Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#968158 Aug 21, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
Damn right I will "mooch". After all it is my money. Been paying into the rip off Social Security since the 50's, still paying. You do your mooching in the present tense, your food stamps, your rent subsidies, and free health care.
Peace
KMA
See Eed is admitting he is a moocher. Isn't that step one? Maybe Eed is getting the help he needs (mooching off of medicare).

I'm sorry,Eed but I do not get food stamps, I own my home, & my employer (me) pays for my families healthcare.

“It's always darkest 'fore dawn”

Since: Jul 08

When's dawn?

#968159 Aug 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Here we go again. Dumbwaiter is insisting that Bush did not receive any intel concerning Iraq unless Valerie Plame confirmed it first.
Once again the pretend subsidized engineer proves just how far fetched his posts really are.
What do you expect from a psychopathic liar who claims to have been a Marine Sergeant (but spells it Sargent) in Vietnam (but doesn't know the meaning of the "movie of the week" lingo he uses)? Does he think that Cheney outed Plame because she wouldn't lie for them any more--gotta' be a conspiracy theory in there somewhere.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#968160 Aug 21, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
I remember your republicans shutting down those tours and laying off millions of fed workers.
Sequester!
A Republican doouucchheee baggggg way of life.
Lie much?
You also remember the Mother Ship communicating with you parked from behind the Moon, too.

Take your meds.

Better yet, take the whole bottle:>

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#968161 Aug 21, 2013
Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! How would you know son?
you can't even find Congressional records you claim exist!
Why would anyone believe you about the Constitution?
You can't find anything. Except the welfare office for your food stamps. You'll believe me because I've studied it, and can run circles around you explaining it.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#968162 Aug 21, 2013
WHO WILL BE THE NEXT AFRICAN AMERICAN RUNNING FOR THE DEMOCRATS PRESIDENT WE KNOW A BLACK MAN CANNOT RUN AS A REPUBLICAN OR ANYOTHER PARTY BECAUSE DEMOCRATS TELL AFRICAN AMERICANS THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE TO DESTROY ANY BLACK PERSON THAT DOES NOT SUPPORT THE DEMOCRAT PARTY MUCH like the KKK DID IN JIM CROW TO BLACK PEOPLE NOW AFRICAn AMERICANS ARE THE MODERN DAY KKK AS THEy SAY THE REPUBLICANS THAT FREED THE SLAVES AND GAVE CIVIL RIGHTS ARE NOT THE SAME THEy SWITCHED JUST AS AFRICAN AMERICANS USED TO BE CHAMPIONIONS OF CIVIL RIGHTS ARE NOW KKK JIM CROW AGAINST BLACK PEOPLE LOOK HOW THEy TREATED HERMAN CAINE AS a BLACK MAN RUNNING FOR THE PRESIDENCY AS a REPUBLICAN TWO BLACK PRESIDENTS FROM BOTH PARTIES BUT NAW noway THEY CALLED HIM UNCLE TOM JUST LIKE THE BIGOTS FROM THE DEMOCRAT PARTY DID BEFORE THEY ARE THE MODERN BIGOTS NICE HISTORY HEY THEY EVEN CALLED HARRIET TUBMAN A WHORE CAN YOU IMAGINE THAT AND THEY ARE SAYING NOTHING ITS A JOKE TO AFRICAN AMERICAN WHEN THEY WERE BLACK THEY WOULD NOT HAVE FOUND THAt FUNNY

Lapeer, MI

#968163 Aug 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose idea was TARP? Dipstick.
Blaming Tarp on Obama is about as stupid & desperate as one can get.
No one ever voted for quagmire wars. Show me where they did? Bush abandoned Afghanistan calling Bin Laden irrelevant ( You remember old Binny right? He was the guy we invaded Afghanistan to get) and then Bush lied to take us into that cake walk of Iraq that would be paid for by Iraqi oil. That is what was voted on, dumbass.
So really, you keep defending the party that took us from balance budgets to the worst economic mess in 80 GD years.
Rand Paul said they existed. Are you calling him a liar?
Ron Paul "We should start by ending subsidies for oil companies"
Certainly, you aren't calling Ron Paul a liar.
House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) told ABC News on Monday that he would be open to reevaluating billions of dollars in subsidies to oil companies that have enjoyed strong support from the GOP.
“It’s certainly something we should be looking at,” Boehner said.“We’re in a time when the federal government’s short on revenues. They ought to be paying their fair share.”
Oh no. John Boehner a liar too.
Hey, bro! Howz 'bout yer wurld famous "OMG! OMG! OMG!" BS?

Haven't seen you swoon like that in a couple a' daze now:)

Gettysburg, PA

#968164 Aug 21, 2013
EasyEed wrote:
<quoted text>
"real dumb"
The poster asked you a simplefucking question. What oil subsidies? As usual you have no answers, just some more lies, more BS and trying to change the subject.
Peace
KMA
I said Dumbwaiter's salary is subsidized by way of oilfields subsidies. i.e. he is mooching just like you.

If they don't exist, why are all your buddies in Congress defending them.. Its a simple f*cking question Eed. I am showing they exist, what they are is not relevant.

Lapeer, MI

#968165 Aug 21, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
I will take Hillary for 8 years, Alex!
Sooooooooo,
That will be 16 years of democrat rule!
Awesome!
OBAMACARE!
IT'S EVERYWHERE!
RIP GOP <---- no votes for you.
Who needs dim bulb scrawny spindly greedy Republicans?
NO ONE!
LOL!
You'd also take a sheep over a woman anytime, too.

Actually, you have no choice:)

Gettysburg, PA

#968166 Aug 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see...
Valerie Plame was the HEAD of the CIA's Joint Task Force on Iraq WMDs. What intelligence would she not see?
(search Saddam Hussien WMD UN oil for food scam France Russia)
There you go again. Subsidies to oil companies. There are no subsidies given to oil companies.
And, you never told us why Obama's lawyers are scared to death of having to submit that obviously fraudulent "birth certificate" on the White House website as evidence in any court case.
Now, why should that scare the hell out of Obama? That birth certificate is real, isn't it? How about submitting it as evidence, like the so-called "birthers" want.
Bush used the yellow cake story & the lie about Sadam's right hand man meeting with an upper Al Qaeda operative. Neither were confirmed by Plame. This a makes your argument beyond stupid.

Lapeer, MI

#968167 Aug 21, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>You can't find anything. Except the welfare office for your food stamps. You'll believe me because I've studied it, and can run circles around you explaining it.
Somebody drew a map on the back of Yeah's hand to find the Welfare Office.

His mother wrote his name on the inside of his skivvies, too.
WOW

Bronx, NY

#968168 Aug 21, 2013
WHO WILL BE THE NEXT AFRICAN aMERICAn PRESIDENT lolololHAHAHAha I MEAN YOU ONLY WANT ONE hahahahlolololo you GOT NO MORE COMING SUCKERS SO YOU BETTA HOLD ON TO THE ONE YOU GOT HAHAHAHahLOLOLOLOLOLololol 500 years from now all you got is OBAMA lololohahaha you got NOTHING lololololhahahahahaha obama lololololhahahahahaPRIDE
WOW

Bronx, NY

#968169 Aug 21, 2013
EVEN IN SPORTS IF YOU ONLY WIN ONE CHAMPIONSHIP YOU LAME ONE AFRICAN AMERICAN PRESIDENT LAME you all got no GAME AND HE DIDNT EVEN COME fROM YOUR COMMUNITY OR YOUR WOMAN so YOU STILL NOT REALLY VALID hahahahalololololol YOU GOT A DREAM
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#968170 Aug 21, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You also remember the Mother Ship communicating with you parked from behind the Moon, too.
Take your meds.
Better yet, take the whole bottle:>
Who lives on the moon?

Every righty whiner here:

ROMNEY BY A LANDSLIDE!

NOPE!

I SAID: OBAMA FOR 8 YEARS!

Hillary for 8 more!

Medical insurance for every American?

ACA.......OBAMACARE!

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

you can't stop it.

But waste millions on dumb ads: de fund it? NOPE!

Not a dammmm thing you can do about it.

The genius kicked urrrrrrr azzzzzz!

Hillary will do the same!

F U!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#968171 Aug 21, 2013
MORGAn FREEMAN WILL BE THE NEXT AFRICAN AMERICAN PRESIDENT OR MAYBE JAMIE FOXX DAVE CHAPPELL RICHARD PRYOR hahahahahahalololololo WHO WILL BE THE NEXT AFRICAN AMERICAN PRESIDENT lololo NOONE THATS WHO

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#968173 Aug 21, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Three members of the undefeated 1972 Miami Dolphins decided not to attend an event Tuesday honoring the team at the White House due to political differences with the president.
The Sun-Sentinel reported that Hall of Fame center Jim Langer, defensive tackle Manny Fernandez and guard Bob Kuechenberg skipped the event, which made up for the time the team did not get the chance to go to the White House because, in part, President Richard Nixon was embroiled in the Watergate scandal.
The three players spoke with the paper and kept their comments brief, but direct.
"We've got some real moral compass issues in Washington," Langer said. "I don't want to be in a room with those people and pretend I'm having a good time. I can't do that. If that [angers] people, so be it."
Fernandez, for his part, told the paper that his views are "dramatically opposed to the President's."
"Enough said. Let's leave it at that. I hope everyone enjoys the trip who goes."
Kuechenberg said it would be hypocritical for him to be there, the paper reported.
"I don't want to do that. I just don't believe in this administration at all. So I don't belong. Anyone on the left or the right has to respect one man's opinion," he said
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/21/3-...
Typical republicans..."our way, or no way". I'm glad they didn't attend. These grandstanding, disrespectful idiots would have only stunk up the place and ruined the fun for everyone else...including the president.

Lapeer, MI

#968176 Aug 21, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who lives on the moon?
Every righty whiner here:
ROMNEY BY A LANDSLIDE!
NOPE!
I SAID: OBAMA FOR 8 YEARS!
Hillary for 8 more!
Medical insurance for every American?
ACA.......OBAMACARE!
IT'S EVERYWHERE!
you can't stop it.
But waste millions on dumb ads: de fund it? NOPE!
Not a dammmm thing you can do about it.
The genius kicked urrrrrrr azzzzzz!
Hillary will do the same!
F U!
Posters who scream using caps can't be taken seriously.

Go play on the Mother Ship with Big Bird:>

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#968177 Aug 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> When in doubt, throw out racial slur like any good right whiner.
Meet Brenda Edwards, Mother of O'bamason Accused ‘Bored’ Teen Killer James Edwards: Did “bored” teen James Edwards learn about crime from his mother? Edwards is the 15-year-old apparent gang member accused of shooting Australian baseball player Chris Lane in the back last Friday. He appeared in court Tuesday and reportedly made a mockery of the proceedings.

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/files/2013/08/Brend...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#968179 Aug 21, 2013
I can't believe that republicans, who are still making an issue of Obama's place of birth, are now parading Senator Ted Cruz as a possible presidential candidate....in spite of his Canadian birth. Sickening Hypocrites!!!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#968181 Aug 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about opinion. Let's give it the ole truth test. Obama made a statement by putting an obviously fraudulent document up on the White House website.
How about submitting that obviously fraudulent document on the White House website as evidence in the court cases challenging Obama's eligibility?
Put that fraudulent "birth certificate" up as evidence. Let's get a ruling on that. Help us get to the truth.
Truth isn't really what you want here, is it?
The only "birth certificate" that matters is Obama's mother's. No sane person questions that she was an American citizen thereby making her son a naturalized American citizen. All your tail-chasing over Obama's birth certificate is moot.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#968182 Aug 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I said Dumbwaiter's salary is subsidized by way of oilfields subsidies. i.e. he is mooching just like you.
If they don't exist, why are all your buddies in Congress defending them.. Its a simple f*cking question Eed. I am showing they exist, what they are is not relevant.
Why don't you bitch about subsidized chronic unemployment, or subsidized destructive behaviors, like drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes?
It's because you like your lifestyle, huh.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 41 min mahz 49,824
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 49 min Yumpin Yimminy 68,471
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr wojar 178,035
James Foley Beheading: What They’re Not Telling... 1 hr BadDream 2
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Frijoles 69,378
Protests Continue After Chicago Police Shoot 3r... 5 hr joey 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 5 hr Whiny1 4,710
Amy 9-16 6 hr Zap Brannigan 55
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 13 hr Toj 98,226
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••