Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
OBAMA the GENIUS

Raleigh, NC

#968170 Aug 21, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You also remember the Mother Ship communicating with you parked from behind the Moon, too.
Take your meds.
Better yet, take the whole bottle:>
Who lives on the moon?

Every righty whiner here:

ROMNEY BY A LANDSLIDE!

NOPE!

I SAID: OBAMA FOR 8 YEARS!

Hillary for 8 more!

Medical insurance for every American?

ACA.......OBAMACARE!

IT'S EVERYWHERE!

you can't stop it.

But waste millions on dumb ads: de fund it? NOPE!

Not a dammmm thing you can do about it.

The genius kicked urrrrrrr azzzzzz!

Hillary will do the same!

F U!
WOW

Bronx, NY

#968171 Aug 21, 2013
MORGAn FREEMAN WILL BE THE NEXT AFRICAN AMERICAN PRESIDENT OR MAYBE JAMIE FOXX DAVE CHAPPELL RICHARD PRYOR hahahahahahalololololo WHO WILL BE THE NEXT AFRICAN AMERICAN PRESIDENT lololo NOONE THATS WHO

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#968173 Aug 21, 2013
Waxman wrote:
Three members of the undefeated 1972 Miami Dolphins decided not to attend an event Tuesday honoring the team at the White House due to political differences with the president.
The Sun-Sentinel reported that Hall of Fame center Jim Langer, defensive tackle Manny Fernandez and guard Bob Kuechenberg skipped the event, which made up for the time the team did not get the chance to go to the White House because, in part, President Richard Nixon was embroiled in the Watergate scandal.
The three players spoke with the paper and kept their comments brief, but direct.
"We've got some real moral compass issues in Washington," Langer said. "I don't want to be in a room with those people and pretend I'm having a good time. I can't do that. If that [angers] people, so be it."
Fernandez, for his part, told the paper that his views are "dramatically opposed to the President's."
"Enough said. Let's leave it at that. I hope everyone enjoys the trip who goes."
Kuechenberg said it would be hypocritical for him to be there, the paper reported.
"I don't want to do that. I just don't believe in this administration at all. So I don't belong. Anyone on the left or the right has to respect one man's opinion," he said
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2013/08/21/3-...
Typical republicans..."our way, or no way". I'm glad they didn't attend. These grandstanding, disrespectful idiots would have only stunk up the place and ruined the fun for everyone else...including the president.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

#968176 Aug 21, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who lives on the moon?
ROMNEY BY A LANDSLIDE!
NOPE!
Hillary for 8 more!
ACA.......OBAMACARE!
IT'S EVERYWHERE!
you can't stop it.
F U!
Posters who scream using caps can't be taken seriously.

Go play on the Mother Ship with Big Bird:>

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#968177 Aug 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> When in doubt, throw out racial slur like any good right whiner.
Meet Brenda Edwards, Mother of O'bamason Accused ‘Bored’ Teen Killer James Edwards: Did “bored” teen James Edwards learn about crime from his mother? Edwards is the 15-year-old apparent gang member accused of shooting Australian baseball player Chris Lane in the back last Friday. He appeared in court Tuesday and reportedly made a mockery of the proceedings.

http://pjmedia.com/tatler/files/2013/08/Brend...

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#968179 Aug 21, 2013
I can't believe that republicans, who are still making an issue of Obama's place of birth, are now parading Senator Ted Cruz as a possible presidential candidate....in spite of his Canadian birth. Sickening Hypocrites!!!

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#968181 Aug 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Who said anything about opinion. Let's give it the ole truth test. Obama made a statement by putting an obviously fraudulent document up on the White House website.
How about submitting that obviously fraudulent document on the White House website as evidence in the court cases challenging Obama's eligibility?
Put that fraudulent "birth certificate" up as evidence. Let's get a ruling on that. Help us get to the truth.
Truth isn't really what you want here, is it?
The only "birth certificate" that matters is Obama's mother's. No sane person questions that she was an American citizen thereby making her son a naturalized American citizen. All your tail-chasing over Obama's birth certificate is moot.

“Amor patriae.”

Since: Feb 08

Eastern Oregon

#968182 Aug 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
I said Dumbwaiter's salary is subsidized by way of oilfields subsidies. i.e. he is mooching just like you.
If they don't exist, why are all your buddies in Congress defending them.. Its a simple f*cking question Eed. I am showing they exist, what they are is not relevant.
Why don't you bitch about subsidized chronic unemployment, or subsidized destructive behaviors, like drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes?
It's because you like your lifestyle, huh.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#968184 Aug 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Whose idea was TARP? Dipstick.
Blaming Tarp on Obama is about as stupid & desperate as one can get.
No one ever voted for quagmire wars. Show me where they did? Bush abandoned Afghanistan calling Bin Laden irrelevant ( You remember old Binny right? He was the guy we invaded Afghanistan to get) and then Bush lied to take us into that cake walk of Iraq that would be paid for by Iraqi oil. That is what was voted on, dumbass.
So really, you keep defending the party that took us from balance budgets to the worst economic mess in 80 GD years.
Rand Paul said they existed. Are you calling him a liar?
Ron Paul "We should start by ending subsidies for oil companies"
Certainly, you aren't calling Ron Paul a liar.
House Speaker John Boehner (R-OH) told ABC News on Monday that he would be open to reevaluating billions of dollars in subsidies to oil companies that have enjoyed strong support from the GOP.
“It’s certainly something we should be looking at,” Boehner said.“We’re in a time when the federal government’s short on revenues. They ought to be paying their fair share.”
Oh no. John Boehner a liar too.
Who distributed the TARP money, dipstick?

There were no "quagmire" wars until Obama came in and started sabotaging them.

Al Qaeda and the Taliban were hiding in caves when Obama took office. Now, they're taking over countries.

Democrats supported the war in Iraq based on what Valerie Jarrett told Bush, dumbass.

The Arab muslims started the fucking war, you fucking moron. If you don't admit that, you're either an idiot or a traitor. Which is it?

The Democrats were given a 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollar deficit in January, 2007. The Democrats increased that deficit ONE THOUSAND PERCENT, and doubled the goddam debt, and they have no plan whatsoever of getting the government back to solvency. We have to borrow 1.3 trillion dollars every year just for the day-to-day existence of the Democrats' version of government.
No wonder you clowns come up with Machiavellian ideas like minting trillion dollar coins.

WHAT SUBSIDIES?
You seem to not be able to find any subsidies paid to oil companies. If you don't know of any subsidy paid to oil companies, why do you think they exist?
Again, WHAT SUBSIDIES?

Prevented this

#968185 Aug 21, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
I will take Hillary for 8 years, Alex!
Sooooooooo,
That will be 16 years of democrat rule!
Awesome!
OBAMACARE!
IT'S EVERYWHERE!
RIP GOP <---- no votes for you.
Who needs dim bulb scrawny spindly greedy Republicans?
NO ONE!
LOL!
Big fat stroke Hillary/Vegan Rapist Bill Clinton with that crooked finger and penis. Sure a winning combination. LOL

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#968187 Aug 21, 2013
mdbuilder wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you bitch about subsidized chronic unemployment, or subsidized destructive behaviors, like drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes?
It's because you like your lifestyle, huh.
"OMG OMG Obama isa not fixing the problems we created. OMG OMG OMG"

And what the f*k i it with you contards. Blaming people for stuff about which you have no clue.

Prevented this

#968190 Aug 21, 2013
USAsince1680 wrote:
<quoted text>
Typical republicans..."our way, or no way". I'm glad they didn't attend. These grandstanding, disrespectful idiots would have only stunk up the place and ruined the fun for everyone else...including the president.
Sure.. first thing I think in the morning is: I hope the President O'bama is having FUN.
Allah Akbar!!!

Prevented this

#968192 Aug 21, 2013
Emoron wrote:
<quoted text>
The only "birth certificate" that matters is Obama's mother's. No sane person questions that she was an American citizen thereby making her son a naturalized American citizen. All your tail-chasing over Obama's birth certificate is moot.
Well if that is the case--why doesn't O'bama come right out and say "Hey I am naturalized citizen?" instead of pretending he is from Hawai'i? you have a point there moron.

Prevented this

#968194 Aug 21, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
Somebody drew a map on the back of Yeah's hand to find the Welfare Office.
His mother wrote his name on the inside of his skivvies, too.
Yeah's another one that pretends he lives in Hawai'i.

Gettysburg, PA

#968195 Aug 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Who distributed the TARP money, dipstick?
There were no "quagmire" wars until Obama came in and started sabotaging them.
Al Qaeda and the Taliban were hiding in caves when Obama took office. Now, they're taking over countries.
Democrats supported the war in Iraq based on what Valerie Jarrett told Bush, dumbass.
The Arab muslims started the fucking war, you fucking moron. If you don't admit that, you're either an idiot or a traitor. Which is it?
The Democrats were given a 0.16 (that's zero point one six) trillion dollar deficit in January, 2007. The Democrats increased that deficit ONE THOUSAND PERCENT, and doubled the goddam debt, and they have no plan whatsoever of getting the government back to solvency. We have to borrow 1.3 trillion dollars every year just for the day-to-day existence of the Democrats' version of government.
No wonder you clowns come up with Machiavellian ideas like minting trillion dollar coins.
WHAT SUBSIDIES?
You seem to not be able to find any subsidies paid to oil companies. If you don't know of any subsidy paid to oil companies, why do you think they exist?
Again, WHAT SUBSIDIES?
Now itsValerie Jarrett? Wow, you lie so much you can't keep your lies straight.

And really, still parading out the .16 trillion BUDGET deficit and comparing to a deficit that not only included all the crap Bush did of budget but all the costs & reduced revenues created by the Bush recession.. Just how pathetic can you get.

So you are still calling the Paul "twins" & Boehner liars about the subsidies you get. Moocher.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

#968197 Aug 21, 2013
RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
"OMG OMG Obama isa not fixing the problems we created. OMG OMG OMG"
And what the f*k i it with you contards. Blaming people for stuff about which you have no clue.
Arabs started a war with us.
The Democrats' Marxist CRA program collapsed the economy after two years oversight by Democrats.
The Democrats increased the deficit ONE THOUSAND PERCENT, and DOUBLED THE DEBT.
The Democrats in the White House sabotaged the US in the war the Arabs started and have muslim terrorists in the White House every day.
The Democrats are wiping their ass with the Constitution and leading us into a civil war over the survival of the constitutional republic.

What problems were you talking about?

Gettysburg, PA

#968200 Aug 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to include ALL the welfare.
(pssstt. you even have to include that Obama phone, dumbass.)
And please cite your source... a credible source. I'd like to see how their analysis may have differred from the CATO Institute.
Welfare, where the federal governments provides money, is called TANF.

If that head of a family of 4worked full time minimum wage FT, they would still get food stamps etc

This is how GD stupid you people are.
TSM

El Paso, TX

#968203 Aug 21, 2013
‘Obama's brother linked to Muslim Brotherhood’ not surprise, Liberals will be Shock!!

Prevented this

#968205 Aug 21, 2013
Its okay wrote:
<quoted text>
You really get around don't you, poor slob that you are. For someone who's in so many places at one time it's surprising how delusional you are. Funny, because pigs are usually pretty smart. There are exceptions to every rule, as in this case. It's heartwarming to see how hard you will eventually crash when the shit hits your fan. Stay stupid, we wouldn't have you any other way!!!! Choke on it piggy!!!!!!!!!!
Even Republican young adults want health insurance, poll finds
http://www.nbcnews.com/
http://www.onenewspage.us/n/Front+Page/74vzeo ...
Wow unbelievable what your article says is that democrats at all ages don't want O'bama care.
http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/chilling-911...

Prevented this

#968206 Aug 21, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
Who lives on the moon?
ROMNEY BY A LANDSLIDE!
NOPE!
Hillary for 8 more!
ACA.......OBAMACARE!
IT'S EVERYWHERE!
you can't stop it.
F U!
Contrary to President Obama's often-repeated promises, these UPS employees and their spouses liked their health-care plans, but they couldn't keep them. It's the latest in a long string of stories about coverage evaporating because of O'bamaCare. Liberals evidently expect corporations to absorb millions of dollars in government-mandated cost without batting an eye, because the bloated government they adore barely notices anything less than a billion dollars. Of course, unlike the government, corporations can't print money to cover ballooning expenses. It is all unraveling there genius--you are going to have to get a JOB.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Father Of Hans Peterson Speaks Out (Oct '07) 14 min Getagrip 44
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min Boy G 50,587
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 46 min casting director 98,497
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Frank 179,261
Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel (Jun '08) 2 hr Eric 69,964
Birth mother 2 hr It is me 3
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr grave digger 47,478
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]