Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
889,221 - 889,240 of 1,079,654 Comments Last updated 22 min ago

“Too Ugly to Win”

Since: May 10

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Frank wrote:
How come Barack Obama,President of The United States of America, didn't call a press conference this mourning to announce to the world that 'if he had a 15-year-old son he would look like James Francis Edwards Jr.'?
I think O'bama was too bored listening to rap music to bother.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

martinezjosei wrote:
Liberals voted for Utopia and got high unemployment, he, he!
I love it!
Pseudo Liberals love it too, and it just mean giveing the Pseudo Liberals justification to move closer in implementing Communism which is the Goal of the New Left.
Realtime

Deltona, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
What you fraudulently failed to mention (what a surprise) is that the other perps consist of:
1 negro male
1 negro/hispanic male
1 hispanic female.
The negro (David Damus) was the triggerman in one of the fatal shootings.
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/fla-tee...
You have been pawned (again), btch.....
Execute all five of the chimps for the good of the gene pool....
My post was accurate fkface, young Schafer brought the weapon, ammo and bad attitude to the dance. His stupid azz father knew what was going on and did nothing before or after the shooting spree.

Here's another one___Michael Shane Bargo Jr was found guilty yesterday and will likely be heading to Florida's death row for his part in a heinous murder, dismembering, burning of a youngster in Ocala.

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
ACA......OBAMACARE
6 WEEKS.
EVERYWHERE!
even little schiiitttty red States!
You know:
Red States:
Most food stamp use.
Most uninsured.
Lowest wage with no benefits.
Stupidest voters.
99% of USA citizens need services!
OBAMACARE!
You can't be turned down!
The final nail in the GOP coffin.
RIP GOP
America has had it with your lies.
No more votes for you.
Working folks demand more!
99% need services? ROTFLMAO. We are in trouble as a country if that is a case- Are you sure about that 99%?

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they weren't married when they chose to have two children.
Maybe they made a bad choice and let some worthless PoS make them pregnant... then they let a second PoS make them pregnant.
It's all the result of poor choices. People have to start making better choices. Subsidizing poor choices only produces more poor choices.
Stop all welfare.
why should we be paying for the care of the careless? I don't want anyone paying for my way of life and I certainly would think that as an American with American ideals the other people wouldn't want that either.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>I'm sure in your mind that's what you recall son.
As for the collapsed economy, have you thanked bushie boy so you idiots could complain about it for the next president?
I'm not surprised you're ignorant of the administration's proposal to ignore the Constitution and Congress, and mint trillion dollar coins.

Yes, I laid heavy blame on the Republicans. In 2003 I warned them to listen to the Director of OFHEO when he testified that Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac were keeping fraudulent books to hide the CRA failure, and not concede no effective oversight of that Marxist Democrat program in exchange for the Democrats supporting the war in Iraq. In 2004 I thought re-instating the Glass Steagall Act should be endorsed. In 2006 when the re-instatement of the Glass Steagall Act had enough Republican support to get to the Senate floor for a vote, I condemned Obama's support of Dodd's threat to fillibuster the re-instatement.(It's ironic that Obama made a public statement in January, 2009, that the Glass Steagall Act should be re-instated. That was the first clue that Obama doesn't have a clue what's going on in government, and he didn't have a clue he had previously threatened a filibuster to prevent the re-instatement of the Glass Steagall Act.)
Never negotiate with communists.
I advised that what the Republicans should have done is just let the Democrats do what they spent the past half century doing and go ahead and sabotage the United States during a time of war.
Ultimately, the Republicans ignored my advice, and the Democrats' Marxist CRA program collapsed the economy after two years of oversight by Democrats.

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Yeah wrote:
<quoted text>lol! Well gee son. You can't claim something to be false, then demand others prove YOUR OPINION wrong!
A bit totalitarian of you isn't it? Well, a lot totalitarian actually!
Who said anything about opinion. Let's give it the ole truth test. Obama made a statement by putting an obviously fraudulent document up on the White House website.
How about submitting that obviously fraudulent document on the White House website as evidence in the court cases challenging Obama's eligibility?
Put that fraudulent "birth certificate" up as evidence. Let's get a ruling on that. Help us get to the truth.

Truth isn't really what you want here, is it?

“Too Ugly to Win”

Old Hag Hillary

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
ACA......OBAMACARE
6 WEEKS.
EVERYWHERE!
You know:
Red States:
Most food stamp use.
Most uninsured.
Stupidest voters.
OBAMACARE!
RIP GOP
No more votes for you.
Thanks to the delayed employer mandate in ObamaCare, we are now sixteen months away from enforcement of those statutes, even though they go into effect in four months. Are employers taking a break from ObamaCare prep? Not hardly. Today we have three new stories about how the perverse incentives of the ACA will impact workers, starting with UPS, which has just announced that it will stop offering health-care coverage to spouses — and explicitly cites ObamaCare as the reason.

United Parcel Service Inc. plans to remove thousands of spouses from its medical plan because they are eligible for coverage elsewhere. The Atlanta-based logistics company points to the Affordable Care Act, or Obamacare, as a big reason for the decision, reports Kaiser Health News.

The decision comes as many analysts are downplaying the Affordable Care Act’s effect on companies such as UPS, noting that the move reflects a long-term trend of shrinking corporate medical benefits, Kaiser Health News reports. But UPS repeatedly cites Obamacare to explain the decision, adding fuel to the debate over whether it erodes traditional employer coverage, Kaiser says.

Rising medical costs,“combined with the costs associated with the Affordable Care Act, have made it increasingly difficult to continue providing the same level of health care benefits to our employees at an affordable cost,” UPS said in a memo to employees.

HEY MORON!!! WORKING PEOPLE HAD MORE WITHOUT O'BAMACARE.

Once O'bamacare set the conditions for perverse incentives in the marketplace, it doesn’t take long for businesses and consumers to adjust to them.

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Remember the "funemployment" articles by Liberals?

The fun of Obama's created unemployment!

"Now you have time for family, reading, travel, friend, the bear necessities of life are the true pleasure of life", he he!!!

I love how Liberals accept any excrement as long as it comes from an incompetent Liberal like them!!!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>as in your boy, Colin Powell?
Terrible isn't it? bushie sent Powell to the UN knowing full well he was lying.

bushie boy was too afraid to do it for himself.

Well, at least we know history outted him!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

I am finally leaving the high tax city of Columbus, Ohio to a Township where I get to keep my own money!!!

Hey! I take my money and the city loose my taxes, he he!!

The more people do it the sooner high tax cities become Detroit!!!!

I love when cities go into bankruptcy due to Liberal policies, he he!!!

Texas is still creating jobs!!!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Syrian government using chemical weapons again.
Obama threatens to read from the teleprompter again.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
ACA......OBAMACARE

6 WEEKS.

EVERYWHERE!

You know:

Red States:

Most food stamp use.
Most uninsured.
Stupidest voters.

OBAMACARE!

RIP GOP

No more votes for you.

Till the country goes into bankruptcy!!!

Detroit anyone?

Then you will go to Texas to beg for food!

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Welfare pays more than a minimum-wage job in 35 states, creating little incentive for Americans to take entry-level work and likely increasing their long-term dependency on government help, according to a new study by the libertarian think tank Cato Institute.

The finds come 17 years after landmark welfare reform legislation that was supposed to move Americans away from entitlements and into the workforce.

However,“welfare benefits continue to outpace the income that most recipients can expect to earn from an entry-level job,” the study authors said.“And the balance between welfare and work may actually have grown worse in recent years.”

Among the other findings is that welfare in 13 states pays more than $15 an hour, compared with the federal hourly minimum wage of $7.25.

The disparity was even higher in nine states in which welfare pays more than the average first-year teacher’s salary and in the six most-generous states, which pay more than the entry-level salary for a computer programmer.

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Syria crossed the red line again and incompetent Obama will again does nothing!!!

Obama is paralyzed and clueless on foreign affairs!!

Every time he reads the teleprompter another civil war ensues in a Muslim country!!!

Good grief!!!
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

BUSh MURDERED IRAQI WOMEN CHILDREN MEN , OBAMA MURDERS WOMEN CHILDREN MEN IN LIBYA, SYRIA, EGYPT,AFGHANISTAN,ALL OVER AFRICA good job MAN OF PEACE the GUY THAT CAME IN PEACE KILLED EVERYONE HE COULD TRAYVON MARTIN BECAUSE HE WASNT THE PRESIDENT OF BLACK AMERICA alot of BLOOD ON OBAMAS HANDS his admistration is not very honest as he promised NSA SCANDAL SAYS ITS NOT VERY TRANSPARENT THE GOVERNMENTS PROPS UP HIS IMAGE WHILE HE DOES THE DIRTY WORK AND ALL HIS SUPPORTERS SAY IS RACISM HE IS NOT CHALLENGED ONE BIG TIME SUPPORTER CALLS HIM a SNAKE REALLY JUSt FOUND THAt oUT lolololololhahahahah OBAMA THE FRAUD I CAN WAIT FOR HIS SPEECH TELLING THE AMERICAN PEOPLE HE LIED ABOUT HIS BIRTH AND SCHOOL COMING SOON HE HAS NOTHING TO LOSE NOW LOLOLOLHAHAHAHAHAh

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Obama to pardon army guy who exposed military secrets!!!

Obama hates the military!

But love the lazy ghetto dwellers that depend on him and his food stamps, Welfare, Obamacare and ObamaPhone!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>99% need services? ROTFLMAO. We are in trouble as a country if that is a case- Are you sure about that 99%?
We can see, he is a parasite Liberal.

If it were not for the government freebies he would be dead!!!
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

OBAMAS PRESIDENCY HAVE DESTROYED THE GAINS MADE FROM CIVIL RIGHTS THE COUNTRY IS POLARIZED SINCE HE CAME INTO OFFICE HIS SUPPORTERS PROMOTE BIGOTRY AND RACISM with the FIRST BLACK PRESIDENT YALL garbage and he sucks for BLACK PEOPLE

“Constitutionalis t”

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

The economy has seen an "unprecedented" number of long-term unemployed under the Obama administration, according to a liberal think tank, and economists say plans pursued by Democrats in Washington are unlikely to curb the problem.

Nearly 5 million workers are classified as long-term unemployed, while 900,000 more have stopped looking for work altogether, according to a new series of reports issued by the Urban Institute.

Three percent of the labor force has been out of work for more than six months, an improvement of only one percentage point since unemployment spiked in October 2009, according to the study.

"That long-term unemployment would rise during a recession is not at all surprising, but the extent of the increase and its persistently high level since the start of the recovery are both troubling and unprecedented," the report states. "The U.S. economy is now well into its fourth year of recovery, the unemployment rate is below 8 percent, yet the long-term share of unemployment is still near 40 percent."

The center-left think tank said that those startling figures are unlikely to change unless the United States can achieve dramatic job growth, rather than the middling 2 percent overall economic growth figures the Obama administration has averaged.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/21/nu...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

66 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 31 min Milsack 174,600
One kilometre high and counting (Jul '07) 45 min TW_sugar_daddio 10
Amy 7-24 57 min loose cannon 19
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,554
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 1 hr JOEL 68,371
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,924
Abby 7-24 1 hr Pippa 42
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr Mister Tonka 97,524
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search