Barack Obama, our next President

"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep," Obama cautioned. Young and charismatic but with little experience on the national level, Obama smashed through racial barriers and easily defeated ... Full Story
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#968259 Aug 21, 2013
Conditioning Our Children to kneel - The NWO Dream

School District Ends Policy Of Forcing Students To Kneel Down For Dismissal

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2013/08/20/stu...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#968260 Aug 21, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all really piiiissssed off some kids, blacks and white, raised in a Red State: killed a white guy from Australia visiting Oklahoma.
There! You Happy!
You are the only one making light of it.
It is another Red State tragedy.
Must be all that welfare and food stamps Red State folks have to be on?
Thanks Republicans, you have ruined society!
It's on Fox news trying to get Obama to condemn the BLACK shooter of a white guy like he did with the Martin case. That's the only reason they are pushing it, wait n see what happens. I expect it to be another high profile case for the case against guns.
Its okay

United States

#968261 Aug 21, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>LOL-so more Republicans are working in other words. Got it! isn't it forced law that you have to insure your children until they are 26? so...your point. Young adults don't enroll in their parents insurance, the parents enroll the young adult, don't be so stupid. The young don't want insurance and they aren't going to be able to ONE-afford it or TWO want it. They can use that money for a lot of other things like food and clothes and rap music, who the hell cares about health when you are young.
No, in other words Republican kids are bigger freeloaders off their parents!!!!
Do over! "Even Republican young adults want health insurance, poll finds". How did we go from that to your misinformed rant? Lol, you're quite a pip. Try that switch-a-roo routine on someone as stupid and ignorant as you are, you're boring. Ask Rick Perry, he knows.
Patriot

Longmont, CO

#968262 Aug 21, 2013
What's going on at your child's or grandchild's School?

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#968263 Aug 21, 2013
Its okay wrote:
<quoted text>
Do over! "Even Republican young adults want health insurance, poll finds". How did we go from that to your misinformed rant? Lol, you're quite a pip. Try that switch-a-roo routine on someone as stupid and ignorant as you are, you're boring. Ask Rick Perry, he knows.
The survey itself may be only partly representative of the young Americans being targeted. Online research firm Knowledge Networks GfK did two separate surveys of 19 to 29-year-olds for Commonwealth in 2011 and 2013, each time inviting about 3,500 people to answer questions. Both times, just over half did.

http://www.knoxviews.com/node/20675

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#968264 Aug 21, 2013
Homer wrote:
<quoted text>More lies and deceit, I knew you'd never stop, Homer is not against eliminating waste, fraud, abuse and duplication.
Fix it then, your Republican teabagger brethren's solution is to get rid of it, take it up with DBWriter, I'm sure Galt probably feels the same way as well as the rest of the tea bagging sock puppets and most Republicans.
Do you support giving more power and control back to the states rather than the federal government?

And do you agree states can manage and oversee the welfare needs of their own citizens more effectively than the federal government?

Because, personally, I think that's the solution and the only way we're going to survive the mess made by an oversized federal government.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#968265 Aug 21, 2013
martinezjosei wrote:
Syria crossed the red line again and incompetent Obama will again does nothing!!!
Obama is paralyzed and clueless on foreign affairs!!
Every time he reads the teleprompter another civil war ensues in a Muslim country!!!
Good grief!!!
Obama is like the parent who says, "Okay, I'm only going to tell you one more time..." for the fifth time.

“Bill Clinton could have ”

Since: May 10

Prevented this

#968266 Aug 21, 2013
OBAMA the GENIUS wrote:
<quoted text>
We are all really piiiissssed off some kids, blacks and white, raised in a Red State: killed a white guy from Australia visiting Oklahoma.
There! You Happy!
You are the only one making light of it.
It is another Red State tragedy.
Must be all that welfare and food stamps Red State folks have to be on?
Thanks Republicans, you have ruined society!
it's a black family tragedy. I wonder if the mother will be going on and on and on like Trayvon's non-participating mother for 13 years. Seems the same is true with the bored kids mother too, non-participant in the kids life-maybe Barack Hussein was just bored-- that's why he invented all the stories about his own life.

Since: Jun 13

Orlando, FL

#968268 Aug 21, 2013
Its okay wrote:
<quoted text>
No, in other words Republican kids are bigger freeloaders off their parents!!!!
Do over! "Even Republican young adults want health insurance, poll finds". How did we go from that to your misinformed rant? Lol, you're quite a pip. Try that switch-a-roo routine on someone as stupid and ignorant as you are, you're boring. Ask Rick Perry, he knows.
Would you support giving more power back to the states and term limits for Congress and Supreme Court judges?
dem

Columbus, OH

#968269 Aug 21, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you support giving more power and control back to the states rather than the federal government?
And do you agree states can manage and oversee the welfare needs of their own citizens more effectively than the federal government?
Because, personally, I think that's the solution and the only way we're going to survive the mess made by an oversized federal government.

clean the mess in your trailer first fcktard

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#968270 Aug 21, 2013
Its okay wrote:
<quoted text>
Do over! "Even Republican young adults want health insurance, poll finds". How did we go from that to your misinformed rant? Lol, you're quite a pip. Try that switch-a-roo routine on someone as stupid and ignorant as you are, you're boring. Ask Rick Perry, he knows.
"A team at the Commonwealth Fund, which strongly supports healthcare reform, looked at one of the main target groups of the 2010 Affordable Care Act "

So much for that poll.

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#968271 Aug 21, 2013
LoisLane59 wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you support giving more power and control back to the states rather than the federal government?
And do you agree states can manage and oversee the welfare needs of their own citizens more effectively than the federal government?
Because, personally, I think that's the solution and the only way we're going to survive the mess made by an oversized federal government.
Since you didn't have an answer to the SNAP waste, fraud, and abuse question I found this for you:

http://www.usda.gov/oig/webdocs/27002-0011-13...

Its ironic that in this post you're questioning whether States could do a better job when the report points to States' failure to properly identify and treat waste, fraud, and abuse.
globalreport

AOL

#968272 Aug 21, 2013
.

coming MIDEAST HOLOCAUST ---

http://youtu.be/L1ByT8E3P-Q

.

Since: May 11

Gettysburg, PA

#968273 Aug 21, 2013
fetch almighty wrote:
<quoted text>it's a black family tragedy. I wonder if the mother will be going on and on and on like Trayvon's non-participating mother for 13 years. Seems the same is true with the bored kids mother too, non-participant in the kids life-maybe Barack Hussein was just bored-- that's why he invented all the stories about his own life.
If they would have let the shooters go free because they declared self defense & never bothered to investigate, then it would be like the Trayvon Martin case.

You people are just too GD stupid.

The whole blow up about the Martin case was that you had a kid walking along on a return to a store back to his father's & he ends up dead. The shooter is let go & there was no detailed investigation.

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#968274 Aug 21, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't disagree that they qualify, what irks me is that you and Waxman, and Floriduh et. al. are ONLY interested in violent crimes in which blacks are the perpetrators.
Sure I can judge, that's why there's judgits.
In case you didn't notice, one of the 3 scumbags is a blue eyed white guy. Why are you loony left wingers always playing the race card?

“Often imitated”

Since: Jul 07

never duplicated

#968275 Aug 21, 2013
Death of Tenzing wrote:
<quoted text>
How much is lost annually in waste, fraud, and abuse of the SNAP program?
Are you about to defend the SNAP program?

Since: Jun 13

Location hidden

#968276 Aug 21, 2013
Eman wrote:
<quoted text>
"A team at the Commonwealth Fund, which strongly supports healthcare reform, looked at one of the main target groups of the 2010 Affordable Care Act "
So much for that poll.
How about this poll:
A recent poll done by Public Policy Polling found that 29% of respondents in Louisiana blamed President Obama for the poor response following Hurricane Katrina. Only 28% of those polled blamed Bush for the terrible response by our federal government following Hurricane Katrina.
*A reminder for our uninformed right wing zombies; hurricane Katrina happened three years before Barack Obama became President!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#968277 Aug 21, 2013
DBWriter wrote:
<quoted text>
This is getting comical....
Find out what Valerie Plame's job was, moron.
I know son. bushie boy kept trying to push that point even though Drumheller told them otherwise!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#968278 Aug 21, 2013
Chicagoan by Birth wrote:
<quoted text>You can't find anything. Except the welfare office for your food stamps. You'll believe me because I've studied it, and can run circles around you explaining it.
lol! It's interesting how a guy like you who claims to know the Constitution and lies about what happened points a finger at others as being deficient!
Yeah

Honolulu, HI

#968279 Aug 21, 2013
shinningelectr0n wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd also take a sheep over a woman anytime, too.
Actually, you have no choice:)
How many times have you been sheared? Can't count that high?

I don't blame you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 min Learn to Read 185,009
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 17 min Non _cents 5,719
abby03-02-15 28 min PEllen 6
abby03-03 32 min PEllen 5
amy 3-3-15 38 min PEllen 5
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min ritedownthemiddle 51,523
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 54 min TRD 69,124
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:21AM
Shutdown CB Headlines Bears 2015 Free-Agent Big Board
NFL 6:51 AM
Pat McAfee jokingly begins recruiting Ndamukong Suh
Bleacher Report 8:11 AM
Luck Says Goodbye to the Neckbeard
Bleacher Report 8:57 AM
Colts Punter Trying to Recruit Suh
Bleacher Report 9:47 AM
Insider Buzz: Mutual Interest Between Andre Johnson and Indianapolis Colts