Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#968263 Aug 21, 2013
Its okay wrote:
<quoted text>
Do over! "Even Republican young adults want health insurance, poll finds". How did we go from that to your misinformed rant? Lol, you're quite a pip. Try that switch-a-roo routine on someone as stupid and ignorant as you are, you're boring. Ask Rick Perry, he knows.
The survey itself may be only partly representative of the young Americans being targeted. Online research firm Knowledge Networks GfK did two separate surveys of 19 to 29-year-olds for Commonwealth in 2011 and 2013, each time inviting about 3,500 people to answer questions. Both times, just over half did.

http://www.knoxviews.com/node/20675

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#968264 Aug 21, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>More lies and deceit, I knew you'd never stop, Homer is not against eliminating waste, fraud, abuse and duplication.
Fix it then, your Republican teabagger brethren's solution is to get rid of it, take it up with DBWriter, I'm sure Galt probably feels the same way as well as the rest of the tea bagging sock puppets and most Republicans.
Do you support giving more power and control back to the states rather than the federal government?

And do you agree states can manage and oversee the welfare needs of their own citizens more effectively than the federal government?

Because, personally, I think that's the solution and the only way we're going to survive the mess made by an oversized federal government.

Orlando, FL

#968265 Aug 21, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Syria crossed the red line again and incompetent Obama will again does nothing!!!
Obama is paralyzed and clueless on foreign affairs!!
Every time he reads the teleprompter another civil war ensues in a Muslim country!!!
Good grief!!!
Obama is like the parent who says, "Okay, I'm only going to tell you one more time..." for the fifth time.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#968266 Aug 21, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all really piiiissssed off some kids, blacks and white, raised in a Red State: killed a white guy from Australia visiting Oklahoma.
There! You Happy!
You are the only one making light of it.
It is another Red State tragedy.
Must be all that welfare and food stamps Red State folks have to be on?
Thanks Republicans, you have ruined society!
it's a black family tragedy. I wonder if the mother will be going on and on and on like Trayvon's non-participating mother for 13 years. Seems the same is true with the bored kids mother too, non-participant in the kids life-maybe Barack Hussein was just bored-- that's why he invented all the stories about his own life.

Orlando, FL

#968268 Aug 21, 2013
Its okay wrote:
<quoted text>
No, in other words Republican kids are bigger freeloaders off their parents!!!!
Do over! "Even Republican young adults want health insurance, poll finds". How did we go from that to your misinformed rant? Lol, you're quite a pip. Try that switch-a-roo routine on someone as stupid and ignorant as you are, you're boring. Ask Rick Perry, he knows.
Would you support giving more power back to the states and term limits for Congress and Supreme Court judges?
dem

Columbus, OH

#968269 Aug 21, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you support giving more power and control back to the states rather than the federal government?
And do you agree states can manage and oversee the welfare needs of their own citizens more effectively than the federal government?
Because, personally, I think that's the solution and the only way we're going to survive the mess made by an oversized federal government.

clean the mess in your trailer first fcktard

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#968270 Aug 21, 2013
Its okay wrote:
<quoted text>
"A team at the Commonwealth Fund, which strongly supports healthcare reform, looked at one of the main target groups of the 2010 Affordable Care Act "

So much for that poll.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#968271 Aug 21, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you didn't have an answer to the SNAP waste, fraud, and abuse question I found this for you:

http://www.usda.gov/oig/webdocs/27002-0011-13...

Its ironic that in this post you're questioning whether States could do a better job when the report points to States' failure to properly identify and treat waste, fraud, and abuse.
globalreport

AOL

#968272 Aug 21, 2013

coming MIDEAST HOLOCAUST ---

http://youtu.be/L1ByT8E3P-Q

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#968273 Aug 21, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>it's a black family tragedy. I wonder if the mother will be going on and on and on like Trayvon's non-participating mother for 13 years. Seems the same is true with the bored kids mother too, non-participant in the kids life-maybe Barack Hussein was just bored-- that's why he invented all the stories about his own life.
If they would have let the shooters go free because they declared self defense & never bothered to investigate, then it would be like the Trayvon Martin case.

You people are just too GD stupid.

The whole blow up about the Martin case was that you had a kid walking along on a return to a store back to his father's & he ends up dead. The shooter is let go & there was no detailed investigation.

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#968274 Aug 21, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't disagree that they qualify, what irks me is that you and Waxman, and Floriduh et. al. are ONLY interested in violent crimes in which blacks are the perpetrators.
Sure I can judge, that's why there's judgits.
In case you didn't notice, one of the 3 scumbags is a blue eyed white guy. Why are you loony left wingers always playing the race card?

“Often imitated”

never duplicated

#968275 Aug 21, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
How much is lost annually in waste, fraud, and abuse of the SNAP program?
Are you about to defend the SNAP program?

Location hidden

#968276 Aug 21, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"A team at the Commonwealth Fund, which strongly supports healthcare reform, looked at one of the main target groups of the 2010 Affordable Care Act "
So much for that poll.
How about this poll:
A recent poll done by Public Policy Polling found that 29% of respondents in Louisiana blamed President Obama for the poor response following Hurricane Katrina. Only 28% of those polled blamed Bush for the terrible response by our federal government following Hurricane Katrina.
*A reminder for our uninformed right wing zombies; hurricane Katrina happened three years before Barack Obama became President!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#968277 Aug 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
This is getting comical....
Find out what Valerie Plame's job was, moron.
I know son. bushie boy kept trying to push that point even though Drumheller told them otherwise!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#968278 Aug 21, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>You can't find anything. Except the welfare office for your food stamps. You'll believe me because I've studied it, and can run circles around you explaining it.
lol! It's interesting how a guy like you who claims to know the Constitution and lies about what happened points a finger at others as being deficient!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#968279 Aug 21, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd also take a sheep over a woman anytime, too.
Actually, you have no choice:)
How many times have you been sheared? Can't count that high?

I don't blame you!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#968280 Aug 21, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody drew a map on the back of Yeah's hand to find the Welfare Office.
His mother wrote his name on the inside of his skivvies, too.
lol! At least it helped me.

It obviously didn't help you!

And it shows Palin is actually smarter than you! I didn't believe that was possible!

I love this comedy channel.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#968281 Aug 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
I can't believe that republicans, who are still making an issue of Obama's place of birth, are now parading Senator Ted Cruz as a possible presidential candidate....in spite of his Canadian birth. Sickening Hypocrites!!!
lol! They love playing both sides of the line!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#968282 Aug 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Who distributed the TARP money, dipstick?
There were no "quagmire" wars until Obama came in and started sabotaging them.
Al Qaeda and the Taliban were hiding in caves when Obama took office. Now, they're taking over countries.
Democrats supported the war in Iraq based on what Valerie Jarrett told Bush, dumbass.
The Arab muslims started the fucking war, you fucking moron. If you don't admit that, you're either an idiot or a traitor. Which is it?
The Democrats were given a 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollar deficit in January, 2007. The Democrats increased that deficit ONE THOUSAND PERCENT, and doubled the goddam debt, and they have no plan whatsoever of getting the government back to solvency. We have to borrow 1.3 trillion dollars every year just for the day-to-day existence of the Democrats' version of government.
No wonder you clowns come up with Machiavellian ideas like minting trillion dollar coins.
WHAT SUBSIDIES?
You seem to not be able to find any subsidies paid to oil companies. If you don't know of any subsidy paid to oil companies, why do you think they exist?
Again, WHAT SUBSIDIES?
lol! And yet, bushie boy gave away money for free before he gave away tarp!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#968283 Aug 21, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah's another one that pretends he lives in Hawai'i.
lol! Keep repeating that to yourself son!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 30 min welcome home 50,029
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr Frijoles 69,490
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Who 46,993
Grocery Coupon and saving your pennies 1 hr Susan 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr WelbyMD 178,583
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr PEllen 98,344
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 5 hr Whats the Bulb An... 8

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]