Barack Obama, our next President

Full story: Hampton Roads Daily Press

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ...
Comments
889,181 - 889,200 of 1,095,546 Comments Last updated 7 min ago
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
In your next post, I want to see you post the text of the 4th Amendment, then tell us the latest on the investigation into the unconstitutional activities of the NSA.
Then, tell us how the government collecting private information as required by ObamaKare doesn't violate the 4th Amendment.
Then, I want you to post Article I Section 7, then tell us about Obama's Machiavellian plan to mint a trillion dollar coin to give to the Federal Reserve in exchange for real money to fund a parallel government in opposition to the constitutional government.
We can start here. There's more examples of unconstitutional actions of this administration than there is space to write on this site.
So, you can be anything you want except treasonous.
Opposing the Constitution is treason.
Now, answer this post, you treasonous fraud.
lol! You're such a dimwit.

Perhaps you'll listen to someone who speaks 'your language'!

Always demanding. For some reason, you just can't FIND anything. Must be that inbred con laziness!

"Ron Paul Explains Why The 2,776 NSA Violations Are No Big Deal
Submitted by Tyler Durden on 08/19/2013 23:36 -0400

national security
Ron Paul

Authored by Ron Paul of The Ron Paul Institute,

Thanks to more documents leaked by Edward Snowden, this time to the Washington Post, we learned last week that a secret May 2012 internal audit by the NSA revealed 2,776 incidents of “unauthorized” collection of information on American citizens over the previous 12 months. They are routinely breaking their own rules and covering it up.

The Post article quotes an NSA spokesman assuring the paper that the NSA attempts to identify such problems “at the earliest possible moment.” But what happened to all those communications intercepted improperly in the meantime? The answer is, they were logged and stored anyway.

We also learned that the NSA routinely intercepts information from Americans while actually targeting foreigners, and that this is not even considered a violation. These intercepts are not deleted once discovered, even though they violate the government’s own standards. As the article reports,“once added to its databases, absent other restrictions, the communications of Americans may be searched freely.”

The Post article quotes an NSA official explaining that the thousands of unauthorized communications intercepts yearly are relatively insignificant.“You can look at it as a percentage of our total activity that occurs each day. You look at a number in absolute terms that looks big, and when you look at it in relative terms, it looks a little different.”

So although the numbers of Americans who have had their information intercepted in violation of NSA’s own rules seems large, it is actually miniscule compared to the huge volume of our communications they intercept in total!

Though it made for a sensational headline last week, the fact is these 2,776 “violations” over the course of one year are completely irrelevant. The millions and millions of “authorized” intercepts of our communications are all illegal -- except for the very few carried out in pursuit of a validly-issued search warrant in accordance with the Fourth Amendment. That is the real story. Drawing our attention to the violations unfortunately sends the message that the “authorized” spying on us is nothing to be concerned about....."

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
See, I knew you had no clue.
Treating injures and diseases is only a subset of Healthcare.
I knew you did not have a clue.
Millions of people work & do not have health benefits or make enough to afford health insurance. You are even too stupid to know that.
Why are health care premiums going up?
Why could working people afford health care before, and can't now?

Perhaps one contributing factor is the amount of fraud?
Is there anyone in government who is qualified to manage an investigation into health care fraud?
What does the Surgeon General do for a living?

Everyone has access to health care. No hospital can refuse treatment to anyone who needs it.
If you want the same health care as Congress, get elected to Congress.
If you want the same health care as people working for a living, start working for a living.

We don't need any Marxist program like ObamaKare. What we need is to create a position to oversee the health care system. We need to create, oh, say, a position like Surgeon General.

What you really want is to have the same health care as someone who works their whole life.

It's time for two health care systems. One for people leeching off the government, and a private health care system for people who don't leech off the government.
The private health care system is not obligated to provide any services to anyone who doesn't belong to that system. Then, that system won't have to pay for health care for illegal aliens and welfare slugs, and anyone who doesn't pay into that private system.
Welfare slugs and illegal aliens and people who don't contribute to the economy will have to rely on what Congress decides their health care is worth.
Want to belong to that private system? Get a job.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's go over some US history.
Democrats supported the invasion of Iraq.
Any questions?
No, they supported whatever decision bushie boy made to protect the country.

seems your boy lied to them... Americans... the world....

You simply went over your opinion. That's a fact son!

I love this comedy channel!

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

nobody wrote:
obama needs to be thrown out of office
Movement to impeach Obama snowballing

http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/movement-to-impeac...

His stench is growing worse by the day.

“My Life Is A Shell Game”

Since: May 07

Lapeer, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Obama's brother linked to Muslim Brotherhood.

Gee, It's A Family Aaffair

Report says Malik directs radical Islamic movement's investments: http://www.wnd.com/2013/08/obamas-brother-lin...

And Mubarak is about to be released.

The Magic Negro will probably have him assassinated.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>Gee Whiz, Yeahoo? If anyone is treasonous, it's you..and Barack Hussein Obama. You voted for Barack Hussein Obama, and he wasn't eligible?
lol! How would you know son?

you can't even find Congressional records you claim exist!

Why would anyone believe you about the Constitution?

“Constitutionalis t”

Since: Dec 10

Spring, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they weren't on it when they had their kids, dumbass.
I realize you right whiners are dumber than sh*t, but Welfare has a limited benefit period.
Maybe they weren't married when they chose to have two children.
Maybe they made a bad choice and let some worthless PoS make them pregnant... then they let a second PoS make them pregnant.

It's all the result of poor choices. People have to start making better choices. Subsidizing poor choices only produces more poor choices.

Stop all welfare.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
I recall Obama promoting a renewal of the Marxist agenda of having the rest of the country pay for houses for leeches.
That got crushed by the TEA Party in the House. Why would any sane person make the same mistake that already collapsed our economy.
If you don't fund something, there's no need to revamp it.
Moose and squirrel must die.
I'm sure in your mind that's what you recall son.

As for the collapsed economy, have you thanked bushie boy so you idiots could complain about it for the next president?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Trying to. How about helping us do that and submit that obviously fraudulent document on the White House website as evidence.
You do want to get to the truth, don't you? Can't get to the truth if you can't examine what's being said.
Put that fraudulent "birth certificate" up as evidence. Let's get a ruling on that. Help us get to the truth.
lol! Well gee son. You can't claim something to be false, then demand others prove YOUR OPINION wrong!

A bit totalitarian of you isn't it? Well, a lot totalitarian actually!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
By the way, you didn't answer the post. Here it is again:
So, tell us about those subsidies. You say they exist. How about you back your bullshit up with some facts.
What subsidies?
Subsidy #1:???????
Subsidy #2:???????
By the way, I want to see Andrew Napolitano run for president. I'm a federalist. That means I have some problems with Libertarians managing a federal government.
However, considering how radical this administration has been, we probably need something like a Libertarian government for a while to get us back to sanity.
... well?
lol!

Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!

That's all you con idiots do!

Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!
Anthony W

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is why you people are morons.
For example, you cite that welfare recipients make more than an $8 / Hr job. A person with two kids making $8/hr would still be eligible for many benefits like food stamps, child care, etc. So it would still pay for that welfare person to work.
BTW the CATO Institute is a right wing "think" tank. Thinking of ways to distort the truth to favor Republicans.
So, I'm campaigning and this woman comes up to me and says, "I am a working-class person. I do not receive food stamps, Medicaid, Section 8 or any type of government assistance. When I go to the supermarket I am the only person not using an EBT card. There have been so many articles in the newspaper about how badly people in public housing are being treated. I for one would like to start seeing some articles about how difficult it is for those of us who actually pay our own way.

Public housing should be for a limited time, not your whole life.

Do you know how many people end up moving to other states and passing the NYCHA apartments down from generation to generation?

Have you driven by a NYCHA building and taken a look at the beautiful cars parked outside? We need to take care of our senior citizens and those who are temporarily unemployed, not all of these able-bodied people. Anthony, if I vote for you for Mayor of New York City, what are you going to do it about it?"

So, I said to her, "Nothing, nada, zilch. If we don't keep these people beholden to the government, why would they ever vote Democrat again?"
Anthony W

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

John Galt wrote:
<quoted text>
Medical care is all that matters, whether preventive or in response to a problem.
"Healthcare" is a political slogan.
If I am elected Mayor I am going to bring fairness to all who are discriminated against in all kinds of insurance.

Why should any industry make money off the bad events that take place in someone's life?

So first would be auto insurance. No more of this assigned risk pool for horrible drivers who get in accidents all the time. And like with ObamaCare, you can sign up after you total your car. And I promise free oil changes and tire rotations, which as preventative measures should be free.

Then, I'll target those fat cats in the life insurance business. Professional skydivers and smokers should not have to pay more. And in fairness, it can be ordered while on life support and within 72 hours of death.

Homeowners insurance will mandate free gutter cleaning, lawn service, snow removal and you can call up to get it retroactive for after a fire burns your house down.

I plan to make it all free, so vote for me.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

RealDave wrote:
<quoted text>
Dumbwaiter thinks treating injuries & the effets of disease is healthcare. Its not. Healthcare is regular visits to the doctor where conditions & diseases are caught early or prevented.
Then you think all employers provide health insurance. Just get a job & presto you have health insurance. Wow, what a sheltered life you must live.
There is no such thing as preventative health insurance services! they're not preventing anything. They are screening for disease. The only way to prevent anything to adopt a healthy life style, not buying insurance to go to a doctor, to get medicated for your stupidity.
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are health care premiums going up?
Why could working people afford health care before, and can't now?
Perhaps one contributing factor is the amount of fraud?
Is there anyone in government who is qualified to manage an investigation into health care fraud?
What does the Surgeon General do for a living?
Everyone has access to health care. No hospital can refuse treatment to anyone who needs it.
If you want the same health care as Congress, get elected to Congress.
If you want the same health care as people working for a living, start working for a living.
We don't need any Marxist program like ObamaKare. What we need is to create a position to oversee the health care system. We need to create, oh, say, a position like Surgeon General.
What you really want is to have the same health care as someone who works their whole life.
It's time for two health care systems. One for people leeching off the government, and a private health care system for people who don't leech off the government.
The private health care system is not obligated to provide any services to anyone who doesn't belong to that system. Then, that system won't have to pay for health care for illegal aliens and welfare slugs, and anyone who doesn't pay into that private system.
Welfare slugs and illegal aliens and people who don't contribute to the economy will have to rely on what Congress decides their health care is worth.
Want to belong to that private system? Get a job.
lol! poor db.

all he can do is shout 'the sky is falling! the sky is falling!'

Since: Nov 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

Liberals voted for Utopia and got high unemployment, he, he!

I love it!
Frank

Spokane, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

How come Barack Obama,President of The United States of America, didn't call a press conference this mourning to announce to the world that 'if he had a 15-year-old son he would look like James Francis Edwards Jr.'?
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe they weren't married when they chose to have two children.
Maybe they made a bad choice and let some worthless PoS make them pregnant... then they let a second PoS make them pregnant.
It's all the result of poor choices. People have to start making better choices. Subsidizing poor choices only produces more poor choices.
Stop all welfare.
lol! you know what's great about your hypotheticals son?

It means nothing in the real world!

I love this comedy channel!

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

WOW wrote:
RUSSELL SIMMONS IS A LOWLIFE “Simmons obviously believes that his success depends on black people being demeaned and willing to laugh about it.“
In Simmons’ turgid imagination, the woman who John Brown referred to as “General Tubman” becomes nothing more than a whore. An enslaved woman had no means by which she might empower herself. She had no control over her body and thus no control over her sexuality. She could be forced to have sex with any white man or even with a black man when slave holders wanted to create more babies and thus more profit. For Harriet Tubman to have overcome these circumstances with her bravery and genius, only to be depicted as a woman who enjoys having sex with her slave holder is the worst thing that any black person might do to her memory.
Black people should have had nothing worse than Russell Simmons to contend with, but he chose to do his dirty work in the same week that another awful depiction was unleashed by Hollywood. Lee Daniels’ The Butler is a train wreck of a film which leaves a bad taste for anyone even dimly aware of the basic facts of American history.
The Butler is a fictionalized account of the life of Eugene Allen, a man who served as a White House butler from the Harry Truman through Ronald Reagan administrations. This story could be interesting on many levels but in the hands of the ham fisted and black hating Daniels the civil rights movement is in the end just a useful backdrop for absolving white people of any guilt.
Daniels does know what makes for an engaging film and it is this skill that makes The Butler so insidious. He cleverly depicts how the lead character, named Cecil Gaines for the purposes of the movie, must escape from the cruelty of Jim Crow era South, where America’s apartheid took shape. Most of the black actors in the film are talented and popular audience favorites. The combination of seeing our experiences validated in an entertaining film guarantees box office success.
“Lee Daniels’ The Butler is a train wreck of a film which leaves a bad taste for anyone even dimly aware of the basic facts of American history.”
It is true to this very day that black people show two faces, or in the case of people like the Gaines character, only one face, not being allowed to be fully human when interacting with white people who have power over them. Having seen lynching and terror, Gaines is fearful for himself and for his son who chooses to be in the forefront of the black freedom movement.
Oprah was on Charlie Rose talking in her negro dialect last night-when did she get that? before or after she accused the woman in Switzerland of racism because she has a big fat ass?

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

After 5 years unemployment is no less than 2 %.

I thought Obama had all the answers.

I tought the Liberal way would be zero unemployment, what happened?

Ah! The Republicans that were not in power, right?

Oh! Bush was so bad, right? So bad that Obama, the messiah, could not fix it!!!

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 21, 2013

Judged:

DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>Why would a person on welfare choose to have two children?
Because Liberals hate women and want then to stay poor and as voters!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 4 min CitiZen9 3,910
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 50 min Learn to Read 176,762
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 51 min Mothra 46,229
Defense Logistics Support 57 min Its me Albie 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 97,775
Abby 8-21 1 hr edogxxx 1
Amy 8-21 1 hr edogxxx 1

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Chicago People Search