Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#968238 Aug 21, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't disagree that they qualify, what irks me is that you and Waxman, and Floriduh et. al. are ONLY interested in violent crimes in which blacks are the perpetrators.
Sure I can judge, that's why there's judgits.
You fail to recognize the distinction between your being judicious and prejudicious in your rants. It's all the same to you because your narcissism won't allow you to judge between the two:)

Just another one in your long list of personal failures.

Lapeer, MI

#968239 Aug 21, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes it is possible and that's what successful Americans are doing. What's not possible, as I keep pointing out to everyone who moans about it, is for us to ever again compete with the likes of Indonesia in widget manufacturing.
Those jobs are gone, need to learn another skill beyond pushing a button on a press in the widget factory.
One day soon, an American will create a widget image of you with your head up yourass using 3D Printing.
Its okay

Phoenix, AZ

#968240 Aug 21, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>LOL-so more Republicans are working in other words. Got it! isn't it forced law that you have to insure your children until they are 26? so...your point. Young adults don't enroll in their parents insurance, the parents enroll the young adult, don't be so stupid. The young don't want insurance and they aren't going to be able to ONE-afford it or TWO want it. They can use that money for a lot of other things like food and clothes and rap music, who the hell cares about health when you are young.
Do over! "Even Republican young adults want health insurance, poll finds". How did we go from that to your misinformed rant? Lol, you're quite a pip. Try that switch-a-roo routine on someone as stupid and ignorant as you are, you're boring. Ask Rick Perry, he knows.

Lapeer, MI

#968241 Aug 21, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol has nothing even resembling a "pathological opposition to government", she LOVES the government as long as she's getting SS, Medicare, Student loans for her daughter, etc. Its when the government does something for anyone else that gets her goat. She didn't mind being in the teacher's union but don't get her started on how evil public worker's unions are.
...says the hypocritical supposed libertarian lounge lizard....

Lapeer, MI

#968242 Aug 21, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
How much is lost annually in waste, fraud, and abuse of the SNAP program?
How many emaciated kids have you seen in America?

Fact is, Obesity reigns supreme here in the land of the free & gullible. Diabetes anyone?

Malnutrition contributed to your genetic failings?

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#968244 Aug 21, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
One day soon, an American will create a widget image of you with your head up yourass using 3D Printing.
Its my hope that one day ... SOME day, you'll post something worth replying to, something that furthers the conversation.

Ain't holding my breath.

Lapeer, MI

#968245 Aug 21, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, why don't you want to talk about the white guy who took an assault rifle to an elementary school 'cause he wanted to kill some cops? You seem drawn to violent crime and criminals.
Don't be dismissing just 'cause he's white, he's still a violent criminal idn't he?
No one is dismissing him or his actions.

You are *claiming* that whites are dismissing him.

That's the distinction to be made here.

You lie through omission while others remain truthful.

Let's talk about *THAT* distinction, fool.

Lapeer, MI

#968246 Aug 21, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
You have some proof they were "paid thugs sent by the President of the United States"?
Do you have some proof that whites are dismissing the actions of the guy who entered a school with weapons?

Go fish, hypocrite.

Since: Nov 11

United States

#968247 Aug 21, 2013
Black teenagers kill white guy in OK..

Obama says he would not look like his son.

Liberals in here quiet but happy!

See? Liberals are brain dead HYPOCRITES.

Lapeer, MI

#968248 Aug 21, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Its my hope that one day ... SOME day, you'll post something worth replying to, something that furthers the conversation.
Ain't holding my breath.
But I just did and you are incapable of comprehending it.

You are technologically illiterate.

Get remedial.

Popular Science?

Lapeer, MI

#968249 Aug 21, 2013
Tenzing Motto:

If you can't find sand to bury your head into then try shoving it up yourass.

Works every time, eh, pal?

Lapeer, MI

#968250 Aug 21, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
We're talking about cities here Eed, not Spokane.
Go back to dribbling in your Farina.
Somebody yanked your skivvies up too high, Tenzing.

That's your nose sticking out of the fly:>

Lapeer, MI

#968251 Aug 21, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
Ain't holding my breath.
Don't hold your breath, Tenzing, because if you do then the Magic Negro's Wind Turbine program will suffer.

The Grid calls to you:)

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#968252 Aug 21, 2013
Here's a quiz for the brain deads I'm apparently stuck with (where's the Homers and Carols of the thread?)

Just turned on CNBC and today:

DJIA, S&P, and NASDAQ all down.

Oil down.

Secondary bond market par values down across the board.

Treasury yields up.

Precious metals down.

Been like this for a couple of days. What financial factor is driving these changes?

Correct answer wins a chicken pot pie.

Lapeer, MI

#968253 Aug 21, 2013
Tenzing, Tenzing!

Wherefore art thou, Tenzing?

Lapeer, MI

#968254 Aug 21, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
America desperately needs to begin a dialogue about black teen thugs and racially insensitive bigot Presidents.

Lapeer, MI

#968255 Aug 21, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
Here's a quiz for the brain deads I'm apparently stuck with (where's the Homers and Carols of the thread?)
Just turned on CNBC and today:
DJIA, S&P, and NASDAQ all down.
Oil down.
Secondary bond market par values down across the board.
Treasury yields up.
Precious metals down.
Been like this for a couple of days. What financial factor is driving these changes?
Correct answer wins a chicken pot pie.
It matters not because the village idiot sits as self-appointed judge.

If you were to don a red wig, bulbous nose, face paint and clown shoes, we could be entertained, though.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#968256 Aug 21, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody drew a map on the back of Yeah's hand to find the Welfare Office.
His mother wrote his name on the inside of his skivvies, too.
Yeahoo has the mistaken impression, he is Barack Hussein Obama's mouthpiece on these threads. He isn't the smoove talker Obama is.....
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#968257 Aug 21, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
We are all really piiiissssed off some kids, blacks and white, raised in a Red State: killed a white guy from Australia visiting Oklahoma.

There! You Happy!

You are the only one making light of it.

It is another Red State tragedy.

Must be all that welfare and food stamps Red State folks have to be on?

Thanks Republicans, you have ruined society!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#968258 Aug 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
another IRS scandal.
IRS faces lawsuit for failing to enforce church electioneering ban
The Internal Revenue Service was unable to suppress a lawsuit over its failure to audit thousand of churches that allegedly violated federal tax law by engaging in partisan advocacy.
U.S. District Judge Lynn Adelman of the Western District of Wisconsin on Monday denied a motion to dismiss a lawsuit brought by the Freedom From Religion Foundation against the IRS.
“If it is true that the IRS has a policy of not enforcing the prohibition on campaigning against religious organizations, then the IRS is conferring a benefit on religious organizations (the ability to participate in political campaigns) that it denies to all other 501(c)(3) organizations, including the Foundation,” Adelman wrote.
The Internal Revenue Code prohibits tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organizations, including churches, from intervening or participating in political campaigns on behalf of or in opposition to any candidate.
But many churches have openly defied the ban without consequences. In an annual event called “Pulpit Freedom Sunday,” pastors from more than 1,000 churches have challenged the regulation by preaching about political topics. Some pastors even record their overtly partisan sermons and send them to the IRS.
The FFRF, which is also a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization, said allowing churches to engage in politicking but not other nonprofits was unfair. The group alleged the IRS had a “policy of non-enforcement of the electioneering restrictions” when it came to churches and religious organizations.
“As a result, in recent years, churches and religious organizations have been blatantly and deliberately flaunting the electioneering restrictions of §501(c)(3), including during the presidential election year of 2012,” FFRF wrote in its lawsuit.
In a separate lawsuit, the organization has challenged the annual information filings exemption provided to churches and other religious organizations. Tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organizations must file a detailed information with the IRS to obtain and maintain their tax-exempt status, unless they are a church.
“The time for a free ride for churches is over,” FFRF Co-President Annie Laurie Gaylor said.“The rest of us pay so much more in taxes because clergy pay so much less. If these churches — which are accountable to no one in government yet get so many favors — are allowed to engage in tax-exempt politicking, it would be the ruination of our democracy.”
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2013/08/20/irs-fac...
The Rev er rund Jesse Jackass Jackson will be done. So will Al not so Sharp ton.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min LRS 178,023
Amy 9-17-14 10 min ralph 14
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 40 min ward 49,810
Dear Abby 9-17-14 42 min Sublime1 13
Amy 9-14-14 44 min Mister Tonka 7
Nuns hold prayer vigil outside suburban strip club 45 min rev Dave 7
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min Earthling-1 46,632
Amy 9-16 2 hr Mister Tonka 49
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr anonymousdoom 98,215
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••