Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
889,241 - 889,260 of 1,100,151 Comments Last updated 5 min ago

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#968145 Aug 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
The economy has seen an "unprecedented" number of long-term unemployed under the Obama administration, according to a liberal think tank, and economists say plans pursued by Democrats in Washington are unlikely to curb the problem.
Nearly 5 million workers are classified as long-term unemployed, while 900,000 more have stopped looking for work altogether, according to a new series of reports issued by the Urban Institute.
Three percent of the labor force has been out of work for more than six months, an improvement of only one percentage point since unemployment spiked in October 2009, according to the study.
"That long-term unemployment would rise during a recession is not at all surprising, but the extent of the increase and its persistently high level since the start of the recovery are both troubling and unprecedented," the report states. "The U.S. economy is now well into its fourth year of recovery, the unemployment rate is below 8 percent, yet the long-term share of unemployment is still near 40 percent."
The center-left think tank said that those startling figures are unlikely to change unless the United States can achieve dramatic job growth, rather than the middling 2 percent overall economic growth figures the Obama administration has averaged.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/21/nu...
But Liberalism's Garbage Scow says "Damn the torpedoes and full steam ahead!":

Despite Sequester, Agencies Continue Hiring Women-Owned Contractors: http://tinyurl.com/lqyvz52

Remember the Magic Negro shutting down the White House Tours?

What an azzhole!

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#968146 Aug 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
The average expectation can be placed on a family of 4 receiving up to $900 for their TANF allowance. A single person household can expect an average of up to $300.
FT minimum wage pays around $1200 a month.
You forgot to include ALL the welfare.
(pssstt. you even have to include that Obama phone, dumbass.)

And please cite your source... a credible source. I'd like to see how their analysis may have differred from the CATO Institute.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#968147 Aug 21, 2013
WHO WILL BE THE NEXT BLACK PRESIDENT IS THIS ONE AND DONE FOR AFRICAN AMERICANS really ONE BLACK PRESIDENT AFTER 43 WHITE ONE AND YOU THROW IN THE TOWEL ALREADY all you got is ONE NUT you all need some delay spray cause its coming to an END for OBAMA NO ONE IN BLACK AMERICA IS QUALIFIED TO RUN FOR PRESIDENT AFTER OBAMA THATS IT AFRICAN AMERICANS WOW ONE AND DONE NO OTHER BLACK PERSON IN AMERICA CAN YES WE CAN IT ALL THE WAY TO THE WHITEHOUSE IN THIS POST RACIAL DEMOCRATIC LIBERAL SOCIETY not one AFRICAN AMERCICAN NOT EVEN MAGIC JOHNSON HIS SON COULD WIN maNY VOTES I JUSY LOOOOVE TO SEE MAGIC JOHNSONS SON lololAS THEY SAY THE APPLE DOESNT FALL FAR FROM THE TREE hahahahah MAGIC WHY DONT YOU WANT YOUR DELISH LOVELY WELL ADJUSTED SON TO HAVE A REALITY SHOW OH not my CHILDREN lololol GO EJ GO EJ GO EJ I GUESS HE WONT BE PLAYING FOR THE LAKERS ANYTIME SOON hahahaha SWEET AS CHERRY PIE I LOVE THE SHOW PRIDE PRIDE

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#968148 Aug 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! You obviously missed it was Powell that was presented.
I merely answered accordingly.
If you were mature and comprehended, you'd understand that son. Instead of attempting to inject your opinion into a subject that wasn't brought up!
This is getting comical....
Find out what Valerie Plame's job was, moron.

Lapeer, MI

#968149 Aug 21, 2013
leosnana wrote:
<quoted text>Of course, your "family "failed," just look at you.
Go break another mirror with your face, snookie.

You could use another 7 years bad luck.

Since: Feb 08

Spokane, WA

#968150 Aug 21, 2013
sonicfilter wrote:
<quoted text>
keep trying.
KMA
"sonic"
KMA? Does that mean you are a;
- K omdly
- M ontana U
- A lum
Peace
KMA
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#968151 Aug 21, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
But Liberalism's Garbage Scow says "Damn the torpedoes and full steam ahead!":
Despite Sequester, Agencies Continue Hiring Women-Owned Contractors: http://tinyurl.com/lqyvz52
Remember the Magic Negro shutting down the White House Tours?
What an azzhole!
No.

I remember your republicans shutting down those tours and laying off millions of fed workers.

Sequester!

A Republican doouucchheee baggggg way of life.

Lie much?
TSM

El Paso, TX

#968152 Aug 21, 2013
Howard Dean is considering running for president in 2016 there’s one undeniable truth about Liberals they never go away even when they dye it seems they pot up in November to Vote!! I’m waiting now for John Edwards to throw his hat into the ring!! Democratic Primary Theme could be ‘Oldies for Goodies or The Flash of the Past!!

Spokane, WA

#968153 Aug 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Eed takes from the government.
But that's OK with Eed.
When shown to be an idiot here on Topix, he calls everyone a moocher.
Funny, huh. Coming from a moocher. But hey, we must remember, Eed's mooching is OK.
"real dumb"
Damn right I will "mooch". After all it is my money. Been paying into the rip off Social Security since the 50's, still paying. You do your mooching in the present tense, your food stamps, your rent subsidies, and free health care.
Peace
KMA
WOW

Bronx, NY

#968154 Aug 21, 2013
IMPORTANT NEWS FOR THE AFRICAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY SOME GANGSTA WRAPPER GETS A TATOO OF THE DEAD TRAYVON and thats important news for the AFRICAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY you just cant make this garbage up

Spokane, WA

#968155 Aug 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Your hero Rand Paul says oil subsidies exist:http://mycn2.com/politic s/rand-paul-says-oil-industry- subsidies-should-end-says-he-l l-probably-run-for-re-election
Are you calling him a liar?
"real dumb"
The poster asked you a simplefucking question. What oil subsidies? As usual you have no answers, just some more lies, more BS and trying to change the subject.
Peace
KMA

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#968156 Aug 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Like despite Citigroup’s mounting losses when Lew departed, he received a $944,578 TARP-fueled bonus from Obama?
Unfunded billions... as opposed to unfunded trillions with Obama?
There is no such thing as an "unfunded tax cut", dumbass.
Two "quagmire wars"?
Who were the two enemies in the supposed two wars?
How did those supposed two wars start?
They weren't "quagmires" until Obama started sabotaging them. Before Obama, Al Qaeda and the Taliban were holed up in caves. Today, they're taking over countries. The only thing that changed was the president here.
And, you never identified those mythical "subsidies" to the oil companies.
Tell us about those supposed subsidies.
Whose idea was TARP? Dipstick.

Blaming Tarp on Obama is about as stupid & desperate as one can get.

No one ever voted for quagmire wars. Show me where they did? Bush abandoned Afghanistan calling Bin Laden irrelevant ( You remember old Binny right? He was the guy we invaded Afghanistan to get) and then Bush lied to take us into that cake walk of Iraq that would be paid for by Iraqi oil. That is what was voted on, dumbass.

So really, you keep defending the party that took us from balance budgets to the worst economic mess in 80 GD years.

Rand Paul said they existed. Are you calling him a liar?

Ron Paul "We should start by ending subsidies for oil companies"

Certainly, you aren't calling Ron Paul a liar.

House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) told ABC News on Monday that he would be open to reevaluating billions of dollars in subsidies to oil companies that have enjoyed strong support from the GOP.

“It’s certainly something we should be looking at,” Boehner said.“We’re in a time when the federal government’s short on revenues. They ought to be paying their fair share.”

Oh no. John Boehner a liar too.
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#968157 Aug 21, 2013
TSM wrote:
Howard Dean is considering running for president in 2016 there’s one undeniable truth about Liberals they never go away even when they dye it seems they pot up in November to Vote!! I’m waiting now for John Edwards to throw his hat into the ring!! Democratic Primary Theme could be ‘Oldies for Goodies or The Flash of the Past!!
I will take Hillary for 8 years, Alex!

Sooooooooo,

That will be 16 years of democrat rule!

Awesome!

OBAMACARE!

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

RIP GOP <---- no votes for you.

Who needs dim bulb scrawny spindly greedy Republicans?

NO ONE!

LOL!

Gettysburg, PA

#968158 Aug 21, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Damn right I will "mooch". After all it is my money. Been paying into the rip off Social Security since the 50's, still paying. You do your mooching in the present tense, your food stamps, your rent subsidies, and free health care.
Peace
KMA
See Eed is admitting he is a moocher. Isn't that step one? Maybe Eed is getting the help he needs (mooching off of medicare).

I'm sorry,Eed but I do not get food stamps, I own my home, & my employer (me) pays for my families healthcare.

“God bless you, Mr. President”

Since: Jul 08

Peaceful, prosperous second

#968159 Aug 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Here we go again. Dumbwaiter is insisting that Bush did not receive any intel concerning Iraq unless Valerie Plame confirmed it first.
Once again the pretend subsidized engineer proves just how far fetched his posts really are.
What do you expect from a psychopathic liar who claims to have been a Marine Sergeant (but spells it Sargent) in Vietnam (but doesn't know the meaning of the "movie of the week" lingo he uses)? Does he think that Cheney outed Plame because she wouldn't lie for them any more--gotta' be a conspiracy theory in there somewhere.

Lapeer, MI

#968160 Aug 21, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
I remember your republicans shutting down those tours and laying off millions of fed workers.
Sequester!
A Republican doouucchheee baggggg way of life.
Lie much?
You also remember the Mother Ship communicating with you parked from behind the Moon, too.

Take your meds.

Better yet, take the whole bottle:>

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#968161 Aug 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! How would you know son?
you can't even find Congressional records you claim exist!
Why would anyone believe you about the Constitution?
You can't find anything. Except the welfare office for your food stamps. You'll believe me because I've studied it, and can run circles around you explaining it.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#968162 Aug 21, 2013
WHO WILL BE THE NEXT AFRICAN AMERICAN RUNNING FOR THE DEMOCRATS PRESIDENT WE KNOW A BLACK MAN CANNOT RUN AS A REPUBLICAN OR ANYOTHER PARTY BECAUSE DEMOCRATS TELL AFRICAN AMERICANS THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE TO DESTROY ANY BLACK PERSON THAT DOES NOT SUPPORT THE DEMOCRAT PARTY MUCH like the KKK DID IN JIM CROW TO BLACK PEOPLE NOW AFRICAn AMERICANS ARE THE MODERN DAY KKK AS THEy SAY THE REPUBLICANS THAT FREED THE SLAVES AND GAVE CIVIL RIGHTS ARE NOT THE SAME THEy SWITCHED JUST AS AFRICAN AMERICANS USED TO BE CHAMPIONIONS OF CIVIL RIGHTS ARE NOW KKK JIM CROW AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE LOOK HOW THEy TREATED HERMAN CAINE AS a BLACK MAN RUNNING FOR THE PRESIDENCY AS a REPUBLICAN TWO BLACK PRESIDENTS FROM BOTH PARTIES BUT NAW noway THEY CALLED HIM UNCLE TOM JUST LIKE THE BIGOTS FROM THE DEMOCRAT PARTY DID BEFORE THEY ARE THE MODERN BIGOTS NICE HISTORY HEY THEY EVEN CALLED HARRIET TUBMAN A WHORE CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT AND THEY ARE SAYING NOTHING ITS A JOKE TO AFRICAN AMERICAN WHEN THEY WERE BLACK THEY WOULD NOT HAVE FOUND THAt FUNNY

Lapeer, MI

#968163 Aug 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose idea was TARP? Dipstick.
Blaming Tarp on Obama is about as stupid & desperate as one can get.
No one ever voted for quagmire wars. Show me where they did? Bush abandoned Afghanistan calling Bin Laden irrelevant ( You remember old Binny right? He was the guy we invaded Afghanistan to get) and then Bush lied to take us into that cake walk of Iraq that would be paid for by Iraqi oil. That is what was voted on, dumbass.
So really, you keep defending the party that took us from balance budgets to the worst economic mess in 80 GD years.
Rand Paul said they existed. Are you calling him a liar?
Ron Paul "We should start by ending subsidies for oil companies"
Certainly, you aren't calling Ron Paul a liar.
House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) told ABC News on Monday that he would be open to reevaluating billions of dollars in subsidies to oil companies that have enjoyed strong support from the GOP.
“It’s certainly something we should be looking at,” Boehner said.“We’re in a time when the federal government’s short on revenues. They ought to be paying their fair share.”
Oh no. John Boehner a liar too.
Hey, bro! Howz 'bout yer wurld famous "OMG! OMG! OMG!" BS?

Haven't seen you swoon like that in a couple a' daze now:)

Gettysburg, PA

#968164 Aug 21, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
The poster asked you a simplefucking question. What oil subsidies? As usual you have no answers, just some more lies, more BS and trying to change the subject.
Peace
KMA
I said Dumbwaiter's salary is subsidized by way of oilfields subsidies. i.e. he is mooching just like you.

If they don't exist, why are all your buddies in Congress defending them.. Its a simple f*cking question Eed. I am showing they exist, what they are is not relevant.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 35 min LRS 177,370
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 35 min Sublime1 97,932
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 51 min voice of peace 68,367
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,977
Review: Anthony D S Grill (Jan '14) 1 hr peter osterman 7
Abby 8-29 2 hr Julie 10
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Paco Pinto 4,666
Amy 8-29 4 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••