wrote:
Okay
Tiny, take two sides of beef out of petty cash and call me in the morning.....
No Surprize

Seminole, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>so where would i find 'thoughts of my own'?
You pork puffers are all the same...

It's the culture...
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
??? Your garbled responses are so incoherent all I can do is shake my head. Its impossible to even discern what you're trying to say, you really are a moron.
Better stick to whining.
Hi phag!! Swallowed more than 5 schlongeroozies today?
Fenris the Big Bad Wolf

Marshall, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Lily boca raton fl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's convenient to blame the poor people, makes them feel superior
Not the poor in general, just the ones covered in gold chains/teeth & tattoos (while their 18 abandoned kids starve).

Oh, and retards like you......

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave you too much credit, I assumed even you would realize it was a survey of Louisiana "Republicans". What person with an IQ over 80 would think Democrats would blame Obama for Katrina?
You really are a moron. I'll try to dumb down my posts for you and No Surprise in the future.
17% of the "very liberal" and 24% of the "moderates" who took that poll also blamed obama. Lmao! Thanks for bringing the ignorance of the Louisiana population to our attention.

"Of the roughly 2.9 million registered voters in the state,†1.4 million are registered as Democrats, while about 789,000 are registered Republicans and another 694,000 registered as "other."†"

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
17% of the "very liberal" and 24% of the "moderates" who took that poll also blamed obama. Lmao! Thanks for bringing the ignorance of the Louisiana population to our attention.
"Of the roughly 2.9 million registered voters in the state,†1.4 million are registered as Democrats, while about 789,000 are registered Republicans and another 694,000 registered as "other."†"
In 2012 Mitt Romney won over Barack Obama by a margin of 58% to 41%. Glad we agree regarding the ignorance of the Louisiana population.
LMAO at YOUR ignorance! Again I overestimated you, I thought everyone knew Louisiana was a red state.
TheIndependentMa jority

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Forum wrote:
<quoted text>
Too much nonsense on topix.
And Ignorance (especially these days!)

“ROCK ON ROCKERS!!”

Since: Mar 11

Rockin' USA ;)

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

IT'S really Easy to POINT FINGERS..

TRY and change places with him.
The Prince and The Pauper... was a Good Movie..

TheIndependentMa jority

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

steve richards wrote:
<quoted text>
Horsecrap, we'll pay for it. Get your head out of your butt. Obamacare sucks, that's why anyone and everyone who can get an exemption is either getting one or trying to get one.
More so because "GD half empty rotten apple barrel cart" is before the "GD already broken back, drained dry mule" in the current status of the robbinghoodieTIC more off of the backs of others billage .
AND because
Current Private sector commercial h/c insurance is IMPOSSIBLE for those working HONESTLY above tables, at lower wage jobs, to afford.

REALITY.

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Liberals can not mind their own business.

A new bill that passed overwhelming in the Arkansas Senate, will ban ‚Äúnon traditional body art‚ÄĚ

Because liberals want to control your life!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 889,421 - 889,440 of1,078,592
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

100 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 30 min 75 Scorpio 456
Emanuel's Mayoral Fortunes Rapidly Declining in... 30 min bensleys thoughts 1
Victim in Tuesday's Skokie Shooting is Identified 36 min bensleys thoughts 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 56 min Rose of Tralee 97,515
Abby 7-23 1 hr RACE 10
Amy 7-23 1 hr Kuuipo 8
No, Global Warming Did Not Create Chicago's Agi... 1 hr Guest 1
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 23 at 10:02AM CDT