Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...

Comments (Page 44,465)

Showing posts 889,281 - 889,300 of1,071,470
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

HOW COME THERE IS NO ARGUMENT WITH JAY Z ABOUT HIS BRIGHT SKINNED WIFE WITH THE WHITE WOMAN WEAVE, KANYE GOT HIM A FULL NON BLACK, NICK CANNON GOT MARIA,MICHEAL JORDAN GOT HIM A LATINA, the list goes on RUSSELL SIMMONS KEEP A LIGHT BRIGHT MODEL BEARD ON HIS ARM,lololololhahahahahaha YOUR IMAGE DARK SKINNEDED AFRICAN AMERICAN THAT RAP, TV,MOVIE puts out is THE ANGRY NURSE, THE GHETTO QUEEN with FAKE WHITE WOMEN HAIR AND CONTACT LENS and no EDUCATION BLACKS MUST BE GHETTO THATS THE HARVARD OF THE AFRICAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY BECAUSE THE VALUES THAT SENT OBAMA TO HARVARD WAS HIS WHITE UPBRINGING OR MORE BLACKS WOULD BE IN HARVARD BUT IF YOU ARE BLACK RAP lolololol THEY DONT SEEm TO KNOW ITS NUMBERS THAT CREATE THE IMAGE OF BIGOTRY IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH MONEY MANAGERS YOU WILL FLOOD WALL STREET IF YOU HAVE ENOUGH BLACK DOCTORS YOU WILL FLOOD THE MEDICAL FIELD WITH DOCTORS WHO HAPPENS TO BE BKLACK JUST THE SAME WAY THE BASKETBALL COURT IS FLOODED BY AFRICANS AMERICANS AND THEY FLOOD THE NBA SIMPLE RACISM COULDNT KEEP YOU OUT OF THE NBA BECAUSE YOU WERE GREAT AT IT
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
"Fail".
What happened? Senile much?

Hey racist!

ALL PEOPLE WILL USE OBAMACARE!

FROM YOUR RULER!

you can't stop it crybaby.

See the million dollar ads?

Republicans so stupid!

6 weeks: platinum plan!

Bring it genius!

EVERYONE IS COVERED!

RIP GOP
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
What makes you think Valerie Plame was lying to Bush?
Didn't the Foreign Intelligence Committee see that intelligence? And they still voted to invade Iraq?
That was some hell of a conspiracy, wouldn't you say?
You're not one of those conspiracy nuts, are you?
lol! You obviously missed it was Powell that was presented.

I merely answered accordingly.

If you were mature and comprehended, you'd understand that son. Instead of attempting to inject your opinion into a subject that wasn't brought up!
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
And Obama told Susan Rice to lie about the Benghazi movie!!
The only difference is that you are a Liberal therefore you are wrong and we are Conservatives and therefore we are always right! Like when we said Zimmerman was innocent!
lol! And yet, have no proof.

It's simply amazing what you people can dream up when you're desperate!

I love this comedy channel.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Here we go again. Dumbwaiter is insisting that Bush did not receive any intel concerning Iraq unless Valerie Plame confirmed it first.
Once again the pretend subsidized engineer proves just how far fetched his posts really are.
lol! What they're really claiming is bushie boy was ignorant of what was going on.

They just can't come to grips that he lied.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
"Fail".
Of course, your "family "failed," just look at you.
Yeah

Kaneohe, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see...
Valerie Plame was the HEAD of the CIA's Joint Task Force on Iraq WMDs. What intelligence would she not see?
(search Saddam Hussien WMD UN oil for food scam France Russia)
There you go again. Subsidies to oil companies. There are no subsidies given to oil companies.
And, you never told us why Obama's lawyers are scared to death of having to submit that obviously fraudulent "birth certificate" on the White House website as evidence in any court case.
Now, why should that scare the hell out of Obama? That birth certificate is real, isn't it? How about submitting it as evidence, like the so-called "birthers" want.
lol! So? bushie boy sent his boy Alan Kay because he didn't believe the UN inspector.

And I'll be damned if Kay came back empty handed too!

His own special investigator whose only function was to find wmd's!

I love this comedy channel!
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

martinezjosei wrote:
<quoted text>
WOW, please do not use all upper case, it is hard to read your post.
You said; "BS SPEECHES ARE NOTHING MORE THAN AN ANNOYING BUZZING SOUND"
Actually, his speeches had cause people to lose their lives and Navy Seal Team 6 to go into hiding.
PLEASE DONT READ THEM YOU ALL ARE SO PROGRAMMED ITS F***ING LETTERS IF YOUR BRAINS ARE SO F'ING FRIED that upper case letters distrube you so much you are F'ed up mentality noone is shouting at you dummy its just letters FOH

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
The economy has seen an "unprecedented" number of long-term unemployed under the Obama administration, according to a liberal think tank, and economists say plans pursued by Democrats in Washington are unlikely to curb the problem.
Nearly 5 million workers are classified as long-term unemployed, while 900,000 more have stopped looking for work altogether, according to a new series of reports issued by the Urban Institute.
Three percent of the labor force has been out of work for more than six months, an improvement of only one percentage point since unemployment spiked in October 2009, according to the study.
"That long-term unemployment would rise during a recession is not at all surprising, but the extent of the increase and its persistently high level since the start of the recovery are both troubling and unprecedented," the report states. "The U.S. economy is now well into its fourth year of recovery, the unemployment rate is below 8 percent, yet the long-term share of unemployment is still near 40 percent."
The center-left think tank said that those startling figures are unlikely to change unless the United States can achieve dramatic job growth, rather than the middling 2 percent overall economic growth figures the Obama administration has averaged.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/21/nu...
But Liberalism's Garbage Scow says "Damn the torpedoes and full steam ahead!":

Despite Sequester, Agencies Continue Hiring Women-Owned Contractors: http://tinyurl.com/lqyvz52

Remember the Magic Negro shutting down the White House Tours?

What an azzhole!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The average expectation can be placed on a family of 4 receiving up to $900 for their TANF allowance. A single person household can expect an average of up to $300.
FT minimum wage pays around $1200 a month.
You forgot to include ALL the welfare.
(pssstt. you even have to include that Obama phone, dumbass.)

And please cite your source... a credible source. I'd like to see how their analysis may have differred from the CATO Institute.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

WHO WILL BE THE NEXT BLACK PRESIDENT IS THIS ONE AND DONE FOR AFRICAN AMERICANS really ONE BLACK PRESIDENT AFTER 43 WHITE ONE AND YOU THROW IN THE TOWEL ALREADY all you got is ONE NUT you all need some delay spray cause its coming to an END for OBAMA NO ONE IN BLACK AMERICA IS QUALIFIED TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT AFTER OBAMA THATS IT AFRICAN AMERICANS WOW ONE AND DONE NO OTHER BLACK PERSON IN AMERICA CAN YES WE CAN IT ALL THE WAY TO THE WHITEHOUSE IN THIS POST RACIAL DEMOCRATIC LIBERAL SOCIETY not one AFRICAN AMERCICAN NOT EVEN MAGIC JOHNSON HIS SON COULD WIN maNY VOTES I JUSY LOOOOVE TO SEE MAGIC JOHNSONS SON lololAS THEY SAY THE APPLE DOESNT FALL FAR FROM THE TREE hahahahah MAGIC WHY DONT YOU WANT YOUR DELISH LOVELY WELL ADJUSTED SON TO HAVE A REALITY SHOW OH not my CHILDREN lololol GO EJ GO EJ GO EJ I GUESS HE WONT BE PLAYING FOR THE LAKERS ANYTIME SOON hahahaha SWEET AS CHERRY PIE I LOVE THE SHOW PRIDE PRIDE

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You obviously missed it was Powell that was presented.
I merely answered accordingly.
If you were mature and comprehended, you'd understand that son. Instead of attempting to inject your opinion into a subject that wasn't brought up!
This is getting comical....
Find out what Valerie Plame's job was, moron.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Of course, your "family "failed," just look at you.
Go break another mirror with your face, snookie.

You could use another 7 years bad luck.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
keep trying.
KMA
"sonic"
KMA? Does that mean you are a;
- K omdly
- M ontana U
- A lum
Peace
KMA
OBAMA the GENIUS

Greenville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
But Liberalism's Garbage Scow says "Damn the torpedoes and full steam ahead!":
Despite Sequester, Agencies Continue Hiring Women-Owned Contractors: http://tinyurl.com/lqyvz52
Remember the Magic Negro shutting down the White House Tours?
What an azzhole!
No.

I remember your republicans shutting down those tours and laying off millions of fed workers.

Sequester!

A Republican doouucchheee baggggg way of life.

Lie much?
TSM

El Paso, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Howard Dean is considering running for president in 2016 there’s one undeniable truth about Liberals they never go away even when they dye it seems they pot up in November to Vote!! I’m waiting now for John Edwards to throw his hat into the ring!! Democratic Primary Theme could be ‘Oldies for Goodies or The Flash of the Past!!

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Eed takes from the government.
But that's OK with Eed.
When shown to be an idiot here on Topix, he calls everyone a moocher.
Funny, huh. Coming from a moocher. But hey, we must remember, Eed's mooching is OK.
"real dumb"
Damn right I will "mooch". After all it is my money. Been paying into the rip off Social Security since the 50's, still paying. You do your mooching in the present tense, your food stamps, your rent subsidies, and free health care.
Peace
KMA
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

IMPORTANT NEWS FOR THE AFRICAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY SOME GANGSTA WRAPPER GETS A TATOO OF THE DEAD TRAYVON and thats important news for the AFRICAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY you just cant make this garbage up

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hero Rand Paul says oil subsidies exist:http://mycn2.com/politic s/rand-paul-says-oil-industry- subsidies-should-end-says-he-l l-probably-run-for-re-election
Are you calling him a liar?
"real dumb"
The poster asked you a simplefucking question. What oil subsidies? As usual you have no answers, just some more lies, more BS and trying to change the subject.
Peace
KMA

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like despite Citigroup’s mounting losses when Lew departed, he received a $944,578 TARP-fueled bonus from Obama?
Unfunded billions... as opposed to unfunded trillions with Obama?
There is no such thing as an "unfunded tax cut", dumbass.
Two "quagmire wars"?
Who were the two enemies in the supposed two wars?
How did those supposed two wars start?
They weren't "quagmires" until Obama started sabotaging them. Before Obama, Al Qaeda and the Taliban were holed up in caves. Today, they're taking over countries. The only thing that changed was the president here.
And, you never identified those mythical "subsidies" to the oil companies.
Tell us about those supposed subsidies.
Whose idea was TARP? Dipstick.

Blaming Tarp on Obama is about as stupid & desperate as one can get.

No one ever voted for quagmire wars. Show me where they did? Bush abandoned Afghanistan calling Bin Laden irrelevant ( You remember old Binny right? He was the guy we invaded Afghanistan to get) and then Bush lied to take us into that cake walk of Iraq that would be paid for by Iraqi oil. That is what was voted on, dumbass.

So really, you keep defending the party that took us from balance budgets to the worst economic mess in 80 GD years.

Rand Paul said they existed. Are you calling him a liar?

Ron Paul "We should start by ending subsidies for oil companies"

Certainly, you aren't calling Ron Paul a liar.

House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) told ABC News on Monday that he would be open to reevaluating billions of dollars in subsidies to oil companies that have enjoyed strong support from the GOP.

“It’s certainly something we should be looking at,” Boehner said.“We’re in a time when the federal government’s short on revenues. They ought to be paying their fair share.”

Oh no. John Boehner a liar too.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 889,281 - 889,300 of1,071,470
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

103 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 6 min HughBe 68,115
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min loose cannon 173,546
Would you do me a favor please? 21 min Asking Nicely 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 26 min Hetero 48,678
How does a gay person ask for some? 27 min DropDrawersBendAndAccept 4
Stop Blaming Chicago Police 32 min Why do blacks kill blacks 2
I Hate my life and mom (Aug '07) 42 min I hate my mom too 1,755
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr PEllen 97,427
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••