Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
889,181 - 889,200 of 1,079,124 Comments Last updated 1 min ago

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would a person on welfare choose to have two children?
Maybe they weren't on it when they had their kids, dumbass.

I realize you right whiners are dumber than sh*t, but Welfare has a limited benefit period.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

BLACKS DIDNT END SLAVERY WHITES DIDNT END SLAVERY MORAL AMERICANS SOLVED AND AMERICAN PROBLEM CIVIL RIGHTS WERE GRANTED NOT TO BLACK PEOPLE IT WAS GRANTED TO ALL PEOPLE THE SAME WITH WELFARE ITS NOT FOR BLACK PEOPLE ITS USED BY ALL AMERICANS AND SOME ILLEGAL ENTRANTS why are we using race to not solve problems LIBERALS SEEM TO BE MOST OCCUPIED WITH BIGOTRY NOT BLACK PEOPLE LIBERAL DEMOCRATS ARE JUST RACE MINDED BECAUSE THEY OFFER NO SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEMS OF AFRICAN AMERICANS WHO LOOK FOR THEM TO SOLVE THEIR PROBLEMS BLACK FOLKS SOLVE THEIR OWN PROBLEMS

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

NASA

http://www.nasa.gov/vision/earth/lookingatear...

Our planet's magnetic field is in a constant state of change, say researchers who are beginning to understand how it behaves and why.

The magnetic field waxes and wanes, poles drift and, occasionally, flip. Change is normal, they've learned. And no wonder. The source of the field, the outer core, is itself seething, swirling, turbulent. "It's chaotic down there," notes Glatzmaier. The changes we detect on our planet's surface are a sign of that inner chaos.

Earth's chaotic core changing? Hmmm...

Affecting our planet's surface? Hmmm...

Perhaps affecting climate change? Hmmm...

Excuse me while I ponder this for a while.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Bye-bye now.

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

The prospect of Andrew Napolitano running for president scares the everloving hell out of the Democrats.
That's the man.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Fenris the Big Bad Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
If we could figure out a way to "despunk" YOU, sperm banks across the country would have a year-long surplus.....
Ah! You must have been spayed!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>I can never be as dumb as you.:) It is not in my DNA. But Lily is you take pharma you are not considered a drug addict that's the beauty of O'bamacare medication for the masses. But if you snort cocaine, smoke weed and crack you are considered a drug addict. Your president is the drug addict--it shows, he can't put two words together in a sentence without eh um ha well eee see I well er um ya I I well. Brain damaged O'bama.
lol! In your case, it's done by choice!
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

RUSSELL SIMMONS IS A LOWLIFE “Simmons obviously believes that his success depends on black people being demeaned and willing to laugh about it.“

In Simmons’ turgid imagination, the woman who John Brown referred to as “General Tubman” becomes nothing more than a whore. An enslaved woman had no means by which she might empower herself. She had no control over her body and thus no control over her sexuality. She could be forced to have sex with any white man or even with a black man when slave holders wanted to create more babies and thus more profit. For Harriet Tubman to have overcome these circumstances with her bravery and genius, only to be depicted as a woman who enjoys having sex with her slave holder is the worst thing that any black person might do to her memory.

Black people should have had nothing worse than Russell Simmons to contend with, but he chose to do his dirty work in the same week that another awful depiction was unleashed by Hollywood. Lee Daniels’ The Butler is a train wreck of a film which leaves a bad taste for anyone even dimly aware of the basic facts of American history.

The Butler is a fictionalized account of the life of Eugene Allen, a man who served as a White House butler from the Harry Truman through Ronald Reagan administrations. This story could be interesting on many levels but in the hands of the ham fisted and black hating Daniels the civil rights movement is in the end just a useful backdrop for absolving white people of any guilt.

Daniels does know what makes for an engaging film and it is this skill that makes The Butler so insidious. He cleverly depicts how the lead character, named Cecil Gaines for the purposes of the movie, must escape from the cruelty of Jim Crow era South, where America’s apartheid took shape. Most of the black actors in the film are talented and popular audience favorites. The combination of seeing our experiences validated in an entertaining film guarantees box office success.

“Lee Daniels’ The Butler is a train wreck of a film which leaves a bad taste for anyone even dimly aware of the basic facts of American history.”

It is true to this very day that black people show two faces, or in the case of people like the Gaines character, only one face, not being allowed to be fully human when interacting with white people who have power over them. Having seen lynching and terror, Gaines is fearful for himself and for his son who chooses to be in the forefront of the black freedom movement.
John Galt

Temecula, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
See, I knew you had no clue.
Treating injures and diseases is only a subset of Healthcare.
I knew you did not have a clue.
Millions of people work & do not have health benefits or make enough to afford health insurance. You are even too stupid to know that.
Medical care is all that matters, whether preventive or in response to a problem.

"Healthcare" is a political slogan.

Since: May 11

Shippensburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
Democrats are pretending there isn't a movement to run Andrew Napolitano for president.
https://www.facebook.com/ #!/DraftJudgeNapolitanoForPres ident
That must scare the hell out of them.
Imagine a constitutional government. That would blast every plan the Democrats have out into space.
We certainly need a "Judge Judy", Glenn Beck substitute, and Fox News employee.

Poor Rick, Santorum is depressed you abandoned him.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove it.
So far, all we've seen is an obviously fraudulent birth certificate on the White House website that Obama's lawyers will say and do anything to avoid having to submit in court.
What proof do you have?
Obama is the bastard son of Frank Marshal Davis and born in Kenya.
Capitalism is better than communism.
Canada is better than Kenya.
Cruz is better than Chipetto.
OMG.
TFO.
Andrew Napolitano should be our next president. We need to have someone in there that: 1) believes in the Constitution; and 2) has actually read the document.
lol! you obviously can't tell what a real birth certificate looks like son.

so what's the point?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text> Now Galt argues for less State's right & more dictation from the Federal Government.,
Galt flip flops more than Romney.
They can't help it.
WOW

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

OBAMAS SUPPORTERS REALLY DONT SUPPORT HIM BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS MENTION BUSH obama doesnt own his PRESIDENCY he HIS NOTHING MORE THAN A KID IN A CANDY store loved that picture of him playing golf yessssssss why do they WORSHIP THIS GOI OBAMA

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

LoisLane59 wrote:
Here's another one, PDupont.
http://www.thegwpf.org/leaked-ipcc-report-str...
The absence of any significant change in the global annual average temperature over the past 16 years has become one of the most discussed topics in climate science," wrote David Whitehouse of the Global Warming Policy Foundation in June. "It has certainly focused the debate about the relative importance of greenhouse gas forcing of the climate versus natural variability."
A draft of the upcoming AR5 report by the Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change (IPCC), which is set for final release in Oct. 2014 and used by governments around the world, offers a variety of explanations for the mystery.
Then there's this.
http://www.thegwpf.org/arctic-ice-growth-1971...
A 1971 National Geographic map shows that there is a lot more Arctic sea ice now than there was 42 years ago.
----
I suppose climate has been unpredictable since the beginning of time and no matter which data you choose to believe - and even when temperatures were clearly on the rise the first part of this decade - we were only talking about an increase of 0.2 to 0.8 degrees Celsius.
It just looks more serious on the graphs but you have to look at the actual increase in temperature.
Anyway, take it or leave it.
If PDupont would keep his trap shut, it would help global temps to decrease.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
In your next post, I want to see you post the text of the 4th Amendment, then tell us the latest on the investigation into the unconstitutional activities of the NSA.
Then, tell us how the government collecting private information as required by ObamaKare doesn't violate the 4th Amendment.
Then, I want you to post Article I Section 7, then tell us about Obama's Machiavellian plan to mint a trillion dollar coin to give to the Federal Reserve in exchange for real money to fund a parallel government in opposition to the constitutional government.
We can start here. There's more examples of unconstitutional actions of this administration than there is space to write on this site.
So, you can be anything you want except treasonous.
Opposing the Constitution is treason.
Now, answer this post, you treasonous fraud.
lol! You're such a dimwit.

Perhaps you'll listen to someone who speaks 'your language'!

Always demanding. For some reason, you just can't FIND anything. Must be that inbred con laziness!

"Ron Paul Explains Why The 2,776 NSA Violations Are No Big Deal
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 08/19/2013 23:36 -0400

national security
Ron Paul

Authored by Ron Paul of The Ron Paul Institute,

Thanks to more documents leaked by Edward Snowden, this time to the Washington Post, we learned last week that a secret May 2012 internal audit by the NSA revealed 2,776 incidents of “unauthorized” collection of information on American citizens over the previous 12 months. They are routinely breaking their own rules and covering it up.

The Post article quotes an NSA spokesman assuring the paper that the NSA attempts to identify such problems “at the earliest possible moment.” But what happened to all those communications intercepted improperly in the meantime? The answer is, they were logged and stored anyway.

We also learned that the NSA routinely intercepts information from Americans while actually targeting foreigners, and that this is not even considered a violation. These intercepts are not deleted once discovered, even though they violate the government’s own standards. As the article reports,“once added to its databases, absent other restrictions, the communications of Americans may be searched freely.”

The Post article quotes an NSA official explaining that the thousands of unauthorized communications intercepts yearly are relatively insignificant.“You can look at it as a percentage of our total activity that occurs each day. You look at a number in absolute terms that looks big, and when you look at it in relative terms, it looks a little different.”

So although the numbers of Americans who have had their information intercepted in violation of NSA’s own rules seems large, it is actually miniscule compared to the huge volume of our communications they intercept in total!

Though it made for a sensational headline last week, the fact is these 2,776 “violations” over the course of one year are completely irrelevant. The millions and millions of “authorized” intercepts of our communications are all illegal -- except for the very few carried out in pursuit of a validly-issued search warrant in accordance with the Fourth Amendment. That is the real story. Drawing our attention to the violations unfortunately sends the message that the “authorized” spying on us is nothing to be concerned about....."

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
See, I knew you had no clue.
Treating injures and diseases is only a subset of Healthcare.
I knew you did not have a clue.
Millions of people work & do not have health benefits or make enough to afford health insurance. You are even too stupid to know that.
Why are health care premiums going up?
Why could working people afford health care before, and can't now?

Perhaps one contributing factor is the amount of fraud?
Is there anyone in government who is qualified to manage an investigation into health care fraud?
What does the Surgeon General do for a living?

Everyone has access to health care. No hospital can refuse treatment to anyone who needs it.
If you want the same health care as Congress, get elected to Congress.
If you want the same health care as people working for a living, start working for a living.

We don't need any Marxist program like ObamaKare. What we need is to create a position to oversee the health care system. We need to create, oh, say, a position like Surgeon General.

What you really want is to have the same health care as someone who works their whole life.

It's time for two health care systems. One for people leeching off the government, and a private health care system for people who don't leech off the government.
The private health care system is not obligated to provide any services to anyone who doesn't belong to that system. Then, that system won't have to pay for health care for illegal aliens and welfare slugs, and anyone who doesn't pay into that private system.
Welfare slugs and illegal aliens and people who don't contribute to the economy will have to rely on what Congress decides their health care is worth.
Want to belong to that private system? Get a job.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's go over some US history.
Democrats supported the invasion of Iraq.
Any questions?
No, they supported whatever decision bushie boy made to protect the country.

seems your boy lied to them... Americans... the world....

You simply went over your opinion. That's a fact son!

I love this comedy channel!

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

nobody wrote:
obama needs to be thrown out of office
Movement to impeach Obama snowballing

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/movement-to-impeac...

His stench is growing worse by the day.

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Obama's brother linked to Muslim Brotherhood.

Gee, It's A Family Aaffair

Report says Malik directs radical Islamic movement's investments: http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/obamas-brother-lin...

And Mubarak is about to be released.

The Magic Negro will probably have him assassinated.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Gee Whiz, Yeahoo? If anyone is treasonous, it's you..and Barack Hussein Obama. You voted for Barack Hussein Obama, and he wasn't eligible?
lol! How would you know son?

you can't even find Congressional records you claim exist!

Why would anyone believe you about the Constitution?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Amy 7-24 2 min RACE 7
Topix is the governments lapdog 2 min Lapdog 1
Abby 7-24 4 min RACE 7
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min mdbuilder 45,772
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 18 min truth 48,870
Like Us & Love It Lollapalooza Ticket Giveaway ... 22 min Greg Madison 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr jacques Mont Tremblant 174,515
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr edogxxx 97,516
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search